Phun with Pharmaceuticals

Story Info
Jenn gets Nick to try new things. It doesn't go as planned.
22k words
4.73
18.8k
40
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,387 Followers

Sometimes the writing process takes us in directions we don't expect. When I started working on this story, it was supposed to be a forced feminization, but as I got to know the characters better and better, I decided that a different track was more appropriate. (I do read all your comments and some that you left on Ted to Teddy hit home.)

Anyway, standard warnings apply, all happy endings here and hang on, this one is quite a ride...

As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

===

­ "Oh, hey babe, we kind of got started without you." Jenn gave me a coy smile. She had a buxom blonde I had never seen before between her legs.

"Excuse me?" I was just a little lost. I had just gotten home from another sixty-hour week, fully expecting to fall into my wife's arms and make up for another week of neglect, only to find her with someone else.

"This is Terry. We work together. I've told her all about you and, well," Jenn bit her lip coyly and smiled at me, "it's just that we were talking and thought, um, maybe, this weekend we could share."

"Hi," Terry smiled at me, her long blonde hair a mess from what she had been doing to Jenn when I walked in.

"Holy fuck."

Jennifer Lynn Strider, five feet eleven inches and 150 pounds of raw sex appeal, long auburn hair, blazing green eyes, legs for days, smart, funny, adventurous, All-American outside hitter for UCLA in college, highly successful pharmaceutical rep, and the love of my life.

It didn't hurt that her daddy was Alex Strider; yeah, that guy, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of Strider Research Group; everything from innovative research into new potentially game changing drugs to shaving cream and diapers. If it appeared on the shelf or in the pharmacy at your corner drugstore, SRG probably had something to do with it.

Sure, nepotism had gotten me the job, that, my degrees in finance and economics, and my MBA from the McCombs School of Business, but my smarts and drive put me on the fast track to becoming one of the youngest CFOs in the company's history. It was Alex that told me the long hours were ok if you made up for it when you were at home, and believe me, I did.

Jenn had told me she was bi when we first started dating and was very open about the fact that sometimes she would have an itch that just had to be scratched. She always talked to me beforehand, then made it up to me afterward with mind blowing sex with me, so walking in on her and Terry wasn't a complete surprise. It was just unexpected. The offer to share and the fact that Terry was a buxom, blonde-haired, blue-eyed copy of Jenn - well, can you say mega bonus points?

Now, I'm no Adonis, but I have always been told I'm good looking, think RDJ without the goatee instead of Chris Hemsworth. I have shaggy brown hair with big brown eyes and am actually an inch shorter than Jenn; she always told me it was my laid-back confidence and my adventurous nature that got her attention, that and I am very smart, very driven, and don't mind being seen in public with her and her six-inch heels.

Back to the situation at hand, I just walked in on my gorgeous wife with another woman between her legs and they wanted me to join in. Do you really think there is a choice here?

Nah, me either.

I slowly undressed as I watched, mesmerized as Terry kept Jenn on the brink, the way their bodies moved together, the way Jenn's body rolled from one crest to the next, the way Terry teased and touched her body, shit, as much as I loved making love to my wife, watching her with Terry was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Terry kept looking over her shoulder at me like she was waiting for me to do something. I was so enthralled with watching the two of them, I couldn't think straight. Finally, Jenn locked eyes with me. "Nick, please?"

Oh, fuck, Terry had her in a holding pattern for me to take her to the finish line, I climbed onto the bed, Terry moved aside pulling my face to hers and kissing me hard, sharing the delicious taste of Jenn's juices with me as I slipped between Jenn's legs, sliding into her pulsing wetness, driving her over the edge. It had been the shortest fuck she and I had ever shared, but our combined orgasms felt like it could have shaken the house from its foundation.

Jenn pulled me away from Terry, claiming my kisses for herself, burying her tongue in my mouth as I slipped from her, the tremors and shudders of her orgasm slowly waning as I lay next to her.

Terry had moved back between Jenn's legs and was busy cleaning up the mess I had just made while simultaneously stroking my cock. I didn't know what she had planned but when she pulled my face away from Jenn and sucked my tonsils from my throat, feeding me the cum she had sucked from Jenn's pussy while Jenn took my cock balls deep in her mouth, it hit me I was in for a very interesting weekend.

When I came, Jenn fed my spunk to Terry, who then kissed me, sharing it with me. I ate Terry while she ate Jenn. They tag teamed my cock, giving me the most amazing blow job I had ever experienced. I fucked them both and watched as they ate each other. It was beyond anything I had ever imagined.

Jenn and I had always been passionate, but with Terry in the mix, it had gone off the charts. She was cleaning Terry from my cock, and I was licking and teasing her clit with my tongue when Terry whispered in my ear, "get on top of her, fuck her face."

Jenn heard her and rolled onto her back. I positioned myself above her and dove back into her pussy, sucking her nib into my mouth and getting a nice shudder in return while she pulled me down, taking my cock as far in her mouth as she could.

When I felt Terry's tongue on my ass, I almost lost it. No one had ever played back there before. She licked and toyed with my rose, sending amazing new sensations through my body; I never knew it was so sensitive. When she drove her tongue inside me, I shuddered and moaned. A few minutes later when she shoved a finger in and pressed on my prostate, I exploded down Jenn's throat.

We finally collapsed in a sweaty mess and fell asleep tangled in each other's arms and legs, all of us too exhausted to worry about who was where.

I woke up with the two of them kissing and sucking on my cock. Shit, they were going to kill me.

It went on like this all weekend, sure we took breaks to eat and go for a swim in the pool. Well, we didn't actually swim; it was more like we just moved the fuck fest to a different location.

We would play for a couple of hours and then just hold each other, fondling and kissing, taking turns in the middle, it seemed I constantly had a pussy in my face, or my face in a pussy, lips of one kind or another on my cock, and occasionally one or two of Terry's fingers up my ass, it was a blur of lust and desire, a legitimate three ring carnal circus. By the time Terry finally left Sunday just after lunch, I was so worn out, I could barely move.

"So?" Jenn was nestled next to me on the couch as we pretended to watch something on Netflix.

"Seriously, I thought you girls were going to kill me with sex," I laughed, "that was incredible, and watching you two together, damn, Jenn you know how much I love you and being with you, but that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her hard.

"So, I was thinking maybe once a month, you think you can handle that?"

"I think I can manage." God, I loved my wife.

Monday morning started just like any other workday, up at five, thirty minutes on the treadmill and thirty minutes on the pool swimming laps, followed by a shower where Jenn would join me and indulge one of her less strenuous kinks; she had this thing about equality. If she was going to be shaved clean for me, I was going to be shaved clean for her. I had to admit, the feeling of our two hairless bodies sliding over each other in the shower was extremely erotic.

We would dry each other off and go eat breakfast before heading off to work. Jenn got home about five thirty and got her workout in just in time to great me with a huge kiss when I walked in the door between seven thirty and eight, a late dinner, some cuddling and we were off to bed; rinse and repeat, it was a good life.

Weekends were 'us time.' Whatever Jenn wanted to do; we did. Hiking, shopping, road trip; it was all good and always sprinkled with amazing sex.

And the weekends that Terry came over, well, I've already told you what those were like. It was a routine, but it was far from boring.

One lazy Saturday afternoon, the weekend after Terry came to play, Jenn and I were laying out by the pool, basking in the afterglow of a nice slow passionate lovemaking session in the water, "Nick, baby, can I ask you something?"

It was the same way she used to ask me if she could get her itch scratched.

"What, are you getting tired of Terry already?" I joked.

"No silly, god, I love Terry and what the three of us do together, it's just that, well, I'm a little jealous of something."

I was clueless about what she could be jealous of, the three of us shared everything when we were together, "Jenn, you are the love of my life, if you want Terry to yourself every now and the, you know it's fine with me."

"No, it's just that thing she does while you go down on me, that thing with your bottom." Jenn let out a sigh. "I was just wondering why you never ask me to do that?"

"Baby, I don't ask Terry either, she just does it and usually I'm too busy pleasing you to worry about what she's doing."

"But do you like it?"

"Yeah, I kind of do. When she hits my prostate, it's pretty amazing."

"So, if I wanted to try something back there, you'd be ok with it?"

This was going somewhere very specific; I knew it and understood that she was just teasing me. She knew the answer was going to be yes before she started asking the question.

"Baby, you know you can do anything to me you want. What did you have in mind?"

"I love you so much." She got up and ran into the house, coming back out wearing a pink strap-on that was at least eight inches long.

"Well, fuck me," I quipped.

"Yup," she grinned as she walked toward me, swinging the dildo back and forth like a sword.

Terry had never used lube, just copious amounts of her own spit generously applied as she licked and slathered my rose before driving her fingers inside me. When Jenn coated her fingers and started rubbing the cool liquid around my hole, it felt nice. I didn't know what she knew about what we were getting ready to do, but when I felt three fingers jam into my ass all the way to the third knuckle, I got a feeling this was going to be a rough ride.

"You like that?" she leaned over and bit my ear. I let out a loud moan, answering her question.

"Get on your knees, I want to do you from behind," I did as she asked, preparing myself to be ripped in half by the huge pink monster hanging from her crotch. I could feel her dominant streak rising to the surface.

It wasn't as bad as I thought, she went slowly at first, letting me get used to the girth and then the length, I was so full, it felt so good, even though we had fucked twice in the pool, I was hard again almost immediately.

"You do like this," she reached around and grabbed my cock, stroking up and down its length as she started thrusting inside me, "my baby likes cock as much as I do," she giggled, thrusting harder. I moaned again. Shit, every thrust was hitting my prostate. I could feel myself leaking.

It started slow and steady, like the first time she and I had made love. It was as if she was looking for something. I kept moaning as she massaged my prostate with each thrust, my cock leaking freely. Jenn reached around again, stroking me gently, rubbing the slick liquid over my cock and then bringing her fingers to my mouth and letting me lick them clean.

Her strokes grew faster and more urgent, her thrusts deeper and harder, my moans louder, everything more intense until I erupted onto the towel below me. My entire body shook; I had never cum so hard before.

At that moment, something changed. Jenn paused buried deep inside me, realizing what had just happened and started fucking me, fucking me hard, no passion no intimacy, no tenderness, she pounded me and pounded me again, shoving her new toy into my ass as hard as she could, as deep as she could over and over until I exploded a second time onto the towel underneath us collapsing into the mess I had made.

Jenn laid on top of me, leaving the huge pink monster where it was, whispering in my ear, "that was amazing."

I had to agree.

Something else had changed, too. I couldn't put my finger on it, but the way she kissed me, the way we made love, the whole nature of our intimacy shifted, if only so slightly. She was more aggressive.

I can't say I was complaining because giving up control was one of the many things I enjoyed about Terry joining us, where Jenn had gently guided me and let me drive. Terry just took what she wanted, and I liked it.

I spent all my time at work pushing my agenda, driving to my goals, being in charge and for someone to lift that burden was like a breath of fresh air. In retrospect, that was probably why I always let Jenn pick where we went on vacation and what we did on weekends.

Jenn pulled out of me, and I rolled onto my back, watching intently as she removed the strap-on, noting that it had an attachment for her, one that evidently vibrated, so she had gotten an enjoyable ride too.

Without a word, she stepped toward me, gently lowering herself onto my face and nestling her dripping cunt over my mouth, "clean me up babe," she whispered. I licked her crotch, sucking her lips into my mouth letting her juices run over my face, listening to her moan softly, laughing in my head at how unfair it was that she could have one orgasm after another and I had only had what, four so far today: yeah, so unfair.

I relished in my task running my hands up and down her thighs as she rocked gently on top of me, driving my tongue inside her and then sucking her clit into my mouth to elicit the small shudder I knew was waiting.

I knew Jenn's body as well as I knew my own and I played with her, punching her buttons, driving her slowly toward what I hoped was an orgasm close to what she had given me. When her fingers dug into my hair, pulling my mouth tight over her prize, I knew she was close, when her thighs clamped down on my head, I could feel it racing toward her as she tried to hold the storm at bay, but it was not to be denied.

Her back arched and she let out a muffled scream, her body shaking above me, tremors chased by spasms driven by a tsunami of pleasure, "fuck you Nick," she didn't muffle that scream as she collapsed next to me mewling like a baby kitten.

"Maybe later, I'm still a little sore," I laughed and found her lips with mine.

We finally made our way inside, deciding on pizza and Netflix for the evening. She gave me a blow job, sharing my cum with me in a passionate kiss before I went down on her again. When she had recovered, she fucked me once more with the strap-on, this time with me on my back so she could see my face when I came, which I did twice. That was seven orgasms in one day in case you're doing the math.

Jenn pulled the pink beast from me, looking down in satisfaction, taking pleasure in smearing the sticky goo on my stomach all over my body and then letting me lick her fingers clean. The look in her eyes was something I recognized but had never seen there before. She liked what she was doing to me, what she was making me do, but it wasn't just the sex; it was the control.

I could sense Jenn changing, but I'm a guy and the sex was off the charts amazing. I mean, what do you do? My wife is brilliant, charming, funny, talented, makes Megan Fox look dowdy, and has a raging libido and seems to revel in making me cum.

Was I going to do, say no? Not likely.

Sunday was more of the same, hanging by the pool, making love and Jenn fucking me like a woman possessed and yes, there was a definite difference between the making love and her fucking me, but for me the result was the same; the way I exploded when she fucked me was almost too much.

Monday morning was back to normal, or so I thought. I was just finishing up shaving, wondering where Jenn was when her hands ran up my back. "Bend over baby, you know you want to," she whispered in my ear; I felt the pink monster against my butt.

"Jenn, I'll be late, and you know how I hate..." using one hand to pull my lips to hers while the other grabbed my cock. She didn't let me finish.

"Come on baby, you know you like it," her hand guided the tip of the beast between my cheeks. I moaned and bent over, letting her slide inside me.

This wasn't for me; it was for her, and she took her time driving into me over and over as her hand continued to fondle my cock. When I came, she brought her fingers to my mouth and let me lick them clean. Another thing she seemed to have developed an interest in having me do.

"Ooh baby, I'm so close, are you going to cum again for me, are you baby?" Jenn wrapped her arms around me, the vibrator inside her driving her over the edge, the spasms of her orgasm turning into a series of quick short thrusts, pushing me to join her, I came again, Jenn's hand sliding down my stomach to catch the last dribbles of my seed; one more time, I licked her fingers clean.

Over the next few weeks, Jenn got more and more aggressive. She started initiating sex in the mornings and ravaging me when I walked in the door. The day of the week didn't matter, our neat little schedule had gone out the window. With Terry's weekend fast approaching, I wondered how I was going to survive an entire weekend of two dominant and extremely horny women telling me what to do; I left early that Friday because I couldn't keep my erection under control.

Terry was already there, and it surprised both her and Jenn to see me at home so early. They were in the kitchen chatting about something, growing suspiciously quiet when I walked in the door. I wrapped Jenn in my arms, giving her a huge kiss and an only slightly less enthusiastic one for Terry.

"You're home early," Jenn looked at me with a curious glint in her eye. "Any particular reason?"

"Isn't the two of you here waiting for me reason enough?" I smiled at them, "and besides, our schedule has kind of gone out the window lately, hasn't it? "

That comment got a big smile from Jenn.

"I hope you're ready." Terry gave me the most devilishly delicious smile. "We've been talking about all the things we're going to do to you, and Jenn tells me you've got a new toy."

I was getting excited already.

"First things first," Jenn took my hand and started leading me toward the bedroom, "I brought some new lotion home with me, and you are going to get a full body massage," she swatted me on the butt and gave me a quick kiss.

Terry reached around from behind me and started undressing me while Jenn worked from the front. They were taking their time, making it as erotic as they could, touching and caressing my body with each piece of clothing they removed before laying me on a large sheet in the middle of the bed.

I watched mesmerized as they undressed each other, adding kisses and nibbles to the touches and caresses they had given me. My arousal grew as I watched. By the time they joined me on the bed, a simple touch could have set me off.

"I think he's enjoying this," Terry giggled. I nodded.

"Just wait babe, we have so much planned for you," she kissed me hard reaching down and squeezing the base of my cock hard, bringing me back from the edge, "we don't want you to get too far ahead of us though."

Soft floral scents drifted through my head as my body tingled everywhere they rubbed the lotion. It tingled, but not in a bad way. It was more invigorating than anything else, as if every pore was alive with the fresh sensation.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,387 Followers