Mirror Marlene: The...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

"Well, Rucker, some good things come in very large packages. Let me get another piece of you," I moaned into his ear. Soon I was in a position to wrap my legs around his back, my arms around his neck, and to hold on to him for dear life. "Fuck me. Make me beg for more."

With that passionate plea ringing in his ears, he started to slowly inch his way into my eager, wet receptive pussy. And yes, we didn't bother to use contraception once again.

"You're sure about this?" he asked after he'd plunged all the way into my vagina.

"Would it make any difference if I said, Ôno?'"

"I wanted to make sure my nice middle class lady knew what she was doing."

"You know better than that," I answered. "Since when do I know what I'm doing?"

As soon as my young black man began breathing hard over me, I gave him the emotional go ahead to complete his climax. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body and pulled him as close as I possibly could. "You've got me now, and there's nothing I can do about it." I even used my soft, little girl voice--the one I revert to whenever lovemaking becomes pure physical and emotional pleasure.

That night lasted nearly forever.

Flashback--Three weeks later:

"Oh, God. Oh, God!" I rocked softly back and forth hugging my legs tightly against my chest. I was afraid to move this early in the morning, afraid I'd be sick, nauseous, or dizzy. "Oh, God!"

"Oh, God!" How many nights now had I allowed him access to my body? By my count we'd known each other for twenty-six days and with Rucker's stamina and constant demands, I'd found myself naked, sweaty, and splattered with semen over forty times in these past twenty-six days. "Oh, God."

I continued to rock back and forth trying to fight back the malady that flip flopped in my stomach.

"Marlene, you dont look so good," Mirror Marlene pointed out.

"I'm fine," I insisted. "Just a little nauseous, thats all."

"No you're not," she replied. "We both know whats wrong with you."

"Oh, God. Don't even think it!"

"C'mon, the way things have been going, you knew this was going to happen," Mirror Marlene smirked at me.

"Oh, God. Oh, God!"

A Present for the future:

"Marlene?" a far away voice called. "Marlene!"

Startled from my reverie of the past weeks, I said, "What?"

"I thought you had me come over here tonight so that we could fuck, ma petite."

"I did," I replied. Of course, since I hadn't moved from the doorway where I'd been standing all this time, Rucker must have thought I was nuts.

"Then whats stopping you?"

"I don't want to disturb the...," I stopped. "Don't you think I...I look different?"

"Different? If I answer this wrong am I in trouble."

I smiled. "No."

Rucker shook his head. "Then the answer is no, Ma petite. I haven't noticed any real difference." To him, I must have looked exactly like the same mature woman he'd been screwing a several times a week for nearly two months now. It didn't hurt that I looked exactly like Mirror Marlene as well, since Rucker was crazy about her too.

"Why do you ask, Marlene?"

I smiled. "I'm curious about the future."

"What about the future?"

"I think my daughters are going to be furious with me when I tell them that I've taken a lover?"

"You're going to tell them?"

"How else do I explain why I'm moving in with the owner of R & M Security?"

"What!" he yelled. Then he composed himself. "What about Jeremy?"

"I'll write him a memo," I answered. "Maybe I'll sign it--Mrs. Rucker."

"Jesus, lady, how long have you had this all figured out?"

I shrugged. "Not long--just since our first night at the hotel."

There was a long pause between us. "Ma petite, would you please come to bed!"

"Look at me, Rucker. Are you certain everything looks the same?"

"Ah-ha! You've put on a couple of ounces, and you're afraid you've gotten fat. Is that it?"

I laughed and walked toward the bed. "I'll put on weight soon enough. I just wondered if you could see a difference in my body at this point in time."

"Nothing I'm not crazy about--Missus Rucker."

I knew it. "Thank you, my love."

"You're welcome. Now c'mere."

With my back against the mattress, yet my shoulders cradled in his arms, I stared up at the ceiling. With my head pressed snuggly against the side of Rucker's face, I could hear his mouth and nose breathing throaty gasps right into my ear.

"You know what, Rucker? I've done something at my age even younger women would never dreamed of doing."

Lost in the thrill of his sexual abandon, his active torso covering my yielding passivity, his probing penis commanding my accepting loins, Rucker sighed, "I know you have, ma petite. I can't begin to count how many times you've let me cum inside you."

"Thats not so difficult, silly. No, what I did was to decide to stay with a man I truly love in spite of what other people will think. Pretty soon all my friends and acquaintences will learn that Ive been taking a jet-black lover to my bed day after day."

Ruckers ardent penis grew longer and even more attentive as he snuggled over me. "I told you you were a traitor to your race, Marlene."

"Yes, you did, Rucker, and you were absolutely right about that." By now my body was heavily laden with the full exhausting mass of Rucker's torso. My vagina was dilated and filled with the broad expanse of his erected penis probing deeply in a bold, hypnotic motion. "You were right to ask me for something else too, I murmured. But I wasnt so sure that a forty-one year old woman could keep that part of the promise."

"Promise?"

"Of course, its only for another seven and a half months or so. After that youll have to make me promise all over again."

"Marlene! Are you telling me what I think youre telling me?"

"I thought it would be pretty obvious," I whispered. "For the first time in close to twenty years, I've found out that I'm pregnant again."

"Pregnant? Oh my God! How far along?"

"Over six or seven weeks."

"Six or seven weeks? Oh my God!"

"And since Jeremy wasnt home for the first two weeks, this baby of mine has got to be yours."

"Mine?" Ruckers pace faltered. His thick blunt erection both trembled and elongated inside of my vaginal sheath. "Mine! Oh my God!"

"Possibly even from our very first time."

"Oh my God!"

"Rucker, are you sure you're okay with a baby that's only half black?"

"Oh my God! For real?"

Stroking his face with my soft fingertips, I nodded. Then I murmured, "For real," and the rest of Ruckers response came in the form of a seething, exhilarating spurt of viscous liquid energy launched from the single escape hatch that his cock allowed for such release. Rucker grunted and howled breathily into the night, "Thank you, Marlene! Thank you, my love!"

"Whew!" I murmured, my insides squirming under the gushing wet heat of his still flowing semen. "I guess that means it's okay with you, huh?"

Although I'd consented to conceive my third child with him, I suddenly realized that the biracial embryo I was carrying in my womb was quite probably the first baby Rucker had ever fathered. Suddenly I couldn't help myself. Overwhelmed by the moment, I teared up and began to cry. Now caught between the sentimental embrace of his loving body and the naked reality of our intimacy, I too came with a very strong shudder and a very intense moan mixed with my heartfelt sobbing about what would be in store for our future. "Ooooh, myyyy Gawd!"

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers
12