Miranda Receives Her Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And all the time the dildo stayed buried deep inside him, opening him wide and pressing against his tender insides. Until eventually she wanted something else and she tossed the crop aside, rolled a condom and a little lube onto her own stiff, raging cock, removed the dildo from his ass and plunged her cock inside, battering his body with her own. She gripped his waist and fucked him hard from her standing position, lifting onto her toes to push even harder as she pushed herself deep inside him over and over and over again. He grunted and gasped at almost every inward thrust and the weight of her body against his as her balls slapped against his flesh.

After having his cock, so similar to her own inside her, she felt she now knew even better than ever before just how powerful she could be inside someone and she was relishing that power. She thumped into his body with hers time after time. Her grip on his waist was starting to leave marks from how she had grabbed hold of handfuls of flesh. She pulled him onto her as she thrust forward and buried her raging cock so deep inside him.

Sometimes she could feel it push hard against his insides and feel whatever soft wall she battered, give way a little and spring back at her attack. And then she felt her second orgasm rise up inside her. She pulled out and rolled the condom off just in time to grip her thick, rock hard cock and aim it at his crack. Her cum shot onto the very base of his spine and started to run down between his cheeks. The second and third shots landed in the wet hair between the cheeks and then she held her cock between the cheeks and stroked it so that all the remaining cream pumped out into the same sticky crevice. When she stopped flowing, she rubbed her cum into him. He was wet and sticky and soaked in her thick cream. His skin was shiny beneath the hair from how she'd massaged so much cum into his ass cheeks.

She needed to recover physically but mentally and emotionally she was still high and hungry for more. She pushed him onto the bed and he lay there sprawled in a heap, battered and well used. She went to the side and checked the time on her phone. It was ten past eight. Where the fuck did the time go, she thought!

She sat down on the bed with drink in hand and beckoned him to place his head in her lap. She rested, sipping her drink, stroking his head and allowing him to kiss and lick and suck her soft but plump and very sticky cock and balls and her belly and thighs. They never spoke and a couple of times she felt herself almost drifting off into very restful slumber. For twenty minutes they stayed like that until she felt rested and ready to go again. She drained her drink and eased him from her lap, very pleased that she could feel her own cock stirring again and she could see his was standing hard and proud.

"Go to the bathroom, Sandro," she said. He did as instructed and she took some items from the side and followed him in there and turned on the light. It felt very bright compared to the bedroom but that was ok. She wanted good light to see her next experiment.

In the bathroom she placed all her stuff on the window sill. The window had frosted glass on the lower pane even though the room was on the first floor and this part of the house wasn't overlooked by any nearby houses. The upper pane was clear and she could see the twilight of evening turning into night across the back gardens of the surrounding houses. One or two gardens had some activity, people gardening, watering, even barbequing. But mostly the world felt quiet and restful and she felt unhurried and in control.

She drank greedily from the ice cold water and told him to climb into the bath. She moved a large bathmat from a radiator on the wall and placed it on the floor beside the bath. She grabbed two large bath-sheet sized, burnt orange coloured towels from a pile on top of a wicker linen basket. She sniffed them and they smelt freshly laundered and felt lovely and fluffy and soft. She placed them on the closed seat of the toilet. She told him to step back out of the bath, kneel down and use his mouth on her but no hands. He did as she commanded while she fussed with the taps and levers in the bath to get the water spraying from the shower hose attachment and flowing at something a little warmer than tepid. Then she turned it off and hung the shower hose over the edge of the bath, head down into the tub.

"Get back in the bath, now," she said. "Time for your shower."

He stepped into the bath and she told him to kneel, facing her. She had drunk an awful lot of cold water in the past few hours and although it was warm, she knew that she had only to concentrate and run some water and she would be able to pee. She turned on the shower and made him hold the shower head so that the water sprayed into the bath. His legs were getting wet from where he knelt in the tub but nothing else. She took hold of her cock, shut her eyes and concentrated on the water.

She was still hard from all their erotic play but she could feel the stirrings within her and just the tiniest hint of a breeze blowing through the upstairs from the open windows in the bedroom. Inspired by the feel of cool air she raised the lower bathroom window up about six inches and returned to the bathmat. Feeling the cool, gentle air against her skin was all she needed to complete the feeling and she began to piss.

At first a few stutterings of very pale pee spurted from her hard cock and splashed onto his belly and thighs. Then she began to gush a much stronger stream. She aimed at his face and he opened his lips wide and allowed her pee to fill his mouth, bubbling and spilling down his chin and through the hair on his chest. She peed at his cock and soaked all the hair on his torso. While she still felt full enough she told him to hand back the shower head and then stand. He did as she told him and she laid the shower into the bath so the water ran across his feet, toward the plug hole. She told him to bend as far forward as he could do safely and to peel his ass apart and offer her his hole.

He was athletic enough to bend from the waist very well without supporting himself on the far wall. He did exactly as she told him and she shuffled forward on the bath mat until she was able to nudge her cock against his hole. She spotted something that suddenly gave her an innovative idea and she reached to the end of the bath where there stood a few bottles of shampoo and the like. She grabbed a shower gel bottle and squeezed a handful into her palm. She rubbed it onto and into his ass, lubricating and cleaning his entrance.

And then she held her cock and leaned forward, leaning one arm past him to the far wall to brace herself. She guided her cock straight into his slippery hole and she let the head and about half an inch of the shaft disappear into him. It was a beautiful sight and she wished she'd had her phone to hand so she could use the camera. He continued to keep his cheeks prised wide apart and she watched, enthralled as her cock vanished inside him and then she relaxed and allowed herself to pee again.

Just as before, at first just a couple of stuttering spurts of pee escaped her inside him. But then she felt a full hard stream firing inside him. It was the weirdest turn on for her, to have such dirty control over someone, to be able to use them like a toilet, to fill them with her own hot piss. She was also very pleased and quite proud of herself at how much she had been able to hold and subsequently release onto him and now into him. She could remember the feeling from when someone had done this to her. That sensation of the hot stream firing inside you. Very erotic and completely submissive and controlled. Being owned was a powerful turn on, she knew.

After she could feel that she had pissed every drop out of her she told him to stay that way and she'd help clean him up. She twisted the shower head rose lever round until she found the right setting - the hard jet of water. She turned him ninety degrees where he stood, so he was now bent towards the tap end of the tub and she fired the water at his hole.

"Open wide," she said. He reached his fingers in to his entrance and peeled himself apart. Most of the jet of water bounced back from his body and either sprayed upon her or ran down his legs and into the bath but it was clear to see that some of it was firing inside him. After about thirty seconds or so of watching it, she turned the shower away and back into the tub and twisted the head control back to a finer, gentler spray.

"You can empty yourself, if you like," she told him. She watched as he pushed the water and the pee and a few bubbles of shower gel from his ass and it poured out of him and into the tub. When the last dribbles seemed to have stopped, she turned the spray on him again and washed him off. Then she stepped in behind him and washed her own cock with the spray. She prayed their bodies with the water, not so much washing them as refreshing them. Then she reached past him and turned the water off and then reached for the two towels on the toilet seat adjacent to the tub. She handed one to him and stepped out and onto the mat and started towelling herself dry. He towelled himself inside the bath until she stepped to one side of the mat and beckoned him out with a gesture. He joined her on the mat and they dried in silence.

Then she started to dry him with her towel and so he did the same for her. They stepped against each other and embraced. They kissed and the towels were dropped to the floor. Their hands roamed across each other's bodies and they both grew rock hard again. Beautiful cock rubbed against beautiful cock as their bodies moved against each other. She felt the power lust rise in her as it always did and she took his hand and led him back to the bedroom. She wanted to fuck him again. She wanted to feel her cock pounding him and hear his moans and grunts as she opened him wide and went in deep. But she wanted to use him and his cock at least once more too. And she knew that time was against her. If she was to be changed and packed and ready to leave for her taxi then she had less than an hour.

She laid him on the bed and she made sure the bindings were back on each corner. She put him on his back and tied his wrists and ankles in tight. She sat cross legged on the bed beside him, facing his body. And she took his cock in her hand and rubbed some lubricant onto it. Slowly she worked the lube up and down and twisting gently around the shaft until every single piece of his cock was glistening and slippery. She rubbed her slippery hands onto his balls and massaged the lube into them until they were like his cock. Then she wiped her hands on his body hair, using him like a towel to remove the majority of the lube that remained on her hands.

"I expect great things from you, Sandro," she said. "Don't disappoint me. I want you to use all your skills to cum. Of course, I'm going to be making sure you do your best too. But after the first time you might not be as enthusiastic and that's where I want you to try very, very hard to please your Mistress. Do you understand me?"

"I think so, Mistress," he said.

"Good boy," she said. "Let's get to work." And she held his cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Firmly but not roughly, and building in speed and then dropping away to a slow and lingering stroke. She worked him with only one purpose in mind - to bring every drop of cum that he had erupting out in the best cum fountain he could give. He lasted less than two minutes. As she could sense he was growing close, she encouraged him with words in a soft and sexy voice, like a lover rather than his Domme.

"Cum for me, baby," she said. "Cum for me, Sandro. Spill that good seed. Shoot that beautiful cum for me, baby. Ohh, baby! Ohhhh, baby!"

When he did cum, his body pulled hard against the restraints as the first shot flew quite high into the air before splashing back down onto his body and her hand. She manipulated his orgasm, gripping tightly at the base of the shaft and with her other hand, gripping just as hard below the head, thus restricting the flow. She held tight, throttling his cock for a couple of seconds as he grunted with the strain and denial until she released the tightness of her grips and stroked him again, pulling his foreskin down tight towards the base. The second shot spurted forth but did not fly. This time it erupted like lava flowing from a volcano. Hot and thick, it flowed down his cock in a pulsing, replenishing stream that covered her fingers and pooled in his pubic hair. A lesser flow trickled down the base of his shaft, gathering in a sticky mess across his shiny balls. She gripped tight again and squeezed until she believed it must be hurting. She saw him grimace but he did not cry out. He just looked at her pleadingly and almost lovingly too. She released and stroked and more cum flowed but far less than before. She kept stroking, steadily, rubbing his cum into his cock. The cum stopped flowing but she never stopped.

At first she thought he would fail because she felt his cock start to soften in her grip. She stroked his balls and slipped her hand beneath him and found his hole. She tickled him there while she continued to stroke him. She knew he wanted her too so she moved herself around on the bed so that he could get the head of her cock into his mouth, in the hope that it would keep him as horny as she needed him to be. And it seemed to work because his cock never fell away. Where seconds before it had begun to soften, now it hardened in her grip and she stretched her other arm to allow two fingers to slip inside his hole but only one knuckle deep.

There she let them hook inside him and play upon the tight inner wall while her other hand just kept stroking his cock. She leaned her torso forward and although it was not comfortable, she was able to keep both hands on him, her cock in his mouth and get one of his nipples between her teeth. She bit it and sucked it and stretched it out away from his chest. She heard him gasp even with her cock head in his mouth. She looked down and saw his cock pulse inside her hand and she saw him cum again. There was no great spurt flying through the air. But there was a series of hard pumping spurts of thick cream running down and covering her fingers again. This time she couldn't resist and she took her hand from his ass and took hold of his cock with it. And while she stroked him with that hand, she lifted her first, cum covered hand to her mouth and licked the salty cream from her fingers.

She swapped hands back again and this time, with her second hand now sticky with cum as well as from his ass, she slid those fingers past her cock and into his mouth. He sucked at her fingers until they were cleaned of everything apart from his own saliva. And still she stroked him. Now she went faster and harder, determined to keep him hard and not to let him flag. She used both her hands and stroked him up and down, to the limits of his foreskin and the full length of his cock. She crawled across his face so she was straddling his head and she fed him her cock while she worked his shaft incessantly. There was nothing in his world now apart from her in his mouth, his sight and smell could only be of her balls and her ass and her hands were wrapped around his cock, burning the shaft with friction, forcing him to find one more orgasm within him or cry out for mercy in stinging pain.

She heard him start to whimper even while he carried on sucking and licking her mighty cock. But he never cried out. Instead he started to buck his hips and try to push his cock harder and further into her grip. She joined his rhythm and let him fuck her hands for a little while before taking over again and with her left hand, she pulled his foreskin down as tight as it could be withdrawn towards the base of his shaft. And with her right hand she took the lube from the bed where she'd let it lay and she squeezed another good drop onto his cock head and then she stroked him, slippery and refreshed, hard and fast.

This time there was no stroking of the skin up and down, it was just the lubricant gliding over his exposed and tightly stretched shaft and head as her hand rubbed it faster and faster and faster until eventually, after nearly two full minutes and her wrist edging towards tiredness and cramp, he did cry out but whether in anguish or pain or ecstasy or some new mixture she couldn't be sure. He cried out and the cum pumped from him again. Where it came from or how he was able to create it so rich and thick and so quickly after exhausting the last supply was a wonderful thing to behold.

Nature could sometimes provide wonderful moments in sex and she marvelled at how the first spurt flowed like lava and the second spurt flowed rich and thick behind the first, chasing it down his cock and over her hands and then she gasped and giggled as the third spurt flew upwards out of his cock into the air. It only rose about three inches at the most but for a second he gave her the fountain she wanted. She was too shocked to try and catch it with her mouth but not too shocked to bend forward and lick her fingers clean and then wrap his cock in her mouth while the final spasms of orgasm wrung the very last remaining drops of cum from his body and she savoured every one of them and sucked him until he finally softened and fell with no more to give. She swallowed it all for herself this time, loving the taste and doing her best to remember the flavour for later, when he was just a memory.

She took her cock from his mouth and he just lay upon the bed, spent and seemingly exhausted. And totally unaware of what was still to come for him. She undid the ankle restraints and removed them from the foot of the bed. She retied them at the head, alongside the wrist restraints and she lifted his legs up and bent them at the knees until she could get the ankle restraints back on. Now he was restrained by all fours but he was in a new position with his legs back over his shoulders. She slid a pillow under his lower back, lifting his ass a few more inches. Then she got a condom and rolled it on her throbbing cock and squeezed a little lube onto it before prising his cheeks apart with her outstretched fingers as her thumbs widened his hole.

She looked at his face for a moment and saw that although he was exhausted, he was ready to take his Mistress again. She shuffled forward on her knees until she was in position and then she plunged her cock forward and it pushed straight inside his slippery hole. And this time he did cry out. Just once and clearly with the shock rather than the pain or the pleasure. She fucked him with her hands pressing against the backs of his thighs. His whole body shook and bounced upon the bed with the force of her movements. Every forward motion pounded into him and her balls slapped with a hard splat against his lower back.

She heard herself grunting with the exertion of her thrusts and she laughed out loud at how the animal in her had broken out and taken over. She loved many, many things about sex but when everything else was taken away, nothing really compared to the power of fucking some guy senseless and using the power of her mind and her will, her body and her cock to make them gasp and moan. This was her gift to them and her gift to herself every time she did it. Some people are born to be artists or carers or businessmen or mothers or many, many things. And most never even find their true destinies. She was born to fuck. She was born for sex and almost everything that sex could provide and almost every way that sex can be explored. She was born to be loved and lusted after and appreciated and adored. And she was born to fuck. This was her destiny and he was lucky enough to be a part of that destiny right here, right now.