Misaki is Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought to myself that this is how a woman should look and feel once her man was done with her. A complete cum covered wreck. My nipples hardened once again as I thought back to what he had done to me and the way I felt and reacted. Terrence was right, I did beg for his cock, in fact I begged for his cock in my mouth, and in my pussy, I begged him not to stop and to fuck me harder.

I walked out of the bathroom after relieving myself, without cleaning myself up. I got my drink of water and asked if I could shower. Terrence nodded.

After my shower, I found a tiny, sheer robe hanging in the bathroom. I slipped it on and tied it before making my way to find him once again.

He was still sitting in his chair and looked at me immediately when I entered the living room. He smiled and asked how I felt. "well, besides feeling like I took a freight train between my legs, I feel amazing. I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life, or had the number of orgasms as you gave me." I replied with a smile.

He patted the arm of the chair, indicating he wanted me to sit with him. I crossed the room and sat on the arm. He quickly wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his lap. His head leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss that soon had me moaning into his mouth. He pulled away and turned me so my back was against his chest. We sat watching the football game he had on. I felt complete as he held me in his arms.

Terrence would occasionally kiss and nibble on my neck. His hands slowly exploring my body, playing with my breasts, pinching softly and pulling my nipples, fingers tracing my swollen labia, and dipping inside my opening. I was softly mewling at his touches. This continued until the end of the game.

He stood with me in his arms and carried me to his bedroom and softly placed me on his bed. He went to my bag I had brought and dug through it. He pulled out a sheer body stocking I had packed and asked me to wear it to bed. I took it from his extended hand and stood as I shrugged the robe off my shoulders. I did my best to give him a sensual show of me putting on the lingerie. He stripped out of his shorts, revealing his semi erect cock. I shook my head in disbelief, he could go again after what he did to me earlier in the day.

When I was done, he was lying in bed, I climbed in next to him and laid my head on his chest. My lips and tongue teasing his nipples. I felt his entire chest vibrate as he chuckled "better be careful baby, don't start something you can't finish" he warned.

I looked up at him and we shared a few soft kisses. I was hooked. This man, this incredible fucking machine had me hooked on his black cock. I knew at that moment; I would do anything for him. He owned me.

I laid my head back down on his chest and kissed him a few times before my hand found his cock. I wrapped my fingers around his soft cock and settled in for the night. I felt his hand stroking my hair as he told me goodnight.

I woke in the middle of the night, my hand still around his flaccid cock, he had his finger hooked inside my pussy, holding me like he owned me. I smiled and went back to sleep. I woke up later in the morning to an empty bed.

I found a note on his pillow, 'please stay in your lingerie and make yourself at home, had to run to the office for a bit.'

I slowly climbed out o f bed and went the bathroom to take care of my morning business. I cleaned myself up, fixed my hair and did some makeup, I wanted to look good for Terrence when he got home. I made my way to the kitchen and found a half pot of coffee already brewed. It took me a while, but I found the coffee mugs and poured myself some coffee. I went to the living room and switched on the tv and found a news program to watch.

I was mindlessly watching tv and drinking coffee when Terrence returned home. He saw me laid back on the sofa, with one foot on the floor and the other up on the sofa, my heel next to my butt and knee up in the air. He could see my exposed pussy. He looked me up and down, licking his lips. If he hadn't fucked me until I couldn't walk yesterday, I would have jumped into his arms and begged for his cock. Don't get me wrong, I wanted his cock again, and I wanted it bad. The sight of him in his suit, clean shaved and bald head had my pussy damp.

He sat on the sofa with me and ran his hands up and down my stocking covered body before leaning over me and kissing me, pushing his tongue inside my mouth. I thought I heard him growl as we kissed. His hands were exploring my body once again, I soon found myself with a wet, overheating pussy and squirming in his arms. I was enjoying his attention. I thought that if he wanted me, I would stay with him after the weekend was over.

He asked me to go slip on a dress or something to cover myself with and that we needed to have a serious discussion. I did as he asked, I felt extremely nervous. I came back with a sun dress over my lingerie. Terrence thanked me for keeping the lingerie on under the dress.

We both sat, him relaxed on the sofa, and me in the recliner. I looked like a little kid sitting in her dad's favorite chair. My feet didn't reach the floor when I sat back in the chair, they dangled in the air.

Terrence began by telling me about his past. He was a promising young athlete, football player in college. He was assured of being drafted in the first round after his junior year. He opted to stay in and finish his degree in marketing, as he had promised his mother he would graduate from college. In his senior year, he hurt his knee pretty badly and ended his season. He ended up being drafted in the third round in the NFL. He played two years before blowing out his knee again, and decided to retire. Now he is a sports agent.

I was impressed by his work ethic and natural talent. He asked me questions about my past, but not my career or college days. He wanted to know my interests, turn ons, turn offs. What I liked in bed, what I demanded from my lover.

I explained that I was relatively inexperienced in the bedroom, though, I do know what I definitely like. I told him I am a naturally submissive woman. I had never been in real love before, just lust. But that I would want the man in my life to show he loved me, but also treat me the way he did last night. Use me, fuck me, own me, own my soul. I looked at him briefly and saw a smile. I continued, that Marcus was my first black man, I had had a few white lovers in the past, and only one Asian. I preferred white men, but now that I had been with him and the way he made me feel, I wanted nothing else.

"Good baby, I have only known you for less than 24 hours, but I have never been attracted to a woman like I am you. I have feelings that I have never had before. I want us to have a real chance for a future together." He told me.

I had a tear in my eye, as I felt the same way. He was a dominate man in the sex department, smart, educated, and hard worker in life. I the submissive in the sex arena, also smart, educated and hard worker in life.

We continued our talk. He shared with me that on certain special occasions, that he might share me with another man, and possibly swing. But not all the time and we had to be honest with each other about our desires and fantasies. I understood. When I was in submissive relationships in the past, the men were always devoted at the beginning, then became polyamorous. If and when he did share me, there were only two other men he would share me with, one of the guys was his good friend from college that helped him study and pass his classes. His name is Chris, and he owns a special club downtown. The other guy is someone he grew up with, his name is James, another black man, he owns a real estate business.

We sat together on the sofa after I moved to be next to him. I needed to smell his scent, to feel his warmth. We kissed and fondled each other for a few minutes before I tried to pull his cock out from his trousers. He gently and kindly stopped me. He told me I need to get ready; we were going out to his friend's club for lunch and hang out with some of his friends.

I went to the bedroom and pulled out a couple different short, skin tight dresses and asked him which color he preferred. He chose the little purple dress. It was the most revealing and shortest of them all. I still wore the completely sheer body stocking beneath. Though, he did allow me to wear a g string under the dress. I touched up my make up and hair and was ready to go.

We arrived at the club. It was a nondescript building on the outside, but once we entered, the place was lavishly decorated and furnished. We were greeted by a beautiful brunette, she was wearing a short skirt, white blouse and was wearing a collar with the logo I saw on the door. I looked at Terrence who smiled at me. Terrence handed the lady his membership card and she scanned it. He filled out the guest card for me. He was handed a collar.

Looking at me, Terrence said, "I'm sorry baby, but house rules, all submissive guests must be collared by their sponsor."

I nodded, "Not the first time I wore a collar, I kind of enjoy wearing one for my man, it shows that he owns me." I said with a soft smile.

"I don't like collars and leashes. You already know how I make my claim on women, you felt it last night." He said with a wide happy grin. I let out a giggle, I didn't know where that came from.

We entered the club's main area and were shown to a table by another woman wearing a similar collar to the lady in the front. Terrence was handed a menu, but I was not. After the lady left us, he told me it was customary for the Dom, or owner to order for the sub or slave. I once again nodded.

My fingers drifted up to the collar around my neck, it was a very soft leather and fit snuggly around my neck. Terrence took this time to look over the menu and place our orders. We sat and chatted for a few minutes before his friend Chris arrived at our table and took a seat across from Terrence. I was introduced to him. They made small talk. Terrence would ask me an occasional question to keep me interested. Chris also asked me questions, but seemed to be feeling out if I would be interested in working at the club.

Terrence quickly caught on and laughed a boisterous laugh. "She is a lawyer man, I don't think you could afford her rates." He said to Chris.

Chris in return had a surprised look on his face. "How did you end up with such a classy woman?" He joked back at Terrence. They both laughed.

Just then, another Asian woman brought out our meals. I could see right away she was a fellow Japanese woman. Chris introduced us, she was his personal sub, and worked in the club as a waitress. Her name was Oki. I let out a way too loud of a laugh when I heard her name. She was in turn told my name, Misaki.

They both left our table after a few minutes of idle chat. We were eating when Terrence asked me "Why did you laugh at that girl's name?"

"Her name means master in our language" I said. "Kind of ironic that she is wearing a collar and being a sub. At least she found herself a handsome Dom to own her." I said.

Terrence couldn't agree more. He told me while we were eating, that this is the Chris he was willing to share me with, maybe even have both at the same time. I shivered at that thought. I felt goose bumps on my arms and a thought of wild debauchery went through my mind. Terrence noticed the reaction. He smiled and told me "Be patient baby, I'm not done breaking you in yet and making you completely mine." I let out an audible moan when I heard him say that. He laughed softly and returned to his food.

We finished our wonderful lunch and retired to a large seating area. He once again apologized as he clipped a leach on the collar I was wearing. "don't ever be sorry for making your claim on me daddy" I said daddy in a shy girly voice.

I sat at his feet after he took his seat. I was looking up at him and we were talking when a few other people joined our area. Four more men with their own sub or slave joined us. The men all sat in chairs, the women were on the floor. The men all enquired about me. Apparently, Terrence was a member here, but had never brought a woman with him, so everybody was very interested to find out who I was.

We stayed with the other people for another 30 minutes or so before moving on. Terrence gave me tour of the club. I saw people engaged in sex of all kinds. I was getting turned on and rubbed myself against Terrence. He brought his hand down on my ass slapping me. His fingers dug into my flesh. I heard his growl again.

Chris came back to us and invited Terrence to stay for the special show. He guided us to a seating area, the seats were set out in a semicircle with pillows at each seat for the slave or sub to sit on. We were shown to a seat. Terrence sat down and I kneeled on the cushion. He leaned forward and asked me to take off his shows and place them under his chair. I did as he asked. I took my position once again. I saw the good-looking brunette being led out on the small stage and laid on the padded table. Her arms were strapped to the sides, her feet were put into stirrups like you would see at a gynecologist office. The room quickly filled with other members and their pets.

Chris took the stage and told everyone to enjoy the show. There were two guest bulls visiting this week, and Marci, was selected to participate in the show. At this time two very large black men came onto the stage. They were both heavily tattooed and completely naked. Their cocks were absolutely huge. Bigger than Terrence's own cock. My eyes went wide. I felt Terrence stroke my hair and tip my head back as he leaned down and kissed me. "Enjoy the show baby." He said

The first bull walked around to Marci's head and dropped his soft cock on her face. The other bull got between her legs and lowered his mouth to her pussy and started eating her out. The man at her head was rubbing his cock and balls all over her face, even dipping his balls into her mouth. By the time both men were hard, their cock's must have been 12-13 inches long and as thick as a soda can.

It didn't take long before poor Marci was impaled at both ends by the cocks. They were alternating thrusts, the guy on the left would push in as the guy using her mouth would pull out. They kept working Marci over, both picking up speed. The man was face fucking her. Drool was flying everywhere. The man in her pussy was pounding away at her. I thought they would break her. She was arching her back and squirming on the table. After about 15 minutes in this position, the unstrapped her and bent her over the table. The both stood behind her and took 5 minutes turns fucking her hard and deep from behind. Marci looked like she was loving it. She was screaming for more.

After more than 30 minutes of taking turns, one of the bulls laid down on the table and had Marci straddle him. She slowly slid down his cock until her ass was on his thighs. She was pushed forward and the second bull started working his cock into her ass. It took nearly 10 minutes to bury himself in her ass, with the help of copious amounts of lube. They let the screaming, writhing woman get accustomed to having both holes filled before they started driving themselves in and out of her body. The double fucked her for close to another 30 minutes before they both thrusted as deep as they could and with animalistic howls, they started filling her ass and pussy with cum. She was screaming and begging for them to continue before she collapsed. They were all breathing hard and covered in sweat. Marci was lifted off the man and held up by two more of the club working girls. We all saw a river of cum gush out of her openings, down her legs and puddle on the floor.

Marci received a round of applause from the audience. I was turned on and as horny as ever. My hand slid up Terrence leg and gripped his hard cock through his trousers. I slowly stroked his cock.

Chris was back onstage and asked for some of the members to volunteer their pets to help clean the stage. This meant getting the subs to come up and lick up the puddle of cum. I saw a few of the members unleash their pets and give them orders. I even saw Oki up there licking up the cum. I looked up at Terrence and he shook his head. I smiled up at him and laid my head on his legs as I continued to fondle his cock and balls.

I noticed a few of the members were talking to the bulls and taking some money. The members would follow the bull into a private room. The bull would be the one to hold the pet's leash. About 30 minutes or an hour later they would all return. The woman, barley able to walk.

We saw Oki drop to her knees as her leash was handed to one of the bulls. She was made to crawl around on all fours throughout the room we were in. Finally, one of the bulls sat in a chair and Oki was sucking his heavy balls as his cock laid across her face. She worked the cock and balls for nearly thirty minutes before the man rose and blasted his cum all over her face and breasts.

We left a few minutes later. On the drive back to Terrence's house, he asked where I lived. I told him. A few minutes later were in the parking garage to my apartment building. I led him to my apartment. After offering him a drink, he went into my room and asked where I kept my lingerie. I showed him my drawer. He asked me to wait in the living room. I did. A few minutes later, he came out of my room carrying a bag. We left right away to his place.

As soon as we got through his door, I was pinned to the wall. His knee went between my legs and his mouth covered mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth greedily. He was hungry for me. His knee parted my legs. His left hand held both of my hands above my head. His right hand slid down my body and rubbed my pussy. I felt him release my hands and both his hands were on my hips. We were still kissing passionately. I felt his hands slide over my ass, gripping both cheeks tightly before continuing up my back. His hands were on the neck of my dress, he pulled hard. His hands easily shredded my dress. When he released my tattered dress, it fell down around my feet. Once again, I stood before him in only the body stocking.

His hands worked between us where he opened his own trousers and let them fall around his knees. His hands grabbed my ass again and lifted me. My arms went around his neck and my legs around his waist. I felt his cock between my legs. I reached down and lined his cock up with the entrance to my pussy. He slowly lowered me down. Once the head of his thick cock was seated in my gripping pussy, he dropped me down the length of his cock. I was wet and slid down. I screamed out and clawed at his back. My feet shot straight out and my toes curled. I wasn't expecting such a hard and fast penetration. I was already coming on his cock. Terrence continued to bounce me up and down his cock.

He carried me to his kitchen island and set me down. His hand pushed me down. My legs were lifted over his shoulders. I pulled my hips so I was just hanging over the edge of the island. He thrust into me once again. I screamed out again as my hands gripped the edge of the island. He started to fuck me hard and fast. My breasts were bouncing wildly, as were my feet on his shoulders. I heard and felt his heavy balls slapping my ass as he buried himself with each thrust. This was not love making, he was fucking me, showing me who was boss. Letting me know he could and will take me how he wants and when he wants.

He continued to pound me, I was screaming, and coming on his cock every few thrusts. His cock was thick enough to drag across my clit as it tore into me. He reached around my legs and gripped my breasts as he fucked me. He was mauling my breasts. "Going to show you who owns this body, this pussy" He said with a harder more forceful thrust. "These tits," He said gripping them tightly. He fucked me, I came, he fucked me more, I came.