Miriam's Fall Pt. 02

Story Info
Miriam talks about her infidelity, Giles wants to runaway.
4.5k words
3.31
12.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers

Thank you for all the feedback on Part One of Miriam's Fall. It always amazes me how many people will take time out of their day to drop a positive comment and a little helpful constructive criticism. Of all the feedback I received on the first part of this story, I do want to address three things:

1. To all the people who were upset about Miriam's infidelity and thought that Giles should have left her, you know its fiction right?

2. To the person who pointed out the problem with the second monitor. Damn, I didn't think about that. Miriam would have obviously been using her home laptop to watch BBC porn and not her work laptop.

3. Yes, I should have finished it. Now I have. Please enjoy.

===========

"Should we talk about what happened today?" Miriam asked cautiously.

I gave Miriam a smile and squeezed her hand before I pointed to the white bandage that was wrapped around her head, "maybe not tonight dear, for I see you have a headache."

"Giles," Miriam scolded me. "Don't you dare try running away on me."

I was already up and reaching for my coat. "We will have plenty of time to talk about this tomorrow when you are well," I smiled weakly.

"I am no relationship expert, but I feel this is something we must address. Afterall, you did find me naked and knocked unconscious while straddling a rather large dildo."

"No," I stopped, to correct her. "I never saw you straddling anything, and I found your rather large and slippery friend wedged under your desk."

"Really?" Miriam scrunched up her nose like she always did when she was having trouble figuring things out. "How did it get there?"

"Well," I stopped gathering my things for a second to think about the physics of the problem. "I guess it largely depends on how you had the," I struggle to think of the right word to use to call it, "'the apparatus' secured to the floor and the amount of downward force you were applying to it at the time."

"It has a suction cup on its base, and if I am honest, I was squatting down on it rather vigorously," Miriam said with a hint of defiance in her tone.

"Well then, I would say that the elastic force, like you would find with a bow and arrow, would have been sufficient to send it flying across the room," I confirmed.

"Thankfully, I didn't have it aimed towards the window at the time, otherwise I may have broken something," Miriam laughed as she reached down and gave her privates a quick rub through her hospital gown. "That might also explain why I am so sore down there."

I blushed at her vulgarity and stood there for a moment with my jacket in my arms, while we shared an awkward moment of silence. Eventually Miriam spoke again.

"Did the paramedics suspect anything?" she eventually asked.

"They were both very professional and did not say anything about the situation, but I suspect they must have. Afterall, you were knocked unconscious, naked on the floor, and the whole room smelled of cherry lubricant. Also, I was worried sick that they were going to think that I was some sort of sex pest who had attempted to murder you."

"The Doctor did ask about that," Miriam conceded.

"What did the Doctor ask? And when?" I demanded a little shocked.

"When I went in for my MRI and the Doctor made you wait outside. She was very sly about it. She asked if I was okay, and if there was a history of domestic or sexual violence in our relationship," Miriam threw out in a casual way.

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her that you are a kind and supportive husband, and all of this was an unfortunate accident at my own hand," said Miriam as she reached up and gently poked at the white bandage wrapped around her head. "Then I reiterated the line you have been using that I fell after getting out the shower."

"That's a relief," I exhaled. "I did my best to clean up and hide everything I could before the paramedics arrived."

"Everything?" Miriam asked.

"I didn't have a lot of time, so I gathered up all of your toys and threw them into the lower drawer on your desk."

"That's where I store all my work files," her eyes got big.

"Sorry," I said.

Miriam stopped for a second and I could see her squeeze her butt cheeks together, which lifted her just a little off the hospital bed. "What about the anal beads? Please don't tell me you threw them in there as well."

"I did," I said a little defensively, and a little shocked that my wife of 25 years even knew the term anal beads or would ever use them in a conversation. "The paramedics crew was pounding at the door, and your friend was on the computer telling me that I had to remove and hide them, so I panicked."

"My friend?" Miriam's eyes got big.

"See, this is why I did not want to talk about it. Now we are going to have to get a divorce like all of our friends, and you are going to run off to the south of France with your new lesbian lover where you will set up a cat sanctuary, and grow chorizos or something else foreign and exotic," my chin quivered.

Miriam gave a soft laugh and reached out and grabbed my hand. "First, I do love the south of France, but am certain that chorizos are Spanish, and you don't grow them. And second, she isn't my lover, and we have no plans to run away together, or to open a cat sanctuary. In fact, she too is happily married with children and has no intention of running away with me."

"But aren't you a lesbian?" I asked a little confused. "I heard it has become very fashionable to come out late in life these days. And I'm sure the kids would understand."

"I'm sure they would, but I can assure you that I would make a terrible lesbian," Miriam said with a careful laugh as she shifted her legs a little further ajar. "I don't have the patients for a full-on lesbian romance. All those feelings. All that poetry. All that drama. No thank you."

"So, who is she then?" I asked, honestly curious at this point. "She was the one who called me and said that you fell. If it wasn't for her, who knows how long you would have been laying there."

"I can't say," Miriam looked away and pulled her hand from mine. "It wouldn't be fair on her. She has a career and a family. And the last thing I would want is for you to cause any public problems for her."

"Public problems? Do you honestly think that I was going to put on some macho, alpha male display and go fight her, and maybe her husband too?" I laughed.

"I guess not."

"Who is she? You at least owe me that."

"Fine," Miriam looked back up at me and wagged a finger. "But you cannot tell anyone."

"I swear," I said as I held up my hand like I did when I was a scout.

Miriam's voice went low, "Do you remember over Lock Down when my publisher dropped that mess of a book in my lap after its previous ghost writer died?"

"You mean the one for that woman politician turned media darling...," I said.

"Shush," hissed Miriam as she frantically waved her hands for me to be quiet.

"Her!" I said a little too loud again.

"Yes," said Miriam quietly as she nodded her hurt head vigorously.

"But how?" I asked as my mind raced as I tried to reconcile what I publicly knew about the woman that I had seen on the news versus what I knew about the woman who had 'whore' scrawled across the top of her breast that I had chatted with a few hours earlier. "Haven't you already finished that book?"

"I did, but she contacted me late last year and wanted to talk about ghost writing a second book. Her ideas were all over the place. At first it was mainly culture war and family values stuff that I wasn't really interested in writing about, but she was fun to talk too, and the publisher was paying, so I was happy to play along. We ended up talking a lot about how evil men are and what it was like being a working woman, getting older, and menopause. I told her about how I started HRT last year, and she was the same. Then, over time, other, more sorted themes began to crop up in our conversation."

"Please say lesbian sex?" I offered.

"Yes," Miriam said with a grin as she set up and leaned in closer. "She told me a story about a well-respected solicitor friend of hers who works in the City. The lady is happily married, but still once a week she hires in a young woman to stop by her house just to eat her pussy. The lady's husband doesn't care, and she swears that it makes her better at her job."

I blinked several times at Miriam's dirty story and then jumped a little when she ran her hand up the inside of my thigh and cupped my privates. To both of our surprises, I was much harder than I had been in a long time. "But doesn't that make her a lesbian?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"No, because there's no intent," said Mariam as she began to run her thumb over the head of my privates.

"I don't understand," I said suddenly unable to string a thought together.

"The solicitor woman does not intend to love or marry the young woman who provides her with oral, nor does the young woman expect her too. They are, as the young people put it these days, just fuck buddies. There is no romantic intention there. They are just taking care of a specific biological act," Miriam grinned even more as she slowly began to unzip the front of my slacks.

"Miriam!" I squeaked. "We are in a public hospital!"

"I know, but it's been one of those days," she said with a wry smile.

"But what about sex between a man and a woman? Can they be, as you say, just fuck buddies?" I asked.

"No. Maybe sex between a man and another man without any intention, like in a prison," Miriam gave me a big grin, "might be possible, but sex between a man and a woman without someone's feelings getting hurt is biologically impossible. Not to mention the whole pregnancy and STD thing."

"So, you've never have done that, the thing you were doing over the web cam for a man?" I asked.

"No," said Miriam as she reached in through my zipper, opened the flap in my boxer shorts, and grabbed a hold of my junior member.

"But what about," and it pained me to say, "'the big cock porn' you were watching on your second monitor?" I asked.

"You mean the spare laptop?" she asked as she somehow worked the head of my privates out of my slacks.

"Yes," I groaned as Miriam began to stroke my shaft and I glanced around to make sure the door to the hospital room was shut.

"I do like watching big cock porn. It helps me get in the mood," she cooed.

"Wait," I protested. "Weren't you the one that made me watch that horrible documentary on Channel 4? You know the one about the men with the extra-large penises, how it was leading to body dysmorphia in men, and how it was racists towards black men to boot?"

"Oh Giles," Miriam complained. "I was just hoping that you would get the hint and we could watch some porn together." Miriam pulled me by my privates in close to her. Our angles were all off for her hospital bed was elevated, so she grabbed the bed controls, and suddenly the bed dropped down until her mouth was level with my privates. She smiled up at me before she leaned in, and for the first time in many months began to work the head of my privates with her mouth.

For one long blissful moment, my eyes rolled back into my head and all the world was right, before suddenly I realized what she was doing, "wait, now you are just trying to escape from the conversation." I said as I pulled back and my privates fell free from her lovely mouth.

"Is it working?" Miriam asked as she reached around, grabbed me by my rear end and pulled me in close with both hands and again, took all of me into her warm wet mouth.

While I had a tiny bit of sense left, I reached down and carefully positioned my hands around the white bandages she wore on her head, and gently pushed her back. The head of my privates popped free from her mouth, with a burst of sound loud enough I was sure could have been heard down the hall at the nurse's station. "You haven't finished explaining how you and your friend started playing together."

"Oh of course," said Miriam as she turned herself sideways and dangled her legs off the side of the hospital bed. Then she hiked up her knees and pulled up her hospital gown to show me her pussy, that looked remarkably less raw and red than before. At the top of it all was her clitoris that jetted out a good centimetre more than I ever remembered it sticking out before.

"Was it always that big?" I gestured down to her clitoris.

"It's just the hormones," she waved my question off before she pulled her lips open wide. The hospital bed on which she lay was too low, so she grabbed the bed controls again, and the bed began to rise slowly. In the meantime, she finished her story. "We were both shocked by her friend's story, so each of us started asking around and doing some independent research, and we found that this wasn't a one-off incident. The more we looked the more we found women taking matters into their own hands and getting off with each other. Hot yoga classes for moms that counted success by the orgasm. Salons up North that offer their lady clients a good therapeutic fisting. Online group virtual orgies for working women only. It was everywhere. It became our obsession to document the phenomenon. In fact, we're in very secret talks with Channel 4 to maybe turn it into a documentary next year," Miriam said proudly as she idly strummed her clitoris until the bed finally climbed into the place.

"That's amazing to hear," I said as I glanced over my shoulder at the closed door again and gave my privates several firm strokes. "But how did you two get started?"

"We were already in, elbow deep, before we knew that it was happening. We were interviewing a dominatrix who curates and runs a clandestine group for several hundred working women in need of relief in New York before anything ever happened. The interview went incredibly well, and afterward the three of us were just sitting around talking, when the dominatrix offered us a free therapeutic session. The next thing we know, my friend and I were naked on webcam slapping our pussies for each other."

My head began to swoon as I stood there with my privates in my hand. "I'm afraid that I will have a stroke and die soon if I don't cum," I notified my wife.

"Come to mamma," Miriam cooed as she pulled her inner lips open again.

I stepped up and rubbed the head of my privates up and down her swollen lips. Her pussy was dripping wet and hot to the touch. I positioned myself, prayed that no one would walk in, and, in a single thrust, I pushed all of my manhood deep inside Miriam's lovely pussy, and without thinking began to thrust like mad.

"Oh!" said Miriam with a slight pained look on her face. Two thrusts later she put a hand on my chest and pushed me away.

"What is it?" I gasped as I tried catching my breath.

"Sorry," Miriam exclaimed as her face contorted a bit. "It feels like I've been fucked by a horse, but not in a good way."

"Oh god! I'm so sorry," I said as I reared back. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Miriam laughed. "It wasn't you. It probably happened when I slipped over."

"Oh," I said when I suddenly realized that it was the big dildo's fault.

Miriam quickly wiggled her derriere down a little further towards the edge of the bed and then pulled her legs back even further. Then she reached around and pulled her bum cheeks wide apart. Aside from this afternoon, I hadn't seen her rear passage in years.

Miriam's butthole winked at me as I stood there like an idiot with my cock in my hand.

"Would you like to try? Miriam smiled.

"I thought you hated anal," I said confused.

"It has been a long time since we last tried," Miriam said as she made her butthole wink again. "See if you can find something we can use as lubricant over there," she motioned with her head to the other side of the hospital bed.

I ran to the other side of the bed and began to desperately search a small cabinet nearby which proved to be empty, and then turned my attention to a nearby nest of diagnostic machines, cables, and hoses that were connected to the wall. "I can't see anything besides hand gel," I complained.

"That would be worse than using nothing at all," Miriam complained as she went back to stroking her clitoris. "If nothing else my friend taught me that lots of lubricant was the secret to good anal."

"Friction is the enemy of all good systems," I answered, as I continued my search.

"Also, a good bag of edible gummies helps," Miriam moaned as she was rocked by a little pre-orgasm wave. When she opened her eyes again, she saw something attached to the wall. "Say, is that gas and air?" She pointed to a simple plastic gas mask attached to a tube which in turn attached to a pipe secured to the wall.

"Gas and Air?" I question as I looked closer at the mask. There was nothing on the mask to indicate what it was for, so I quickly traced the tube attached to the mask back to the wall. There it connected to one of the hard-line gas pipes running through the wall. "Its says NO2. Nitrogen Dioxide. Laughing gas!" I exclaimed.

"That will do. Give me the mask." Miriam said as she stretched out her arm.

I passed her the mask and deftly she pulled it to her face and took a big puff of gas and held it in for several seconds before she released it in a long throaty breath. "Oh, that is as good as I remember."

I went back to my frantic search for lubricant, as the nagging fear that at any second I could lose my erection grew louder.

"This will do," Miriam said as she took another, even deeper huff of gas. "Now get over here and fuck my arse."

Miriam didn't have to tell me twice. I ran back around to the side of the bed in which her rear end was half hanging off and gave myself a few strokes for luck.

"One second," Miriam said as she pulled up the mask and awkwardly spit into her hand. She then slapped her hand down between her thighs and began to rub her brown arsehole with her middle finger. "Do you like that?" She asked before replacing the mask and taking another huff of gas.

"Yes," I nodded like an idiot before I stepped up and carefully placed the head of my privates on the entrance to her bum.

"Wait," she said, which was a little muffled by the mask. "Do you promise not to divorce me over all of this?"

"All what?" I said confused, unable to think beyond the fact I was about to have anal sex with my wife for the first time in years. "The sex in the hospital?"

"No. The other stuff. The sex stuff with women," said Miriam.

"What? No. I would never divorce you over that. This is the first time we have had wild sex in years," I confided in her. "But no sex with other men. I would have to draw the line at that."

"Deal", smiled Miriam as she reached down and pulled her rear end open as wide as it would go. "Now fuck me in the arse Giles."

I inched the head of my privates into her rear, and waited there a second as Miriam took several big hits of laughing gas in a row. For a moment her eyes crossed, then she gave me a big doped up grin.

My blood was flowing, and my privates were hard--much harder than it ever got with the few times we tried Viagra. I pushed forward slowly until the full length of my hard privates were buried deep inside Miriam's bum. I was half expecting her to scream out and to tell me to stop, but she just smiled as her sphincter rhythmically gripped and open around the base of my penis.

"I'm I hurting you?" I gasped out.

"Not at all," Miriam smiled as she reached up and started to rub her clit. "My friend has an anal fetish and likes to watch me put things in my butt."

"Really," I squeaked out as my hips began to involuntarily thrust. "Like what?"

"One time," Miriam paused, from speaking and rubbing her clit between her thumb and forefinger, to take a big hit of gas. "She made me put that huge dildo you found under the desk in my bum. I couldn't walk for a week afterwards," Miriam laughed.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers
12