All Comments on 'Miriam's Fall Pt. 02'

by LadyBuxom

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Great! Ignore the moralists!! Now we need a chapter 3 where he gets to watch Miriam and her friend and they then include him in a dirty and humiliating way which I will leave to your superior writing skills!

Two quibbles:

Sordid, not sorted.

Please ditch “privates” and just have him use “cock” unless he’s under 11 years old!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No need.for an ending if its that Bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a silly story. Nothing wrong with him liking it, though frankly I find it inconceivable that he would immediately fuck his wife after she has fallen over and is in hospital. There is no evidence that he is into kink and anyone, unless he was already a cuck would have more questions than he did. Could be a good story but her partners viewpoint is totally in realistic in the time frame, in my opinion of course 😂.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rotflmao. Good story. 5stars.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Ah reconciliation.

Well, if the writer wants it that way.

Why not, it's the writer's story, so be it.

/

Well written story, I think the writer is one good storyteller.

/

"1. To all the people who were upset about Miriam's infidelity and thought that Giles should have left her, you know its fiction right?"

- I don't get upset much about LW stories. Yes, some writer are good enough or really bad enough to let the story give me some emotions. But at the end of the story, I just look at the story if I like it or not, simple, then I don't think about it at all after that. There are topics which I don't get to like automatically, especially topics. But again, after reading or not reading I just forget about it. The comments though. Well, this is one different beast. Comments to rile me up a bit too and I think the comments are more fun to read especially at stories I don't like.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"you know its fiction right?" - So because it's fiction, we can't have an opinion on what he should have done?

\

"Giles wants to runaway." - "runaway" is a noun, I think he wants to run away.

\

"I don't have the patients for a full-on lesbian romance. " - Unless she's a doctor, the word is "patience." Not "full-on," but maybe part-time?

\

"the woman who had 'whore' scrawled across the top of her breast that I had chatted with a few hours earlier." - Nothing was said in part one about anything written on her breast, just mentioned her dark bush, and I'd hardly call what they did a "chat."

\

"more sorted themes" - Sordid! Please get at least a beta reader if no an editor.

\

"The solicitor woman does not intend to love or marry the young woman who provides her with oral, nor does the young woman expect her too." - Many lesbians don't intend to marry their lovers, I'd wager that the young woman is a lesbian.

\

WHAT? Of course men and women can be fuck buddies! What does she think an FWB is?

\

"What do you think I should say?" - YOU should say! He just asked what HE should say, and now she's answering him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So wimp husband character is now going to accept his wife will be having lesbian sex. And the wife has been fucking around and cheating on her husband for a long time. So in the end the story is just another skank and cuck story in this case the skank is a bisexual skank. If you set out to write about fucked up characters you did a very good job. The husbands character is very pathetic and the wife's character is also pathetic but for different reasons.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

So, another disgustingly weak and pathetic man being manipulated by his emotionally cheating, slut wife. Oh joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't imagine a man being attracted to a woman like this. She's probably so stretched out he couldn't touch the sides. If she's gone this far, how long until she wants the real thing. Having him being so accepting to her actions is not believable.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I liked it. She isn’t so much cheating as she is figuring out what she likes and doesn’t like.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Nope this moralist doesn't need any more. She is a cheater and shows no understanding of concept of faithfulness, and the husband is okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's a tad too flighty for my taste. Oh, I'd fuck her alright, but as a mate? I'll pass.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Eh. The husband was too passive and wimpy for satisfaction unless you are some kind of fetishist.

NegateGivityNegateGivityabout 1 year ago

I liked it. The husband comes off as a straight laced square, but does seem to be intrigued by his wife's actions. There were some grammar problems, that others have pointed out, but nothing too bad. I think this belongs more in the fetish category going forward though. A story of an older couple discovering and exploring kinks would be fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous