Mischievous Miss S Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off."

I was expecting her to take off her yoga pants the way she had taken off her underwear the night before. And the way she had shown off her flexibility this morning. By bending over at the waist, letting her tits dangle in front of her.

But instead, she shimmied the pants down while descending into a squat. Her pants were still around her knees as she sat down on her haunches. She smiled at me and I found myself wrapping my fingers around my cock. With impeccable balance, she pulled the pants down to her ankles before opening her thighs up, revealing her grey bush, glistening with her juices. She slowly stood up while swiveling her hips. When she was straight up, her hands continued up above her and she arched her back, pushing her delicious tits out. Then she brought her hands down to her breasts and pinched her chocolate brown nipples before stepping out of her pants.

She was back in control now. I was just sitting on the bed like a puppet, waiting for next instruction.

"Lie down," she whispered.

I let go of my dick and lay back on the bed.

Miss S sauntered over to me and crawled onto the bed to my left. She didn't straddle me, instead she kept both her legs on the bed to my left while she moved one hand to my right. Her nipples grazed my stomach and she stayed there for a moment, swaying her pendulous tits from side to side. Then she slowly made her way up my body, trailing her hard nipples along they way, till they were dangling on either side of my face.

"Suck," she said, lowering a mass of tit flesh into my mouth.

I inhaled as much flesh as I could into my mouth. As I sucked, bit and mauled at it, she lowered and arched her back, controlling the tension on her tit, stretching it out before forcing it back down into my mouth. After some time, she switched to the other breast and repeated the process.

For the second time in less than twelve hours, I was in big tit heaven. I sucked, bit and licked her massive tits like I was starving. Miss S stayed above me, sometimes squeezing her tit against my face, sometimes dangling just a nipple.

After she had had her fill of her tits being sucked, she lowered her mouth to mine and we kissed for the first time that day.

"Fuck me from behind," she said, before giving me another long kiss.

She moved to the side and stayed on her hands and knees. Her feet were dangling off the edge of the bed. I stood up and positioned myself between her legs. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the head up and down her slit. She pushed her ass back and looked at me over her shoulder.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Are you scared of my milfy cunt?"

I rammed my cock into her cunt as hard as I could, forcing it all the way till I was balls deep.

"FUCK! YES!" she shouted. "That's how I want it."

I pulled my cock out slowly, till my helmet was almost out before ramming it in again. Miss S moaned with pleasure and got down on her elbows, sticking her ass up to meet my thrusts. I grabbed her by the hips and forced my cock in again. Gradually, I started picking up the pace.

"That's it!" she said, as things got faster, "fuck me like the slut I am."

Every time I rammed into her pussy, her flesh would jiggle and her breasts would sway beneath her. I moved forward, kneeling on the bed, to get better access to her pussy. I grabbed her hips and plunged in again and again.

"GOD! Fuck me! YES!"

I reached out in front and grabbed a swaying breast. Squeezing it hard, I kept up the assault on her cunt. Miss S started started pushing her hips back to meet my thrusts. I let go of her tit and pinched her nipple between my fingers. She yelped in pain and pushed her ass back into my crotch as hard as she could.

I really wanted to play with her tits, but this wasn't the ideal position for that. I stopped fucking, but left my dick inside her cunt.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" she asked, turning around.

I leaned over, grabbed a pillow and put it down under her.

"What's that for?" she asked.

Instead of answering, I reached down with my left hand and squeezed her left tit. She moaned quietly. Then I pulled her right hand out from under her. She fell onto the bed.

"Lie down," I whispered.

She looked up at me from her twisted position, purred and followed my instructions. She crawled forward, while I pushed her ass with my crotch. I never let go of her tit as she lay down on the bed, her hips resting on the pillow. I put my free hand next to her head and lay down on top of her. She was now flat on the bed, except for the pillow.

"Oh... that's nice," she said swiveling her hips.

From this angle, I couldn't fuck her as hard and fast as I could in doggy position. But that didn't mean I couldn't be rough. I squeezed her tit roughly and she let out a gasp. I propped myself up on my right hand and started fucking her again. My head was now next to hers and she turned her face to the side and looked me straight in the eye.

"Your cock feels amazing," she said.

I responded by nibbling her neck. She arched her neck up and tucked her hands underneath her, allowing her to prop her head up a bit. Contorting her neck, she brought her face up next to mine and we kissed. We stayed in this position for a while, kissing and fucking. Every once in a while I would give her breast an extra hard squeeze and she would moan or gasp into my mouth.

"I think it's time you fucked my cunt harder," she said, breaking the kissing. "I mean really fuck it. Treat me like the slut I am."

I rammed into her pussy once. She yelped in pain.

"Not this way though," she said, placing a hand on my face. "Do you want to see just how limber yoga has made me?"

Before I could answer, she rolled a little onto her right side. Then she brought her left hand down while her left leg moved up. She held her leg behind her knee and pulled it up next to her chest. Her hips weren't flat on the bed anymore. They were now slightly rotated to the right. I shifted my angle to accommodate this new position. Her pussy was opened up and I could really start going at it.

"Fuck me, Vikram."

I thrust my cock into her.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Her left hand let go of her knee and moved down to play with her clit. My left hand now had better access to her tit and I started tweaking and pinching her nipples.

"GOD. YES! Faster!" she shouted. Her right hand stretched out above her and she grabbed hold of a fistful of the bedsheet. "Keep fucking me! I'm so close. Don't stop!"

I kept it up, going at is as hard and as fast as I could. Her hips were bucking and swiveling as well.

She let out a shriek as she came. I pulled at her nipple and kept fucking her. Her body shook and her pussy clamped down on my cock. She pulled her left arm out from under her and grabbed my shoulder.

"Stop. Please," she whispered.

I froze. Her hips continued to swivel and I could feel her cunt shuddering as she came down from her orgasm. Her body relaxed and lay down on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Holy fuck. That was extreme," she said finally. "Did you come?"

"No," I replied. "Not yet."

"What do you want to do?"

I pulled out of her and she moaned into the bed. I got up on my knees and rolled her onto her back. Looking up at me, she smiled and started pulling her knees up to her chest.

"No," I said, pushing her legs down.

She looked confused for a moment, but then understood as straddled her chest.

"Would you like to fuck my big titties?" she asked. The twinkle was back in her eyes. "My tits like being fucked. They like getting cum all over them."

Still straddling her, I reached behind and shoved two fingers into her cunt. She let out a gasp. I pulled them out as quickly as they went in. Then, leaning forward, I smeared her tits with her pussy juices. This wasn't necessary, my cock was already well lubricated. But I wanted her to see how fucking wet she was. After I finished smearing, I brought my fingers up to her mouth and she immediately sucked them clean.

I placed my throbbing cock between her tits. She pushed them up and they enveloped my cock. I couldn't even see my cock, that's how much tit flesh there was.

I thrust forward and the tip of my cock emerged from her cleavage.

"You boys love my tits, don't you?" she said. She leaned her head forward and licked the tip of my cock. "Do you like them, Vikram? I used to wear a 28 DD when I was your teacher. Now I'm a 32 F."

I started fucking her tits as hard as I could. When the tip of my cock was near her mouth, she would lick it or lean forward and let it go into her mouth.

Leaning back, she said, "Don't hold back when you cum. I want it all."

She pinched her nipples between the knuckles of her fingers while pushing her tits together. They felt amazing. Warm and soft, but with just the right enveloping pressure. AS I fucked them, I looked down at her face. She was smiling, between licking and kissing my cock. Her grey hair was swept back behind her.

"Cum for me, Vikram," she said, squeezing her tits together harder. "Cum all over my tits and face."

My balls starts churning, and I could feel pressure building up.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Yes. Cum on your slutty geography teacher."

I came. My abs contracted, my hips spasmed and my balls tightened. My lungs froze as cum exploded out of my cock. The first rope blasted onto her face. The second and third coated her neck and the top of her tits. I lost my full sight. Before I could recover, Miss S leaned forward and sucked my super sensitive helmet into her mouth. Her tongue licked whatever cum was left on it, sending waves of pleasure up my spine.

When my lungs finally started working again, I sat back on my haunches, exhausted.

Miss S let go of her tits. Reaching up to her face, she wiped my cum off her face and put her finer in a mouth, licking and sucking it dry.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "It's still warm."

Then she reached down, wiped her tits cleaned and swallowed it all.

I collapsed onto the bed and tried to get my eyes to focus on the ceiling fan.

"I'll be right back," I heard her say. Then I felt the bed move as she got off.

I just lay on the bed. I could feel my heart beating against my chest and I could hear my pulse slowing down.

"Have fun?"

I turned my head to the right and saw Miss S at the bathroom door with my shirt, still damp from last nights rain. She wiped her face and tits with it.

"A little present for you to remember me by," she said, before carefully hanging my shirt up to dry. Then she crawled onto the bed, like a cat, and snuggled up next to me. We lay there as the blood returned to the rest of my body. The only sound was the rain pouring down outside.

"Yes," I said, finally.

"Yes?" she asked. "Yes what?"

"Yes, I had fun."

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry, the blood has just returned to my brain."

"Aw, do you need to rehydrate as well, little boy?"

I turned to my right and saw he smirking back at me. I playfully smacked her bottom and she giggled. Then we returned to staring up at the ceiling.

"So, what did you like?" she asked after some time.

"What?"

"What did you enjoy?" She turned over onto her side and propped her head up on her hand. "Apart form these," she said, playfully squishing her tits into the side of my chest.

"I do enjoy those," I replied. "I also like it when you talk dirty."

"You like it when your geography teacher uses naughty words?" The twinkle returned to her eyes. "I'll keep that in mind."

"What did you like?"

"You're a very... enthusiastic lover. The virtues of youth."

"Am I your youngest lover?"

"How old are you?"

"35."

"When I was in my twenties, I had younger partners. But yes, the biggest age gap. By some distance. I might have to dye my hair if I'm going to have a boy toy. Or get a Brazilian wax. You boys like that, don't you?"

"Don't dye your hair. Just stay the way you are."

"You like the grey hair?"

"I like women who are secure in their looks and experience. That's super sexy. You're not hiding anything."

"You," she said before giving me a small peck on my cheek, "are very good for my ego."

"Your... enthusiasm is very good for my ego."

"Do you like women who take charge?"

"I like it when you take charge. Is there anything that's... off limits?"

"I thought we discussed that already when we shook hands."

"No, I mean sexually."

"Oh, I see," she said. She thought for a second, and then continued, "Nothing in my asshole. I don't like that. Other than that, I can't think of anything. But I will tell you clearly if I don't want something."

"Okay. I will do the same."

"All this talk is getting me quite excited," she said. Her nipples were hardening.

We both looked down at my cock. Against all odds, it was still flaccid.

"I'm not sure if I can do anything right now," I said. "Between last night and this morning... I think it's done."

"Nonsense," she replied. "What's the point in getting a younger lover if you can't keep it up." Suddenly, and with surprising agility, Miss S sat up, swung a leg over me and squatted above my chest, facing me. Her giant tits looked amazing, swaying slightly above me, with her chocolate brown aereolas tipped with small hard nipples. "Let's fix that", she said. She spread her legs, revealing her cunt, glistening with moisture. She put a hand down, and like last night, spread her pussy lips apart, revealing her clit and more of her juicy cunt. "Did you like licking my cunt last night?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'd go down on you any time you want."

"No time like the present."

Then she shuffled forward, until her thighs were on either side of my head. Before I could get my ands on her plump ass, she had already lowered her pussy onto my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked her pussy from her taint to her clit in one swift motion.

"Mmmm," she said, briefly lifting herself up. "Do you like the taste of a married woman's cunt?"

In reply, I lifted my head up and planted my mouth on her cunt, sucking in her clit and labia. Miss S dropped back down and ground her crotch into my waiting mouth. To take the weight off her thighs, she dropped down on all fours. Her grey pubic hair was all I could see in front of me. She had swiveled her hips so that her cunt was still on my mouth.

"Lick my cunt. Taste me."

I plunged my tongue into her pussy folds and swirled it around. But her clit was just out of range. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down a bit, to give me better access. As soon as I started playing with her clit, her body shivered.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned, somewhere above me. "Play with my clit."

While I tongued her clit with all my might, the blood started flowing to my cock, and soon it was fully erect. I honestly didn't think I had one more in me. Miss S started rocking her hips, sometimes mashing her clit against my tongue, sometimes pulling it away, leaving me to lick her pussy lips. More sweet juices started flowing, mixing with my saliva. Looking up, I saw Miss S playing with her dangling tits, squeezing them and pulling at her nipples with one hand.

We stayed in that position for a minute or two before I switched tactics and sucked her clit into my mouth, pulling at it with my lips.

"FUCK!" she shouted and forced her crotch down.

I released her clit and started licking under the hood, forcing it against teeth. Miss S started grinding her crotch against my face with increased vigour. She sat up on her haunches, giving me an excellent view of her breasts as she played with both hands. From this position, I could just about see over them to her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her jaws were clenched. She was twisting and pulling her nipples while squashing her tits up against her chest.

"Don't stop," she said, through her teeth. "Goddamn it, I'm so close."

I increased my attack on her clit. Her hips were bucking wildly, and she started groaning loudly. At this point my face, from my nose to my chin, was covered in her pussy juices.

"FUCK YES!" she shouted. "FUCK! FUCK!"

Then, she let out a scream and rammed her pussy down into my mouth. I clamped onto her clit with my lips and played with it while she came. I could feel her thighs quivering on either side of my head. She continued to grind her crotch, but much more jaggedly as she rode out her orgasm.

Once she had calmed down, I released her clit and gave her pussy a soft kiss. She crawled down, and dropped her face down onto mine. While she kissed me, she licked her own pussy juices off my face. Down below, my cock scraped against her pussy lips.

Keeping her nose against mine, she smiled and said, "Looks like someone's ready."

She moved her hips, brushing her pussy lips against the tip of my cock. Arching her back, she raised herself up, straightening her arms and squeezing her tits together in front of her. The she wiggled her chest, causing her tits to sway tantalizingly. Leaning forward forward, she offered her tits to me.

"Remember," she said, "they're really sensitive after I cum."

I gently took a nipple in my mouth and sucked on it.

"Mmmmm, yes. Suck on my big titties."

She swiveled her hips again, sending waves of pleasure up from the sensitive tip of my cock. I switched breasts and kept sucking. Once she got my cock lined up with the entrance of her pussy she eased herself down. I concentrated on her tits while my cock entered her cunt. It was excruciatingly slow. My cock-head made it past the tight entrance and into the warmth of her pussy. I felt the moist heat slowly spread down my dick until she finally bottomed out. She lay down on top of me, and gave me a deep, sensuous kiss. Not breaking the kiss, she started moving her hips slowly.

"I want you to come in my cunt," she said. Her face was only an inch away from mine. "I want my cunt full of your semen before my husband comes home." Then she gave me another kiss. "I know you want me to suck your cock, but I want you in me. I promise, I'll give you a blowjob like you've never had before. If you make me cum one more time." Kiss. "But now, I'm going to fuck you."

Then she place her hands on my chest and pushed herself up. Keeping her weight on her hands, she squeezed my pecs. I moved my hands up to her tits to reciprocate. All the while, she kept slowly fucking me.

"Did you ever fantasize about me in school?" she asked, after a minute.

"Yes," I replied.

"Did you jerk off thinking about me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about them."

"Uhm... they're a bit... embarrassing..."

"Too kinky?"

"Miss S" I said, pinching her nipples, "I don't think I'm the kinky one here..."

"Mmmmm," she moaned as I tweaked her nipples. "Then tell me."

"They're a bit... childish."

Miss M pinched my nipples hard. I let out a yelp.

"Tell me," she insisted.

She was now riding me a little harder, and her breathing was was getting heavier. I started moving my hips to match her rhythm and moved my hands down to her hips. Her tits swayed and jiggled as she rocked against my cock. I couldn't resist the sight of those dark brown nipples, they were hypnotic.

"I uh... I had one where you gave me a blow job in the library. Between the stacks."

"Naked?"

"No."

"What was I wearing?"

"It varied. But you were clothed."

"Why?" she asked. "Didn't you want these?" She sat up completely and grabbed her tits roughly. "I thought you wanted to get closer to my titties." She squeezed them up against her chest and gave one a lick.

I thought my penis had bottomed out earlier, but it hadn't. The tip of my cock was now deep inside her, rubbing against her cervix. Her pussy juice was running out over my crotch. Looking down, I could see her grey pubic hair contrasting with mine.

"That was about a quick suck in a public space. There were other stories with your tits," I said. I was having trouble concentrating. She was moving faster, and I didn't think I could hold out until she came.