Misaki is Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to fuck me and I was on the verge of blacking out again. I was coming and coming, some were soft orgasms, but many of them, I lost count a while ago, were extremely powerful and tore through my body. My eyes were rolled back in my head, I could only grunt and moan, words escaped me at the moment.

I felt myself being lifted once again, only to be placed laying face down on the corner section of his sofa. He was behind me and pushed his cock back inside me. He fucked me with strength I had never felt before. I was sure he was going to break me in half. His cock was driving me forward with each thrust. I tried to crawl away, he only laughed and held my hips. He started pulling me back onto his cock as he thrust forward. My entire body was in convulsions, I couldn't see straight. I could only think about his black cock owning me. He was turning my mind to mush. He was literally fucking me stupid.

After about ten minutes, not sure, I wasn't sure of anything at this point, of his brutal fucking, he held me tightly and filled me with his cum. He released his hold on me and I dropped to the sofa. I was muttering incoherently, covered in sweat, my hair stuck to my face and a river of cum pouring out of my abused pussy.

"OH FUCK, YOU MY BITCH NOW, MY BLACK COCK LOVING WHORE!" I vaguely remember Terrence bellowing those words as he stood above my broken body. He stood triumphantly above me. I saw his glistening cock and balls, soaked by our combined fluids. He lowered himself down and dragged his cock and balls across my face. I slipped my tongue out to get a taste. "Oh damn, you are one greedy little slut, can't get enough of my black cock huh?" he said laughing.

I continued to lay there moaning and twitching after he left the room. I heard the shower start. A while later, I hadn't moved by the time he came back in shorts, just like last night. He helped me sit up and placed a towel under me. He brought two bottles of water and two beers. I quickly guzzled the water down.

He opened my beer for me, I thanked him before taking a drink. Sitting next to me, grasping my thigh to display ownership, he leaned over and sucked my breasts into his mouth, he sucked hard, he released my breast and bit down around my nipple and sucked hard into his mouth. After a few minutes and repeats of the same procedure, he proclaimed "These are my tits now, they have my mark."

My mind was still foggy after the fuck he gave me, I leaned over and pulled his cock out and started licking, kissing and sucking on it. Looking up at him, "I want more daddy." I said before lowering my mouth and sucking his half hard cock into my mouth. Terrence let me suck him for a good while. He then picked me up and lowered me onto his cock. I rode him cowgirl while he sucked and bit my bouncing tits. I had a few more orgasms. When he was close, he lifted me up and pushed his cock back into my mouth, filling it with his cum. I swallowed everything he had to offer. I heard him groaning as he flooded my mouth. I licked and sucked his cock clean before putting it away.

Terrence surprised me with his next move. He grabbed the back of my head by my hair and lifted my face to his. He kissed me passionately, completely ignoring the fact he just came in my mouth. I returned the kiss. I felt his finger dip into my soaked pussy a few times. He slid his finger back and proceeded to gently circle my anal opening. He did it, he pushed his finger inside.

With his finger buried in my ass he lifted his mouth from mine "Tomorrow, your ass is mine, I will claim your final hole and make you my fuck slut, understood?"

I nodded my head, "can't wait daddy." I said.

"mmm, I like it when my slut calls me daddy." He said.

We kissed for a few more minutes with his finger wiggling in my ass. I was starting to want him to take my ass tight now, but, after the fucking he just gave me, I'm sure it would kill me.

I went to take a shower while he ordered some food. When I came out into the room, there was a pair of suspender pantyhose laying on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled them on, being careful to make the seam in the back straight. I also found the sheer mesh, long sleeve top that was left out for me. I pulled it on, like I said, it was long sleeve and sheer, it was also a crop top, the bottom of the shirt just reached my nipples.

I entered the living room to find Terrence watching college football highlights. He smiled at me and looked me up and down with a grin. I sat on the sofa as he watched the highlights and took notes. He told me he was looking a few players who would be entering the next NFL draft. I sat and watched. I really didn't understand the game, but I found the game to be exciting.

The food was delivered and we ate. Terrence explained the game of football to me. He even showed me some of his career highlights. I was even more impressed by this man. I had known him for close to 48 hours and I was falling for him, hard.

We went to bed and cuddled and kissed a bit. This time however, I kissed my way down his chest and rested my head on his thigh, directly in front of my face was his cock. I lifted his cock and scooted my face forward. My nose was nestled at the point where his balls and cock joined. I laid his cock on my cheek. I was settled for the night. I heard him moan. "Damn baby, that feels amazing, your hot breath on my balls like that." He patted my head and settled in.

I woke first in the morning. I slipped carefully out of bed to relieve myself in the bathroom. I climbed back into bed and resumed my spot. This time, my tongue was ready for action. I started my slowly and softly licking his balls and the base of his thick shaft. I sucked both his balls into his mouth and let my tongue swirl around them. I heard him start to moan softly. I released his balls and licked up his shaft which was growing quickly. I sucked the still partially soft head into my mouth and let out a moan. I sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could before starting to bob my head up and down on him.

As he woke up, he let out a deep groan and felt his hands on the back of my head. I mumbled a good morning from around his cock filling my mouth. He held my head still and began soft thrusts up into my mouth. This elicited another deep moan from me, quickly followed by a grunt from him. His thrusting was getting faster, but not deeper. I was sucking on his cock as hard as I could and massaging his balls. It didn't take him to long to start filling my mouth with his cum. The first couple ropes filled my mouth, I swallowed those down and my mouth was filled once again before the cum slowed to a leak. I pulled my mouth off his cock and watched the cum dribble from his cock and slide down the shaft. I swallowed what I had in my mouth and got to work licking and slurping on his cock lovingly. I cleaned the shaft and then lucked and sucked his balls clean. When I was done, I kissed the tip of his cock and thanked him for the generous reward.

"Damn, baby, I could get use to you worshipping my cock in the morning."

Terrence climbed out of bed and hopped in the shower. I was in the kitchen and prepared the coffee. I was sitting at the island when he came into the kitchen. He was dressed casually and looked good. I could see his muscular build beneath the polo shirt he was wearing. I was still in my suspender hose and crop top.

"I need to run to the office for an hour or two hours this morning, would you care to join me?"

I was shocked at this question. "um, sure." I answered.

I got dressed in the outfit he chose for me. I was still wearing the suspender hose from the night before, but I was dressed more like a secretary.

We arrived at his office and he introduced me to a few people. I sat in his office with him while he made a few phone calls. Two of the players from the highlights we watched the night before entered his office. They were both huge men. One was an offensive lineman, the other was a edge rusher, whatever that meant. I didn't understand the positions yet.

They were chatting away and talking about the upcoming draft. I was busy day dreaming about the black cock between Terence's legs and what he did to over the last two nights. I was brought back to reality when I heard my name. Terrence had invited these two men over for dinner tonight and I was asked if I would be there. I looked at Terrence and then smiled to the two players and told them of course I will be there. Both men looked at me eagerly and hungrily. They eyed me from my dangling shoe up to my eyes and back down.

After the meeting was concluded they left and promised to be by the house around 5pm. Terrence and I left the office and went back to his house.

After we got to his house, he was on the phone ordering a catered dinner for four people. We spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon watching football, with him taking the time to explain everything to me.

It was nearly 3pm when Terrence sat down next to me on the sofa and rubbed his hands up and down my thighs and sides. "I know I told you I wouldn't tell you to fuck anyone except Chris, and James, but I need to ask if you would be interested in a little party tonight with the three of us?" He asked me.

My eyes must have gone wide because he started to talk. I leaned forward and kissed him quickly. "Yes, if it will help your career, I will. Don't make this a habit. I won't just open my legs for anyone. These two guys seem important to your job. And after what you did to me last night, I kind of owe you one. You turned my brain to mush; I could only think about your big cock and how you wrecked me. So, yes, I will party with you guys tonight."

Terrence gave me a rundown on how the night should go.

"um, Terrence, I think I want you to collar and leash me tonight, last night you fucked me senseless, tonight, I can't imagine what you three will do to me."

"If you're sure Misaki, I think it will be fun."

That was our plan, one more thing to do before they got here. I needed his cock in my ass. I wanted to take all three of them at the same time like the porn he showed me on my first night here.

I grabbed the bottle of lube I found in his bathroom and stripped down to my suspender hose and found him in the living room. I kneeled down and started massaging his cock through his shorts and quickly had it between my lips and swallowing it. I looked up at him as I was on my way down, he was looking down at me in shock. I continued to bob up and down on his cock for a few minutes until it was fully hard.

I climbed up on his lap and impaled myself on him. Sliding down slowly, then up and back down a little faster. It took a few minutes, but I was bouncing rapidly up and down his cock. Leaning forward, I begged him to slide a finger in my ass. He did, his finger was working in and out in unison with my bouncing. "Two...give me another finger." I begged. He complied.

Terrence soon had three fingers in my ass sliding in and out along with his cock in my pussy. I rose off of his cock and walked to the arm of the sofa and laid over it. My ass in the air, "come fuck my ass daddy, make it yours."

Terrence was quickly across the room, his cock sliding up and down between my cheeks, a finger in my pussy. He lined up his cock with my little rose bud and started to push. I felt the cold lubricant running down my crack. His cock backed off and was replaced with his fingers once again, this time, he opened my ass and squirted the lube directly into my hole. The sensation of the cold was weird. I shook my ass in anticipation. In all honesty, I was scared. He tore my pussy up the last two nights, now he going to do the same to my ass.

He started pushing his rock-hard cock against my ass, 'relax baby, it will go easier." He kept telling me. The head eventually popped in causing me to yelp loudly and try to squirm away. His hands quickly gripped my hips and held me still. He continued to apply a steady pressure while pulling me back on him at the same time. He would stop and let my body adjust to his monster before proceeding to impale my ass on his cock. It took us almost twenty minutes and too many squirts of the lube bottle to get him buried in my ass.

He waited for a few minutes before starting his movement in and out of my ass. I had never felt so full in my life. At first it was a weird feeling of having to take a giant shit, but as he started moving in and out of me while massaging my pussy and clit, the pleasure level was rising. I even started to thrust back at him on every third or fourth thrust of his. He was grunting and starting to move faster, I was sweating and I could feel drops of his sweat landing on my back.

Terrence grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up higher, his thrusting was getting harder and faster. His fingers working my pussy was making this very pleasurable. He gave me the hardest thrust yet and pinched down on my clit at the same time causing me to cum on his fingers and cock buried in my ass. He slowed down to a crawl telling me how tight my ass got. "Once your orgasm is done baby, I'm gonna wreck your ass, it'll be mine when I'm done." He told me.

And true to his word, once he felt my anal cavity loosen around his cock, he started hammering my ass. I was being pushed forward and pulled back, my tits were flopping beneath me, my toes were curled into little balls, his balls were swinging and slapping my drenched pussy. He continued to pound me, I had several more orgasms, he didn't relent. With a loud growl and a few grunts, I felt his cock expanding in my ass before it unleashed an explosion deep in my bowels. I thought I was fucked senseless last night, oh no. My mind was literally mush. I couldn't think of anything except his cock and how much pleasure I was getting despite the level of pain from having my ass stretched around his cock I felt.

When he was done, he pulled out of me with an audible pop, I reached back to try and feel the damage, he swatted my ass cheeks until I moved my hands away. He left me bent over the sofa. I think I drifted off to sleep or passed out, not really sure which one.

When I started to stir, I heard voices. I looked around the living room to find the three men sitting, drinking beer and chatting. There I was, bent over the arm of the sofa with my legs spread apart, dried cum on my ass and smeared down my thighs. I slowly pushed myself up to my feet and walked over and gave Terrence a soft kiss, then turned and went to shower.

I climbed out of the shower, dried myself off and found a cheerleader outfit on the bed, complete with white over the knee stockings. I got dressed and did my hair in pig tails from the side of my head, and applied some makeup.

I walked back out to the living room and found the three men sitting and watching football highlights. Terrence was in his chair; the two guests were at each end of the sofa. I sat down on Terrence's knee and watched the highlights with them. He whispered in my ear that I should go sit on the sofa with our guests. As I started to stand, he pulled me in for a deep kiss. As we parted, he asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded and leaned forward and kissed him before walking over and sitting between the two men.

Terrence stood and told us he needed to run to the store and asked to see me in his room really quick. I walked to his room. He had me sit on his bed as he fixed a collar around my neck and clipped a metal chain to it. He walked to the door and led me back out to the living room. I followed on the leash.

He approached the two men and said "Darrel, Mike, I need you both to watch Misaki here while I'm gone, she tends to get into trouble when left unattended for too long." Mike and Darrel both looked at each other then at me and back to Terrence. Terrence simply said "take care of her boys, she knows when to say no, have fun." Then he grabbed his wallet and keys on his way out the door.

Mike and Darrel were both looking at me like I was dinner. Their hands were all over my body exploring me. Darrel had his hand on my thigh sliding it up under the tiny skirt I was wearing while Mike's hands were working up and under my top, his hands quickly found my bare breasts. He was massaging them softly and playing with my nipples. I was now moaning and rolling my head as Darrel's fingers found my pussy. He was slowly rubbing up and down before working a finger inside me and started to slide in and out before adding a second finger and increased his pace. I was starting to writhe on his fingers and hump at his hand. Mike had lifted my top over my breasts and had his lips locked on a nipple while he continued to roll the other between his fingers.

Both men lifted me and gently guided me to my knees on the floor. Standing before me, I placed a hand on each bulge and rubbed and massaged the men's cocks through their trousers. As I started opening Darrel's trousers, Mike quickly followed and lowered his own. I now had two long, thick black cocks in my hands. Leaning forward, I first kissed Mike's cock and lifted to kiss his balls. I repeated the same on Darrel. Both men groaned appreciatively.

Looking up at both men "I have never been with two men at the same time, any help you can offer or advice would be nice." I told them.

Mike immediately dropped to his knees and crawled between my legs as I was fed Darrel's cock. He was letting me bob my head on his cock while holding my hair in one hand and leash in the other. Mike was working between my legs. His tongue pressed to the bottom of my pussy making it flat against me and licked slowly up the length of my pussy, on the way back down, he let his thick lips drag across my pussy. My hips started shaking, I never felt anything like it before. I was moaning around the cock in my mouth. After about ten minutes of me sucking and being licked I was lifted in the air.

Darrel was sitting on the sofa and my head was lowered to his cock. Mike was standing between my legs holding me up by my hips. I felt his cock rubbing around my pussy. I reached down and helped guide him in. He wasn't as thick as Terrence, but probably just as long at a little over 9 inches. After Mike's cock was buried in my pussy, I felt Darrel's hand guide my head back to his cock. Opening my mouth to accept his cock I started sucking on him. Mike started thrusting in and out of my pussy. The force of his thrusts was pushing my mouth down on Darrel's cock. I didn't have to work. I was being spit roasted.

I was moaning and grunting around the cock in my mouth when I heard Terrence's voice. He stood there watching for a few minutes as these two men fucked my mouth and pussy. He watched me orgasm on Mike's cock before stripping himself. He walked over to me and started to grope and fondle my breasts and nipples. I was in heaven.

Before too long, I found myself back on my knees and three black cocks hovering above my upturned face. I grasped two of them and began stroking them as Terrence held my head and pushed his cock between my lips. They took turns being stroked and gently fucking my face.

Terrence placed a towel down on the sofa before sitting on it. He had me straddle him and guided his cock back into my ass. I was moaning and groaning, with a few loud grunts as I pulled me down his length. He pulled my legs back and open, holding them at my knees. Darrel took his place between my legs and lined his cock up with my pussy before ever so slowly and gently pushing inside of me. He was a bit thicker than both Mike and Terrence, but didn't have the length of the other two cocks. It took him a few minutes to bury himself inside me. I came three times in the process. After both cocks were inside and I was ready, they started to alternate thrusts into my pussy and ass. I was going wild. I was grunting and screaming. Mike sat up on the back of the sofa and pulled my mouth down to his cock and held my hair to pull and push my mouth up and down his cock.