Miranda's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Did you touch yourself again for him?"

"No."

"Oh, you must feel so neglected." He acted like he was sad for her. "He didn't do anything for you but let you suck his cock?"

"No" she breathed the answer out straining from her desire to be licked.

She loved how his words caused hot air from his mouth strike her lips and clitoris. It drove her mad with desire.

"He must have one incredible cock to get away with that!"

"Mmmmm...it is...amazing!" She whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

He buried his mouth in her wetness, causing her to moan in delight. She could have orgasmed just from the break in anticipation but greedily held out for more pleasure. He brought her to the brink.

"I'll bet your dying to ride it!" He said as she whimpered at his sudden pause in the action.

"Mmmmmmmm.."

He dove in and drove her insane again. He had been trying to figure her out for months, trying to gauge what she liked...the pressure, the pattern the pace. He had gotten better, but still hadn't discovered her formula.

Her response to his questioning was intriguing him now. She obviously loved the fantasy and enjoyed the verbal chess match while being pleased. He decided to test the boundary of her mind, to see if she'd respond as he thought she would to exploring uncharted territory.

"Will you train his tutor to teach him how to taste you properly?"

She grabbed his head and buried it in her crotch hard. It seemed like a positive response, but Tim was worried he crossed a line. That she reacted this way to shut him up. The reality was far from his worry.

The sudden image he put in her head of Amy's innocent lips and mouth lapping at her wetness drove her crazy. She held him hard and allowed her orgasm to build like a volcano. She bucked under his mouth and exploded in ecstasy. He tried to hold onto her, but she pulled away overly sensitive to his tongue.

"Oh my god, that was fucking amazing she breathed out in exasperation."

"Mmmm...I thought maybe you were upset with me!" He was trying to gain a read.

She wouldn't give him any.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" She said as she pulled his mouth in to kiss him and taste her juices.

He had other mischievous plans. He got out of the bed to find her favorite toy. A small plastic vibrator that gave them the ability to take fantasy to a new level.

She lay exhausted, still coming down from her orgasm as he climbed between her legs and lifted ass to place a pillow under her. He hadn't done that before, so she wasn't sure where he was going with all this, but the buzz from the wine and the buzz from the sex made her glow in a fog of anticipation. He took the toy and started slowly teasing her opening with the head. She moaned in approval.

"I love watching this." He said.

He had said it before, but in the last few weeks it took on a new meaning, and although the toy didn't come close to what she had sucked on earlier in the week, she gave it a matching identity anyway. He began fucking her with the toy. Then he laid down again and had his mouth so close. He knew she may be too sensitive, so he gently kissed around her legs and began whispering to her again.

"God you look so good fucking this cock! You're like a star." He was restarting her engine and revving it hard.

"Promise me you'll look at me when you fuck this cock," he whispered.

"Mmmm...I promise". She whispered back.

Causing a surge of pleasure to rush through her loins. He lifted her legs just enough as his tongue revisited her tight ring. The sensation of the plastic cock entering her hard as his tongue explored an inch away in an extremely sensitive spot made her wild with desire.

She hoped he would push the envelope and take her how she hoped to be taken. She gave him great feedback with her noises and cursing. She relaxed her muscle to allow his tongue to venture deeper as he thrust the cock into her wetness. She was really humming now. Her juices dripped out around the plastic cock.

As he pulled his tongue out he knelt in front of her. Taking his free hand he touched her to make his fingers wet. Once they were he slid them a little lower to properly lube her ass. He spread his knees to lower himself on the bed. He stuffed the fake cock deep in her pussy and placed the head of his cock on the doorway of her anus. He pressed, and she eagerly swallowed him up. Feeling the thrill of two cocks buried inside her as she rode in pleasure. She imagined being sandwiched by the men, both eager to be inside her. The feeling was powerful as Tim was able to alternate the thrusts of he and the toy.

She was surprised by the intense pleasure of being filled. It made her feel vulnerable and powerful at the same time. She imagined for a moment a crowd watching and others eager to fill in. Men with their hands stroking their cocks while women watched in awe rubbing their bodies to prepare them. She longed for another by her mouth and to reach out and be able to grab two more. What would it be like to be the sexual center of desire for five men? The thought sent her to the edge.

Tim noticed how reactive she was to his plan and noticed her mouth open and hands stretched above holding onto posts on his bed. He wondered if she was fantasizing about what she was really fantasizing about. It got him harder. He buried the toy inside her and turned on the vibrating function. Another jolt of pleasure rocked her body.

He took his thumb and pressed firmly on her clit and made small movements. He thrust his dick in her ass and could feel the vibrations through the wall of her vagina. He could also feel it in his thumb. She was in pure ecstasy. Now rocking her hips begging for more. The tightness around his cock was so erotic.

He imagined being part of a team of men pleasing her. Directing them as only he knew the secrets to her pleasure. It took him to the brink at the same moment she reached her peak. She began bucking on top of his cock and her orgasm sparked his. His cock pumped his hot seed into her ass as she came from the multitude of sensations. He held onto her. Controlling her movements as she settled from her peak. The vibrator still buried in her pussy and teasing both of them as they tried to regain control of their thoughts and bodies.

They both laughed as they collapsed on the bed. They enjoyed that they could come back to reality together without any judgement or awkward feelings.

"That was amazing!" He said as he caught his breath.

Miranda turned to him and kissed him. "So amazing! You drive me wild!"

"I love driving you wild!" He whispered as his hands lightly stroked her naked body.

They lay naked next to one another as their bodies recovered from the shock of pleasure. Both completely satisfied with the intense session. Soon they were sleeping in each other's arms. Feeling comfort and security from the closeness of their partner.