All Comments on 'Miriam Ch. 02'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

She's delicious

ReefBeachReefBeachover 8 years ago
Thanks for a second bite of the cherry

This is really enjoyable. Interesting, realistic characters, great sex, nice play of emotions.

Beautiful sense of respect: they respect each other & I guess you respect them as well. Something I try to do (have a look if you like).

Looking forward to more!

turbocs37turbocs37over 8 years ago
Great story.

Very well written. Good stuff. I like how she wants to have her face held and fucked hard. I am just like that. One difference though...instead of "good girl," I want to hear something like, "Yeah, that's it, suck it you worthless piece of shit!"

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Silver-tongued devil

Rick has a way with words--"Your pussy is so beautiful." Of course words like that just encourage Miriam to show it off more.

Looking forward to the chapter where Rick and Miriam get it on--a freebie because Miriam has gotten the hots for him.

Great story.

AlurisAlurisover 8 years ago

I was recommended this and I don't regret the time spent reading; it's not often the protaganists are both a turn-on and endearing! Do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey

Don't stop now we need more of MirIan she is pure kink.I would love a neighbor like her.

lehunterlehunterover 8 years ago
Great story

Really looking forward to the next Miriam and Rick chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another chapter too, way too good

another chapter please, this one was so good, it has to be leading up to something. Will she do it again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to be continued ?

any chance to read further adventures of Miriam and Mr. Benson?

Charming quite non conventional relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wonderful story!

I love the connection between Rick and Miriam, and the way you so authentically portray the generational difference between them, but also the tenderness. I do hope you'll be inspired to continue this in the future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous