MiRI Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom helps me with my changes.
2.3k words
4.58
13.5k
26
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

I was stunned. "Dad was a crossdresser?"

Earlier, Mom caught me masturbating. That wasn't the worst. I was on my bed, dressed in some stockings and garters, legs bent over my head and had just cum with my cock in my mouth. Initially, she didn't say anything but later on, we had a nice conversation about it. She was pretty cool about it. That's when she told me that Dad like to dress up too. She also told me that she was aware of me finding and wearing the lingerie I found in her drawers, was actually Dad's. She even offered me his breast forms he used. That's when I revealed the changes that happened to my body and my breasts.

Later that evening, Mom showed me Dad's cache of clothes. There was a number of pretty bras and panties, corsets, garters and stockings. Another box contained some skirts, dresses, blouses and tops; another box with shoes. And finally a large, shiny aluminum suitcase.

I was shocked by the amount of stuff Dad had and said so to Mom.

"Dad collected a number of things over many years. Some things were way before we met and were married. Even then, it was years before I found out." Mom related. "I was supposed to be away for the weekend but one of the girls got sick so we had to cancel. I came home to find Dad dusting the house in a maid's outfit."

The more Mom told me, the more I was shocked.

"Dad was always faithful to me and after my initial shock, I learned to love his alter-ego." Mom admitted. "In fact, we both often dressed up when we made love. He really loved me wearing a strap-on and then being pegged."

As I looked through Dad's stuff, I came across a sealed bag containing a red, long line bullet bra and red satin panties. Confused, I held them up and gave Mom a questioning look.

"Oh!" Mom smiled. "That! Those were the things Dad wore when you were conceived. Maybe that's why you and Dad enjoy the same things!"

Mom helped me bring the boxes and suitcase to my room for me to discover on my own. Many things like his nylons, dresses, skirts and blouses wouldn't fit since Dad at six-four was much taller than my barely five-five height. I could get away with his stockings by folding over the tops but that was about it. I could wear many of his more intimate lingerie while some were too big around. His shoes were all skinny stiletto heels. Some were strappy, others were open toed and still others were closed toed pumps. Even though they were pretty, the 12-14 sized shoes were definitely too big for my size 8 feet.

I finally opened the metal suitcase and literally fell back in shock. Inside was his C-cup breast forms. They had fairly large, realistic looking nipples and large round areolae. Also inside was his make-up kit: false lashes, mascara, lipstick, blush, etc.

As I picked up and inspected each item carefully, there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Honey, can I come in?"

Mom waited until I said "yes" before entering. She smiled as she saw me carefully handling all of Dad's things. She carried another box. "I forgot about this one. It has Dad's wigs."

I told Mom that many of Dad's things wouldn't fit because of our size differential. Mom said she could try and alter them if I wanted.

It had been a few weeks before I got a call from Renee from my doctor's office. She told me that my results were back but Dr. Jones (my normal doctor) wouldn't be back due to long covid issues and Dr. Anna would still look after me. Even then, the appointment wouldn't be for another three weeks. "Oh and it you are taking any medications and such, please bring them."

With Mom's approval, I now wore my girl clothes more often than not. Each day that I awoke, I found morning wood in my panties that I could only get rid of one way. I got erections many times a day. Each time I got boners I needed to jerk off. Each time I jerked off, I played with my tits and hard nips which made me cum harder and harder. Each time I ejaculated, huge wads of cum landed on my face and chest. Each time I ejaculated, I'd collect my cum and eat it.

I got up the morning of the appointment. As usual, I had a massive woody. It felt thicker and heavier for some reason. I looked down towards it and noted my chest heaving up and down. I cupped my boobs and they also seemed heavier and bigger. I pulled off my top and measured myself. According to the tape, my boobs were now a large C-cup.

I hadn't noticed their growth or when they got bigger, but they just were. My nipples were about the size of blueberries but as I pinched them, they got really engorged and larger; almost the size of cranberries. As I cupped my boobs, the felt very firm but giving. I released them and they barely dropped any. As I repeated my tit firmness testing, my erection returned with vengeance. A large wet spot soaked my panties. I jumped back on my bed and brought my legs up and behind my head so I could give myself a blow job. It didn't take long before I was swallowing my load.

Distracted, I didn't hear Mom knock on my door nor did I see her come in. She had one hand playing with her boob and the other hand tucked in her skirt obviously playing with her cunt. Her eyes closed as she quietly came and her body spasmed. Finally, "Honey. I didn't want you to be late for your appointment. Breakfast is ready."

As I got dressed, I theorized that since Dr. Anna already found out about my panty wearing, that it wouldn't matter what she saw me in so... I picked out a nice but plain bra-panty set. I slipped my arms through the shoulder loops of Sara's pink bra. My breasts now completely filled her C-cups. In fact, it was almost too small. The bra had a pretty red rose between the cups. The mini-thong panties also had a matching red rose marking the front. The front barely cradled my cock and I loved how the back dug tight into my ass crack.

"In for a penny..." I said to myself. I rummaged through Dad's stuff and found an eight strap garter belt that would match my undies. The stockings were a bit too long but I adjusted the straps as short as I could. "I'll have to purchase some for myself."

I pulled on a tight tee which really accentuated my big boobs and pointy nips, but I covered them with a loose fitting sweat shirt. I stepped into a pair of cream coloured chinos to cover-up my leg wear.

I hopped in my car and drove to the doctor's office. It was a nice day albeit a bit cool for late summer. I'm glad I wore stockings. I was greeted by Renee and asked to wait as Dr. Anna was with another patient. I awaited my turn.

Finally, Dr. Anna called me into her office. I handed her the supplements I had been taking and took a seat. I sat down and that's when I realized how tight these pants were. My thighs filled the stretchy material enough that my strap and clip bumps were very noticeable. There was a twinge of embarrassment as she looked at my legs. "How are you? Have things seemed to stabilize?"

"No, Dr. Anna. In fact, I think my breasts are bigger." I told her. "And my penis seems larger too!"

"Would you please remove your top and pants so I can examine you?" Dr. Anna didn't leave the room and watched me pull off my sweat shirt. "Oh my! Yes, I can see already that they are indeed bigger."

When I pulled off the Tee, Dr. Anna commented. "What a pretty bra you have on. It's a bit small isn't it?"

I took a deep breath and dropped my pants. Dr. Anna's mouth dropped a bit but quickly recovered. Unfortunately, my cock had a mind of its own and started to grow and leak. She helped me off with my bra so she could take a measurement. "Hm... Chest is the same around but you're now almost a D!"

"Very firm but very natural feeling." She cupped and palpitated my boobs. When she pinched my nipples, they engorged to the cranberry size I noted this morning. "Your test results show a number of things. Two in particular. The first is hypogonadism. This condition lowers your testosterone in your body. The second is hyperthyroidism which causes the over production of the hormone thyroxine. The diet you described previously resulted in a lack of certain nutritional balance and caused an even bigger drop in your testosterone. Has your diet changed any? Also, the lab reports noted there is a greater amount of estrogen in your blood samples. Much more than average. All of these factors can cause your gynecomastia or breast growth. But I don't understand why you are saying your penis is also enlarged. What are these supplements you're taking?"

I handed over the pills. "I have changed or should I say Mom changed what we're eating. Not as much fatty foods but more fish, chicken and tofu."

"Yikes! Tofu has a lot of estrogen in it and a lot of chicken use growth hormones to make them bigger faster. This could be affecting you." She carefully read the label and then did a double take. "Er... These are grow supplements, but you realize that these ones are for women. There is also some strange ferrite additive in them. You know the chemical symbol for iron is 'Fe'. This has Fe-E whatever that is. Could stand for estrogen. This could have affected by the MRI and explain your blood test results. The lab tech found a strange re-alignment."

I was kind of taken aback... No, I was stunned by the doctor's comments. "How is this possible? Can it be changed back? If all the conditions and the supplements made my boobs grow, then why did my penis grow larger too?"

"I'm not sure how this became possible and not sure if it can all be changed back. I do know that if you stop taking the supplements, it might be more harmful than good. Regarding you penis, it is said that after conception when you are developing in your mother's womb, DNA determines whether you are a male or female. Males develop a penis while females develop a clitoris from the same appendage. Sometimes DNA gets 'mixed up' and a female might develop a penis from her clitoris instead. Other time they develop both a penis and a vagina. In any case, this growth supplement might have also affected the growth of you penis! Oh, and about the semen sample I took. It seemed normal other than the volume. At least that's good news."

I remained gaped mouth as I listened to Dr. Anna. I wasn't sure what to do next.

"I'd like to do some additional testing, if that is alright?" Dr. Anna asked as she prepped to draw more blood from me. "I'd also like to do another physical exam."

Sitting on her wheelie stool, Dr. Anna had me stand in front of her. She pulled my panties down as much as they could go because I had worn them under my garter straps. Using a ruler, she measured my soft cock. Blood flow started to increase down there. She held my semi-flaccid dick up with her fingers and cuddled my testicles in the warm palm of her other hand. She rolled them around like ben-wa balls. "These don't seem much bigger. But my god! How much pre-cum do you leak?"

I looked down to see her hand glisten. She started stroking me until I was fully hard now and my clear fluid was dripping from my pee hole. Dr. Anna collected some leakage and measured my length and girth. "Hm... Nice... eight and a half inches... But only four and a half around. Pretty average. Some women would be satisfied with it but a lot want something that will stretch their cunts."

Dr. Anna's salty language threw me off. It was bad enough growing tits but her comment about my dick stung a bit.

She had me sit back on the exam table. Again, my feet were in the stirrups. With my legs spread apart, my hard cock pointed straight up. Dr. Anna took a firm grip of my shaft and started stroking me. Pre-cum flowed over her ungloved hand. Appropriately coated with my slime, she rubbed it against my hole. Without warning, she pushed a couple of digits inside me until I felt her knuckles press into my cheeks. She wriggled her fingers as she finger fucked my asshole. Then she hit my prostate. Bam! I came!

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuuhhh...!" I grunted loudly as my hot lava spewed out over me. Her finger continued to milk my prostate until I had nothing left to give. My ass felt empty when she removed her hand.

Satisfied with my sample, Dr. Anna collected some of my sperm. As she washed her hands, she told me before leaving. "I'm going to send this to a speciality lab to see if they can find anything. You can get dressed."

Dr. Anna didn't give me anything to clean up with. But as was my new habit, I scrapped it into my cupped hand but rather than washing it off, I licked my palm clean.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers