Miriam's Fall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of my privates instantly began to swell as my scrotum cinched up. I didn't have long, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the last few dirty strokes in my wife's bum.

Miriam knew this too and began to stroke her clitoris harder and faster. "Call me a cock slut," Miriam demanded.

In the 25 years that we have been together, I've never seen her like this. She has never once asked me to say anything rude to her. "You are a slut," I said awkwardly as I tried to stop myself from cumming.

"No, call me a cock slut. And use my name!" Miriam yelled out as I continued to pound her rear end as she worked her amazingly hard clitoris. Her legs began to contort and shake.

"You are a cock slut Miriam," I said just above a whisper, afraid that someone outside the door on the ward would hear us.

"More!" demanded Miriam.

"Miriam, you are a cock slut," I bent over her and hissed, hoping that would be enough as my legs began to shake.

"Bugger me hard!" she demanded as she took a big hit, and then pulled her knees back to chest.

Enthralled, I glanced down and watched as I buggered my wife's brown arsehole for the first time in years. With each stroke I pulled my privates back as far as I dared before I thrusted in as deep as I could.

Suddenly my cock began to erupt deep inside Miriam's arse. Her eyes went wide as I began to cum, as she went into overdrive herself. Her hand was a blur as she rapidly strummed the top of her pussy. Then just a few seconds later after I orgasmed, she did the same in a writhing, sweaty heap between gasps of laughing gas.

We both set there stunned for a few seconds afterwards. It was definitely some of the best sex we have had together in years. Miriam slipped off the gas mask. Her eyes were wide and there were beads of sweat just under where the white surgical bandage covered her forehead. As she moved to put her legs back down, I slipped out of her rear and stood there a second, trying to catch my breath while I wondered where the odd wet spot on my dress shirt had come from.

"Do you want to lay down?" Miriam asked as she began to pull down her hospital gown and to swing herself back around.

"I would love that," I said as I crawled into the small hospital bed next to her. "I love you."

"I love you too," Miriam whispered before I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke a few minutes later to a quick jab in the ribs from Miriam. It took me a second to remember that I was in the hospital and another second to recognize the woman with the clip board standing next to the side of the bed.

"Awe," said the same young Doctor as before. "You two are so cute together. I only hope my husband and I are so cute together when we get old. But now I am afraid visiting hours are over."

"Oh. Of course," I said as I prayed that the doctor hadn't noticed that my privates were hanging out of my slacks. I managed to grab the bed sheet and pulled it into my lap before I slipped off the opposite side of the bed.

"Do you think I will be discharged tomorrow?" Miriam asked as she jabbed a finger towards the bandages on her head in order to distract the doctor.

It worked and I was able to zip up again, but I still couldn't hide the wet spot on my shirt.

The Doctor stepped further into the room to look at Miriam's bandages, and when she did, she wrinkled her nose. "What's that smell?"

"It's been smelling like that for a while now," Miriam offered.

"I think it's coming from the toilet," I pointed to the toilet door in the corner of the room, before I grabbed my jacket, put it on, and buttoned it up.

"Oh, I'll have to get maintenance to look at it," said the Doctor.

"That would be great," smiled Miriam.

"Well, I better go," I said as I leaned in and kissed Miriam full on the lips. Her brow was still a little sweaty. "I will call the kids and tell them that you are well, and that you will call them in the morning once you have your phone," I made my way to the door before I paused. "And if your friend from work calls, what should I tell her?"

"What do you think I should say?" asked Miriam with a concerned look on her face.

"I will tell her thank you, and that you will be free tomorrow to continue that exciting project the two of you are working on," I smiled.

12