Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next...", Jessica continued, "...you will exclusively be my lover and servant from here on out, or at least until we leave Vancouver, British Columbia". Where Parker was apathetic at best about the part about human beings, or whatever she was talking about, she was all ears when "lover and servant" were uttered. She was left a little light headed and breathless from the offer. Parker did have to open her mouth wide and take a deep breath.

In the years since Brooke Shields freed her from the miserable, suffocating bonds of heterosexuality, Parker had made love to and been a slave to women so beautiful and sexy, Shields included, that given the opportunity to make love to them, the most straight woman would find herself sorely tempted by Sapphic desires. And now to have the chance of spending so much time with perhaps the hottest woman whose pussy she'd tasted was a dream come true.

Worth even the risk of discovery by the press. Parker had lately kept a low profile when it came to relationships with fellow celebrity ladies, since risks during an intense romance with Julianne Moore months before on the set "Laws of Attraction" almost lead to a very public outing. There had been too much at stake to continue. Particularly for the real life Julie Anne Smith, with an impending marriage to her partner of several years she'd already had two children with. Over time, Parker had come to terms with the fact that she'd eventually get caught, though. And there would certainly be no shame in being known as Jessica Biel's lover.

There was nothing to think about here. A distinct glow to her face like she'd just had another cum, and the sweet smile to match, Parker nodded her head excitedly and replied to make it official, "yes, yes, Hell yes! I'll serve you and your cunt so well, you'll be begging me for the 'from here on out' part". Jessica licked her lips to think of this skilled sexual nymph taking care of her every need, every day. "It's done, then", proclaimed Jessica.

Now, Parker had a problem that she addressed with concern. "But how can we shake on it, when there's no fucking way I'm letting you untie me"? Not wishing to be untied was a novel concept, of course thought up by this quirky Goddess.

Of course, Jessica had a solution, and presented it with a comforting smile and soft caress of Parker's cheek with her left hand, "There are...other ways of proving your sincerity. I'll have to untie your feet, but your hands can stay as they are". This was a mixed bag of news for Parker, but she answered her lady friend favorably, "anything for you". Jessica leaned in and gave her lover a thanking kiss on the lips.

Now, the preparations for sealing the deal. Jessica did a 180 and crawled back toward the foot of the bed. Reaching the tickle spot she had left with reluctance to talk with Parker, she sat back up on her knees. She loved having Parker all bottled up, hogtied and susceptible to anything she wished to do to her. But it was impractical having her this way when it came to the consummation of this deal.

Before temporarily untying her ankles, Jessica tilted her head and planted a firm, passionate kiss on the sole of Parker's right nylon foot. The same TLC followed on the left foot, with another hungry peck on that sole, accompanied by a long, wet swipe of her tongue. Jessica heard a drawn out "ooooohhhhh" from Parker and then a highly enjoying "that feels so fucking good". Parker savored being kissed, licked and sucked all over. What could make a girl feel more sexy and desired than a lover so hungering for her, the affectionate, often wet oral sensations aside? Her feet were no exception. The right treatment of them put her in extreme heat as much as any of her body parts not called "pussy".

Jessica was starting to get into it too, as she started rubbing her cheeks, chin and lips all over the nylon underside of the size 8 tootsies. Feeling this only turned on Parker more and brought her to rub things in a bit as Jess rubbed her face, "poor bitch, you're going to walk out of here with all my fetishes stuck to you".

With a sudden case of self consciousness, Jessica stopped making a spectacle of herself as she felt she was in order to start untying the ankles. She did give an answer that had to make Parker feel good, though. "Three things: One, there's nothing bad about being stuck with your fetishes. Two, I got you hooked on being tickled. Three, who says I'm walking out of here"?

"We can shack up here to our naughty hearts' content. Or until New Line starts threatening to fire us because we were too busy fucking to show up for filming our scenes", Parker answered favorably to the suggestion that Jessica would go nowhere. "That's true", Jessica answered with disappointment that they couldn't just forget the outside world and get as much lust and girl cum out of their system as they needed.

When the last loop had been made, Parker's lower legs were free, and dropped to the bed, tired despite the support provided by the bonds to her wrists. As happy as she was for her legs to have a rest, she couldn't wait for Jessica to capture them again.

When it came to the next act in this two-person passion play, Jessica had something she had to do first. As big a pain in the ass as Parker'd been when it came to such things as denial of orgasm and kicks to the pussy, she'd been very considerate when it counted. Such as when she brought the pillow to make her head comfortable. Now it was time to return the favor. With so much weight going forward on her during the hogtie, her head hadn't needed much support.

Since that was about to change, Jessica crawled back up to the head of the bed as Parker stretched her legs out much like any sexy feline would. She had to lean across the still well-immobilized woman to grab the other fluffy pillow, which she proceeded to rough up in her hands. Parker knew what she was up to, and was touched by the caring for her.

Still she teased her, "looks like you have some issues with pillows, but why don't you save it for a psychiatrist and take your frustrations out on ME"! "Oh, believe me, you ARE going to get it", Jessica said with a grin. What a stunning, but delightful reversal she was seeing in this woman who'd been so dominant and now wanted to submit to her in every way.

The pillow well fluffed for maximum support of the neck of a beautiful woman in bondage, Jessica placed it again on the other side of Parker's head. While still leaned over Parker, Jessica stopped to place a tender kiss on her temple, then informed her of the upcoming position change. "Baby, I'm going to help you turn over. It won't be so comfortable with your hands trapped behind you, but the pillow will help".

Hearing this, Parker did her best to turn her head enough that she could at least partially look up at Jessica. This was when Jessica found out that the depth of Parker's feelings for her went beyond a roll in the hay, as her emotional voice informed her, "you're all the comfort I need. Right now, you're my soul's pillow, Jessica. I'm fine". The implications of that statement blew Jessica away. What the sight of a lingerie-clad Parker on the toilet fingering herself was erotically, this heart-filled declaration was emotionally for Jessica. Apart from licking every sweet inch of her body in release of the joy Parker's words had made her feel, Jessica couldn't think of an adequate response. In her own way, Parker had tied up Jessica and captured her once again, this time with words instead of rope.

For so long since becoming a star on "7th Heaven", Jessica had gone through so many self-centered, emotionless "young leading men", like she had been told by agents and publicists she was supposed to date. She had leaned primarily on a couple of close male and female friends for what little gratification she received. And that happened seldom. The Hollywood "Romance" System was leaving her a lonely young woman at a time when she should've been enjoying the hottest, most passionate sex of her life.

Now, she looked down in silence, near tears at the woman who could be her savior. A Heavenly creature born of eroticism, sexuality and passion who wanted to share who she was with her, and pull her out of the solitary Hell her life as a starlet had been. Those words that Jessica had been lacking? They finally came to her, and she whispered them in Parker's right ear.

"I love you too, Parker Christian Posey".

Now it was Parker sent for a loop. Her friend she'd grown so close to in such little time... loved her back! Parker was so distracted by these words every human wanted to hear that it didn't even register that Jess was in the process of repositioning her. Only when she started rolling over on her back did it bring her away from her thoughts centered on those delightful words.

Now facing up again, it didn't take long for her eyes to find the tear-streaked face of Jessica Biel. Parker'd had enough time to absorb the magnitude of the most important words a person ever heard that tears of joy were streaming down her cheeks as well.

Making sure she'd hear Jessica right, Parker raised her eyebrows and asked with emotion, "you love me too"? Jessica simply smiled and gently nodded her head "yes".

Then, she turned right around and teased her. "You know, for a Sundance Award-winning actress, you're starting to suck. What vampire cries? What, do you think this is an indie film"?

After pointing out what Parker already knew well, how formulaic and stereotyped Hollywood films were, Jessica bolted from the bed and began a search of the floor. "Now, where did the whore put the harness and dildo I'm going to rape her cunt with", Parker heard Jessica ask herself.

Pulling herself out of "Weepy Vampire Syndrome" and getting back into the heat of the moment, Parker answered, "I took the harness off at the foot of the bed. As for the cock, I was enjoying a tasty Jessica cumsicle when you tried to spear me out of my stockings. I'm not sure about it."

Jess liked knowing Parker thought of her ejaculate along the lines of a dessert. She also liked knowing where Parker's toys she was going to "borrow" were. Heading around the south corner of the bed for the first item, she found the most important one, and right next to it, the obscenely large dildo not far from it's harness to emasculate a woman. Jessica picked them both up.

Now that she had her manly artillery to unload on any of Parker's orifices she wished, she held them up for display to her and intimidatingly informed her, "you're so fucked now! I'm going to stake your pussy with your own weapon, and make you love every inch I ram in you. But, first, you're going to prove your sincerity to me".

Her interest piqued, Parker anxiously asked Jessica with wide eyes, "and how do you propose I do that". With no current use for the harness to turn a dildo into a strap-on, Jessica put it aside for the time being on one of the night stands, keeping the already well-used faux penis.

Now, Jessica looked down upon her lovely captive audience waiting so eagerly for her answer. As she climbed up on the bed and crawled toward Parker's head with a naughty gleam to her eyes, she gave an answer she knew the brunette would love. "I'm going to find out how good a pussy eater you are without the use of your hands. I expect an artistic little East Village slut like yourself to do it with panache"!

Anybody who knew Parker knew that if there were a list of words for consideration to become her middle name, panache was one. Parker was looking forward to the challenge and showing just how good she was. She accepted stating confidently and hungrily, "I'll leave your pussy dripping like a faucet, until I lick up all the drops anyway". With Jessica drawing ever closer, her chance would soon arrive to make good on her words. And both women knew she would. Jessica had already found out the wonders Parker's tongue was capable of.

With Jess on her knees right beside Parker's head, both women were about to get what they wanted. The one thing left was for Jessica to make her sweet stuff accessible. When she did this, she actually rotated herself a bit, so she could lift her right leg over Parker's head, then turn a little more and make a 180 in the end.

When her maneuvering that gave Parker a view to kill for was done, Jessica was on her knees, a leg to each side of Parker's head, the pussy-to-be-licked hovering inches above her. Nice thing about the changes in position Jessica made, though, was that she was facing Parker's deliciously dainty, vivacious young body as opposed to a boring old headboard.

Parker's eyes feasted on the sexy pussy and ass divides up the middle of Jessica like her tongue would be shortly. In the mean time, she sniffed deeply, taking in all the mouth watering scents coming from her nearby pleasure points. This only made her hungrier and more impatient, though. "Anytime you're ready, just plop yourself down", Parker hollered out, trying not to sound too anxious.

It didn't work. Jessica knew what a notorious always-on-the-go girl Parker was. She wanted to keep her waiting just a little bit to build up that also-famous passion in her. While putting the eager pussy eater on hold, she reaffirmed her power, "anytime I'm ready is right"!

From her up-close-and-personal view of all of Jessica's naughty bits, Parker was soon treated to a sight enamored fans of the starlet would be lucky to even dream about. Making use of the dildo Parker had already used on her with such expertise earlier, Jessica pressed the mushroom-like head up to her vagina. Parker was then a witness to the pussy lips parting as she pushed the sex toy inside herself. Slowly. Bit by bit, the dildo pulled a disappearing act, until all but the balls were inside. How badly Parker wanted that to be her tongue. And that was just what Jessica wanted. Parker wasn't the only one who knew how to get a woman worked up. And it would serve another purpose that Parker would be particularly happy with.

With no more to push inside herself, she began pulling it out. It was as erotic seeing it exit the slightly hairy cunt, as the dildo was now visibly shiny, a thick coat of cum glaze on it.

As she slowly extracted it for Parker's viewing pleasure, Jessica again taunted Parker. Only this time, she uttered some fighting words that could make a real enemy out of her. "Enjoying the show, you Indie Film Queen whore"? Calling Parker Posey Independent Film Queen was akin to calling Michael J. Fox's "Back to the Future" character Marty McFly "chicken". Parker hated the indie queen title. It was a Time Magazine article that first called her that and got her big publicity. But she grew weary of being asked about the title, being referred to by the moniker and being stereotyped by it. Parker had no problem with the whore part. Being talked dirty to was one of her biggest turn ons. Indie Film Queen, on the other hand, was a different story.

Now her blood was boiling in a less pleasant way and she let it be known as the head pulled away from Jessica's cunt. "SLAVE OR NOT, DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME INDIE FI...". That was all Parker got out before she got what she asked for earlier, stopped in her tracks when Jessica's hot, wet pussy covered up her mouth. "Shut the fuck up and make your big mouth use... mmmmmm. Never mind".

Parker knew how to silence a girl too. After Jessica finally lowered herself down onto her face, Parker wasted no time beginning to kiss the wet lips and wiggle the tip of her tongue lightly along the creased entryway to her cunt after a few pecks. Jessica threw her head back, closed her eyes and enjoyed Parker adoring her slit, running her tongue back and forth on the surface in teasing of it.

Jess didn't remain inactive for long, though. Not with a toy in her possession that she knew would sweeten Parker's already candy sweet sexual spot. And a wet toy at that. Before the pussy juices on the dildo could dry, Jessica leaned forward enough that she had access to the shaven vagina down past her tits, belly and garter belt.

Parker was now really getting into a steady pace, licking away at the surface of the lips pressed against hers, when she felt a cool, sticky wetness against her own pussy that felt so smolderingly hot. Before it even registered what it was, Parker instinctively spread eagle her nyloned legs.

"Oooohh, now I know what a whore you are, because only a whore could spread her legs that fast", Jessica remarked to Parker while moving the honey coated head back and forth across the now more splayed lips. As any bad girl like herself would, she was honored by the comment, not insulted.

That and foremost the messy teasing between her legs prompted her to get serious about her pussy licking too, her tongue slipping inside to enjoy the labia she had gotten to know earlier. Not a few minutes removed from her pussy being poked, prodded and orgasmed by the very dildo she now used on Parker, Jessica's sex was sensitive enough to tingle at the thought of a tongue touching it. With a devout, pussy-loving tongue in it, intensively loving every fold with long, hard licks, she was returning to cunnilingus heaven. Jessica would've found it easy to just lose herself in Parker's pink tongue delving deeper and deeper into her cunt, drop everything she was doing and enjoy the ride until her lover reached the clit, and reward her with a nice big drink of her cum nectar.

That wasn't going to happen. She had control now, at last. Jessica wasn't going to give it up, least of all to a woman in bondage, supposed to be under HER control. Resisting the urge to start riding Parker's beautiful face, Jessica instead started to take charge of her captive. But in an unexpected way. Jessica had learned tonight about the power of denial and the volcanic orgasm eruptions they lead to... eventually.

While trying to keep a lid on the enjoyment Parker's tongue lashes were giving her, Jess' phallic weapon began venturing AWAY from it's intended home at it's owner's cunt. Jessica brought the head away from Parker's slit, gliding it across the lips toward her torso until it was out of the crevice and resting on the meat just above it.

Parker would've protested, except her mouth was very covered up, her tongue too busy doing other things. Her taste buds were enjoying the flavor of pussy, so she wasn't about to extract that tongue and mouth for something as comparatively boring as talking.

Jessica rewarded this concentration by "drawing" slow ovals around the baby smooth vagina. This was a dick rather than a Bic, but the combination of Jessica's cream from the dip she'd taken into her cunt, and the wetness from Parker's lips left "writing" in the form of a glistening cum trail in a widening radius with each "pass". Even with the stimulation not administered directly inside her womanhood, the pressure on the swollen outer flesh was profoundly felt. Jessica watched Parker's legs sensuously but aimlessly rubbing across the bedspread and felt moaning into her cunt to express her enjoyment.

Underneath her, Parker's arms squirmed about, but that got the petite woman little except some wrist pain, the rope holding her firm and unwaveringly. As she left a swirl design of what could've been described as pre-cum from the tip of the cock, Jessica went into a singsong voice, teasing her lover with her version of a children's classic, "ring around the Posey... cock on the pussy". Cock IN the pussy would've been Parker's edited version, but the wet cockhead's massage of the surrounding flesh was too good to complain about.

Until these widening ovals took the cock far enough away that she couldn't feel it. This time, moaning turned into groaning. Her tongue was "cleaning" deep inside this sweet young pussy. It wasn't about to leave till it was licking up fresh honey from another orgasm, and Jessica wasn't going to let the pleasure-inducing tongue leave until then, as her cunt had tensed around it. So, Parker's only way of letting her friend know about this with her crotch on her face was by getting her own crotch involved, thrusting it into thin air to tell Jess she wanted more.