Misaki is Taken

Story Info
Misaki is used to cover bet.
12.1k words
4.35
25.8k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers

This is the next chapter in Misaki's adventure of finding her sexuality.

Thank you very much to my friend Jim who does my editing, without him, my stories wouldn't be published.

*****

The big black cock was sliding in and out of my mouth at a rapid pace. I felt his strong hand on the back of my head guiding my mouth up and down his length before taking a handful of my hair and pulling me off his cock. The man rose and now towered over me at well over 6 feet in height. I was on my knees looking up at him as he pulled my face back to his cock. This time he lifted his cock and pulled me to his large heavy balls. My lips parted and my tongue shot out like an arrow as I worshiped his balls. I heard him groan and felt his cock fall on my face as both of his big hands held my head in place.

How did I find myself in this position you might ask? Well, in court last week I ran into a defendant named Marcus, it just happened to be the same young man I sucked off at a glory hole in a porn shop. I was completely humiliated, but turned on more than I had ever been in my life. I was addicted to his long thick black snake that hung between his legs. He had me meet him at his house last weekend where I ended up staying. He fucked me and had me crawling around like a bitch in heat begging for his big cock. I was insatiable, and I loved every pounding he gave me. I became his slut. On the Sunday afternoon before I was to return to my apartment, he had a few friends over. They were watching the multitude of football games that are played on Sundays. Him and his friends were betting on many of the games and watching them. I was serving drinks and snacks. I was clad in a pair of heels, stockings and g-string. That was it. I was pawed at, groped and saw more black cock in that one day than I had in my entire life, considering I have only seen one in person.

After the get together was over Marcus had me suck him off before he bent me over the arm of his sofa and fucked me silly. As I was getting ready to leave Marcus told me I was to entertain his friend Terrence next weekend. He lost a couple bets on the games and couldn't cover, so I was the compensation. With it being a three-day weekend, I was expected to be ready at 5pm on Thursday evening and be with him until he was done with me. I tried to argue that I refused to take part. Marcus moved faster than I thought he could and had a handful of my hair forcing my head back and look up at him. "You will do what I say slut, or I share some of the videos of you worshipping my black cock with your bosses, you understand me whore?" I nodded my head.

"Yes sir."

He released me and told me to go home, I would get a text or phone call this week from Terrence.

I went home and cried. I prepared for the coming week. On Wednesday, the call I was dreading came. I was told that I would be picked up the next day at 5pm sharp. A few minutes later, I received a text with instructions on how to dress for the weekend. Short skin tight dresses, thigh high stockings, no panties or bras needed, and heels, at least 5 inches tall. I had to go shopping for the dresses and heels. I did that Wednesday after work.

On Thursday evening I was picked up in a very nice BMW. Terrence was behind the wheel. He was a gentleman, he took my bag and stored it in the trunk of his car and opened the door for me. His eyes scanned up and down my body quickly, but when he spoke, he kept eye contact with me, even I slid into his car, my legs parted, he looked me in the eyes. I was actually impressed.

We made small talk on the way to his place. He drove to a very upscale townhouse complex near the downtown area, I couldn't afford to live in this area with my salary. He again, opened my door and extended his hand to help me out of the car. He retrieved my bag and escorted me from his garage into his house. It was well decorated, once again I was impressed. He set my bag down near the staircase and walked me to the kitchen where I was offered a glass of wine and a seat.

I climbed up on the bar stool that was next to the island in his kitchen. I was looking around and wondering what he did for a living to afford all of this. Terrence began talking to me and telling me a little about himself. He was a sports agent for NFL and NBA players, single and enjoyed life. He also told me that he had seen a couple videos of me with Marcus and liked what he saw. "I also know Misaki, that you are an assistant DA." He said that with a grin. "You need to stay away from Marcus, he is my cousin and nothing but a two-bit hustler, that's why I bet him so much on the games, I wanted you away from him, and for myself." He said as he handed me a glass of white wine.

I was surprised by what Terrence just told me, I was more than surprised, I was shocked.

"Well, looks like you got me for a while, I'm here now." I said coyly.

He smiled at me and came around the counter and stood in front of me. He placed his big strong hands on my stocking covered thighs and slowly slid them up to grasp my ass. He stepped closer to me parting my legs in the process and still holding my ass. His face came close to mine and his thick soft lips brushed mine, his tongue took a slow swipe across my lips. I closed my eyes and let out my breath. He pulled away from me and his hands retraced the exact same path off my ass and ever so slowly down my thighs to my knees. He squeezed my knees and parted my legs wider, I was getting hotter and tried to lean in for another kiss.

He pulled away from me and picked up his wine glass, "You will be begging for my cock before the night is over, more than begging, drooling, crying for my cock." He said confidently.

I shuddered at the thought, but in the back of my mind, I already knew I would submit to this man. I picked up my own wine glass with unsteady hands and took a drink. I smiled at him before taking another drink, emptying my glass. I set the glass down and was quickly offered a refill, I knew I shouldn't, but I accepted.

Terrence helped me off the stool and leaned down and took my heels off. His hands were sliding up and down my legs from my ankles all the way cupping my ass cheeks before he stood again and led me to the living room. My breathing was getting heavy and my pussy was getting wet, I was in trouble.

I sat on the very soft and comfortable sofa. Terrence put in a dvd and joined me on the sofa. He picked up the remote and turned on the tv, pushing play, the dvd started. His hand came to rest on my thigh, I tried to close my legs, but his hand prevented me and gave me a squeeze. I relaxed my legs, his hand relaxed its grip, but remained in place. He didn't even look at me.

The movie started playing, I quickly realized it was a porn movie. It showed a white man playing poker with four well built black men. After a few minutes of cheesy dialogue and bad acting, an Asian woman entered the room brining drinks to the men. She served the drinks and kissed the white man and stood behind him as the men played cards. I could see early where this was going. The "husband" lost the hand and large pot, he didn't have the money to cover. The winning black man stood and walked to the woman looking her up and down as he rubbed his hands together and licked his lips. The woman tried to shy away, but was cornered. She was led to the sofa in the living room by the large black man. They both sat on the sofa and started kissing and exploring each other's bodies. The next scene showed the woman on her knees and exposing the black man's cock. The woman was stunned before licking and sucking on it. From there it went to a four on one gang bang.

My breathing started to deepen and my legs parted a little on their own. I was so engrossed in the movie; I didn't notice Terrence was whispering in my ear about what he was going to do to me and have me do for him. I know it was affecting me as I wished his hand would start working on my overheating pussy.

Unfortunately for me, his hand only worked in slow, soft circles on my inner thigh, getting very close to my womanly center, but not touching it. My hips started to gently move up and down trying to initiate the contact. I was letting out soft moans as my eyes were riveted to the screen showing the Asian woman with a build very similar to mine getting worked over by the four large black cocks.

Terrence gently held my chin and tipped my head back as his lips softly brushed mine, softly licking across my lips. My lips parted inviting his tongue into my mouth and battle with mine. We explored each other's mouths. My hand slid up his thigh searching for his cock.

As my hand slid over his cock he pulled away and pointed my head back to the tv, "watch" he commanded with a grin. My eyes widened by what I saw. The woman was sitting on the cock of one man while laid down on his chest. Another cock was in her ass. Both were pounding in and out of her, while a third was laying on her face and her mouth full of the third guy's balls. At this point I was almost squirming in my seat. I was horny, I was wet. I could smell myself, and I was damn sure Terrence could also smell my wetness. I was afraid to look at him, so I continued to watch the action on the screen. I was getting desperate.

Terrence rose and went upstairs, he returned a few minutes later carrying a bag. He pulled out a vibrating egg with remote. I must have looked scared as he told me to "relax, it won't hurt. In fact, it will be fun, at least for me" with a wide grin.

He opened the new toy and inserted batteries and asked me to spread my legs. I felt his fingers rubbing my soaked pussy. He collected my own juices to lubricate the egg before slowly inserting it into me. When he was done, he closed my legs. He left the room and came back with a beer for himself. "If you want something, the kitchen is over there." He told me.

I decided I needed to get some fresh air and go to the kitchen to get some cold water. As I was walking to the kitchen, the egg came to life, causing me to almost fall as my knees buckled. I let out a loud moan and held on to the table. I could hear him laughing. The egg stopped and I continued to the kitchen. I came back with a bottle of water from the fridge. Sitting down, I took a big drink. The egg came to life again causing my hips to thrust up and my skirt rose above my hips, I was completely exposed to the onlooking Terrence. As the egg stopped vibrating, I attempted to lower my skirt when I was told to leave it.

He turned the egg back on and set the remote down. I was soon writhing in my seat and moaning loudly. I felt his fingers brush over my swollen pussy lips and pinch down on my clit. I let out a sharp scream. "OH GAWD...PLEASE...PLEASE...I NEED TO CUM...PLEASE...FUCK ME!"

"What do you want baby?" He asked.

"Your cock, your god damn cock inside me, please." I answered.

He laughed at me and turned the egg to low. "what cock do you want?" He asked.

"Your cock...please, I need your cock."

"My what cock slut?"

"Your black cock...please fuck me with your black cock." I was getting desperate.

"Take it out." Was the simple command.

I leaned over with the egg still buzzing softly inside me and opened his trousers and slid my hand inside. I gently pulled his cock out as he lifted his hips and pushed his underwear and trousers down to his knees.

He guided me to the floor on my knees. I was thankful he had thick, soft carpet. I wrapped my tiny hand around his cock, my fingers didn't reach all the way around, and slowly stroked him up and down. I felt his hand on the back of my head guiding my head to his cock. I softly kissed the tip in submission before letting my tongue dance around the head. Terrence let out a soft moan.

I wrapped my lips around the head of his still growing cock and slowly sucked him into my mouth. I could get little more than the head between my stretched lips. He left his hand on the back of my head as I slowly bobbed up and down, taking as much of his cock in my mouth. I glanced up to see his eyes closed and head leaning back on the sofa. I continued to work is cock with my mouth.

My drool was running down the length of his cock and my chin. I was in heaven. I felt him pull my hair up lifting me off his cock. He rose from the sofa to tower over me as he continued to hold my hair and guide my face to his balls. I lovingly kissed each ball before giving them a tongue bath before sucking each one into my mouth while swirling my tongue around them. This elicited a louder moan from him.

"Oh yeah, baby, I will make you my black owned slut before this weekend is done." He told me.

I let out a soft moan around his balls. He just confirmed he planned to use me all weekend. I couldn't wait.

He pulled my mouth from his balls and slapped my face on each cheek with his cock before pushing it back into my mouth. This time, he held my head with both hands and gently thrusted his cock in and out of my mouth. He was fucking my face and groaning. I reached up and started to tickle and massage is heavy swinging ball sack. He started thrusting faster. My jaw was starting to ache. I let out a whimper from around his oversized cock stuffed between my lips. My drool was running down my chin like a river and soaking the top half of my dress.

Terrence was starting to be a bit more forceful with his thrusts and grunting with each one. I felt his cock twitch between my lips and the head start to swell. He pulled his cock out, only leaving the tip in my mouth. His cum blasted from his cock quickly filling my mouth. I tried to swallow as fast as I could. His cum was leaking out around his cock and down my chin. He pulled his cock out completely and gave my face and blasted a few ropes of his cum across my face. He shoved his cock back between my lips and filled my mouth again before his flow of cum became little more than a dribble. I continued to suck and swallow the remaining offering. He pulled his cock from my mouth.

I was on my knees looking up at his still hard cock, licking my lips clean of his cum. He pulled me up by my hair and guided me to the sofa. Turning me and guiding me my knees on one of the seats he stood behind me. After removing the egg from my pussy, he rubbed his cock up and down my hungry pussy lips. He lined up his thick head with my opening and began to slowly try to enter me. It felt like he was trying to park a semi-truck in a compact parking spot. Once the head pushed its way inside me, I let out a loud yelp quickly followed by a long groan. He was stretching my little pussy more than it ever had before. He slowly continued to apply pressure and slowly fed his cock into my pussy. It took him nearly ten minutes before burying himself completely inside me. I felt his balls kiss my ass. He left his cock in place for a couple more minutes before starting to slowly thrust in and out.

I was moaning loudly and buried my head in my arms on the back of the sofa. After about the 5th long slow thrust of his cock I came and I came hard. My body stiffened, my legs were shaking and my pussy clamped around the huge invading black cock. I was making a sound that was not human.

Terrence must have felt my pussy spasm and clamp down on his cock as he gave my ass a hard slap which intensified my orgasm. My body was still shaking when he pulled his cock from my pussy. I felt a sudden emptiness. His hands gripped my waist firmly and spun me over on my back, I laid there looking at him as he towered over me before slowly sinking to his knees.

He started to kiss the inside of my thighs as he held my legs open. His lips got tantalizingly close to my overheating pussy, occasionally brushing his thick soft lips over my swollen and hungry pussy lips. He continued to tease me for a few minutes before I felt his mouth cover my entire pussy and sucked me into his mouth. My head shot back and my back arched up off the sofa with a loud, deep moan.

As he sucked my entire pussy into his mouth, his tongue speared my core. I cried out in passion and lust. My hips were humping up and down. His tongue was like a snake wiggling around and thrusting in and out of me. It didn't take him to have me writhing and moaning uncontrollably beneath him. My thighs clamped around his head and my feet laid on his back shaking and twitching, my back was arched as I came in his mouth. I could feel his tongue lapping up my juices as he slurped my pussy. I fell back to the couch. My eyes were still rolled back in my head, still moaning and twitching. My legs were useless, I couldn't move them.

I felt him pick my legs up and hook his elbows below my knees and lift. I shuffled forward on his knees and laid his cock on me with his balls pressed to my pussy. I heard him talking to me, but I couldn't understand what he was saying, I was too far gone.

Terrence eased his thick cock back inside my pussy. He didn't relent, one slow steady push until he was once again buried inside me. I felt a couple small orgasms tear through my body as he entered me. Once he started thrusting in and out, I was coming around. I looked into his eyes, they were filled with lust, determination. He started working in and out of me faster and harder. I felt a stronger orgasm starting, my toes curled, I gripped the sofa cushion as the orgasm washed over me. Once again, my eyes were rolled back, I was panting for breath. I cried out "OH GAWD YES...YES...FUCK ME...FUCK ME WITH YOUR BLACK COCK...MORE...PLEASE...I NEED MORE!" I screamed to his utter delight.

"Oh yeah...take my black cock...this pussy is mine you slut."

"Yes, gawd yes, I am your slut, your whore, please fuck me, make me cum again and again with your cock." I said.

He started to fuck me harder, I could see my tiny feet bouncing up and down. I was moaning and grunting loudly as he fucked me hard and deep. My pussy was stretched around his cock. I heard wet sloppy sounds emanating from where our bodies were joined. He continued to pound his cock in and out of me. I was writhing around and moaning like a cat in heat. I was an Asian in heat for Terrence. He fucked and fucked. He never slowed down.

I was having one orgasm after another, or one long continuous orgasm, I couldn't tell. Terrence started going faster and shorter strokes, at the same time, he was rubbing, pulling and pinching my clit. I was on the verge of another huge orgasm. My toes curled, my legs shot straight up in the air and my back arched, I was coming on his cock again and it was a big one. He kept fucking me through my orgasm until I felt his cock slam deep inside me and start to twitch and swell. I felt rope after rope explode inside me. It felt so hot and good. My body exploded. The room got dark, the last thing I saw was the sweat dripping from Terrence. I was out of it.

When I awoke, I wasn't sure how long I had been out, but I woke up on the floor with a towel beneath me and I was covered with a blanket. Terrence was sitting in the recliner watching sports highlights. He had changed and was now wearing a pair of loose basketball shorts and nothing else.

I started to stir and look around the room. My entire body ached. There was a throbbing dull pain between my legs. I stood on shaky legs and asked for a drink of water. I looked down my body and was shocked at the sight of myself. My stockings had fallen down, one was down around my ankle, the other was below my knee and around my calf. There was dried cum all over my stomach, breasts, and feeling my poor pussy, it too was crusty. There was also cum streaks down my thighs, and of course the cum he had shot across my face the first time. I made my way to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. WOW, was all I could think. I looked like a whore after a gang bang, but it was one man that did this to me. And I hoped he would do this again.

Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers