Miranda's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She focused on every thrust of his cock, on the sent coming from the heat of his neck, on him being a man, taking her like a man. It's what she imagined she'd read in romance novels when she saw the racy covers in the book stores. She was fully present in the moment as the pleasure began to build and shoot throughout her entire body.

Then it ended. She felt his cock pulse in her and his warm release fill her as he groaned and slumped on her body. Ugh...he couldn't last 5 more minutes? She was so close. Her frustration led to clarity. What got into him?

"Colby, sweetie, that was such a nice surprise. What on earth brought that on?"

"Uh..."

...

Miranda wasn't so lucky getting away from work as quickly as Colby. She saw him leave from her office and worried for a second that he may break and tell a coworker or even worse allow his guilt get to him and tell Amy. She knew they were a wholesome couple, unique to this part of the state.

But the phone call she had to take pulled her back to reality. Dealing with angry people was her specialty and her lack of focus almost made this call take a turn for the worst. A quick apology followed by two focused questions that the person on the other end didn't realize they didn't even consider helped her turn the tables into a positive direction and earn an apology to boot. Her confidence built. She finished five more things before she packed up and headed home feeling powerful.

She not only mastered managing her job, but her household (other than her recent separation), was also in order. The separation was a relief, a gateway to her new life. Rick still lived in the house, but the arrangement they made in caring for the kids worked in her favor this night. She got home, changed her clothes (and wiped off her belly with a warm washcloth, although she considered for a moment leaving the evidence on her just for fun), made dinner, helped her girls with homework and set the table. She was on, and focused.

Once dinner was finished, she took Natalie to gymnastics and told Rick she'd be home late and to leave the back door open, so she didn't wake the kids coming in. She hung out for fifteen minutes at gymnastics, just enough time for Nat to see her watching three times on the bars before she waved and excitedly headed out the door.

It took exactly seventeen minutes to get to Tim's house from the gym. During those seventeen minutes she considered the various ways to present how horny she was to her lover He was the one who had opened her mind to possibilities and encouraged her to be the sexual being she had evolved into. Maybe he needed a sting of the scorpion he released. She laughed at her new found wickedness.

She walked in his door and threw her coat on the kitchen counter as he got up from watching the news.

"Hey, how was your day?" Tim asked innocently.

"Let's go, no time for chit chat!" Miranda demanded as she grabbed him by the hand and took him to his bed.

"What the hell got into you?" Tim laughed as he willingly followed.

"Oh? I'll tell you all about it, Mr. 'Tell me all your dirty thoughts and deeds!'" She said with a chuckle.

Tim knew he was in for some fun. Her added phrase "and deeds" to her common phrase to him made his mind spark and dick twitch.

She wasted no time undressing and flopping herself on the bed with only her bra on.

"I need your mouth on me!" She demanded in a sexy pouty voice, one that Tim knew meant he was in for some fun.

"Hmmmm...will you explain to me what got into you as I do?" He knew how to help her get off fast.

Just telling him whatever that hot tale in her head was while his tongue massaged her bud, would make her cum faster and harder than a normal night.

"Yes, yes, just please put your mouth on me I really need some release!"

"First- just a reference point. Just frame the scenario for me before I focus in on your sweetness." Tim negotiated.

"Oh okay!" She sighed with pleasure as she fell back into his pillows closing her eyes. "I got caught today!" She said with a wicked smile.

"Caught?" Tim asked with confusion.

Miranda placed her hand on the back of Tim's head and gently guided it towards her increasingly wet pussy.

"Yes, Colby caught me masturbating at my desk!" She said with a sigh as she grinded Tim's face into her wetness.

Tim could then only let out an approving groan which encouraged her to tell her story. She recounted every detail as Tim eagerly lapped at her garden. The words coming out of her mouth had almost as good of an effect on her mind and body as his tongue. She couldn't believe the thrill embedded in sharing the intimate details of her escapades. It excited her to be able to tell the dirty thoughts in her mind during the encounter and how she skillfully got out of the situation and made the poor boy hunger for her sex.

Tim knew just how to pick up the pace and pressure as the story built. The words, thoughts and his tongue combined to give her the most amazing orgasm just as in her words and mind Colby's cock lightly touched her yearning lips.

She slumped back, delightfully exhausted. She was getting so good at this and enjoying every naughty moment of it.

Tim climbed up to kiss Miranda passionately. He groaned with a smile as his skin strained against his hard on.

"Mmmmm...that was really hot!" He whispered as he looked over her beautiful face as she smiled with her eyes closed.

She had just revealed the sexy details of getting caught masturbating at her desk earlier in the day while he licked her most sensitive parts. He slowly touched her wet entrance with the tip of his hot cock.

"So, is this where he had it?" He asked with a teasing tone.

"Mmmmm hmmmm" Miranda moaned as she settled back into her sexual yearning.

Tim's mouth was amazing, but she had been longing for a cock to fill her all afternoon.

"Oh, that's so sad that he didn't just shove it in, isn't it?" He continued to tease.

"Yes!" She whispered into her right arm as her hands held onto the head board.

She knew what was coming and her body started to burn with desire. She knew he needed to have his fun and she was so glad he would. Just how far would he take this she wondered with an internal glow.

They had their fantasy talks and have played out some sexy fun, but this was real. She had a young, hot and horny studs' cock on the verge of entry, right where Tim's was. She knew Colby would regret not taking her in that moment for a long time, as would she. But she also knew Tim would take advantage of Colby's lack of assertiveness.

"I'm surprised you didn't just grab his ass and pull him!"

Miranda took his cue, she let go of the head board and grabbed Tim's ass taking herself back to the moment but this time taking charge and pulling him in hard. Tim groaned with a subtle chuckle. She kept her hands on his ass and her eyes closed, imagining Colby's cock filling her deeply.

She could see it. Jutting from his pants in her office, fully engorged and erect, like a 28-year-old cock should stand. She imagined it pounding her as Tim gladly filled in for the moment. He took her to new levels by encouraging her fantasy with his dirty whispers.

"Oh, I'm sure you could have given that kid a great lesson in fucking! He would have had an experience he'd never forget, wouldn't he?"

"Mmmm hmmm" she whimpered.

"But you already gave him something he'll never forget, didn't you? I'll bet he went home and jerked off thinking of you!"

That one really got her going. She saw him briefly stroke his cock in her office, but her mind was torn with her own pleasure to fully take it in and enjoy the show.

"Oh, I'll bet he came fast. Probably didn't even get his pants off thinking about doing what I get to do right now!"

She loved thinking about him jerking off thinking about her. Oh, he would love to see her now, wouldn't he? Fucking like a porn star. Ooh...that was a great thought and it really got her buzzing. Now she fantasized about Colby standing there watching her get pounded by Tim.

She imagined licking her lips as he stroked his cock. Making it twitch in his hand as he jerked it hard and fast. She started running her hands through Tim's hair and over his back. Arching her back and moaning. She enjoyed getting into it this way and her enthusiasm actually made the feelings buzz in her even stronger.

Tim did not fail to notice her increased enthusiasm, "Oh, what deliciously dirty thoughts are going through that mind of yours?" He strained to ask as he increased the rhythm.

"Mmmmmmm..." was all she'd give him as she imagined making eye contact with Colby and holding it as she was brought to the brink of orgasm.

Tim was close. They'd done it enough over the past 9 months for her to know his signals. He surprised her occasionally with how long he held out, but with her inner actress coming out, she knew he would lose it soon.

She loved having that power, knowing it was her enthusiasm bringing him to the brink. She knew he loved her dirty mind. It was so much like his that they were scary together. She decided to send him over the edge.

"Oh god he's watching me!" She whispered sexily in his ear. "It's so hot having his eyes on me while we fuck. He's jerking off hard... I bet he wishes my mouth were on him!"

And that was it. Tim groaned as he took one last hard drive into her and shot his seed deep within her. It made her think of the stream from Colby's cock that landed on her stomach. Oh, she wished she didn't clean it. She'd like to have seen Tim's reaction to that gem. Maybe next time!

...

At this moment Colby wasn't sure he'd ever even go into Miranda's office again, let alone put himself in a sexual situation with her. He was just finishing mauling his wife and couldn't help let out a "Fuck Yeah!" As he came. Of course, once his seed was released the guilt settled in.

Amy's interrogation didn't help. She was not only shocked by his aggressive love making, no she couldn't even call it that, it was 'fucking' for sure; but also by his verbal outburst at the end. They never spoke like that. It made her feel like she could have been anyone under his body and he would have kept pounding like an animal.

That was the thought that swirled in her gut again. Reminding her of the knot she had ten minutes earlier when this sexual surprise started.

"So, Colby, what got into you? You've never acted or talked like that before. It was like you were possessed!"

"Nothing...I mean...nothing. I just had a tough day."

"And a tough day made you want to attack me like that and treat me like a cheap..." She was now so angry but still couldn't even say the word.

"No, no honey, I would never treat you like...anything, I just needed to have you. I can't explain it!"

He was reaching. He had no idea how to get out of the conversation and his mind was racing out of control.

"Was it Tracey? Is she flirting with you and getting you like this?"

There were many women he worked with that Amy saw look at him with desire, but Tracey was the most obvious and the most threatening to Amy. She was obviously a more open and experienced woman. Amy felt threatened by her knowledge and her looks. She knew that Tracey having access to her husband every day would give her the opportunity to get into his head and maybe into her bed. She felt rage flood into her cheeks as she thought of Tracey.

"No, no of course not. I hardly even see her and she isn't my type, you are sweetie!"

He saw that rage in her eyes and knew he had to derail the Tracey train. Tracey was hot and on a primal level he would definitely enjoy being with her, but he wasn't lying when he said she wasn't his type. He just didn't like how forward she was.

But Amy wasn't buying it and now she had some made up scenario (which was probably way tamer than what actually happened to Colby today) getting her extremely upset. Now he had to say something, but obviously couldn't get to the truth, at least not all of the truth. No, he decided to stay completely away from that! Amy really liked Miranda. She thought she was sophisticated, beautiful and sweet, and he wanted to keep it that way.

"It's just that some of the guys at work were talking about blow jobs at lunch today."

He knew she was against oral, and it was a tricky way to try to turn the tables. He always wondered what her mouth would feel like on him, but Amy thought it was dirty and just couldn't bring herself to doing it.

"Ew! How can they talk about it at lunch? That's just gross."

"Actually, it sounded kind of hot. Steve was telling us how much his wife enjoyed it and how she uses her hands and swallows it when he is done!" He realized he probably pushed it a bit too much with the swallowing.

"Steve is gross, and I can't believe he shares the details of his marriage with his coworkers! Do you tell them about us?"

Even though what he had done today was wrong, Amy's response to Colby's fake story burned him up. He was frustrated. He wanted their sex life to be hot like he had heard stories about. He longed for her mouth on his dick, but by her response he thought it'd never happen. It made him take things to a new level, one he couldn't believe he took.

"Oh, I tell them everything!" He said sarcastically. "I told them how you suck me every night and how we have anal once a week!" With that he stormed out of the room in a huff.

Amy was startled by his response. It caused her to reflect a bit. She realized how frustrated he must be and was becoming more and more ashamed of not being able to please him like a woman should please a man. They would make up that evening, but both of their minds would be full of the conflicting thoughts and confusion that the taste of raw passion and pleasure can bring.

12