Miranda's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was afraid to answer so he just kept working on her.

"Did she let you watch her cum?"

Her eyes were closed, Colby could barely believe Amy was into this. He knew he would cause more questions, but now had the feeling that it was safe and even part of getting Amy off.

"Yes!"

"Mmmm...I'll bet she is beautiful when she cums!"

Amy was in a different world. It was an erotic world encouraged by her growing fantasies and four glasses of wine. Her body buzzed with growing pleasure.

Colby took his cue and buried his face in her wetness. He tried to mimic what he saw her fingers do with his tongue.

"Oh Colby that feels so good. Oh god your mouth feels amazing." Her pleasure was ramping fast.

"Oh I wish I was with you!" She delved deeper into her fantasy.

He knew what she was talking about and his cock strained against the bed. He realized he could cum just like this if he didn't slow his mind.

"Oh that's it right there! Fuck! That feels so good. I'm going to cum. God it feels so good!"

She grabbed his head hard and pulled it into her. Her hips lifted she held tightly to his hair and screamed out in pleasure. It was the strongest most erotic orgasm she ever had. She knew a new door was opening in her mind and she loved it.

As her body adjusted to the release of pleasure she smiled to herself. She felt like a woman.

Colby moved up to kiss her. She tasted herself on his mouth and took it in eagerly. Making her horniness continue.

"Mmmmm...that was wonderful. So hot!"

"Oh my god Amy. I have to have you!" Colby lined his aching rod up with her wetness.

"Please, fuck me Colby!" Her words sent madness through his mind.

He pushed his head into her. She focused on every inch entering her. Thinking of Kelley being jealous. She imagined Kelley was there watching. Wishing she was under her husband. His dick felt huge as it plowed into her the first thrust. She imagined Kelley watching in awe.

Colby started pounding. She could tell he wasn't in control. She new he would lose it. She considered for a moment saying something dirty to make him cum faster. Maybe telling him how hot it would be to have someone watch, maybe tell him how much women would want his dick. But before she could even formulate a thought she felt him pick up the speed and he began grunting.

She was surprised by how good it felt. She was letting go, letting go of her mind and body and it was so good. Their union through their sex was so pure. Pure pleasurable energy flowing throughout her body. She loved feeling him being a man and like an animal taking her hard. Her pleasure built as he made one last hard thrust.

She felt his dick twitching inside her and the warm cum shooting into her pussy. He slumped on her and caught his breath. They both laughed and held each other close. Both keenly aware that they were at the beginning of a new world of sexual exploration.

...

Monday. A note in Miranda's handwriting greeted Colby in his mail slot. "Lunch!"

He wasn't sure how she was feeling. She seemed to want to get out of the bar fast and she barely acknowledged him. But she did agree to take Amy shopping. He gave up on it, he surrendered to the fact that he simply didn't understand the female mind.

Miranda was going to set him straight. She needed to stifle this situation so Colby didn't end up sharing too much with Amy. She couldn't afford the stress of an angry wife and all the work implications that went with it. She was planning on scolding him and sending him on his way with his tail between his leg.

The morning flew. Miranda wasn't even aware of how close it was to lunch until the actual knock on the door. She was so consumed with work that she hadn't reviewed her thoughts to prepare for the conversation the way she wanted. "Crap!"

"Come on in! Have a seat Colby let me finish this email." Miranda let him squirm a bit in awkward silence.

She shut her laptop. Looked him square in the eye and with ice in her voice, "you told her!" It could have been a question, but it sounded more like an accusation.

"Well, a bunch of stuff came out and she knew something was up and..."

"Dammit Colby! My career is at stake here!" Miranda was pissed.

"Ok, so I know your pissed, but it really isn't that bad!" He actually sounded confident about it, which confused her.

"How is it that your wife knowing that you watched me masturbate and I jerked you off is not a major issue?" She challenged him.

"Well, she doesn't know you jerked me off. Only that I caught you masturbating...and she knows I watched you cum." Saying it actually made blood flow filling his cock.

"Please explain! She knows you watched me cum. You told her I let you watch??"

"Well, yeah. I mean a lot has happened. Amy has really loosened up in the last few days. Like really!" He said with a laugh as if he couldn't believe it.

Miranda shifted in her seat as his words touched her physically. Her tone shifted to intrigue and her body reacted. "How is she changing?"

"Well, she tried to give me a blow job Friday night, but really didn't know how to do it. She accidentally scraped me with her teeth."

"Ouch!!"

"Yeah, ouch. So, then I decided to give her oral. But at first she started touching herself." He blushed knowing what he'd tell her next was so personal and would surely affect her in one way or another.

"When she touched herself, she asked if hers looked like yours!"

Miranda blushed and shifted strongly in her seat. She leaned in.

"She asked you about me while she was touching herself?"

Miranda tried to process it. Amy seemed so young and innocent. She instantly realized that all her thoughts about teaching and mentoring Amy were so much closer to reality than she would had ever thought possible. It made her pause. Could something that wild actually happen?

"Yeah! It was crazy. She said she wished she could have watched. It was as if my experience seeing you was getting her hot. Then when she was close to coming she asked if you let me watch you cum. I almost came rubbing against the sheets."

"Oh my god Colby. That is really hot! I can't believe she said all that."

"Yeah, I actually had to quickly jerk off while she was in the shower this morning cause I couldn't get it out of my head."

Miranda stood up. The conversation had her hot and her brain swam with sexual thoughts and fantasies. Feeling her moistness between her legs, she walked to the other side of the desk and sat on the edge.

"Can you show me again...please?"

She could see it straining in his pants. Begging to get out. He blushed and thought for a moment. He somehow felt like Amy would almost enjoy knowing he was in this spot. He unbuckled his belt and pants and slid them down to his ankles. When he sat up and leaned back Miranda caught her breath. It was the first time she saw him completely exposed. The other two times his pants stayed on. It looked magnificent. Just seeing it made her ache deeply in her pussy. She longed to feel it buried deep in her.

He grabbed it and started stroking. She watched mesmerized as his heavy balls rose and settled with each stroke. She wondered if that would happen with her tightness wrapped around him and sliding up and down. She asked him if anything else happened she should know about. He told her about Amy's friend catching him and how Amy eventually told him Kelley was jealous she had a husband with a cock like his.

Miranda so desperately wanted what Kelley wanted. She somehow knew it would eventually happen. She suspected it may even happen with Amy's approval and possibly her watching. She felt her moistness drip with that thought.

"So, she had her mouth on you?" Miranda asked coyly. "Yes, she tried."

"Well, since you somehow managed to salvage this situation and made me extremely horny in the process... I think it's only fair I relieve your curiosity and pleasure by properly sucking you dry!" She told him with a wicked grin as she slowly lowered herself to his groin.

"Colby, I must tell you," she said as she examined his cock while taking hold of it. "I understand why Kelley became jealous after seeing you jerking off. You do have one fine piece of meat here". She loved talking like this, her inner cat woman back in action.

She kissed the side of his shaft and ran her mouth up to the tip, teasing his head before running down the other side. She then parted his balls with her tongue, which made him groan in ecstasy, before running her flat tongue up the middle of his shaft. Then she devoured him. He groaned in pleasure each time she devoured him.

The wetness of her mouth, heat of her breath and talent of her tongue made the experience better than he could even imagine. He felt so manly being serviced by such a talented and beautiful woman. He couldn't believe how unreal her mouth felt. Her moaning made his shaft and balls vibrate and brought him closer to climax.

She was determined to give him an amazing blow job. She knew the moaning was driving him crazy. Her mind started wandering back to the conversation that started the fire in her loins. She imagined Amy watching her closely. Taking note of her technique like a good student. The thought had her aching.

She reached her hand under her panties to her sopping wetness and explored her sex. She imagined Tim's talented tongue lapping her juices as she worked Colby's cock and Amy took it all in. This scenario had her humming. This made her performance that much more impactful.

Colby began to breathe and moan harder. His balls tightened. She teased them gently and the felt his tool swell in her mouth and begin pumping his seed into her mouth. She held on. Wanting to completely blow his mind she began sucking his seed down as he continued to pump into her mouth. As his come stopped flowing, Miranda sucked the last bits off his head and looked up at him with a wicked grin. He slumped in the chair. His cock leaned as its' hardness was masterfully drained by Miranda.

"That was fucking amazing!" He said as he tried to regain his energy. "Oh my god, you are so good at that!"

"Mmmmmm..." Miranda hummed as she came up and kissed him on the forehead. "I feel the need to do some shopping!" She said mischievously. "But don't you say a word, I think it'll be a surprise."

It was a surprise to her that she was even going for it. "I think I need to hear for myself her intrigue with our encounter!"

With that Colby's cock twitched back into a complete, proud hard on. Miranda made a mental note of it as she once again felt the yearning to ride his pole. She thought of several occasions when Tim's inability to rebound had frustrated her greatly. Amy certainly didn't know how good she had it, but maybe with Miranda's help she would gain an appreciation. This thought sent her clit buzzing, which made her hurry Colby along with his never ending hard on.

They had both so focused and wrapped into their thoughts and pleasures they didn't realize that it had been less than ten minutes. This was wonderful for Miranda as she was able to settle into her leather chair and, once again, rub in the thoughts and experiences from the moment fresh in her mind.

She found her ability to climax became faster and faster the more her fantasies became real possibilities. She also found that her climaxes were more powerful as her thoughts were more vivid.

It was a double-edged sword because it made her want that feeling more often, which made her think more and continue her sexual longing cycle once again. She laughed as she finished another amazing masturbation session. She never thought her sexual blossoming would happen at forty, but she was certainly enjoying her new-found freedom, power and sexual fulfillment.

...

A busy week and her kids schedule didn't allow Miranda to catch up with Tim until Thursday Night. She had texted and alluded to another encounter but wasn't ready to share her oral explorations until she could see him face to face. She actually appreciated the busy nature of the week, which gave her mind more to focus on than her recent escapades. It wasn't as if each night didn't end with her drifting into a pornographic scenario that ended with her being the center of some orgiastic experience, but at least those thoughts were kept at bay during the day with work and her girls.

When she entered Tim's place she was actually still in work mode. They chatted a while in his kitchen about some tricky situations they were each dealing with and speculated on rumors swirling about central. That was one of the many things she appreciated about what she and Tim had. They just got each other. Their work minds were as similar as their sexual minds and that made it easy to chat about anything. There was never pressure for things to be one or the other they just kind of let things flow. They usually ended sexually because of their draw to one another and their libidos, but sometimes their nights together were focused on a juicy conversation.

The night seemed to start out that way, but as his drink settled in, Tim couldn't help his mind wandering. Her dress slacks, blouse and passion on her face as she spoke about a challenging call she had made his dick twitch a bit. He paused her by walking over and kissing her. It slowed her train but didn't derail it.

"Ugh! That was so nice, but it's been such a crazy week. I feel so swamped!"

"So then, I guess you didn't have any special visits to get you all horned up then?" He said with a chuckle.

She brought her drink to her lips and before taking a seductive swig said, "well maybe one!" She was really just playing the part at this point as her mind was still in work mode. The transition was slower than usual.

"Oh! So Mr. Studly need a hand again?" He said with a grin.

"Hmmmm...no. No, he didn't need a hand."

She took another swig and peaked up over her glass as she did to encourage the line of questioning. She'd make him work.

"Well that's good! I'm glad he is able to handle himself now!"

That one made Miranda chuckle. She giggled as she swigged her last bit and went to the fridge to get the wine bottle to pour her next drink.

"So, you were able to set him straight then. No fears of Mrs. Studly visiting HR?"

"Oh, I set him straight!" She said with a giggle as she filled the glass close to the rim. She replaced the cork and seductively turned to him, crossing her arms and taking a sip all in one motion.

"Oh boy! Your killing me. Are you going to tell me what happened?"

Tim's growing excitement was evident to Miranda in more ways than one. It also didn't get lost on her how quickly they could together change the tone into a sexually charged volley.

"Let's just say we worked on his ability to effectively take in oral communication!" She giggled again and squirmed as she said it.

For added effect as she finished chuckling she let her tongue lead her to her next slow sip. Letting it run a little back and forth on the rim before taking a sip.

Tim's eyes couldn't hide what his grin tried to. Hunger. He loved how sexual she was and loved even more her growing ability to tease and entice using her sexual power and confidence. He hopped up on the counter to relieve the strain in his pants and took his own swig.

The vodka was strong in his drink. He knew it would loosen his tongue and his filter, which he was okay with now, knowing that it turned Miranda on. He had never been with a woman who could handle sharing fantasies and desires, but Miranda welcomed and even subtly encouraged it.

"So is he competent in handling oral communication now?" Tim liked the path of conversation.

"Oh no! He came a long way today, but we have a lot more work to do. A lot more work!! In fact, I'm considering developing ways for him to be able effectively practice at home!"

She blamed that one on the wine. She still wasn't sure how much she wanted Tim to explore the Amy fantasy with her, but she also turned herself on by saying and thinking it. Plus, he was so willing to push and excite her with other fantasies that she felt like she was being fair to tease him a little, even if she would only give him small pieces.

Tim knew her mind better than she even imagined. He knew she tread lightly around the Amy issue because she was balancing her desire with her insecurity over his level of excitement by the idea. He balanced it well because he had a firm thought on the scenario. The real turn on wasn't about Amy or any other woman but arose from the fact that it turned Miranda on. He loved having a glimpse into her mind and the fact that she even shared it as a possibility turned him on. It exposed another dark and hidden tunnel in her maze of sexual fantasy. He admitted this was the most surprising and intriguing thing he encountered with her, but that was simply because she had kept it buried so well.

"Oh, are you planning on hiring night time tutoring?"

"In a way, yes! Why are you interested in the job!" She chuckled at the joke she knew would derail him the most.

"Way over qualified!! How do you think I rose to middle management so quickly!!" His quick self-defacing wit caught her again. No derailing, he was holding strong. "Well, hopefully you'll find someone you can enjoy training!"

She had enough. Her level was in the sexual red zone and her buzz was settling in nicely. She knew she gave Tim just enough to get his mind racing for their love making. She loved when he took the conversation into the bedroom and asked her naughty questions while in the throes of passion. She anticipated a great session with how riled up she had him.

She grabbed his hand and led him up his stairs. She tried to get him to lay down, but he wouldn't have it. He was taking control. She liked that he did. She figured it was a way to mark his territory knowing what she had done with another man.

His assertiveness in the bedroom was how she had come so far as to share the things she was sharing. Just as she was considering it he turned her around so her back was to him. She anticipated where this was going and connected it back to her thoughts. She began thinking about how early in their love making he explored her body in ways it was only occasionally explored in her youth. Back when she was self-conscious rather than self-aware.

He pulled her pants down and gently kissed her back. Tracing his tongue along her spine and her lower back muscles. He pushed her down on the bed and continued exploring her back with his mouth and hands. He took his pants off and allowed his hardened cock to rub along her calf muscle as he continued to slowly lower himself, kissing his way along her back.

She knew where he was headed, and she felt her pussy warm with her wetness as she anticipated. His tongue found the top of her crack. He lingered and teased as his tongue and mouth slowly worked down her valley. She shifted her hips subtly, reacting to the heat and breath of his mouth. He spread her cheeks apart gently, reaching her opening with a gentle lick of the tongue. She learned to love the feeling. She struggled the first time he explored her there, fighting the pleasure with thoughts of it being wrong. The intense feeling eventually drove away any thoughts other than ecstasy and yearning.

Now she relished the feeling. His tongue drove wet and deep and sparked longing through the rest of her body to be explored and touched.

Just allowing him free access to her most private region made his dick swell. He knew she would long for more, so he stayed a step ahead of her by flipping her over. He teased her with hot breath on her thighs and around her pussy. She raised her mound to greet his mouth, but he pulled away to tease her further.

"Did you give him a taste?" He asked slowly. Kissing her thighs as he waited for the response.