Miranda's Awakening

Story Info
Miranda begins exploring her sexual power.
6.2k words
4.37
18k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since she and Rick decided to separate, Miranda's libido seemed to be on an uncontrollable growth rate. She never realized just how pent up her desires were till her mind came to grips with the freedom that lay in front of her. Rick's lack of attention and her focus on climbing the corporate ladder created a mindset that put any sexual needs or desires on the backburner. Little did she realize how hot that burner was.

Miranda's sexual rebirth hit full stride when she started dating Tim. Tim was already through the entire battle of divorce and the two of them found it almost scary how similar their stories were. Tim's mind was sexually adventurous, and Miranda was captivated by how daring he was in pushing boundaries.

Soon, Miranda found herself masturbating on a regular basis. Something she hadn't done since her mid-twenties. At first it was just about her adventures with Tim, but soon she found herself touching herself over the small encounters of the day. She could take a small moment, like UPS delivery and turn it into a steamy sexual encounter with the UPS guy in her office. This led to her reading and watching porn on a regular basis and touching herself at all times of the day. Soon, she was even finding quiet time at work when the office cleared out for lunch to please herself. She would sometimes lock her door and sit at her desk to relieve some tension that a coworker created.

But today began an adventure that would take Miranda's sex life to a whole new level. One she would have never imagined twelve months ago when she and Rick decided to begin the divorce process. It started out as a pretty normal day at work. She walked in and sat down, turned on her computer, and began pouring through the e-mails. Then he walked in.

Colby was Miranda's newest subordinate. Young and eager, he was a little bit of a suck up who used every piece of flattery and butt kissing in the book to make her like him. He was a wholesome kid in a disgustingly cute way, but it annoyed her most of the time. At least that's what she told herself. And it worked most of the time. But then there were those times, when he'd come into her office and asked her a question he should know the answer to, and she'd run her fingers along her necklace, her eyes running over his body and her mind wandering to naughty places.

Colby was cute. He was 26, fresh out of school, and that made him a good 15 years younger than Miranda. But that also made him a nice piece of eye candy, and on more than one occasion she found herself closing her office door to relieve herself of the sexual pressure that built when he would walk into the room.

Anyway, Colby came in and made his usual greetings and praise. She didn't really hear what he said, because all she really heard was the throbbing of her heart in in her ears, the feeling of desire started to ache between her legs. It was probably all the naughty talk from Tim the night before. Wondering if Miranda would enjoy a young stud watching and touching himself as the two of them had sex.

Little did Miranda know last night, that Colby would be the first 'young stud' to remind her of Tim's little fantasy. The tingle of the thought was interrupted by her phone ringing, which caused her shoo Colby out of her office. And as soon as she finished her business call, Miranda casually walked over to her office door, locked it, and headed back to the desk with one thought on her mind.

She sat down and adjusted herself. She had on regular work attire, a white blouse, black skirt, hose, and boots. She slowly hiked up her skirt as if she was performing for Tim and Colby, and leaned back in her chair, spreading her legs. Her chair swiveled a bit as her fingertips began to run up and down her moist pussy lips, pressing the material of her stockings into them. She ran her hand under her stockings and panties for more direct and effective contact. Before long, she felt the first waves of orgasm begin to rush through her.

At the same moment the doorknob to her office turned, and she quickly opened her eyes, unable to stop the pleasure she was creating. She watched in an odd mix of ecstasy and horror as Colby opened the door and quietly and came in, initially unaware of her presence. He didn't see her as he turned and shut the door behind him, but when he turned toward her desk he did, and his face went expressionless.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry," he said in shock and fear.

"What are you doing here?" she gasped, her face flushing pink.

She quickly sat forward in her chair, crossing her legs and trying to pull her skirt down discreetly. She tucked a few loose strands of her hair behind her ears and looked at him with the cruelest gaze she could muster, given the circumstance.

"Oh my god, were...were you masturbating?" he asked, as he embarrassingly stumbled for the door and didn't quite know what to do or say, clearly in a state of shock!

"I can't believe you didn't knock! Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. God dammit Colby, what were you thinking?"

Her embarrassment and anger were settling into the reality of the situation. This was bad and she needed to think of a strategy to address it quickly.

"I'm so sorry," he began. "I thought you had stepped out for a meeting. I just wanted to put these files on your desk for review. The secretary wasn't out there, so I thought I'd just drop them off."

He walked over tentatively, and gently set a stack of files on the far side of my desk. As he did, I could see him lick his lips and swallow, his eyes passing over me.

"Is there something else you need, Colby?" she asked coldly.

"Well," he began.

He was still in shock. But there was evidence he was thinking about what he just witnessed as his pants seemed to stir. He caught her looking at his crotch, and for a brief moment he considered saying or doing something brazen. She saw the fire in his eyes and It was at moment she fantasized he'd be bold and take advantage of her and the situation.

"No. No. I'm so sorry I interrupted you, I swear I won't say anything."

She was initially relieved but also found herself a little disappointed in him as he pivoted on his heels and walked toward the door. So young and naive, he really could have had his way with her. She was horny, vulnerable and open to an adventure.

Then his last line hit her. Colby had developed a strong group of friends in a short time at work. If he said anything to anyone he'd ruin Miranda's reputation and career. She needed to take control of this situation so it would never get out. Colby was a very fresh newlywed. He was very determined to have a clean image, but he was a man and he just saw her touching herself in her office! She needed leverage. She quickly went to him and lightly grabbed his arm as he walked toward the door.

"Oh god Colby, this would ruin me if it got out," She said in her sweetest damsel in distress voice.

Colby stopped. "I swear, I'd never say a word." He said sincerely.

"It's just that you saw me in one of my most intimate situations" She pouted. "You may not feel as though you'd say anything now, but you just saw your boss touching herself, at her desk, while she was thinking of you!"

She couldn't believe she added the last line, but knew it was needed to make sure he never spoke of this. There was only one way out of this and it was making things even. She just wasn't sure how far she'd go.

The line did it though. He swallowed hard and his pants tented as he could barely get the words out.

"You were thinking of me?"

"Oh crap, did I really just say that?" She dramatized as she slunk back to her desk and put her head down on the desk, defeated. "I keep making this worse, I'm so finished!"

She wasn't sure if that acting elective she took in college would pay off, but it certainly did.

"Oh no, that is so hot! I can't believe you were thinking of me!"

It was time to turn up the heat. She slowly picked up her head.

"Really? You like that I was thinking of you?" She said, allowing her voice to transition from damsel in distress to a touch of smoldering sex kitten.

"God yes!" He said.

"It's really a turn on for me to know that."

He was flush with embarrassment and the tent in his pants grew and Miranda was starting to make out a little wetness on his khakis from his pre-cum. Time for her to try to even things out!

"Colby, do you know what is bothering me more than being caught? It's that I didn't get to finish."

His face was flush with shock and excitement from my words.

"If you stand right there and don't move, you'd be blocking the vision from the door in case anyone walked in." She teased him. "Would it be ok with you if I finished what I started before you interrupted me? This time you can stand there and block the door in case anyone rudely interrupts me again. It'll give me time to get myself together if I hear the door. Would that be ok Colby?"

"Shit yes!" He said with a mixture of fear, shock and excitement.

"And if you find you can't help yourself, there is conveniently a box of tissues right there on my desk." She said with a wicked smile.

She could see him staring at her pussy, and she widened her legs and began rubbing her hands along her inner thighs.

So that's how it began. She knew if she did things right, he would be put in a position where he couldn't say anything because of what she expected he'd show her in return. Miranda knew that men were very predictable that way. Immediately she started to rub her pussy lips again. She moaned and gasped, letting her eyes close and her head lay back on the chair. She supported herself on one arm as she reached into her panty hose to rub the silkiness of her pussy lips. Her body trembled, and she began to whimper.

Colby groaned.

"Oh, fuck blocking the door, why don't you come unbutton my blouse for me? My hands are a little busy." She bit her lip and leveled her eyes at him.

Colby didn't hesitate. He walked forward, watching her as she rubbed herself for him, and reached with shaking hands to unbutton her blouse. He struggled at first, but soon he had all the buttons undone, and pulled her blouse open to expose her bra and breasts. She watched as Colby's body shook and looked down to see him rubbing his hand against his crotch. Her plan was working better and faster than she thought.

"Don't you want to do something about that?" She asked breathily.

"Mmm hmm," he swallowed. Quietly he unzipped and unfastened his pants, reaching down into his boxers to lift out his dick.

"Mmm," She moaned, looking down at his dick.

It was bigger than she imagined and bolt hard, and he already had his hand wrapped around it, stroking it feverishly. Miranda's pussy began to drip as she took in the size and power of his tool.

The first orgasm was starting to hit her, and she gasped as it washed through her body. It was mild. Just the first real awakenings of what would come. But it was still enough to make my legs tremble, and enough to make Colby lose control. She heard him grunt a few times, and then watched as his cock spurted streams of cum towards her. Some of it even landed on her stomach.

"Oh fuck," he shuttered.

"Mmm," She moaned. She could hear the sound of his hand squishing along his dick. His hand was covered in his own cum, and she knew that she was in control.

She took hold of her stockings, and pulled them down a little bit, so that they stretched between her legs. Colby dropped his dick and stared down at her mound.

"Ooh, Colby," She whimpered, rubbing her pussy again. "Ooh. You watching me is making me so..." whimper, "horny."

She looked up at him coyly, biting her lip to tease him. He was like putty for the molding.

"Ooh, Colby," She moaned again.

She may have been putting on a show, but she was really enjoying it as her dripping pussy proved. She slid her middle finger inside her hole and pulled it our briefly to show Colby just how wet he made her.

"Mmm," she sighed.

Soon it was a second finger. She lifted her legs up into the air, her boots and stockings still on as her legs trembled, and she started to moan and gasp. Her pussy was aching.

"Unn... unn..." She started to whimper. "Oh God!"

She screamed as another orgasm hit. This one was harder than the first, and before it subsided, She shoved a third finger inside of herself. She was jamming her hand into her pussy to the knuckles.

She pumped her hand inside, forcing it in and out, feeling her cum wet her hand as it slid against her pussy lips. The force of it was enough to trigger another orgasm, and her eyes bulged as her body quaked, her legs trembling above the desk. "Oh!"

She moaned and shuttered, Her pussy throbbing. She felt the cum rush against her hand. Felt it seep between her fingers, and felt it fill up her pussy. She held her hand there until she caught her breath again, and then moved it a few times. That was all it took to send another orgasm raging through her.

As her body quaked and then recovered, she quickly pulled her hand from inside herself, feeling cum leak out of her as she did. Her hand was covered with cum, glistening in the daylight of her office window.

Colby was still standing there, only his dick was no longer limp against his pants. It was fully erect again, and he was licking his lips to wet them again.

"Ooh, Colby," she moaned. "I haven't cum that hard in ages."

Colby continued to stare at Miranda, his eyes washing over her face, her exposed stomach, bra, and breasts, and her battered pussy. Quietly, he started to step towards her, holding his dick in his hand, lining it up with her wet pussy.

She reached up with her hand and stopped him.

"No, Colby."

Colby looked wounded. She could feel his dick against her pussy lips, and she could feel it throb against her. He wanted her so much. One thrust and it was done, especially since her wetness would provide little resistance. She was in complete control now and that's just how she liked it.

"Maybe another time. That was so good."

She pushed him off and stood up. Silently she unzipped her boots, stepping out of them and pulling off her stockings. She draped those on the desk while she slid her boots back on and faced Colby as she buttoned up her blouse again.

"I am so glad we shared this moment, it was hot watching you touch yourself too!"

Colby was broken. She could see in his eyes and in his dick how much he wanted her. She took control by briefly stroking his perfect cock. She thought for a moment how she had cum harder with him watching than she had in a long time. Her pussy ached for his dick even as she stroked it, taking in it's size and hardness. But her restraint and better judgement prevailed.

"Put it away," she said teasingly, turning to walk to her desk.

Colby absentmindedly tucked his dick back inside his pants and boxers again, zipping them closed.

"Why don't you set up a lunch meeting for us tomorrow, Colby? We can talk about those files, and all the ways in which you can be of service to me."

"Yes, ma'am," he agreed.

And with that, Colby turned and walked out, leaving Miranda sitting at her desk, exhausted and pleased. She knew it wouldn't last long. Already she was fantasizing about him again. Soon her thoughts would build back into an uncontrollable urge to touch herself again. But for now, she reveled in the thought that she'd found a new 'toy' to throw into the mix.

...

The shock of what had happened in Maranda's office settled in for Colby. A small amount of guilt swirled within an ocean of confusion and desire. As he sat at his desk his dick still ached through his Khaki pants. He couldn't get the image of Miranda touching herself out of his head, it was so erotic and made him feel like an animal needing to be free to pounce.

Her words, asking if he wanted to watch echoed in his head. He wasn't used to this feeling. His upbringing didn't allow him to explore this side of manhood and the night of his marriage was the first time he fumbled over a woman's body. Amy's body. Oh god, Amy, she would never understand and would be so angry to know what happened today.

The guilt was washed away with the thought of his dick so close to Miranda's wetness. He started imagining him taking charge, like he thought other men would. Taking charge and burying his dick where it belonged. Fucking her hard and making her cum like a man should make a woman cum. That thought was interrupted by the sounds of break finishing. He had to figure out a way to get through the 3 and a half hours left in his day.

Somehow, he dazed through the day. He left unusually early hoping to get home in time to relieve this driving sexual urge. As he pulled down his street he was surprisingly disappointed to see Amy's car in her spot at the complex. She was generally home after him, so his plan to use one of her fashion magazines to help him quickly rub the burning seed from his loins was foiled. Now he wasn't sure how he'd handle things.

"Hi honey, you're home early!" Amy said, as sweetly as she always did.

She was as new to intimate relations as Colby. She and Colby grew up attending the same church and their parents were so excited when they began their long-distance relationship from different colleges their sophomore year. Both virgins till their wedding night. Both innocent in their approach and knowledge of the world of sexual pleasure; both that is until earlier this afternoon. That moment in Miranda's office marked a shift in their current trajectory as a couple. One that Colby only felt in his loins and Amy had no idea had occurred.

"You're home early too, what's up?" He replied.

His flush face and the bulge finally settling in his pants from his thoughts on his ride home caught Amy's attention. A knot twisted in her stomach for some unknown reason.

"Things were slow, so I wanted to get home and start on dinner" she said bending over to place meatloaf in the oven.

Colby's animalistic urge reemerged as he watched Amy bend at the hips to carefully place the meal in the oven. He couldn't contain himself. He grabbed her as she stood up and pinned her against the wall. Kissing her passionately. She was surprised and pushed him off!

"Colby, what's gotten into you?"

She could feel his raging hard on pressed against her.

"C'mon Amy, we're married, and we never do it spontaneously!" He pleaded.

His pleading and tone were in direct contrast to the animalistic urge flooding his body. He began pushing her into their bedroom. She tried to slow him down, but his shirt was off and he was working on hers just as quickly. She stopped her rational thinking and allowed him to have his way. They'd only had sex 4 times in the first six months including their wedding night, so they could use some intimate time together.

He had her naked in seconds and on the bed in missionary in a minute. He couldn't get the image of Miranda's wet pussy so close to his cock out of his mind, her fingers buried where he wanted his cock. He lined himself up and thrust to drive into Amy...but the wetness Miranda had wasn't present in Amy and it was like he hit a soft dry wall. He groaned in frustration.

Amy apologized and reached down to spread her lips apart with her fingers. He moved more carefully this time. Feeling the tightness and dryness absorb every inch of his cock. The further he drove the slicker things became and Amy let out a soft shutter. Once he felt her self-lubricant he began pounding her hard. Finishing what Miranda denied him.

He fucked her hard. Pounding her like never before. His mind was wrapped in Miranda's pussy, but the effect he was having on Amy was lost on him. Her legs wrapped around him, her arms around his neck, her body eagerly taking him in and a buzz flooding her body from his animalistic pounding brought her to a new, delightful experience.

12