All Comments on 'Mirror Image'

by fuckmethere

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cruiser5050cruiser5050over 7 years ago
Cocks He Liked

I enjoy this story, and I hope you bring Steve and Pete. They should have a lot to do together, and share their other lovers with each other. Add more to this story.

VinciusVinciusover 7 years ago
5 stars

Very hot sex !

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My fantasy and life

This is how I life, but still married and wishing to be fucked and suck cock all day long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This payday weekend I need a good ass fucking.

I will find some hot , horny stud to fuck my eager 56 yr old ass silly

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 7 years ago
I would love to do the same!

I do not have the courage but I would love to be taken like that, with multiple men one in my ass one in my mouth, a cock in each hand, and a mouth on my cock too, that would be such a blast. I just want to find a man friend with benifits but so far no luck.

One would think I could living near the second largest city in Indiana but no luck.

da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love to...

I think it's such a turn on when "straight", married men who've fantasized about gay sex for years finally overcome their inhibitions and taste cock for the first time. Once they do, there's usually no going back to the vanilla world of wife and marriage. I'm in that exact position now. I've dreamed of M2M sex since my early teens, and I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to come along to act on my homoerotic yearnings. I'm sure once I do I'll completely embrace my true gay side 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's hot when husband and wife both crave cock...

This story is hot and it's a little bit like my own life except my wife doesn't know I secretly enjoy having sex with other men (not that often, sadly, it's quite a logistical challenge). I love to suck and I just LOVE getting fucked. What she also doesn't know is that I know that she's had some extra-marital cock too on at least one occasion (and I strongly suspect she's cheated on me on one or two other occasions too.) Unlike the story, it would've been a big issue if she got pregnant as a result. But, as long as she doesn't get pregnant (she's recently had a coil fitted - which is odd given that I've had a vasectomy!), and neither of us catch any bugs, I'm completely fine with that. The thought of her being fucked by another guy is a turn-on. Whilst I'd love to tell her what I know/suspect and also tell her that I'm more gay than straight (when it comes to sex) I don't think it would end well! (Which is a pity as it would be really hot to acknowledge - and indulge in together - our shared enjoyment of cock.) Unlike this story divorce wouldn't be an easy option: we have children and, until they've all grown up, I'm in no hurry to break up the family. Cock is great but responsibilities are responsibilities...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous