Mirrors, Elixirs, and Bloomers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the store emptied of customers for the night, I wandered around the counter area, catching up on paperwork and reading. The sound of music from the back reminded me of those Masterpiece Theater period dramas Mom and the girls liked as it wafted out to my end of the store. Some of the ladies strolled about the store for a few minutes here and there but they all seemed to be having a good time at the event.

As I opened the door, one of the women standing by the rear wall off to the side seemed a bit startled. A women up front was lecturing about period fashions, while one of them promenaded in full dress while others paraded about in various stages of being less dressed, even to the point of having nothing more than bloomers, or petticoats and half undone corsets.

"Just checking to see if everything is OK," I explained to the woman by the door nervously.

"Uh, thank you, we're fine, thank you," she replied with a nervous smile, adding, "We're, uh all about showing all the stages of dress for the proper 19th century woman!"

At that, Lori who sat at the near corner of one of the tables wheeled her chair around and winked and smiled at me. Her big hat elegant hat was off the lacings at the front off her outfit were pulled together in a while that flattered her firm delicious bosom.

Feeling satisfied that all was well, I returned to the counter figuring I'd check back with them one more time at the conclusion of the show. Shortly before the ending of the event, one of the oldest ladies, gray-haired and well into her sixties walked out to the counter with a cup and an ornate bottle of some kind.

"Would you like to try some of this, honey?"

"Sure, what is it?"

She pointed to the label of a lithograph rendering of a woman in 19th century housekeeping garb. "Aunt Viola's Elixir" it was called.

She poured me a double shot or so of the elixir and smiled as I downed it. An odd cacophony of taste mixes involving honeysuckle garlic, licorice, orange peel and who knows what?

"Good," she asked laughing, "A bit of a kick, huh?"

"Yes, interesting. Thank you," I said.

Eventually, they all started to file out to conclude their evening, giving me a chance to say good-bye and thank them for coming. "There's some more of that elixir back there if you want," said the gray-haired gal with a smile and a wink.

Lori and Maureen and a couple others still lingered in the back, but then I heard Maureen's voice from down the hall, "Hey Edward, we need some help here, please!."

I walked back to see Lori leaning over awkwardly to one side in that whicker wheeled-chair contraption.

"Wardrobe malfunction," she looked up at me laughing.

Apparently, the big hoop skirt she wore to the event got all bent and tangled over and around her chair.

"I guess I zigged when I shoulda zagged," she joked, running her hands tightly over the decoratively carved wooden cane she had also brought with her.

"Too much of that Aunt Viola's Elixir," Maureen snapped.

"Nooooo," Lori mused, winking at me, "Can you get me outta here, Eddie?"

"Sure," I said.

I had plenty of tools on my Swiss Army pocket knife to get the job done, but (fortunately for me) it involved getting her out of that big hoopla of a dress to extricate her properly. By the time I got her all undone she was down to just corset, and a long length blouse (chemise I guess it's called) and I assume bloomers underneath.

"Could you fetch that big housecoat over there for me Eddie dear?"

"I'll bring the car around front, Lori," snapped Maureen.

She looked up at me as I helped drape the big floral printed last century bathrobe around her shoulders, and it was if we were thinking along the same lines when she said, "Uh, Edward and I still have some business to take care of regarding the antique victrola, right..."

"Uh, yeah, Maureen," I can pack up all Lori's stuff and bring her home." I offered.

Maureen pursed her lips together skeptically, "You sure, hon?"

"I'll be fine. Ed here is more than capable," she answered.

"Yes, I think so," I interjected laughingly.

"Well, Ok then," she answered somberly, "Thank you to you and your family for everything Edward. We all had a great time."

"You're welcome. Hope we can do it again sometime," I said smiling, as she waved good-bye and left.

"She's very dear to me, and I think she wants to be roommates again, if you know what I mean," she gently touches my arm and says in a faux upper crusty English accent, "Oh, um, I need to shed this corset and visit the ladies room before I dampen my knickers, hahaha."

She gets up out of the chair with the aid of her cane, to my surprise, moving nimbly yet awkwardly, and so I say, "Um, let me carry you upstairs to my place so you can change, shower, freshen up and everything if you want. I'll put some coffee on before taking you home."

"You sure? That's so nice. Really appreciate it, honey. And bring my stuff up with the victrola so we can figure out what you want to do it with it."

"Right, thank you."

So I escorted her up the stairs and making sure she could maneuver into the bathroom with her cane I went back downstairs to tidy up the conference room and fetch the victrola.

After several minutes I went back up to see how she was doing. We sat in my small kitchen area sipping coffee. Her hair was still damp and sweet smelling and she was down to wearing just the housecoat over the long silky white blouse, her antiquated leather boots off, no bra or anything.

"I'm sure your chair can fit back of the van for the ride home."

"Oh, it comes apart as it's just a replica. Maureen got it for me from a novelty store." She leaned over her coffee cup, "Sometimes these Victorian evenings can get a bit naughty you know."

"Oh?"

"Once they incorporated a "London Ladies Of The Evening" theme and simulated the look and fashion of 19th century prostitutes!"

"Oh, wow," I said.

"Sooo," she leaned back in her chair and grabbed her cane, eyeing the victrola where I had placed it on the living room coffee table, "The victrola might go nicely in your bedroom, no? On that night table I saw in there."

"Uh, yeah." I had left the door open so she must've noticed the bedroom arrangement I had. A good thing I always have my bed made I thought.

"Maybe put it in there until your mother decides if she wants it for the store or something?"

"Maybe. How much do you want for it?"

"Oh don't worry about that," she got up on her cane and was actually moving more smoothly than I'd anticipated. "It'll look nice in front of that big bedroom mirror."

"Uh, OK, lets see what we got and bring it in here"

I set the victrola down on the night table on the opposite of the bed while Lori took a seat on the small desk chair by the door way.

"There?" I said,

"Very nice, Eddie. Nice place you got here."

"Thank you. You feeling OK, Lori?" I inquire nervously.

"Oh sure. Say that's a very nice belt you wear. The buckle." She points to the ornate belt buckle I often wear, depicting a coach driver and stagecoach passengers being pulled by a team of horses.

"Yeah, thank you. I think it's brass. Picked it up at the Tri-County flea market."

"Very nice. May I see it?"

"Uh, sure. See." I move closer to her and clasp my hands around the buckle to give her a closer look.

She tosses her head back, runs her fingers through her hair and laughs, "Nooo, silly. Give it here for me to look at for a minute, please?" motioning towards herself with her fingers, long nails nicely manicured a bright red.

"Oh, Ok." I slip it off and hand it to her, getting excited by her insistent tone and the way she watches me, eyeing my crotch as I remove the belt.

"Thank you, honey."

"You're welcome."

She looks up from the chair and smiles at me as I move to sit on the edge of the bed. She extends the belt to its full length, pulling it taut to look it over and then coiling it together again. She tucks the bent leather under her chin with a sweet smile and says, "I hand washed my bloomers in the sink while you were downstairs and hung them on the towel rack to dry. I hope you don't mind?"

"Uh no, sure, they're fine there."

"Hehehe," she opens up that big colorful housecoat enough that I can faintly see the outline of her breast against the chemise. "I think I need the belt tonight, don't you?."

"Uh, you want it? If you like it that much... Sure, OK."

"Hehehe, I meant to say, honey, I'm in a gentleman's residence and I'm not wearing any bloomers. I'm a naughty girl and need to be punished. Dontcha think?"

She throws off the housecoat and flops against the edge of the bed kneeling beside me. She gleefully eyes my crotch, noticing the hard-on I have little hope of concealing under my tight jeans.

She pulls the shirt above her waist with one hand and gives me the rolled up belt with the other. "Dontcha wanna punish my hot naughty little ass? I have a great ass dontcha think?"

"Oh yeah!" I say, feeling fired up in a way that few other girls I'd been with through church group or through basketball boosters had done for me and whatever.

"C'mon, do it! Be a good church boy and show a bad ole girl who's boss. I'm the one who needs to be taught properly right now you know, right?"

"Alright, if you say so..."

I whip her twice fairly hard on each butt cheek.

"Tuht, thuht, harder, c'mom!"

"Right."

I whip her a bit harder a few more times equally on each side and sigh a deep breath so she'll make me stop, as she's showing a bit of pinkish tenderness there.

"All right," lifting her head up, "Now kiss it and make it better."

I push her up farther onto the bed and press my lips to her soft firm tender ass cheeks.

"Where you going? No leave the light on low. I wanna look at us through the mirror!"

I position her further lengthwise across my bed and yank her by the hair so she can see her face as she gets taken from behind, first massaging her pussy to get her more worked up, then pulling her up by her bosom so I can penetrate her hard.

"Oooh yeah, good good, give it to me, honey!" She folds her arms underneath herself and then grips the bedspread to steady herself and smiles at us in the mirror as I rhythmically slide in and out.

"Ooooh, sweet, it feels sooo big. Give it to me baby."

Feeling so strong and thrusting so hard I almost feel I can harpoon her straight in the air and then suddenly a phone rings!

"Oh shit. That's my cellphone. It's in my robe."

"Leave it. I'm ready to cum!"

"It's... uuuggh... Maureen. She'll wonder where I'm at and check on the house if I don't answer. Pleease get it!"

"OK."

I pull out and shoot my load all over the small of her back and ass.

"Aaahhh. Thank you honey," she giggles.

I hand her the phone while she lies there on her stomach looking spent but smiling and happy.

She shushes me with a finger to her lips while she finishes the call.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit tired. Yes they're very nice." She glances over at me with a fatigued, forlorn frown, "It'll be a great evening. Thank you for everything, hon," she continues hurriedly, "See you tomorrow Maureen. Night."

She tosses the phone onto the chair. "I'm sooo sorry, Eddie," she looks over her shoulder at the pool of jism across her lower back and ass. "Gonna clean me up now?" she purrs naughtily.

"OK."

"Aww, c'mon, get over here an lick it up like a good boy."

"Uh, no, I don't think so."

"Aw, pleease, baby. I'd do the same for you. I bet if it were Brenda... "

"Man you are a freaky gal, aren't ya Miss Brown! I'll tell ya what, that Aunt Viola's Elixir supposed to be be good for all sorts a stuff." And with that I poor the liquid all over her back and backside and wet a towel with cold water from the sink to wipe her off.

"Oww that's cold, baby. Rub it in good."

I lean over enough to slide my cock and balls all up over and around her ass and between her butt cheeks.

"Omigod, you're still hard after all that? You're such a freak with that thing, hehehe. That sweet jackhammer of a thing!"

"Hahaha. Thanks."

"Oh honey. Don't be a meanie and do me in the ass, just gimme a real good dick slappin' now. Ok? No belt this time, just that big lively cock of yours. Do it baby!"

After a few more strokes of my cock and balls sliding through the warm liquor soaked valley between her ask cheeks and a few more thumping dick slaps about her hips and buttocks, she smiles at me in the mirror and rolls up onto her back to take me in her mouth. She closes her eyes and smiles hesitantly as I cock slap her playfully but firmly about the face a few times before she parts her lips to eagerly accept the last gulp of my hot wad. An unmistakable smile of joy on her lips erupts around my member as we end our evening of torrid passion.

On the ride home there wasn't much else to say, other than me nodding in cheerful agreement when she said, "Thank you for everything. I hope we can do it again soon."

The next day back to work at the store as usual and Mom and Viv were flitting about the store all abuzz about resuming plans regarding their missionary trip abroad. Brenda apparently had happily resolved the problem with the revised printing of the basketball book series and was all over the place, unusually upbeat about us supposedly expanding the league basketball program.

During lunch break she said she needed to head up to my apartment to grab some sports equipment and further check over some of the revised sports books on the shelf.

Just then, Mom answered an incoming phone call. "It's Lori Brown," she said.

"Hi!."

"Hi, honey. I just wanted to thank you again for everything."

"Oh, you're quite welcome. And thank you!"

"Maureen says 'Hi.' Her and I both had a great time and she wants to do another show there someday. Maybe we'll stop by next week or so to do some book shopping."

"Cool." I said.

"Well, thanks again. Ta-ta for now. Bye."

"Bye bye. Seeya."

All the while Brenda was leaning against the counter looking through some books and magazines.

"Got everything?" I said.

"Yep, got it," she answered, "But you know," she continued, pulling a big handbag off of her shoulders, "I did pop into your bathroom, just to check my hair and stuff in the mirror, and found these..." She casts glances at Mom and Viv and then leans closer to me as she opens the hand bag to show me the pair of Lori's bloomers that I'd forgot had been let to dry on the towel rack.

"Uh, well people leave stuff behind all the time ya know."

"Oh yes, dear. Girls leave panties behind all the time right?" she replied with a wink and a condescending smirk, "We should all be mindful about what we leave behind. Er, watching our behinds, shouldn't we? Hehehe. Right, honey? Hahaha!"

"I suppose so," is all I could think to say back to her, chuckling a bit nervously.

"Oh, or do you like wearing them?" she chided.

"Funny," I snapped abruptly. "Got work to do," we can handle this later."

"Oh yes we will, dear, yes we will," winked Brenda deviously.

12