Miranda Receives Her Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the head of the bed by the door and untied his left hand.

Then she stood to the side of the bed, where she believed the light entering the room from door in front and windows behind and to the side would find her the best.

She stood up tall with her legs quite wide and her hand still holding the crop, tapping it gently onto the palm of her other hand. She said, "Lift your blindfold so you can see your Mistress, boy!"

He used his free hand to do as she commanded and he rubbed his eyes to help them adjust to the light within the room. After a few seconds she could tell that he was impressed with what he saw. Even if she hadn't seen it in his eyes and on his face, one glance at his cock would have given the game away as it twitched quite violently and the head swelled just a little more, causing the skin to stretch back down the shaft even tighter than before. Almost imperceptible to most but hers were expert eyes and knew the signs. She smiled, very pleased with his reactions to her beauty. And this was all before he even saw her cock or her ass or got to experience her in anyway other than visually. He had very dark eyes, a rich brown that was nearly as dark as the black of his pupils that were at their widest, trying to get as much light from the semi-darkness as they could. Everything about him had the look of the Mediterranean except perhaps that strange dark quality of his cock head. That was just a new thing and seemed to have no ethnic attachment that was obvious.

"Now you know," she said. "Now you have a face that you can put to the voice that you hear. Now your imagination doesn't have to do all the work. So put the blindfold back on and put your hand back out."

He slipped the blindfold back on, adjusting it carefully as he only had one hand to use. Eventually he settled his head back onto the pillow and stretched his arm back towards the binding at the head of the bed. Instead of tying his wrist tightly, Miranda formed a simple noose of the sashes that had been used to bind him and she slipped his wrist inside it.

"Grip the ties with your hand and promise me that you will only let your hand slip free if and when I allow it. Do you understand?" she asked him.

"Yes Mistress," he said and he gripped the sash next to where it was tied around the bedpost, his wrist laying loosely within the loop she'd created. They did the same with the other hand. She loosened the ties upon his ankles but only enough for him to move each foot about nine inches in either direction before it held him tight. She knew from experience that although having someone bound very tight was very exciting visually, a little flexibility would aid the adventure in a better way physically.

"I need to feel some appreciation," she said. And she climbed onto the bed and straddled his face, looking down his body. She had his head smothered beneath her ass cheeks and she couldn't even see him through the purple satin of her dress but she could feel him wriggling and straining to lick her through the fine mesh of her panties. She allowed her full weight to slowly descend upon him, knowing that the sensory deprivation would cause him to be conflicted between a breathless panic and the joy of having his entire universe consist of her body. She wriggled her ass and ground down upon his face as she tapped the crop against his balls, watching them roll and swell and sag and fill again at this new, slightly painful attention.

She could hear and feel him spluttering beneath her weight and after a few more crushing seconds, she shifted her weight and lifted her ass from his face. She spun around on the bed, across his spread-eagled body and straddled his face with her cock and balls inches from his mouth, contained in the mesh of her now quite damp panties.

"Breathe me in, Bitch," she muttered. "I'm your whole fucking world right now and that makes you the luckiest bitch there may have ever been. And certainly the luckiest bitch, you've ever been!"

He strained to get his mouth on her. His tongue pushed as far as it could but all it could manage was to lick with its tip against the base of her shaft through her panties.

She teased him for another ten seconds or so in this fashion before hitching one leg over him and pushing herself off the bed. She drank from the water bottle she'd brought upstairs with her.

"Would you like some cool water, bitch?" she asked him. "Is your mouth getting dry already?"

"Yes please, Mistress," he said.

"Open your mouth then," she told him.

He opened his mouth wide and she took a huge gulp of cold water through her straw and then leaning her face over his, she created a spout with her lips in a puckered kiss and opening them, she poured the water into his mouth from her own. Some spilt down his chin and across his face but most went into his mouth. He coughed and spluttered a little but remembered to thank her. "Open wide for a little more," she said. He did as instructed and this time she shot the water with force from her mouth into his. Again he coughed and spluttered, this time at the shock and ferocity of the water hitting him but he managed to keep most inside his mouth to quench his thirst and as she laughed at his vulnerability, he thanked her again.

She checked her phone on the side and discovered that it was already nearly six o'clock. So much time spent in preparing and now less than four hours to appreciate it all. It was time for some real action.

Here was a chance for her to experiment with someone that she knew would be - had to be - compliant with her wishes and commands. Rarely, even when subs say they will give themselves freely, did she feel she would get such a chance as this. And even though her tastes were not so extreme as to cause real alarm, she had experienced a few things herself in recent times that she wished to experience in other ways and on someone else and some that she was curious to discover if they worked. As well as an evening of pleasure given to her as a gift or a reward for services in the past this also felt to her like a testing ground and she meant to use it well.

But first she knew that a little pleasure would settle both their nerves and make them both feel more ready when she experimented a little later.

So she removed her panties and held them on his face, smothering him with them.

"Breathe deeply, boy," she said. "Taste the lingering essence of your Mistress - her delicate perfume and the scent of her sex. There's nothing quite like it on Earth." He breathed in the smells from her panties as though he had just been saved from drowning. Every breath was an attempt to pull her into his lungs and hold her there, to feel her infused into his very soul. Oh, this one loved her already, she could tell. She smiled and felt her cock twitch again.

"You're not doing too badly for a boy who's supposed to feel a little punishment, are you?" she asked. "Listen," she said as he licked at her panties to taste his new Mistress. "I can't spend the entire evening without being able to call you by your name if I so choose. So what do they call you?"

He released the now wet mesh panties from his mouth and said, "What would you like to call me, Mistress?"

She let go of her panties, resting on his face and pinched both his nipples very hard and he squealed with the shock and the pain.

"Nice try, bitch," she said with some menace to her voice. "But if your Mistress wants options, she'll tell you. Until then you answer whatever I ask with the truth and nothing else. What's your name, bitch?"

"Sandro," he said.

"Well, that's better, Sandro. I am your Mistress, Miranda. You can call me Mistress. Or Queen. Or even Goddess. If I tell you later that you can call me Miranda, you will know you have pleased me very well but don't push your luck with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. My Queen," he said.

"Good boy. Now a little earlier you were straining very hard to get your tongue through my panties and into my pussy, weren't you? So let's see how well you do when the panties aren't in the way." She grabbed some bits from her accessories on the side, placed her wet and dishevelled panties by the pile and straddled his face, facing down his body. She nestled herself down, using her hands to spread her cheeks wide until she could feel his face pushed firmly between them, keeping them apart. She then encouraged his tongue with gentle rocking, motions back and forward until she felt his tongue slipping across the sweetest, tightest spot. She rode slowly along his face until she felt he had the best connection and then she let him do his best. His arms pulled tightly against the restraints either to brace himself or in a kind of eagerness to be freed so his hands could be used upon her. But even without his fingers to help, he managed to push his strong tongue right inside her and she could feel its movement as it wriggled away, trapped by the muscle on her entrance and the weight of her upon his face.

She moaned at the lovely feeling and ground down on him to try and help him get deeper inside her. His tongue pushed as hard as it could but no more than an inch or so could break through the ring of muscle. The rest was flattening itself between her cheeks and the wet sensation of rubbing herself on him was lovely.

"Don't stop," she said. "Keep trying to push inside me while I play."

She reached down his body and attached two alligator clips to his nipples. She felt him flinch and seize up a little as they went on but he kept on licking as good as ever. The clips were attached to thin wires than ran to a small black and silver box that contained some electronic circuitry and two 9-volt batteries. And when she flicked the switch and twisted the main dial she knew that he was getting the shock of the evening so far. His body jerked up so violently that she bucked and bounced upon his face like a kid on a fairground ride. She laughed out loud at the reaction but she twisted the dial down to a very low buzz.

"Did you like that, Sandro," she said? "It seems to have made you lose your concentration and that's not a good thing." With true obedience, he resumed licking at her hole, soaking her with his attempts at rising high inside her with his very curious and willing tongue.

She twisted the dial again but more slowly, enjoying watching the build-up within him. Sensing how he was doing all he could to keep focusing on her pussy while all he wanted to do was free his hands and rip the clips from his lovely, dark brown nipples. He did very well now that he was prepared and he made it almost three quarters of the way to the dial's top setting before he jerked his body wildly again and cried out in pain.

She twisted the dial back down to the lowest setting above being switched off and she lifted herself off his face. She removed the clips from him and holding them apart from each other, she carefully repositioned herself on his chest, facing his head. The control box sat beside them on the bed. She delicately touched the clips together for a second just in front of his face. They sparked and fizzed and he either heard or sensed or felt something because he flinched and focused his face on them even though he was still blindfolded. She laid one of the clips on his shoulder and with her free hand she lifted his blindfold clear and away and tossed it to the far side of the bed.

"Watch this," she said. And she picked the clip back up and she touched it to the side of her own proud and beautiful cock that stood just inches from his face. Then she took the other clip and gently swiped it against the other side of her cock, knowing that the control box was on its lowest setting and having tested this on herself several times previously. She knew what would happen. The electric jolt, as small as it was ran immediately through the nervous system within her cock and made the whole shaft spasm quite dramatically. It jerked up and then weight and gravity took hold and so it fell down and then electricity regained the power and so all Sandro saw was his Mistress' wonderful cock bouncing wickedly before him, the head swelling the tiniest bit as the current ran through it.

What Miranda felt was an almost perfect pitch between pain and pleasure running right through her middle, starting naturally with her cock but the hum ran through her balls, into her stomach like strong butterflies and she even felt the slightest buzz on her wet hole and the tingle on her perineum. She knew that was how she'd most likely feel but to do it just inches from her restrained Latina gift boy made it very special and it became a performance. Her gasps and wriggles and the wonderfully acrobatic jerking of her buzzing cock made his eyes and mouth go wide in wonder and awe and obvious desire. She relished both the physical feelings and the emotion of his reaction.

She removed the clips from her cock and laid them safely apart on the bed near the box.

"Would you like your new Mistress to show you how that feels, Sandro? Do you think you've done enough to deserve that kind of attention yet?"

"Oh, mi reina! Mi diosa! Soy tuyo para usar como tu decidas," he said, staring up at her with something close to real devotion in his look. His eyes switching from her face to her cock and back again.

"Was that Spanish, Sandro?" she asked with a smile on her lips.

"Si, mi maestra," said Sandro.

"Oh, baby," she purred. "You just earned yourself a whole lot of fun."

She bent forward and slid back down his body so she could kiss him on the mouth. She took his head in her hands and kissed him with the soft and sensual touch of a lover, coaxing his tongue into a gentle dance with her own, chasing each other in slow arcs across their lips and in and out until she released him. She had slid back down his body to where she could feel his very stiff cock nudging at her very wet pussy and she was so tempted just to nestle back and use his saliva as lubrication to try and slip him inside her. She knew he was clean and tested because James had said as much and she knew he could be trusted. But her professionalism and her own good sense stopped her less than an inch from having him push past the muscle that guards her sweet pussy. He could feel that she wanted him but his own submissive sensibilities and experience meant that he did not thrust his hips for that final push inside his mistress although for him the temptation was at least as strong.

She could feel his desire to thrust just as her own and so she teased him by nestling back onto his cock, knowing it would feel the pressure and the slippery skin between her cheeks. She loved that he would be struggling to resist but knowing that should he give in to temptation, he would suffer. She kept kissing him and allowing him to kiss her back and all the while she danced upon his cock. At one point she could feel the push of his stiff and trembling cock just beginning to open that tight ring of muscle and she clenched so that he would feel her and then she slid away from him.

She turned herself around on the bed so that she was straddling his face looking down his body again. Her shoes kept getting caught on the head of the bed and the sheets and so she sat herself on his face and removed her shoes, dropping them to the floor with two clunks! Then she knelt astride his face again and tipped her body forward down his and offered her cock to his mouth. He needed no second invitation and he used his tongue to guide her between his lips and sucked upon as much as he could feed inside by himself. The feeling was beautiful and so she pushed her cock a little deeper into his mouth and it just slid inside without effort. Whatever he was doing, he was quite an expert at because she slid inside his mouth, across his tongue and into his throat without him gagging or spluttering.

She could see in her periphery that his hands were clenching and unclenching as this was clearly an effort for him but he remained restrained and just used the skills of his mouth to deep-throat her very, very hard cock. She started to rock her hips back and forth enough to face fuck him about three inches out and then back in with a nice and easy, gliding rhythm that he quickly got used to and was able to breathe and work his tongue on the head on her outward thrust and then suck deeply as she slid back in to his throat each time.

She was able to relax into the rhythm of it and she leaned forward and attached the first alligator clip to his frenulum. Not only an exquisitely sensitive part of a very tender area anyway, but almost perfect for the teeth of the clip to bite into and hold there, knowing he would be wrestling with the stinging pain whilst anticipating what might happen next. And what did happen was probably something like just that which he was awaiting. She touched the free clip to his balls whilst on the lowest setting. His cock twitched in very hefty spasms that seemed to know their own constant rhythm and his balls rolled and turned inside his sac and she watched fascinated and smiling widely at the beauty of this body dance and her power over him. And all the time she fucked his mouth and her never once gagged or released her or lost her rhythm.

She removed the second clip and turned up the power on the control box to about two thirds and then touched the free clip to the very top of his scrotum at base of his cock. His cock went wild and his hands pulled very hard at the restraints. He yelped but still never let go of her cock from his mouth. If anything his sucking increased in strength. His balls were rolling again, tightening and releasing. His cock head was glistening with precum and she watched as it oozed from the hole at the tip of his dark cock. She ran her tongue over it, forgetting about the electric current. She got an immediate buzz that gave her a jolt through her tongue and down the side of her throat, tracing the nerves and the main artery that runs there.

"That was silly," she said. "But not your fault this time, so have no fear."

She removed the clips from his cock, watching as it continued to jerk as the body interpreted the electric current still to be there but not as strongly. She turned the control box off and tossed it to the far end of the bed and then leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his dark, wet, pulsing and very hard cock. She continued to fuck his mouth and could feel that although she wasn't yet about to cum, she was approaching that place. She kept her hips in rhythm, feeding his throat on each inward thrust and she began to work her own mouth onto his cock. Down the shaft she slid her lips and tongue and then she angled her head as best she could to take him all and tried to slide him past her tongue and into her throat, matching his own efforts.

She could feel her head filling with him and her breathing was stifled. Before she gagged properly, she lifted her head a little and taking that as her safe limit at this angle she started to plunge her face down to the same point and suck his cock hard before lifting her head again to breathe fully and ride him on her tongue and lips. A couple of times she tested him by fixing her teeth upon his shaft when he was fully inserted into her mouth. She felt him flinch with a tiny thrust of his pelvis but he never cried out and he never stopped working her cock with his mouth. This was an experienced sub, used to the shocks and the expectations of someone in charge. She gripped his pubic hair and tugged, lifting the flesh from his pelvis. He just suffered it without qualm and kept right on servicing her cock beautifully. The thrill of her gift made her tingle a little and she felt herself getting even closer to orgasm. She lifted her head and released his cock and then eased her body up and her own cock away from his mouth.