MiRI Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom helps me with clothes shopping.
2.7k words
4.66
10.3k
18
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got back from seeing Dr. Anna where she examined my now size D boobs and larger penis. She milked my prostate again to get more of my sperm sample to be tested... Somewhere.

Mom was out when I got home. She was okay with me wearing my girl clothes because when Dad was alive, he used to wear his girl clothes too around the house and she said that she liked it a lot. But the last time she caught me, I had just cum from sucking my own cock. Rather than being shocked, Mom actually had her hand inside her skirt masturbating until she came too.

I stripped off my clothes and stood naked in front of my mirror. I smiled as I noted the curviness of my hairless body: Big boobs, slim waist, round hips, bubble butt and shapely legs. My facial features seemed softer as well. My eyes sparkled in the light. My lips seemed a bit plumper. And my cheek bones seemed a bit higher.

I opened Dad's make-up kit. Most of it was old, unusable and dried out. With Mom out, I snuck into her room and "borrowed" some lipstick and mascara.

My ears perked up as I recognized the song playing on the radio. "Make It Right" by my fav K-pop group BTS. I hadn't heard the tune in a while. Was it a sign?

I somehow associated with Jimin, the lead vocal of the group. I got my hair styled similar to his longish hair. With my softer features and make-up, I noted how much more feminine I looked; not that I looked that masculine to begin with.

"Hello, honey!" I heard Mom's voice call out from the doorway. "It looks like I'm back just in time. A girl shouldn't walk around the house naked. Why don't you put on a bra and some panties and I'll be with you in a few minutes."

More embarrassed being seen naked than being caught self-sucking, I covered up my boobs and boner with my arms and hands before rushing back to my room. With my bigger boobs, Sara's bras were a bit tight, Dad's bras were a bit bigger. In general, all of Dad's undies were pretty and lacy. I selected a pink lace shelf bra and matching panties to put on. With the bra having half cups, it supported my boobs without being too small. The panties were a tight fitting boy panty that made my bum look very nice and round.

"Can I come in?" Mom asked from my open doorway. She smiled at me. "That was one of your Dad's favourite bra and panty set."

"I like them too." I smiled back at her. I noticed she was holding a number of bags and nodded towards them.

"These? Well like I said, a girl shouldn't parade around the house naked!" Mom said. "I got tired of seeing you in just sweats so I bought you a few things."

This was the second time Mom referred to me as a girl. Being naked the first time, it didn't register but this time... "Mom...! I'm not a girl..."

"Well you have boobs like a girl. You have hair like a girl." Mom said sternly. "You're wearing lipstick and mascara like a girl... so what else can you be but a girl!"

Mom left the bags on my bed and told me to try the stuff on while she make dinner. In one bag, she had purchased a number of tops: some sweaters, tees and blouses. In the other bag were some skirts and pants. I tried on a number of things and ended up selecting a red knit top and a black skirt. The top was stretched pretty tight over my huge boobs and the skirt was a number of inches above my knees.

I didn't realize how much time had passed until Mom called me down to eat. "You look very nice, Honey."

During dinner, Mom was mostly quiet until. "Hmmm... did you think of maybe picking out a girl's name?"

I hadn't thought of it and told her so. It might be a good idea to pick one and I said. "I'd think about it."

"Well, you do that." Mom said. "I think we should go shopping for some new underwear. We can get something not as worn and that will fit you better than Sara's or Dad's."

I didn't know what to say.

Later after dinner, I sat to watch one of my favourite shows; Star Trek. It was the original series with Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Scotty. I loved how Shatner often over emoted his role and McCoy's "I'm a doctor, not an engineer!" rant. The episode ironically was "Miri". It was about a young girl coming of age, jealous of Yeoman Janis Rand's closeness to Kirk. So when I thought about what Mom asked me about a name. Miri seemed appropriate.

That night, I could barely sleep. Excited by my new name and going shopping. Morning couldn't come fast enough. The next thing I heard was Mom knocking on my door. "Wake up, sleepyhead!"

I guess somehow, I managed to fall asleep.

At breakfast, I said to Mom. "I selected my girl name. Miri."

Mom got the reference immediately. "I am happy. It's a great befitting name. Not only are you the girl coming of age, the name also includes the initials: M -- R -- I! Isn't that what the doctor said changed you?"

I hadn't even thought of it. I was even happier that before.

I got changed to go shopping. Excited, I didn't want to wear anything to blah beneath and opted for Dad's bright red bra and Sara's red satin panties. The bra cups were made from dainty lace that stretched a bit to accommodate my bigger boobs (were they bigger than last night?). The panties were full cut bikinis. Over that I buttoned up a white cardigan sweater. It hugged me tightly and really accentuated my boobs. The open V-neck barely showed some of my cleavage but my nips were proudly present through the light knit. While I would have loved to wear stockings and garters, they would be difficult to hide under the tight yoga pants I pulled on. The bottom of my sweater barely met the top of my pants. If I lifted my arms any, my belly would show.

As I was lacing up my runner, Mom came to see how I was doing. She remarked how nice I looked even if the sweater was a bit too short. After that, Mom helped me with a bit of make-up and we were on our way.

The mall we went to was air conditioned. My nipples really popped out. With the bright lights and thin knit top, my red bra became just visible. Mom noticed too. At first I was a bit embarrassed but with a couple of men gawking and a few women sneering at me, I felt pretty sexy and stuck my chest out proudly.

La Vie en Rose lingerie maintained a number of every day and sexy items. It was our first stop. One of the sales associates came by. "Hello, I'm Tiffany. Welcome. If I can be of assistance, please let me know."

Tiffany was a very nice looking woman, maybe in her forties. Very professionally dressed in a tight fitting top to accentuate her big C boobs and high heels that made her legs look outstanding.

"Yes, thank you, Tiffany. Would you be able to help Miri out?" My mom said using my new girl name. "She's in need of some new bras and panties since she seemed to have out developed her old ones."

"Of course. Do you know what size you'll need?" Tiffany asked but when I said I wasn't sure. "That's okay. We can measure you. Please follow me to the back for a bit more privacy."

Face to face, Tiffany wrapped a tape measure around my chest and then over my boobs just under my nipples. She actually brushed them with her fingers and I could feel some leakage in my panties. She was a bit taken aback and re-measured. "Bigger than a Double-D almost an E."

"Oh! Miri!" Mom exclaimed. "They're bigger than mine!"

Tiffany measured my hips and waist before going off to find some items to try on. She returned with a number of plain and fancy bras and panties. Most of the ones I picked were nice satin, lacy and sexy. The matching panties I did have to get were more full coverage to help control my package. I also opted for a number of silky tap panties I could wear under a dress or a skirt.

"I noticed you selecting a number of very pretty and if I may say sexy bras and panties. Do you wear stockings and garters?" Tiffany said while holding up some items. I was really excited to try them on and quickly pulled down my yoga pants not thinking of the obvious. My penis had grown with a good three inches stuck out the top of my panties and caught Tiffany by surprise. "Oh!"

Credit to Tiff, she recovered quickly as she handed me the garter belts. She even helped me with the back hooks and eyes. The ones I fell in love with were satin lace and mesh with eight dangling straps. Each wide strap had a rose just above the clip. I pick one in black, white and red.

Mom put the purchase on her card. It was pretty expensive but Mom said as long as I like them, it was fine. "Shoe next."

We walked over to Steve Madden's. When I noticed how expensive they were, Mom said. "A girl need some good shoes. Cheap ones aren't worth the money. They won't last."

Terry the sales associate was very helpful. Taller than I was but shorter than Mom, I was amused to watch his eyes and head bob up and down at my boobs then Mom's and then mine again. He measured my foot. Size 6. I picked out some casuals and some dressy. The casuals had very low heel while the dressy one all had at least four inches of stiletto heels. My favourite was a pair of black, strappy six inch stilettos with a three-quarter inch platform. I loved them because they made me taller.

Mom and I returned home. I was ecstatic with the purchases Mom paid for. She admitted she bought and enjoyed many of the outfits and lingerie for Dad to wear. I was in my room tearing off price tags and putting things away when Mom called out. "Miri. There's a phone message for you. Your doctor, Dr. Anna wants you to go for an ECG tomorrow. Here's the place where she made arrangements and an appointment for you."

Next morning at breakfast, Mom reminded me of my ECG appointment. The ECG would mean I would have to take off my top and reveal my boobs so there wasn't any reason to hide them. With my new ensemble, I was a bit more confident dressing up. I hooked my new plunge bra around my chest and adjusted my boobs to create a nice cleavage. I noted how well my boobs filled in the cups of my new bra. Pleased with my bra, I stepped into and pulled up the matching, white, boy short, lacy panties.

I wanted to wear stockings so I donned one of my new garter belts and slipped my legs into my new stockings. Even though they were nudes, there was a shiny sheen to them. I loved how silky they felt as I did the eight clips to the wide welts. As I looked in the mirror to make sure my straps were straight, I realized how stupid it looked wearing the straps over my panties and had to redo my stocking after fishing the straps through the waist band and out the leg holes. "There. That's much better."

I pulled on a short sleeved, white, cotton shirt and left the top four buttons undone. I loved showing off my boobs. My cleavage peeked from the open vee neck. Happy, I stepped into some slacks that were loose enough that the bumps from my garter clips wouldn't show through. I strapped on my new platform, six inch stiletto heels.

I guess I did an okay job putting on some light make-up. Mom said. "You look very nice, Miri."

I found the clinic where Dr. Anna had arranged my appointment. The welcoming receptionist wasn't as pretty as Renee. In fact, she was pretty dowdy looking; like Nurse Ratched. She looked at me over her thick cat eye rimmed glasses and stared at me. "I have an ECG appointment that Dr. Anna Athena made for me."

She rudely motioned for me to take a seat and wait... And wait... And wait... Finally, a young looking, Asian female appeared; a girl really. Her slight body had to be less than five feet tall in her running shoes. Her black hair was pulled back in a ponytail framing her pretty face. She directed me to a room and closed the door behind us. "I'm Emily. Please remove your top and roll up your pant legs above your knees."

Emily looked at my paperwork and then at me. I'm sure she was about to ask why I had a male name but was a female when she turned over the ECG request and read the back. "Oh. I see. Dr. Athena included an explanation and why you need the ECG. Do you go by a different name?"

"Er... Y-y-es. Miri." I stammered. "Dr. Anna didn't explain why I needed the ECG. And I though the ECG only measured my heart? Why do I need to roll up my pant legs?"

"Well Miri. We measure different pulse point including ones at the knees." Emily explained. "Dr. Athena requested the ECG to ensure your cardio measurements aren't stressing you."

Stripping off my top, I was very proud to show off my boobs to this snip of a girl and rolled up my pant legs. "Oh. Miri, I see you are wearing stockings. I need to put these sticky tabs on your knees and they will wreck them. Can you remove them please?"

That meant taking off my pants. Not an issue with being in my undies but by now, I had a solid erection in my panties. "Come, come now Miri. We're all women here. No need to be embarrassed."

I dropped my pants. Emily gasped as she looked between my legs. My cock had fallen through one of the leg holes of my panties. Without my pants on, it was pointed up and directly at Emily. Embarrassed, I pulled my dick back into my panties, unclipped my stockings and laid back on the exam table. I noted how Emily panted as she attached the sticky tabs and wires to different parts of my torso and knees. The actual test took almost no time. She then removed the wires and then pulled off the stick tabs. As she pulled off the ones from my knees, her hand grazed up along my inner thigh and bumped against my crotch. "I love your panties. They are so pretty and sexy."

When I didn't say anything, Emily placed her palm on my cock and rubbed it. "And I love your cock! It's so big! I want to suck it!"

Without a reply, Emily yanked down my panties. My erection popped up; Emily went down. She took the entire length into her mouth. I thought. "How can such a small girl take all of my big cock down her throat?"

It obviously wasn't the first one she's taken. Her bobbing technique was amazing. Definitely different than sucking my own cock. I was gasping and panted out a warning that I was about to cum. She only doubled her efforts. My first blast filled her cheeks. Before she could swallow, a second and third blast followed. She tried hard to keep it all in her mouth but couldn't. Some spurted out from her tightly sealed lips and some spurted out her nose. Credit to her, Emily kept bobbing and urged as much cum out as she could.

I laid there totally spent from my orgasm. Emily casually continued to suck on me until she was satisfied I had nothing left to give her. As she lifted her head, my cum was dripped from her face. She smiled at me and said. "That was nice. Thanks. You can get dressed now."