Miranda's Awakening Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her intoxicated mind played with that power a bit and encouraged her to make this a memorable moment for both of them. She spread her legs and began tracing the outline of her purple panties with her purple fingernails.

"So, you've been imagining yourself watching me Amy?"

She was used to Tim teasing her into answering questions about her naughty thoughts and now she would use that technique on Amy to make this an amazing experience.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it!" Amy blushed again.

The heat pushing her to a new level of desire. Miranda slowly pulled aside her panties to reveal her neatly trimmed area. She began slowly rubbing around her vagina warming things up.

"Well, I hope I can live up to your imagination!"

"Oh god, you already have!"

The affirmation caused Miranda to break her seal and slide her finger into her hole. She was practically dripping with wetness as she slowly slid her finger through her lips to lightly stroke her bud. She let out a soft moan, which flooded Amy's body with desire.

"God you're so beautiful doing that!" Amy whispered, while adjusting her position in response to the feelings in her body and to get a better view.

She was careful not to go to close because she didn't want to break her concentration. Miranda moaned and began rubbing more vigorously. Amy could hear the wetness of her fingers rubbing. She realized Miranda liked hearing how hot it was.

"Oh Miranda, you have no idea how hot you look!" She whispered. Her mouth was literally watering.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

Miranda was driven crazy by the fact that Amy was watching her. She was actually in her room, on her bed, in a beautiful dress, drinking wine and watching her finger fuck herself two feet away. The eroticism was killing her. She wanted her closer. She longed to feel her mouth explore her sex. She looked in her eyes, which were glued to the motions of her fingers.

Amy's mouth was slightly opened, as if she was longing to taste her. Miranda waited patiently till Amy would look up. It was several moments, Amy's eyes seemed tranced by her fingers. Her eyes slowly rose as if it were through Miranda's will that their gaze met. Miranda pulled her index finger from her wetness and lifted it towards Amy in an offering.

"You can taste if you want to".

Amy slowly leaned forward with her mouth open. Her tongue came out and first just gently touched her finger nail. Amy could smell Miranda's musk. It eased through her nostrils from the finger and found her inner most craving, setting them on fire once again. She allowed her tongue to trace the bottom of the outstretched finger as her eyes rose again to Miranda's.

As their eyes locked, she devoured the finger. Her tongue swirled around the digit. Miranda curled the finger in a hooking motion and guided her to her crotch. She was amazed at how easily Amy allowed the guidance. She paused her several inches from her pussy. She wanted Amy to take in more from her aroma and to watch how she worked herself.

She slid her finger out of Amy's mouth and carefully traced her clitoris with the wetness from Amy's mouth. Amy watched as Miranda's fingers magically explored the beautiful pinkness before her. She took in the intoxicating scent and craved to be touched that way. Miranda could feel Amy's hot breath on her hand and pussy. It sent her into overdrive.

"Please taste me!" She whimpered.

Amy didn't need a second invitation. She slowly adjusted herself for her mouth to be on target. She lightly flicked her tongue. Teasing Miranda. Miranda grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in. Not like she did with Tim, but instead as a kind instructor. Amy began slowly at first, lapping and tonguing in all the right spots.

"Oh, that is so fucking good baby. That feels so incredible."

Her words drove Amy crazy, they pushed her to become more rigorous in her approach. She greedily lapped at Miranda, determined to get her off.

Miranda's responses grew more vocal and physical. She held onto Amy's beautiful brown hair. The feeling of a woman's soft mouth exploring her was a new and wonderful feeling that she only imagined. Deep behind the swirling pleasure and focus on her feeling, she began to look forward to returning the favor. She was deeply curious if she could be as good at pleasing a woman as she was a man. Instinctively she knew the answer, but she wanted proof in the experience.

"Fuck Amy, your mouth is amazing. Oh god I can't believe I have your beautiful mouth on my pussy, god it feels so fucking good!!"

She was about to lose it. Amy felt Miranda clamp onto her hair and pull her in a little harder. She increased the swirl of her tongue and focused on her bud.

"Oh fuck! That's it! Shit, right there! Aghhhh!" Miranda came hard in her mouth.

Amy kept kissing softly, so proud of herself and so wanting more. She knew how she wanted Miranda to return the favor, but she wanted her to catch her breath and enjoy the afterglow, as she had recently discovered with Colby.

Miranda softly stroked her hair. Running her fingers through her hair and around her ear. Twirling it in her fingers. Taking in the joy of a female connection. Soft and subtle. Miranda rest her head on her inner thigh and allowed her to sooth the both of them.

"I think I'm ready to return the favor" Miranda said with a soft laugh.

"That was so amazing. You taste amazing!"

"Mmmmmm...can I taste?" Amy realized that they just had an amazing sexual experience and she had not kissed Miranda. She didn't want to show it, but she felt more nervous about the kiss than eating her out. She slowly moved up and eased into her spent body.

The closer she got the less anxious and more drawn in she was. Their lips met, and tongues danced slowly. They both thought how refreshingly soft and tender the kiss was. It was a much different experience than a man. It made their juices flow strong. Amy pulled away and knelt before her and with one swift motion pulled her dress over her head revealing her tight body. Miranda allowed her hands to explore Amy's ribs and hips and stomach. Amy leaned in to kiss her again. Their lips locked in passion and Miranda's hand reached for Amy's wetness. Amy pulled back with a grin. It confused Miranda. She leaned in and licked her ear softly, then whispered, "I have a special request!"

"Anything!"

Amy turned around. Miranda couldn't keep her hands off her, immediately rubbing her back and butt. Amy sat directly in front of Miranda and leaned back. She sat back up, "can you take your bra off?" Miranda complied.

Amy leaned back into Miranda. She could feel Miranda's erect nipples on her back and feel her wet pussy on her lower back. She turned her neck to kiss her again and then reached back to grab her right arm. She allowed her hands to slide up Miranda's arm to her hand. Then she lowered the hand to her pussy.

"I want to watch your fingers touch me!"

Miranda's desire regrew in her loins. It was such a sensual request. She knew Amy had thought about how she touched herself and now she wanted to feel it.

"You want me to play with your pussy like it's mine?" Miranda whispered hot and heavy in her ear.

"Yes!" Amy whispered back. Miranda's hand teased around Amy's newly trimmed bush and played with her outer region.

"Well it is mine!" She whispered as she slid her hand into the moistness of Amy's slit.

Amy let out a whimper as Miranda masterfully played with her pussy. Miranda could tell that Amy wasn't going to last long. The heat of this session had been so intense that she was already close to orgasm. Miranda wanted to plant the seeds for the future.

"Mmmmmm. Amy, you are like my little intern. Would you like to be my intern?" Her voice was lower and her cadence was seductive.

"Yes, please!"

'Ooh, this girl new how to tweak her' Miranda thought.

"Mmmmm...good! Because your mouth felt so good. I want to feel that mouth again and again!"

"Oh, God I'd like that!"

"And I want to taste you and bring you to this kind of pleasure!"

"Oh please!" Amy was getting closer. They both new it.

"What can I teach you?"

"Everything!"

Amy's mind raced with Miranda's fingers. She was trying to hold out she wanted to hear and feel more.

"Do you want me to teach you how to fuck?" The words drove into Amy's core and sent a tingle.

"Yes, please!"

"Do you want me to teach you how to suck cock?" Again, the words had their effect. She was so close.

"Yes! Please"

"Oh, I want you to watch me, like you watched me touch myself. Mmmmmmm. That was so good being watched by you. You taking your notes so you'd know how to use your tongue. God your such a good student aren't you?"

"Yes!" The peak was coming. The intensity rose.

"I can't wait to be your teacher Amy!" She whispered it hot and heavy in her ear while her fingers rubbed her clit harder.

Her mouth and tongue explored Amy's ear and neck and the heat from her breath sent chills through her body triggering the orgasm to begin. Her body pulled up and Miranda pulled her ass back in close.

"Oh, fuck yeah. God you are magic! Oh, it feels so, so gooood!"

Her body exploded in pleasure. Miranda held her until she knew she couldn't take anymore. Amy slumped forward. Exposing her back and ass to her. Miranda slowly traced her hands all over Amy's back. She was so satisfied with such an amazing first. She wondered if Amy was embarrassed or was questioning herself as she lay there.

"Now that it's over, you sure you want me as your mentor?"

It was a long pause. As if Amy had just learned her first lesson, she made Miranda wait and suffer a bit, knowing exactly what she was worried about. Amy sat up quickly and turned around to look her in the eyes. She waited. Then smiled with a devilish smile.

"Yes, please!"

12