Miranda's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Panic to passion! Miranda's fantasy closes in on reality.
8.5k words
4.54
7.2k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda moved to the group on the right. She made it clear she just wanted to stop and say hello. 'Stop' took on a much quicker meaning since she saw the look on Amy's face. She worried there would be a confrontation, but she had no way of knowing how much Amy knew, she just knew she knew something. Someone bought her a drink, and she was determined to leave with some left in the glass. Unlike Colby, she knew she needed a focused and clear head when she faced Amy.

She slowly worked her way down to the couple. Greeting each person and having brief, friendly conversations. She saw Colby and Amy out of the corner of her eye in the group next to her. She could barely focus on the conversation she was in. She was strategizing. Brief, friendly, confident, exit! That was the plan. She laughed and touched Bill's shoulder as she wished the group a fun weekend!

"Hey guys, everyone ready for a relaxing weekend!" She said as she approached Colby, Amy, Steve and Sarah.

"Hey Miranda, great of you to get away from that desk and allow yourself to let loose!" Steve chuckled.

Amy was still turning around as the statement was coming out of his mouth. Colby and Miranda were mortified by Steve's words.

She managed to chuckle it off with some acting, "yeah sometimes they let me go home!"

She tried to make eye contact with each, leaving Amy for last. Knowing she'd see the the level of fury in her eyes when they met.

Confidence! Confidence!

"Hey Amy! So great to see you amongst this motley work crew! How have you been!"

Surprisingly Amy leaned in for a hug as she said hello. For a moment Miranda expected a 'Godfather' type whisper and demand in her ear, but her shock and relief grew as she didn't, and in fact pulled away with a pleasant smile.

Colby seemed to hold his breath as well. As Miranda and she met eyes she saw a warmth, almost compassion in her eyes. It unsettled her but relieved her at the same time.

"Miranda, you are always so stylish! I wish I had your fashion sense!" Amy said looking her over.

Colby's testosterone and alcohol filled mind took over just at the wrong time! "Ha! Maybe she could take you shopping honey!" Both women glanced at him with fire that settled him back into his quiet state of shock. Luckily, they had their senses for where they were and had to hide and temper his obvious faux pas.

"Oh Colby, Miranda's a busy executive. She doesn't have time to drag me around shopping." Amy said, thinking she was freeing Miranda from the awful idea, but actually trapping her further.

"Aw, anytime Amy! We can make a day of it! Listen, you guys have a great weekend, I have a previous commitment I must get to. Enjoy the night!" And with that Miranda escaped.

She had somehow accomplished her "leave them wanting more" mission while also leaving unknowingly leaving Amy damp and Colby hard.

"Aagh! He is so fucking stupid!! She pounded on her steering wheel as she turned the car on. Why the hell would he bring her??? Then suggest I take her shopping. After he told her!! Before we talked about things. He just couldn't keep that big dumb mouth shut!!" She was actually talking out loud as if a guest was in the car listening.

As she settled down a bit on her brief ride to Tim's she began sorting through Amy's various reactions. It was obvious she knew, but she wasn't angry? No way Colby told her everything. No woman, especially one so early in marriage and so religious, would not be furious with a woman performing for her husband, let alone be fine with her stroking his cock. She pushed it all aside as she pulled in Tim's driveway. She almost wanted to remain angry because it helped her deal with her embarrassment and shock better.

She knocked and entered Tim's house and headed straight for the kitchen. Her glass of wine awaited as did he. Music playing as usually. She went straight for the glass in a huff, "hey!" She stated in a way to let him know there was some therapy to get through.

"Uh oh! What's up?"

"The fucking idiot told her! He told her! God I'm so embarrassed." She steamed.

"Woa, slow down! What are you talking about? Colby?"

"Yes, he told his wife! Tim, she could go to central with this! I could be done!!"

"So she is pissed! Crap. Did he tell you she was going to Central?"

"No, no. I didn't talk to him yet!"

"Oh shit! Did she call you or email?"

"No!" She took a big swig of her wine. "No, I just saw it in her face!"

"Huh? I'm lost!"

"You are lost!! How could you encourage this? All this sex stuff with us? Now look at it! I'm going to lose my fucking job cause I can't stop touching myself...or my damn employees. God I'm a mess. And you don't give a shit! You love that I jerked him off!! This is all about sex for you!!"

Tim was trying to decipher all of her sentences to figure out how desperate her situation was. He knew he couldn't get sucked into her attack on him, at least not yet.

"Ok. Back it up for me a bit. Take another sip. Then just tell me exactly what happened then will go through it together to see how bad things are right now...not in your head!"

"Ugh! I don't know. I'm still processing it."

Tim let Miranda sit in silence as she thought through and took a few more sips. He walked over and gave her a hug. A long silent hug. She sunk into his chest and arms. He waited to feel her relax just a bit and then released her, looked into her eyes and said, "just tell me what happened. We'll get through this!"

She liked how the word "we'll" came so easily from him. She felt enough comfort and a small buzz building from her earlier drink and how quickly she was drinking this wine.

"They had a happy hour over at the Pub after work. I stopped in to be a good boss and socialize with my crew for 15 minutes. Colby brought Amy. I saw it on her face as soon as I walked in. She knows!"

Tim knew a woman's mind well enough to not ask if that was it. If her whole career was hinging on a look on someone's face.

"Did she look mad?"

"No shocked!"

"Did you talk with them or just avoid them?"

"I avoided them till the end. Then said hello. She complimented my style and the idiot suggested we go shopping together!" That brought her anger back up.

"Well you did offer to teach her to give blow jobs and he is in his twenties!" Tim said with a chuckle.

Wrong move. He should have known better.

"It was fantasy!! It was all your sex stuff in my head!! Yes! I'm a mess right now! Aagh!!" She stormed into the television room and put on the news.

He came in tackled her in the couch and kissed her!

"So, I think you may be worrying yourself into a tizzy here. It sounds like if she did hear, she wasn't mad about it. How did she react to shopping?"

"She said I was probably too busy! I wish she just blew it off, but she had to say that. How am I supposed to respond to that?"

"Well, how did you respond?"

"I felt trapped into being a snob, so I said that I wasn't too busy and would go shopping with her anytime!"

"Mmmmmm," Tim hummed.

"Would you stop!"

"Ha! You know I am a man. Fantasizing about the naughtiness that could come out of that is kind of hot! Maybe Victoria Secrets?" He laughed as he said it all. Trying to loosen her up.

"You just want to be with her!"

"I'm not in this shopping fantasy dear!"

"I just need you to know it made me jealous when you said you wanted me to teach her to give you a blow job!" She now pouted.

His conversation had allowed her to settle into a safer feeling. He was right, who would agree to go shopping if they were mad? She would try to analyze those thoughts later. Now she was focused on trying to figure out her boyfriend's feelings for her. She always worried it was just about sex.

"Said the woman who jerked studly off!" Tim retorted. He was determined to stifle her jealousy. No matter how harsh.

"But that's just it! You weren't jealous. It turned you on. And I knew you wouldn't be jealous. You should be jealous, Dammit!"

"Ha! Ok, I'm going to ask you a question and you need to be completely honest!"

"Ok!"

"When we were in the throes of passion and I said that...at that moment, were you jealous?"

"Yes. For a little I was!"

"Right!! For a little. Then what?"

She buried her head in his chest. She could feel where he was going, but she just wanted to know he loved her.

"Well?"

"Well, I don't know. The whole thing was hot so it made me more horny knowing it was naughty. Same as when I whispered it in Colby's ear."

"Welcome to the male mind!" He said like a lawyer finishing his final argument. "If you don't think I'd find it hot to be in a wild experience, or to have you teach her how to give head on my dick...oh, don't look at me that way, just stay with me in this fantasy!" Tim pleaded to retort her sideways glance.

He returned to his podium... "Well then, you're just crazy if you don't think that would make any guy hot. But in the end, I want to be with you. I want to see you getting pleased, being the wild vixen, sharing those naughty experiences with someone I love and care for, that's what's hot. Otherwise it's not hot it's just sex. The emotional connection- knowing how hot you are feeling in that moment of jerking him off and that you will come and have to share with me because you trust me and then we have wild sex...nothing beats that. And we can laugh about it, revisit it and always have that shared experience. Only Alzheimer's can take that away."

His speech had a strong effect on her. He felt her snuggle closer on the couch as he said certain things. She leaned up and kissed him. They passionately made out for a little bit. She got up and said she needed more wine. Then asked if he wanted to go upstairs.

He grabbed his drink and followed her up. He was happy she was able to pull herself out of the state of mind. She was just as glad, she wanted intimacy.

She laid on his bed. He climbed on top and kissed her. Their tongues danced as their body heat and desire rise.

...

"So, I really think your safe." Tim said as he rubbed her shoulder.

They had just finished an amazing session of love making, which helped Miranda start slowly moving back into vixen mode. Tim could sense this and he decided to test if she was still worried.

"Maybe you should beat her to it and just invite her shopping. She said she'd go. Establish a relationship so you can find out what exactly was shared. Then confirm it with Colby Monday!"

Initially the idea struck Miranda as too bold, too obvious and not her.

"Doubt that will happen, dear!" She said with a kiss on the forehead as she got up to dress.

She had to get home as the girls had an early gymnastics meet. His idea rattled in her head a bit as she considered the possibilities. Facing a woman with a secret was a dangerous proposition. Especially a secret about an encounter with that woman's husband. She knew she shouldn't even consider it. But she couldn't help toying with the idea, imagining how it would somehow magically unfold into a great mentorship.

...

Amy was actually disappointed to see Miranda leave so early. She was shocked she showed up and was a bit pissed that Colby didn't give her the heads up, then pushed for the two of them to shop together! Was he insane?

As Colby and Steve were wrapped in a conversation about basketball, she allowed her mind to drift while she sipped on her wine. The warmth of the wine and the growing intrigue of her thoughts began to buzz through her body. She imagined she and Miranda bonding together as Miranda pushed her boundaries on style and fashion. She imagined them forming a connection and sharing secrets like old friends. That thought took her to Miranda's office. She felt herself blush as she imagined Miranda's manicured fingernails exploring her most sensitive area.

"Ame, you ok?" Colby interrupted.

"Yeah, yes! I'm fine. Just about ready to go!"

"Ok, how bout we go after one more drink?"

Amy's buzz made her more agreeable than she probably should have been. Her next glass of wine had her feeling good. She gave Colby a look he didn't recognize but knew he liked. It begged him to go home.

"Ready Ame?"

"You bet!" She said.

They said goodbye to the others, then headed for the car for the short ride home. Amy started rubbing Colby's shoulders and chest with her left hand as he drove.

"Honey, why didn't you tell me Miranda was going to be there? I look so dumpy in my sweatshirt and jeans". The comment confused him greatly, but her tone and hand had him excited.

"I didn't know she was going to be there. You look great!!"

Her head rolled toward him and her hand moved to his stomach. "Did she stop when she saw you?"

The question made his face flush red. He knew exactly what she was talking about, but he needed some time to think. Her lack of anger and her obviously drunken state made him think he might be able to reveal more to her.

"What are you talking about sweetie? Stop what?"

"Stop touching herself. Did she stop right away when she saw you?"

"Yeah, of course she did." Colby was hard thinking about all of it and having his sweet wife ask in such a drunken sexy way. Her hand slid down and she rubbed his hardness over his pants. He was shocked and so hard as she never does stuff like this.

"Wow it's really hard!" Amy said, genuinely surprised.

"Well your making it that way!" He chuckled.

"Did you get hard watching her touch herself?" Amy made herself moist asking the question. She felt his dick twitch a bit which gave her the answer, but she still wanted to hear it.

"Oh, boy! Well...honestly...yeah! It was kind of hot!"

"I guess I can see that. Kelley was turned on seeing you jerk off!"

Neither of them could believe she said it. Colby blushed with embarrassment. He had no idea where this was heading. Amy's rare drunken state was the only thing keeping him from panicking.

"Amy, you know how sorry and embarrassed I am about that. I swear I had no idea she was with you."

"She said she was jealous of me! I guess that means you have a big penis!" She giggled.

His dick twitched again. They were just pulling into the apartment complex. He was now anticipating a great night. He couldn't believe the line of conversation and he was anxious to get inside. He let her in first, she reached back and grabbed him by his penis over his pants, reminiscent of when Miranda did it in the office.

"Let's go, I need to take a closer look at this penis of yours, so I can understand why Kelley was so excited."

Could this really be happening, he thought to himself.

Amy pulled him into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and reached for the reading light. The light on the night stand gave enough light for what she was anxious to do. Colby stood in front of her. His cock straining against his pants and stained them with a spot of pre cum that made it all the way through. She teasingly started caressing it from outside his pants. She looked up at him with doe eyes as she began unbuckling his pants.

"I want to study it. So, let me go at my own pace!" He let the breath he had been holding seep out as his answer.

She unzipped his pants. His cock fighting against his boxers. She reached for his waistband and tugged everything down. The underwear pulled his cock down too and once they were low enough to release it, his dick sprang up against his body, just barely missing Amy's face. She giggled. Then reached and pulled it towards her and then let go to see it snap back against him like Miranda had done.

Thoughts of Miranda whispering in his ear about making his wife a horny cocksucker barged into his brain and made his cock flex again.

"Can you just do that?" Amy was fascinated.

"Do what?"

"Make it move like that?"

He twitched it for her again, laughing... "yeah!"

She giggled and grabbed it. She stroked it and felt the skin move over the hardness. His tip oozed. She took her index finger and swirled it around the head, again just like Miranda had done. She explored his cock for several minutes, gently stroking it and lightly touching it as she took in its power. It was the first time she allowed herself to feel like a woman. She imagined herself as Miranda. She felt the wetness grow in her. She stroked it harder.

"I think I want to taste it!" She said as she let her thumb roll up over his wet slit.

He didn't know what to say or do. Frozen, so as to not make a mistake that would derail the moment.

Amy moved her mouth to the base of his cock. She placed her tongue on the bottom of his shaft. She felt more sexual energy than she ever had in her life, but she was also keenly aware that she had no idea what she was doing. She had never seen porn and the only "lesson" she ever had was at a lunch table in college when 'Slutty Sara' was sucking on a blow pop and entertained the girls with her "blow job" demonstration.

She flattened her tongue as she slowly licked his entire shaft. He groaned as she took his bulging head into her mouth and let her tongue swirl around it. Holding his throbbing shaft she popped his tip out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm, that wasn't so bad. Did it feel good?"

"Ah. You have no fucking idea!" Colby said, purposefully pushing the boundary.

"Mmmmm.." Miranda said as she put his head in her mouth again and swirled her tongue.

Colby ran his hands through her hair as she sucked and lapped at his cock head like a blow pop. She didn't know what else to do. Colby slowly rocked his hips into her hoping to drive his cock further into her mouth, but Amy didn't catch on about what he was hoping for. As he ran his hand through her hair he held a little more firmly as he attempted to fuck her mouth. As he tried to gently thrust, her surprise and inexperience caused her to adjust her mouth. Just as he thought he was headed toward his ultimate pleasure, the pain of her teeth struck him sharply. He quickly pulled out and moaned in pain.

"Oh god Colby, I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's ok. Thanks for trying! It was really hot!"

The 'thanks for trying' struck a chord. She was just starting to really enjoy herself and was feeling so sexy, but her mistake made her feel inadequate. She could feel herself growing as a sexual being and wanted to start enjoying that aspect of life and wanted the power to please her husband.

Colby pushed her on the bed to her back. "Maybe I can try to please you!" He said with a grin as he started to unbutton her jeans.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Please!!" He said as he tugged her jeans and panties down with one firm pull. "You can help me!" He said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, you want me to touch myself for you like Miranda?" She said slyly.

It was getting easier for her to invoke Miranda's name and sexuality. Colby read her correctly.

"Yes, show me how you please yourself. So I know how to move my tongue." He said as he lowered himself to her crotch.

She moaned with delight in anticipation. Colby kissed her inner thighs and watched as she tried to make herself comfortable touching herself. She felt a little self-conscious about performing. She needed to distract herself from her thoughts.

"Does hers look like mine?"

She couldn't believe she went in that direction, but it worked, it worked better than she ever imagined. Colby noticed the wetness oozing from her vagina. He gently lapped at it.

"Mostly!" Is all he could muster.

"Mostly?" She asked as she began teasing around her bud with her wetness.

"Well, she is trimmed down here!" Amy's finger attacked her bud as she once again imagined Miranda's manicured fingers touching herself, now she could better imagine how it looked.

"Mmmmm...is this how she did it?" Amy was getting into it. Her fingers making strong circles. "Did she let you stay?"