Mirror in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion politely waited for them to start eating before she did as she really didn't want to seem like she wanted to get rid of the strong cum taste in her mouth. She did want to get rid of it, but until she could share this similarity with Marian she wanted to fake loving it as much as possible. She just wanted to get along with her the best she could which meant finding as many similarities as she possibly could.

When they eventually started dinner past by rather uneventfully. The food was delicious, and the three off them chatted a bit. It was very nice Marion loved how she was treated like a second wife by her father in law, how she was so welcomed by them both. She really wished she never had to leave her in-laws again. Life was simpler here, no huge responsibilities and her idol Marian to fall back on and take an example from for the responsibilities she did have. Oh she loved being around Marian so much.

By the time they were all done eating Marian got up with Marion instantly following suit, helping her clear the table and do the dishes. She was about done washing everything while Marian rinsed the plates when Robert spoke up. "Marion honey, I was wondering if maybe you would like to help me out again? The two of you just look so absolutely gorgeous together." He was a little hesitant, but their thick ass, luscious nylon covered legs and near identical permed hair just looked so wonderful from behind. He hadn't been able to pull his eyes away from them which has inevitably made him grow hard once more.

Robert didn't know he still has it in him to get this many erections at his age, but a second wife had revitalised him big time. It was still surreal and he didn't know if he could ask for such a thing, but he could try right? The idea of getting a blowjob on demand was just heaven. "If you want to you can go ahead Marion darling, it's just some drying that is left really, I can handle myself." Marian gave her blessing with a smile, loving how her husband was starting to relax and grow at ease with Marion.

Marion for her part was ecstatic that he was comfortable enough to ask. Marian had never seemed to have a problem with her, being completely at ease around her, but Robert warming up to her really solidified her position and her stay here. She wanted nothing but for him to grow as comfortable around her as around his own wife. "Sure Robert dear, I'll be right there." Marion said with a smile as she took off her rubber gloves she used to protect her hands during the dishes and walked right over to where her father in law was sitting.

She wasn't too happy about getting the taste of cock back in her mouth after only just getting rid of it with dinner, but she didn't show it. Maybe it was even a good thing so she could grow to love it faster. Or at least that was how Marion reasoned as she quickly and eagerly sunk down on her knees and fished her father in law's cock out of his pants only to take it between her lips nearly instantly.

Since he had came already it took Marion a lot longer to make him cum again. She been bobbing her head up and down his cock for a good 10 minutes, Marian had already gotten seated again having dried and put away the dishes. When Robert finally came again, filling her mouth with the strong taste of cum rather than the after taste of her delicious dinner. Nevertheless Marion once again pulled off with a big smile, swallowing every last drip of his load before kissing the tip of his cock. "Thank you Robert dear, that was divine." She gleefully spoke, putting his cock back in his pants and getting back up.

Marian meanwhile was touching up her lipstick that had slightly smudged while eating, wielding a simple tube of her favourite red colour and a compact mirror. She threw Marion a big smile as she emerged from sucking her husband off for the third time today alone. "Such a delightful cock isn't it Marion darling? Here, I believe you can use a touch up yourself." Marian offered as she handed over her compact mirror and lipstick.

"Thank you Marian darling, considering the rings I left at the base of our dear Robert's cock, I'm sure I can." Marion giggled as she tried to emulated how Marian had used the lipstick and mirror as well as she possibly could. The end result, wasn't perfect, but close enough, especially for an evening in. All Marion's makeup training had at least given her the tools to decently touch up her own makeup as long as the basics were taken care of.

"You did divine Marion darling, now how about we watch a movie before bed?" Marian offered as the three of them got up and moved into the living room. Like yesterday both Marion and Marian cuddle up at a side of Robert as he put on a movie for them to watch before wrapping an arm around both his wives. Back before Marian had given Jason this tape he had gotten along rather well with his father in law, but he wouldn't have ever thought he would give him as much as a hug really. The thought would just have been weird. Robert wasn't attractive to him, and he was more than twice his age. Yet now as Marion he was happy to share in the love of his idol Marian as well. Robert's attention, even getting to suck his cock was so validating now to the point that she craved it more than relieving her own constant erection.

Despite her persistent dislike for the taste of cum or cock, she found herself longing for Robert's cock and affection way more than sex with her wife. After all she was out of sight, and with all the new things she got bombarded with, Marian being the only constant on her mind as she tried to be as much like her as possible, her wife was out of her mind as well. She simply didn't have the time or space left to think about her which slowly alienated her from her wife without even realising it.

Somewhere down the line with the movie about three quarters of the way through, Robert's cock rose once more. With how well it had worked last time there was even less hesitant on his part to ask his second wife to take care of him. "Marion Honey, could you please help me out again? That mouth of yours feels so very good around my cock." He spoke as he took one of her hands to rest it on his cock so she could feel it.

"Oh of course Robert dear, it would be my pleasure." Marion instantly replied as she got down on her knees and right to work sucking his cock. The taste of his last load had not even faded yet as Marion looked up at her in laws who smiled down on her with delight.

"Thank you very much honey, you are doing a lovely job." Robert proudly beamed as he gave his real wife a kiss. The more comfortable he was growing the more he wanted to make most out of this amazing opportunity beyond his wildest dream. The last time he had came this much and had as much erections in a day was probably when he was about Jason's age, but the presence of two amazing wives was just stimulating beyond believe.

Both of their attention was on Marion for about the first five minutes, but eventually Robert and Marian went back to watching the movie, both of them smiling down on Marion occasionally. Telling her what a great job she was doing as Marion was happy to get to enjoy an activity she firmly believed her mother in law loved so much. With his attention not only on Marion and the pleasure she was providing, but also on the movie along with the fact that he had came twice already, Robert lasted for a very long time. It took nearly thirty minutes, thirty minutes of non stop cock sucking from Marion for him to cum, and fill her mouth with his sperm yet again.

By the time Marion pulled off with a bright smile on her face, swallowing and thanking him with a kiss to the head of his cock, the end credits were rolling up the screen. "You're one lucky woman Marion darling, getting to go down on our dear Robert's cock for so long. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. I can't wait for a turn of my own so why don't we take this up to the bedroom?" Marian asked with a smile, further fuelling Marion's desire to want to suck off Robert as much as she could. The sight had once again gotten her so hot that she wanted nothing more than a good cock to ride on.

As the trio made their way up to the bedroom there was only one problem, having just came Robert wasn't hard anymore, and while it was outrageously hot to see both of his wives strip down to their lingerie in front of him, it was not enough to get him hard right away. "Oh my Marion darling it looks like you sucked all the stamina out of our dear Robert's cock, leaving nothing for me. Since you already got more than your fair share I think it's only fair that you get him hard for me again don't you darling. I'm sure some ball teasing and suckling will do the trick." Marian exclaimed, getting even wetter at the thought of her son in law fluffing the cock for her to ride.

"Oh no you are right Marian darling, my sincerest apologies, let me see if I can fix it for you." Marion said, feeling a little ashamed that she had been so selfish and denied her idol her pleasure. She was bound on fixing it no matter what it took, so after basically only taking a break to climb the stairs and strip, she once again found herself down on her knees in front of her father in law. She was half naked herself, her curves and delicate lingerie on full display as she moved in between the legs of her naked father in law sitting down on the edge of the bed. Without hesitation she started sucking on his limp cock, and occasionally his wrinkly hairy balls, swirling with her tongue for all she was worth. It was way worse than sucking his hard cock, but she was happy to get so up close and personal with Robert's cock once more, especially to give her idol the pleasure she deserved for all she had done for her, teaching her how to be just like her.

Using both her mouth and perfectly manicured hands, she massaged her father in law's limp cock and balls for all she was worth while Marian did her part by intimately making out with him. With their intense team effort Robert eventually despite already having had three orgasms, became hard all over again. It had taken a good fifteen minutes, but finally Marion had managed to get Robert hard again for her mother in law.

"Thank you Marion darling, why don't you continue giving our dear Robert's Balls some attention while we fuck? I'm sure he'll think it's divine, I would certainly love to see it." Marian directed as Robert lay back on the back without any objections. He loved everything about this and more. Having two gorgeous twin like women fight for his cock was amazing beyond his wildest dreams. Not that they really fought, but still, his wife was very eager to slide out of her panties and slide her sopping wet pussy onto his rock hard shaft in reverse cow girl while Marion instantly moved in between his legs and started licking and sucking his balls.

The texture of Robert's unshaven balls in her mouth was weird and off putting, but looking up at her mother in law clad in only her lingerie minus her panties was hot. The way she bobbed up and down on the cock she had sucked so many times today was mesmerising as Marion mourned the one thing she would never have in common, a pussy to really fuck Robert. Then again her current position was as involved as it could possibly get, Marian's pubic bush was rubbing up and down her nose whenever she sunk all the way down to the base of Robert's cock and up again. Her nose providing even more stimulation while Marion was rewarded with her idols juices streaming down on the balls she was sucking, allowing her to taste her mother in law through out their fuck.

Marian and Robert ended up going on for another thirty minutes until Robert had his fourth orgasm, and was really too spent to continue. Marian for her part had had plenty of orgasms, all of which were sucked off of Robert's balls by Marion who swallowed more than a couple of mouth's full of her mother in law's juices, before she finally got off letting Marion suck Robert's cock clean as well.

Just like yesterday, the near twin duo then headed into the bathroom where Marion was once again on cleaning duty. She dutifully and eagerly lapped her father in law's cum out of her mother in law's pussy before licking her idol to one last orgasm of her own, all the while going ignored herself. Once she was done with her cleaning duties both women went over their evening rituals as usual, stripping out of their lingerie, removing their makeup, putting their permed hair in rollers, putting on their night cap and finishing everything off with their green night time mask. All ready for bed they slid in the bed next to Robert, completely naked as they all drifted off to sleep feeling even better than they had the day before.

Chapter 8

On Tuesday and every day there after pretty much the same routine played out. Marion started her day with a blowjob, before they headed down to prepare breakfast after which they got dressed and ready for their day. A day that mainly consisted of chores, tea breaks, makeup practices and a soap opera, before it was back to preparing diner, more cock sucking, a movie, and always sex before bedtime between her in laws. The only exceptions to the routine were their workouts on Tuesday and Thursday, using an old DVD Marian had used for age to conduct her workout with. That and the occasional relistens of that CD she had made for Jason she tasked Marion with just to be sure. They had the time anyways now that Marion knew how to do the chores, splitting the work without needing to explain anything.

For an entire week Marion spent all her time 24/24 day after day with her mother in law, perfecting her voice, vocabulary and mannerism. Even if she would call her wife right now Sarah would think she was talking to her own mother. From the back the only things setting them apart was Marion's slightly richer blonde hair and her slightly more muscular legs. Without a reference however even Marian's closest friends would think they were seeing Marian instead of Marion.

Even on an emotional front they were matching, often jinxing one another as they were so in sync by spending so much time together that they often thought and said the same things. A change that was most obvious when watching those soap opera's Marian so loved. Marion occasionally made comments about certain scene's and characters that she had been thinking of commenting on at the same time.

Marion also had the way in which Marian did each chore down to a T just like the makeup which by now was applied as flawless and efficient as Marian herself did it. Aside from the bulge and slightly more masculine facial features the only way in which Robert was able to tell his wives apart was by their skills in the bedroom. There was no way Marian could match Marion's blowjob skills with all the practice Marion had put in this week, sucking his cock three to even five times a day. She was the far superior cock sucker, not that Marian cared. She had as much sex as she desired and so did her husband, their sex life had become so much more active and Marion took care of all the things she was a little reluctant about.

Marian had kind of neglected her friendships a little during this intense week, but the near carbon copy result she had achieved with her son in law made it all so very worth it. With the arrival of Saturday it was time for the true test and goal of her plan, getting her daughter to finally ditch her husband, giving her her life back so she could find a husband Marian thought she deserved. A husband that could take good care of her.

It might be meddlesome on her part as it wasn't her choice to make like her husband had often pointed out, but she couldn't help but want the best for her girl. That and she had given Sarah exactly what she had asked for, she did get along better with her husband, in fact she had never gotten along better with anyone in her life before. It probably wasn't what Sarah had meant, but oh well then she should have been more specific.

The opposite was also true, Marion would probably be better off with someone to take care of her to. Her dream chasing that was her music career basically testified that she needed someone to provide for her, and Marian was convinced that Robert would be more than willing to do just that. He had really come to treat Marion just like he did her, kissing her, greeting her, and giving playful pats and gropes without second thought. He had become completely comfortable around Marion as long as her naked erection wasn't in view. She could tell when they left home this morning that he didn't want her to go like he thought she would now that Sarah was coming back home.

If Marian had her way Marion would be coming back home with her again tonight and she was sure that Robert wouldn't protest if she stayed with them indefinitely. With how Marion longed to be with her at all times, and with how she was nearly certain that Sarah wouldn't want to live and sleep with what was basically her own mother, her feminised husband that had sucked her father's cock just a few hours prior. The thought that Marion would be coming back with her was plausible. They wouldn't even need to move much if anything as Marion had all she needed over at their place.

Of course the big question remained how they would react to one another. Even if Marion snapped out of it, there were so many ingrained behaviours and some longer lasting physical changes that Marian doubted she could just go back to being Jason. It was a question she would soon have an answer to though as she and Marion stepped back into the salon that had started it all.

Everyone gawked at them in disbelieve as they hadn't seen Marion since she had left in her sweat suit last Sunday. Her face and hair were pretty much the same, but the matching plum outfit like Marian had worn last week really completed the picture and made her curves pop so much better than before. Especially combined with the way she walked and talked so much more elegantly, really showing off what she got just like Marian herself always did.

All ladies present were very eager to get a good look at Marion for their weekly gossip as Jane quickly went to work washing their hair, touching up Marion's barely visible with how short they still were dark brown roots, just like she did Marian's salt and pepper ones. A quick refresher of their mani pedi and a refresher of their perm later, they walked out and headed straight for Marion's house. Marian didn't take much time to gossip or chat, making her morning at the salon like she usually did. It simply wasn't a social visit like usual, this was all about getting Marion perfect for to welcome her daughter back from her travels.

The social visits and her meet up with friends could wait till next week where she would get to catch up with them hopefully alongside Marion, but all that rode on what would happen in the next few hours.

Arriving over at Marion's house she shared with her daughter Marian went into the kitchen right away. There she and Marion went to work making a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies, Sarah's favourite. While enthusiastically chatting throughout the process. When finished with the cookie batter, Marion and Marian went straight to doing chores like a well oiled machine, tidying the house up a little, making the bed with clean sheets, as much as they could get done in the approximate two hours they had until Sarah would arrive home.

Then finally when the time was nearly there they made some tea to go with the cookies that had by now had a chance to cool down to being nice and crisp. Just as they were finishing up with their tea, they both heard the sound of the garage opening, their cue that Sarah had come home. Marian and Marion instantly dropped what they were doing to go out and greet Sarah. Arm in arm wearing big smiles on their faces they walked out to the garage door, waiting for her to emerge.

1...345678