Miranda Receives Her Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're getting very hot, aren't we, Sandro?" she said. "I need a drink. And I suspect you would benefit from one too, eh?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," he said.

"Slip your hands free and sit up then," said Miranda. She hopped off the bed and got them a cold drink each. She put the straws in so they could sip more easily and without spillage. Whilst she drank she watched him, running her eyes up and down his body and scrutinising his face and any reactions from him. She decided that the room was just a little darker than she'd prefer so she went to the windows and raised both blinds about a foot. She squatted beside the window to see what could be seen from this angle and whether she stood or squatted or then sat upon the bed, neither window became an access point for anybody trying to look in from any of the houses across the road.

Barring the use of ladders, she figured they were safe from prying eyes or passers-by and yet now the room seemed flooded in light compared to the dusky atmosphere before. Even though the evening was upon them, it was still summery and bright outside and she picked up her drink and as she sipped she watched him again. He was very handsome and to her tastes, particularly for a guy to serve her rather than control her. Being well built but just shorter than her suited her sense of dominance. And his Mediterranean looks, hair and lovely dark cock - that was still rock hard, by the way! - were very much to her current, as well as her usual tastes. Some guys would always light her fire and Sandro was a very fine example of what Miranda wanted.

She took his drink, almost drained, from him and placed it alongside hers on the side. She then took two cubes of slowly melting ice and popped them both in her mouth. She climbed on the bed and kissed him, transferring one of the cubes from her mouth to his. Then she took up a sixty nine position alongside him on the bed and she pulled his cock towards her, forcing him to twist his hips and strain against the ankle restraints. His hands were still free though, so he was able to shift his weight a little better and allow his cock to slip inside her icy mouth. He immediately turned his head to her cock and reciprocated. Each of them, delighted in the cool and sensual touch of an icy lover's tongue.

She slid off the bed, releasing both their cocks from each other's mouth. She stood before him in the renewed light of the room and she reached behind and unhooked her bra and fed it out of the side of her dress and dropped it towards the side that held the drinks and stuff. Then she lifted her dress over her head, being very careful not to upset her hair. She discarded the dress onto the bra and stood before him, tall and proud, her legs astride and her hands placed on her hips in a pose of pure power and passion. He ate her up with his eyes and she could see that she was all he'd hoped for.

"Now, that really is better," she said. "I feel cooler and my skin needs to be appreciated. Sometimes only naked will do."

She took two of the remaining, dwindling ice cubes in her hand and she sat astride him. She ran one ice cube over his nipples and through the hair on his chest and with the other she aroused and cooled her own dusky nipples, making them stand erect. She ran the ice cube over her upper body, allowing the water to melt and run down her until it formed little puddles on him beneath her.

For a couple of minutes she just sat on top of him, enjoying the contact and the view and the ice until all she had left of it was wet hands. She wiped them on his chest as though he were a towel. Then she stood again and she undid his ankle restraints, freeing him completely. She took up her crop from the side and told him to brace himself with his arms above his head. He laid as she'd instructed and closed his eyes in anticipation of whatever beating she was about to administer.

"No, Bitch! Open your eyes. I never told you to shut them, did I?" He opened them and stared up at her standing by the side of the bed with the crop in her hand. "I want you to see what happens and still resist covering up or running away, ok?" He nodded and she smiled. "Good boy," she said. And then she struck him on the belly with the crop. Not too hard but hard enough to make him flinch. He grimaced a little and a tiny grunt escaped his lips but his hands and legs stayed star shaped. She saw him tense his torso against another blow so this time she struck lower, across his thighs. Then again, a little higher. Then again, across the very top of his thighs, missing his balls by about a centimetre.

She saw the fear in his eyes and smiled again. Next blow was across his chest. She let the crop dance a series of teasing, stinging flicks on each nipple in turn. Then she struck his cock. His whole body seemed to jump from the bed but he didn't cry out and his arms and legs stayed as before. She struck his cock again and then again and then once more. And each time he resisted crying out or covering up. She struck his thighs again and although she could tell it hurt and his flesh was showing the marks from the crop, he almost relaxed at the fact that his thighs could take the beating far better than his cock. And so she struck his cock again, carefully aiming the tip of the crop onto the tip of his cock. And this time his hands threatened to come down to protect himself and he yelped like a little puppy.

She struck his hands with the crop and his arms immediately went back fully above his head, in the star shape, even reaching blindly for the wrist restraints which he now gripped in each hand again. She struck him across the balls and he gritted his teeth and shut his eyes. She struck his thighs very hard and said, "Open your eyes, bitch. Do NOT make me angry. Make me happy. Be the best little good boy you can be and help me enjoy my present."

"Yes, my Mistress," he said and he opened his eyes and stared at her with a look of devotion.

She smiled and silently mouthed the word, "Thankyou" to him. And then she cropped his cock again. And then his balls again. He was whimpering with every blow now but his eyes stayed open and his arms and legs stayed wide. His cock was very wet from precum and she bent down and took his cock in her fingertips, lifting it to her mouth. She stared up at his face as she licked every drop of the precum from his cock and swallowed.

"Such a sweet taste from my little Sandro," she said. "I like this a lot. I hope when the real thing starts flowing its half as lovely. Mine is, you know? Mine is like thick cream that tastes like nectar. Once you've had just a tiny little drop you will always want more. That's what they tell me and when so many men say the same thing, you have to believe them, don't you?"

"Yes my Goddess."

"Now let's see if I've broken your lovely dark cock or if it still works properly for Mistress."

She laid the crop on the side and got a condom and tossed it to him. "Dress yourself for safety now," she said.

While he took the condom from its foil wrapper and rolled it down his cock, she got some lube and fingered her pussy in readiness for his stiff cock. Then she wiped her hands dry and grabbed the electric current box and leads again. She straddled him and eased his cock into position. When she could feel he was nudging the tight entrance to her pussy she placed the control box on his stomach with the leads and clips dangling across his flanks.

"I'm pretty sure that if I play you with these clips when you're inside me, it's too low to buzz me too. But there's only one way to be sure, isn't there, baby? And I give you permission to use your hands because I know you want to stroke my beautiful skin, don't you?"

"I have wanted to touch you from the moment you revealed yourself to me, Mistress. Thank you," he said. He released the wrist restraints and one hand slid beneath her ass to grip his cock and hold it at the right angle for her pussy and he gently raised his hips towards her as she lowered herself onto him. She felt herself open and he entered and she gave a little gasp. So this was how it felt when she fucked her lovers and her victims. It felt so much bigger, so much wider and harder than she'd have imagined. She paused with his cock head inside her but the shaft outside, trapped between her cheeks or beneath them. She bounced almost imperceptibly, opening herself a little more and making her pussy get used to the feeling of this wicked intruder.

She placed her palms upon his chest, covering his nipples and squatting on the bed over him, she slowly began to make her bouncing grow in depth. After she had another two inches or so of his lovely cock thrusting up inside her slippery pussy she paused again. She wondered if it would prove too much for him and he would succumb to the temptation and thrust fully inside her but he showed wonderful control and obedience and just lay still, awaiting her command or her movement.

"Good boy, Sandro. Mistress is very pleased so far," she said. "Let's make this happen for real, shall we?" And with that she slid down the length of his cock until she was resting on his lap and her weight was upon him. She felt him touch her deep inside and she felt wide open and tight at the same time.

"You can join me," she said and she started to rock up and down along his cock. He followed her rhythm and began to ride inside her, making full use of her weight, the slipperiness of the lubricant and the athleticism of his hips. His full length went deep up inside her and then almost completely all the way out on every stroke. Between them they quickly found a matching pair of rhythms that complimented each other and they were fucking as though they'd been made for each other.

Now she took the clips and pinned them onto his nipples. He watched her but without grimace or sound. He kept fucking her and watching what she did as she turned on the control box and easily turned the dial until it was about halfway to the maximum. As her fingers touched his chest or his flanks, she could feel the electric buzz but it came to her as more of a distant hum than a jolt. But for Sandro it was for real. And he gasped as the shocks ran through him. He never lost rhythm in his fucking but he started to pant and groan a little as the extra stimulation took its toll.

"Don't you dare fucking cum, bitch," she told him. "If you get too close then you tell me or there will be trouble."

"Yes. Mistress," he gasped between breaths. His eyes kept staring at the clips on his nipples and then at her cock bouncing on his belly as she rode upon his own cock inside her.

She turned the dial up a little bit more and after a couple of seconds he cried out, "Oh God.! Oh, Mistress!"

"Are you gonna cum, bitch?" she asked.

"No Mistress," he cried out. She could see he was struggling to keep his eyes open and upon her and struggling now to keep the same steady rhythm with his thrusting.

"Let's just see what happens then, shall we?" she said. And she turned the dial up to almost full. He cried out and she could see his upper torso start to twist against the pain and shock. His hands opening and closing instead of softly stroking her body, as they had been just seconds before.

"I might cum, Mistress," he called out. "I might cum!"

She felt him stop thrusting and even try to shrink away from her body weight.

She ground down one final time upon him, feeling him huge and so hard, buried deep inside her. Then she lifted herself off him and turned the control box down to its minimum setting. She lifted the condom from his cock and put her face next to it and licked him. Immediately his cock began to go into spasm and to jerk and pulse and his balls swelled and flattened and rolled as he pumped a huge shot of cum up into the air like a fountain. She tried to catch it with her tongue but it landed on his belly. But by the time the second spurt was released, she had his cock inside her mouth and she felt that hot stream bursting against the inside of her cheek. She changed her angle a little and gripped the base of his shaft with one hand, she aimed his cock at the back of her throat and stroked him firmly.

She felt shot after shot of his cum hit her throat and the back of her tongue. She was a good cummer herself and she knew from her followers that this was a much rarer gift than you might believe. But it seemed she had found in Sandro, not only a matching cock but a matching prowess of ejaculation. By the time he'd stopped flowing and started to soften inside her mouth, she had what felt like at least a good shot glass full of warm and salty cum in her mouth.

She slid up his body and placed her mouth upon his. As he opened his lips to receive her kiss she said, "I'm very pleased with you, baby". And as she spoke, some of the cum inevitably spilled from her mouth into his. They washed each other's tongues in saliva and his cum and they both tasted and swallowed what he'd fed her seconds ago.

When their cum-drenched kiss was over she scooped up the first shot of cum from his belly with her tongue and then her finger and she fed him again, the same as before.

"Now I feel like I've got to prove I'm at least as good," she said.

She pushed him up the bed until his head was raised up on the pillows, half laying and half sitting. She straddled his chest and with her cock almost touching his lips she started to stroke herself. She lifted his hands onto her cock and he took over with a steady rhythm.

"Faster," she said. And he stroked her cock faster and faster, his tongue protruded from his mouth so that the head of her cock was bouncing on it.

"Faster," she cried again. He stroked her faster but his rhythm was becoming a little ragged because of the angle or his excitement. She took hold of her own cock and he let his hands fall to her balls. As he softly tickled her swelling balls she shot onto his face. The first spurt was huge and heavy and if he hadn't been right in front of her, it would have flown off the end of the bed. Instead, it splattered onto him, splashing back onto her own belly and cock. The second spurt, she heard herself grunt with relief and pleasure and it was another huge wad of thick cum that he managed to catch mostly in his mouth with some splashing on his face.

Then a third spurt, not quite as powerful as the first two but still heavy with the thick and beautiful cream. Then her whole body jerked with the orgasm and her cock pulsed time and time again, releasing huge drops of cream onto his tongue. She slid her cock home into his waiting mouth and while he still stroked her balls with one hand, he slid a finger of the other into her slippery pussy. She jerked in orgasmic spasm at his touch and felt a new huge cumshot shoot from her into his throat. He sucked her dry and empty and she stayed inside his mouth until she felt her whole body fall into that post-orgasmic weakness and she wanted to lay down beside him and hold him.

He licked every drop up as she slid out from his mouth and she lay down upon him with one leg on the bed and the other between his, her torso half on the bed and half on him. She kissed his neck and nestled into him and he held her and thanked her and told her she was beautiful and kissed her while they rested in each other's arms for the next two minutes or so.

Eventually she stirred and she kissed his cummy cock before lifting herself to her feet. She removed the clips and the control box, turning it off and putting it on the side.

"How about another drink?" she said. "We could both do with one, I think."

"Yes please, Mistress," he said.

"Follow me then," she said. She led him downstairs and they refilled with more ice and water. She got him to search out the cupboards for some green tea. He found some regular tea, some sugar, some coffee and then eventually, some ginger infusion mixture. She got him to make them both a cup of it to try and they sipped it naked in the kitchen while she chatted to him about inconsequential things like the weather and a little about his heritage now she knew it contained some Spanish. He was conservative in his answers and she understood and accepted that but she still discovered that one of his parents was Spanish, hence his knowledge of the language. She also learned that he had some Balkan blood and that between there and the Mediterranean probably lie his dark looks and his beautiful hair.

When she was finished with her tea she told him to wash the cups and rinse them and leave them on the side to drain and then carry their cold drinks and the ice back upstairs. She followed him up, taking the opportunity to watch his ass as he climbed the stairs. Very nice, she thought. Muscular and tight but with just enough bulk to pack a punch should it be needed. And covered with that same fine but dark veil of hair.

As he reached the top she told him to stop. He stood there above her, with the drinks and ice in his hands. She reached up and peeled the cheeks of his ass apart and she buried her face into him and licked at his hole. Some water spilled from his shaky hold as his body moved to her busy attention. She soaked the hair around his hole until it was wet enough for her to brush it all away and it stayed stuck to his flesh, leaving a clear view of his tight, dark and dusky pink muscle. She told him to give her one of the ice cubes. He reached the glass of ice behind him and she saw him tense his buttocks. She told him to relax and not to be so silly and then she slid an ice cube home with only the merest hint of resistance. He lifted onto his toes as the freezing lump pushed inside him and his ring of muscle involuntarily puckered and tightened. A single drop of water passed back and dripped down between his cheeks. She licked him there with one good strong push of her tongue to get inside and then she slapped his ass and told him to move on. They returned to the bedroom and he placed the drinks and the ice on the side and stood by the bed awaiting instruction.

"Bend over and put your hands on the bed," she said and he did as she commanded.

She took a sip of her cold water and stroked his fuzzy ass cheeks tenderly.

"Is it still cold inside you, baby?" she asked him.

"It's quite strange, Mistress," he told her. "I can feel the cold but it almost feels warm. And then if I move the wrong way - or maybe the right way - it is freezing and it makes me catch my breath. But I think it has nearly melted now and so I can feel it less."

"Time for some new sensations then," she said. She took a thick rubber dildo from her collection of toys on the side, slipped a condom onto it and lubricated it. She rubbed some lube onto his ass and slid two fingers into him, twisting the lube round both inside and out. When she thought he felt slippery enough she pushed the dildo into him. It seemed to take all his breath away because he grunted and then just held his breath as the length of this thick invader was slid deep inside him. She twisted it inside him, rolling it round and pulling and pushing it easily in and out as she twisted.

After a minute or so of this easy twisting and fucking she started to drill him hard and deep with it, thrusting it in and out hard and fast, forcing him to steady himself against the bed with his hands and brace himself with his legs, standing wide apart while all the time, trying somehow to relax his battered ass to allow the dildo to fuck him so hard and so deep and so strongly.

Another minute or so of this brutal dildo fucking and she gave one last deep inward push and then left it buried way inside him. She took her crop in hand again and began to cane his ass cheeks. Over and over, changing the target and the angle slightly each time, she beat him until his flesh glowed red beneath the dark covering of hair and welts began to appear. She wasn't the cruellest of Mistresses and sometimes she preferred the tender to the tough but she wanted to enjoy her gift for all he was worth and this for her was like a workout for the wicked. She caned the back of his thighs until red lines started showing there too. She even whipped the crop on his back and his shoulders.