Miranda Gets Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda lay there shuddering, bucking and gulping for air as she finally pulled out of her. She felt the thick hot spunk ooze out of her vagina and run down her pussy slit over her throbbing, engorged clitoris to puddle on the ground beneath her. Dirk returned a while later and picked her up, putting her in the truck cab.

They drove back to the restaurant, and Dirk took her inside and made her strip. Then he bent her over a lobby table in front of two of the restaurant's security cameras. He pulled out his hard cock.

"Guide my cock to your cunt'. Dirk said harshly with a fake surprised look on his face for the cameras.

Miranda did as she was told Dirk and his monster cock had broken her. She moaned throatily as Dirk's cock slid cervix deep, then slowly, he pushed through the tight barrier into her uterus. Miranda lay on the table, her ass in the air clutching the table's edge for leverage as she bucked her pussy up and down his cock but never enough to leave her cervix. She came hard, splurting pussy juice onto the lobby floor.

Dirk let her ride out her orgasm for a while then he began pounding into her relentlessly. The table screeched as it was forced away from Dirk. After ten long minutes of hammering her cunt. "Shake your head reach back, and pull your ass cheeks apart," Dirk ordered her with a sex-strained look. Miranda moaned, shaking her head vigorously. She reached back, dug her fingers into her ass cheeks, and pulled them as far apart as possible.

Dirk threw his head back, driving balls deep inside Miranda. His cock head slammed into the back wall of her uterus. Miranda arched up off the table, her big breasts bouncing violently as she came, and Dirk fired hot squirts of cum against the walls of her womb. When Dirk pulled out, he shot two long pearly streams of spunk onto Miranda's ass and back.

Miranda's wide open cum drooling cunt was in center view of the security camera. Miranda lay quivering, moaning, and gushing on the table. Beneath her was an ever-expanding pool of cum and pussy juices. Dirk pulled out his cell phone and took some pictures. "Look back at me and give me a thumbs up Slut'. Dirk ordered with a goofy look on his face for the cameras. Miranda rolled over on her back on the table. She spread her legs wide apart, leaned on one elbow, and gave Dirk a big thumbs up and a satiated smile.

Dirk took a lot of pictures. 'Gesture for me to cum closer, then get down on the floor and suck me clean." Dirk ordered under his breath.

Miranda did as she was told, giving him a come hither gesture, then got on the floor, kneeling before him. Sitting in a puddle of cum and pussy juice, Miranda, still in shock from what was one of the most violent orgasms of her 25 years, licked the head of Dirk's cum and pussy coated cock, then rubbed it all over her face as she licked and sucked her way down the underside of his thick shaft to his balls.

The sexy slithering sensation of a constant stream of cum running out of her now gaping cunt had her pussy quivering and building to another unspectacular orgasm. Miranda sloppily sucked one of his balls and stroked his cock shaft with her small hand. She fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit at the same time. Miranda switched to Dirk's other ball. His cock, which had already pumped four big loads of cum into her pussy stiffened; As she sucked both balls into her mouth simultaneously.

His cock became rock hard, and Miranda's thoroughly sex-stoned brain said suck it, suck it now bitch. Miranda did as she was told, as she had done all night. Miranda sucked his balls hard and pulled off of them with a loud wet smack. She leaned in, looking up into Dirk's eyes, and kissed his cock head with her glossy lipstick-smeared lips. Then she sucked the head into her hot cock hungry mouth, engulfing the top four inches.

Miranda loved sucking cock, and one as big as Dirks was a challenge. But Miranda was up for the challenge like football players on cheerleaders. Miranda sloppily sucked his long hard schlong taking the ten and a half fat inches one at a time until her face was buried in his thick pubic hair as she deep-throated him.

Stroking his balls, Miranda bobbed up and down the length of his cock, twisting her head back and forth until she shuddered, hitting her own orgasm; Dirk pumped hot spunk into her mouth. Miranda looking up at Dirk, makes an unconscious show of swallowing his whole load until the last mouthful.

Looking up into Dirk's eyes, the last mouthful she spits onto her DDDs, then lifted each to lick and suck them clean.

Miles away, laying in his bed jacking off to his dad fucking Miranda, Dirk Junior blew his fifth load onto his laptop monitor. Which was focused on the restaurant's security camera with the prime view.

"I'm a fuck you until your bowlegged, you sexy white slut," Junior said, panting.

Miranda went home that night in shock from the day's events. The last she saw of Dirk Senior, he drove paster leaving the parking lot with her autographed cum drenched panties hanging from his rear-view mirror in plain sight. Miranda, her mind in a haze of humiliation, shame, and sexual confusion, took a shower.

She douched as much of Dirks cum out of her vagina as possible, but her aching cervix reminded her he had made a direct deposit to her womb. Luckily she had a week or so before she needed to go in and replace the time-release capsule.

Her breasts were covered in huge gnarly hickeys. The nipples and areola on both breasts were surrounded by big hickeys; Miranda's ass cheeks were coveted in hand-shaped bruising already. Bending to moisturize her legs, Miranda glanced back at the bathroom mirror. Her pussy was a bold sex engorged reddish-purple, and its entrance gapped slightly open, exposing the pink core of her vagina. Her asshole gaped open a little as well.

Miranda wasn't a naive or sissy girl by anyone's definition. By the second night she had worked his catering gigs, she had known that, eventually, Dirk would either get her drunk and horny enough to let him fuck her or just get her drunk and fuck her. But Miranda had never imagined he would have the balls to rape her. She should have expected him to pimp her to the catering client, given she was all but making out with the guy to piss Dirk off.

Thinking back, Dirk had made a few suggestions about her peddling ass for money. He even offered to pay her to fuck him a couple of times. Well, that ship had sailed, she thought with a self-deprecating laugh. At least she was single and didn't have to worry about cheating on a guy with Dirk.

Now he had a video of her letting him fuck her in the restaurant lobby. Miranda toweled off, and the crying started as she began to blow dry her hair.

The next day Miranda dressed and did her makeup as usual, then went to work. Her pussy ached in places she didn't know were there. She was sure Dirk had bruised her womb. A Google search that morning had confirmed that the cervix was not supposed to open up for cocks as hers had for Dirks. She could feel his spunk sloshing around in her womb. Yet she had no spotting or pain not caused by his monster of a cock breaking her cooch.

She had to admit to herself as she drove to work that she hadn't been fucked that good in a while. In fact, she could remember the college frat party where it happened. She and five huge Junior college football players. She snorted, realizing she had been drunk horny when that party had really kicked off.

The first two hours of her shift were slow, but then Dirk Senior showed up. He strolled in and headed to the back of the building where his private office was. Miranda kept her head down, hoping he would just go.

'Liz, I need to go over the books for last night with Miranda, take over for her. This will take a while.' Dirk said.

'Miranda, finish up and join me in the office." Dirk ordered.

Liz gave Miranda a sympathetic smile as she took off her apron and headed back to the office. When she reached the office, Dirk was waiting for her "strip!" Dirk commanded her.

Miranda felt her pussy juice up even as her lower lip trembled in shame. Stripping naked, Miranda set them off to one side so they would stay clean. Dirk watched from his office chair, his eyes devouring her. When she was naked, he pointed at his desk. He had cleared a spot right in front of his chair.

Miranda walked over and bent over the desk, lifting her ass for him. Knew he was going to fuck her right here while the restaurant was open. She gasped in surprise and moaned as she buried his face between her ass cheeks. She felt his hot breath against her anus as his nostrils flared, breathing her in before his tongue lapped at her pussy. His hands pried her ass cheeks apart, exposing her to him.

His tongue lapped at her pussy lips, and his mouth sucked at her clit, making Miranda moan with unwanted excitement. Then a hand left her ass, and his thick fingers delved into her vagina, teasing the opening before plunging inside.

"OHHH FUCK," Miranda wailed as he worked her cunt over with his knowing fingers.

It wasn't long before she shuddered, and her cunt spasmed around his twisting, clawing, pumping fingers. Then his hand and mouth withdrew, making Miranda whimper in disappointment only to scream, "YESSS!" As Dirk slammed his cock balls deep. Miranda's spasming cervix opened for him as if it accepted his cock being sheathed in her uterus was meant to be.

Miranda shrieked cumming in gushing waves as his cock hammered against the walls of her womb, stretching her cunt until it hurt so good she knocked everything off his desk. Dirk dragged her arms behind her and slammed her onto his cock as his hips pounded it into her. Then hilted himself and pumped a massive load of hot thick cum into her womb.

Miranda's big 36DDD breasts bounced wildly, dragging across the cold metal of the desk as Dirk fucked through. After four screaming squirting orgasms, then hilted himself and pumping a massive load of hot thick cum into her womb and held her there. Miranda's hips bounced and wiggled on Dirk's cock as she continued cum hard.

When Dirk let her arms go, Miranda collapsed on the desk, spasming uncontrollably as she moaned, "Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod,' over and over again.

Dirk watched Miranda's little brown pucker wink at him, but he hadn't brought any condoms this morning as anal hadn't been on his mind, plus he had fucked the shit out of her asshole last night. Hurting her would cost him money.

Miranda lay moaning on Dirk's cold desk. She could feel the blob of hot cum he had just pumped into her uterus, slithering around like a living thing inside her. Lighting off another orgasm as Miranda swore she could feel all those millions of hot horny sperm battering at her eggs and fighting to get inside. The thought of him knocking her up sent a sharp lightning spark to her cunt, and she was clutching the desk as a violent squirting orgasm rocked her body.

'God damn, you're a regular fire hose, aren't you, Miranda?" Dirk said, laughing.

He gave her a few more minutes, then barked sharply, "Get the fuck off my desk and get on your knees slut."

Miranda moaned and did as he said. She got off his desk and turned to find him sitting in his chair. His legs were spread, and his semi-hard cock glistened with cum and pussy juice. Miranda knew what he wanted and knelt between his legs.

She cupped his balls, still heavy with cum, and licked his cock head before taking it in her mouth and tonguing his piss hole. She felt him shudder as she alternated between sucking it like a Popsicle and slathering it roughly with her tongue. His cock quickly hardened.

Miranda let her mind go blank, forgetting the why of what she was doing, and focused on blowing Dirk. She sucked and nibbled her way up and down the sensitive underside of his thick veiny shaft before sucking his left testicle into her mouth. Miranda dragged her nails over his other gland sucking and tonguing the one in her mouth. After a few minutes, she spat the first one out and sucked the other in.

Miranda gave his ball a thorough tonguing and sucked it so hard she had pubic hairs in her mouth when she finally spat his ball out of her mouth and looked up at Dirk. His eyes shined with lust and power. He had over Miranda now. Miranda's pussy quivered and grew so wet she felt her juices drip down her thighs, or maybe it was Dirk's spunk. Miranda spat a big glob of saliva on Dirk's cock head and used her hand to rub it up and down his shaft.

Miranda continued to spit on his cock and stroke it until it was dripping her spit. Then she leaned in, pressed her DDDs around it, and began stroking them up and down his rock-hard cock while sucking on the head.

Dork groaned loudly, "God damn, you're a magnificent cocksucker Miranda."

Miranda kept sucking until he shuddered and, grabbing a fist full of hair, pulled her mouth off his cock as he blasted her face and tits with thick white streams of cum. Shot after hot shot of pearly spunk splattered her from her hair to her breasts until the glob hit her chin and oozed down her throat to settle on her cleavage.

Panting, Miranda was sitting there on the floor in a puddle of pussy juice and cum licking spunk off her chin, when the door opened, and MRS Brick stepped into the office. Miranda, her eye glazed with lust, her pussy dripping wet and throbbing with need, stared up at the busty trophy wife with incomprehension. MRS Brick looked at her husband, then at Miranda. With a sigh, Shonda Brick took off her expensive leather jacket and handed it to Miranda.

"Put this on, girl,' she ordered Miranda not unkindly.

Blinking owlishly, her hair, face, and tits dripping, Dirk's thick white baby gravy giggled, then did it. When she reached for her clothes, Shonda turned to her. "Leave them. You won't need them."

Still bewildered and confused at the turn of events, Miranda followed the sexy brunette out the back door of the building to her car and got in.

Miranda was just coming out of her confused stupor when they pulled into Dirk's driveway. When Shonda got out of the car and walked around to open the passenger door, Miranda leaned out, ready to get out of the vehicle. Shonda snapped a black leather choker with a heavy steel ring and a leash around her neck.

"Come along, dear," Shonda commanded softly and tugged on the leash, forcing Miranda to follow.

Shonda Brick took a few steps and held her hand out for her coat. Miranda looked around and blushed. They were standing in the drive and could be seen if a car drove by. Before Miranda could open her mouth to protest, Shonda flicked the end of the leash and lashed it across Miranda's thighs with a sharp snap.

"Aaahhhh," Miranda screamed and fell to her knees on the hard concrete. Sobbing, Miranda struggled to get the coat off as fast as she could, then she handed it to the looming Shonda.

"Stand up, Miranda. Even a little bitch such as you must have some pride." Shonda said, turning toward the house.

Miranda stumbled to her feet, glad she hadn't taken her shoes and socks off when Dirk told her to strip. Following Shonda, they entered the house, and Shonda closed the front door and locked it. Shonda turned and walked around Miranda once, looking her over. Turning, Shonda walked down a hall to what looked like a closet and opened it.

Carpeted spiral stairs led down, and Shonda headed down. Miranda was not usually into women, she had dabbled in college, but that was all. And this whole Domination thing was something she had avoided. Miranda knew she was a submissive, from losing her virginity in high school to having the same boyfriend share her with other guys and girls. To getting gangbanged in college not once but four times. Dominating men and women were her sex kryptonite.

As they exited the stairwell into a plushly carpeted and furnished sex play room, Miranda's pussy quivered with excitement and pain. "My husband came in, you didn't he," Shonda asked?

"Yes," Miranda answered. Lying was useless as Dirks cum was running down her thighs.

"How many times did he come in you, in your mouth, and on you last night," Shonda asked?

"Five times," Miranda said.

The end of the leash whipped out and snapped across her ass cheeks. "Is that what I asked," Shonda rebuked her. Miranda yelped, clutching her ass. "He came four times in my vagina." Shonda held up a hand to stop her.

She walked up to Miranda and reached between her legs to finger her pussy. "This is a cunt, and you will refer to as such from now on, understand," Shonda asked.

"Ye, yes, ma'am," Miranda said.

Shonda lifted her pussy juice-covered fingers to Miranda's mouth, "This is your cocksucker, and you will refer to it as such from now on, understand." Shonda asked?

Miranda nodded, "A penis is a cock, semen is cum, and getting your slutty cunt pumped full of cum is a creampie. You will refer to me as Mistress unless we are in public, then it will be Ma'am, understand." Shonda asked Miranda.

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda said.

"Very good, now start again whore." Shonda ordered in a husky, stern voice.

Miranda shivered as the voice went straight to her cunt and her nipples which were hard, began to throb. "Senior creampied my cunt four times and filled my cocksucker once last night. Today he creampied my cunt once and my cocksucker once. Mistress." Miranda said, barely stumbling over it.

"Very good, Very good. Now, unless you have instructions otherwise, no one creampies you but Senior or Junior!" Shonda said, leading Miranda by the leash to a padded table shaped like part of a large circle with shackles on both ends.

"Take your shoes off, then lay on the table face up with your hands above your head and feet where the shackles are," Shonda commanded in that stern, silky voice.

Miranda did her best to swallow her fear. They had some videos that would wreck her life if put online. "Yes, Mistress," Miranda said, kicking her shoes off and then her socks.

Miranda walked to the weird table and sat down. She pushed her feet into the ankle shackles, then blushing from her face to her cunt she lay back on the table and stretched her arms above her head. She sank into the table's padding as she relaxed onto them. This kept her from sliding off of it.

Shonda, humming to herself, first slid the straps for the ankle shackles into place and tightened them. They were purpose-made not to pinch skin or restrict blood flow. Then she walked around to the other end and shackled Miranda's wrists to the side of the table. Miranda found herself shackled to a table, her legs spread wide and her arms to the side of the table, leaving her completely helpless.

Shonda unhooked the black leather leash from Miranda's collar and then dragged it menacingly over her body. "You are probably afraid I'm mad because my husband is fucking you. Do not worry whore. I extensively investigated you before I told Dirk you would do. You see, Cancer runs in my family. I have had both my tits removed and replaced with the best money can buy."

"My body can't take Dirks monster cock anymore. So I look for suitable whores to be his fuck toys until he tires of them. Junior is the result of one of his whores being a surrogate for me. Did you know your great-grandmother had J-cup breasts and nine kids? Holy fucking brood mares." Shonda flicked her wrist, and the leash snapped across Miranda's belly.

Miranda yelped and shook, her tits bouncing violently. "Now, you will be Senior and Junior's broodmare once your birth control expires. If it hasn't already.

In exchange for being the family sex slave, and breeding stock, as well as peddling ass to whoever we want. You will get lifetime medical, dental, room, and board. The room is out by the pool." Shonda flicked the leash, and it snapped across Miranda's pussy; she jerked and screamed in her bonds, her breasts bouncing wildly as she did.