MiRI Ch. 02

Story Info
Changes continue and not just to my body.
1.8k words
4.57
13.5k
27
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Miri Ch 2

So for some reason, I started a growth spurt and got bigger. Not the type of growth spurt you would expect for a male. My chest grew bigger; not muscularly but mammarily (is there such a word?). My waist became slimmer while my hips and bum became rounder. One benefit seemed to be my penis. Flaccid, it looked the same but erect, it felt bigger and fatter in my palm when I masturbated. The amount of cum and the strength of my ejaculations seemed to have increased too.

Concerned I went to the doctor's but my normal family doc wasn't there and I was examined by Dr. Anna Athena. She told me it was a condition called gynecomastia which sometimes happened to males. I was embarrassed when she asked me to remove my cloths and found I was wearing girl's panties beneath my pants. She found my measurements to be 35A-25-36.

On an exam table with both my feet in stirrups, Dr. Anna fingered my prostate (with two fingers) and stroked my erection until I came so she could take a seminal sample.

It would take a few weeks to get all the results back. Renee the office admin would call me to let me know.

After returning home that day, I found myself extremely horny. In my bedroom, I stripped off my clothes but for my panties. I slipped my arms through the loops of my sister Sara' bra and hooked it in back. With Sara being much larger chest-wise than I was, the cups were mostly empty but I found not as empty as they used to be. I wanted to put on some stockings and garters but was too horny.

I jumped on my bed and reached inside my panties to grab my hard erection. I pulled it out. My pee hole was already leaking vast amounts of pre-cum. I pulled back my foreskin and smeared it over my red knob and stiff shaft.

I missed having Dr. Anna's fingers inside me. I raised my legs over my head and found I could bend my body right over; enough to bring my knees to my shoulders. As I slowly jerked myself, I fished my other hand under my panties and fingered my rear entryway. I collected a bead of pre-cum on my finger to lube my hole. A finger easily slipped inside. It didn't take much more for me to cum.

Not really thinking of my position, my first ejaculation splashed hard on my face and in my open mouth. Two, three, four, five... hard eruptions spewed out before my body collapsed and unfolded. My throbbing cock continued to ooze out the remaining contents of my balls.

I'm not sure how long I remained there trying to recover but when I did, the cum on my face had started to dry and tighten against my skin.

+++

A week passed since my visit with Dr. Anna. I awoke each morning, horny as hell and jerked off many times a day. My boner was thicker and longer. When I came, I came hard and a lot. My breasts were definitely bigger too and per my measuring, I was now a B-cup. Sara's bras were just a bit loose in the cups verse me having to stuff them with something. Dressing became more of a challenge with hiding my development. Even though I was slimmer around the waist, I was able to hold up my pants by using the next notch on my belt. Mom was wondering why I was dressing up so funny.

"Honey, I'm getting concerned with you." Mom said. She handed me my still daily supplement. "You've seemed to have lost weight and trying to hide it by wearing baggy clothes. I know you're still eating a lot but are you making yourself throw up afterwards?"

"No, Mom." I answered back. "I'm okay. It's just a thing."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I thought. "Did my lips seem plumper?"

I returned to my room to beat off again.

I slipped into a small, red thong and wedged the back in between my round ass cheeks. My solid dick already pointing up out the waistband. I had ordered some lingerie (thank goodness for the internet and on-line purchasing): a black lace demi-cup bra, matching six strap garter belt and some very sheer stockings with reinforced heels and toes.

Since my older sister Cheryl was married with kids, she longer wore her heels, but I did. My favourite was a pair of shiny red high heels. The skinny heel lifted my height by four inches and made my boobs and bum stick out more.

Putting everything on, I modelled for myself in front of the full length mirror. My legs looked beautifully proportioned and shapely. I posed and pranced while trying to look as sexy as I could. I was leaking massive amounts of pre-cum that I could finger through the lacy material. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Jumping on the bed, I pulled my panties down to free my cock and stroked it. Clear leaking fluid acted as an amazing lubricant. I reached over to my nightstand, opened the drawer and pulled out an eight-inch, cock shaped dildo that my other sister Lynn had left.

I brought the fake cock to my lips and surrounded the silicon knob. I let it fall into my mouth as I pretended to give it the best BJ I could. I brought my legs over my head, pulled down my panties a bit more and stuffed more than half the cock into my ass.

And then I made a fantastic discovery. If I relaxed a bit more, I could bend my body a bit more. Enough to slip my arms through to pin my legs behind my shoulders and lock my ankles behind my head. As I did so, my larger, longer erection pressed hard against my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted more than half my length. As I continued to ass fuck myself, I sucked and sucked on my own cock.

"Oh FUCK!" I couldn't believe the sensation I was going through. I wanted to cum but I didn't want this to end too soon. I found if I pressed my shoulders back, I could force my legs down and mouth almost all of my cock. Even though it was nearly touching the back of my throat, I didn't feel any gagging reaction.

By lifting my head up, my lips reached my base. I moved my head back and forth sucking on the entire shaft. The cock in my asshole was as deep as it could go and nudged my prostate. Simultaneously, I pulled my shoulders back to deep throat myself while I shoved the cock hard in my ass and smashed my launch button.

"Mmmpphhh....!" I could only moan as my cum shot down my throat. I backed off a bit and filled my cheeks with hot milk, much of it spurted out from between my lips and over my face.

"Honey! I'm just leav..." Suddenly my door opened. "W..wh...what...?"

I could only shift my eyes towards the door. Mom was standing there with her hand over her mouth aghast and in disbelief. In a pretzel, there was no way for me to quickly hide. I had to unlock my ankles, release my shoulders before letting my cock pop out of my mouth and unbend my body.

Mom turned, left and closed the door.

The taste in my mouth from gulping my own cum was hot and sweet. I laid on my bed quaking half with scared fear; the other half with post-orgasmic spasms. After they subsided and I was able to move, I wiped my face off with some tissues. Mom had left the house but I wasn't sure when she would be back. Reluctantly and with a bit of shame, I took off my girl clothes, clean off a bit and pulled on some sweats. The top was baggy enough to hide my developments.

Dinner time, Mom barely said a word. Afterwards, Mom asked if we could talk. "Honey, first. I am so sorry on walking in on you like that. I realize boys need their privacy to do what is natural. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much."

"No, Mom." I answered. "I mean, yes I was embarrassed but it's okay."

"I was surprised to see you dressed up like that though. I didn't realize that you... enjoyed it..." Mom said. "... Just like your dad."

"What?" I was stunned. "Dad wore..."

"Yes. I know you found some lingerie in my room." Mom told me. "It was actually your dad's. He had a number of items and outfits he'd loved wearing when we made love. He even had some custom made breast forms. I think they were C's. I had to admit, I like him dressed up like that too. He was he girlfriend always I wanted."

I was stunned by Mom's revelation. In my mind, I tried to process what she just told me. "Dad wore women's clothes? And Breast forms?"

"In fact..." Mom paused her sentence. "I still have them. Would you like them? And the rest of his cache."

I stared at Mom in disbelief. She was offering me Dad's fake boobs but I really didn't need them, did I. "Er... Mom..."

Mom looked at me sweetly and sincerely but said nothing else.

I grabbed the bottom of my sweatshirt and slowly pulled it up. Up over my breasts.

"Honey? Wh..." Mom stuttered. She wasn't angry. "You have breast! Did you get an operation to enlarge your breasts?"

"Uh... No, Mom. They just grew." I looked down at the floor totally ashamed. "I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden I started to develop breasts. The doctor..."

"Doctor?" Mom interrupted. "What doctor?"

"I went to see Dr. Jones but he wasn't there and I ended up seeing a Dr. Anna Athena. She examined me and took some blood samples and stuff." I told her. I didn't tell her about how she finger fucked my ass and made me cum. "I'm waiting to hear back."

"Okay that explains your breasts but what about your... your change in clothing?" Mom asked.

I related how Cheryl, Lynn and Sara used to dress me up when I was young and how I missed them after they left the house. When I found some of Sara's stuff, it just felt comforting wearing her things again. And things just escalated from there.

In the end, Mom was pretty cool with me and my changes. She gave me a warm, understanding hug. I felt our boobs mashed together.

Later that evening, Mom called me to her bedroom. "Yes, Mom. What is it?"

She opened a number of boxes. Inside was a number of very pretty and sexy lingerie: bras, panties, garter belts, waist cinchers, corsets and shoes. A couple dozen shoes.

"These are your dad's things."

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers