Mischievous Miss S Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me."

"Fucking you on the teacher's table in class."

"How?"

"Every way I could. We'd be making out, then I would rip off your blouse and sari."

"You forced me?" she asked. She wasn't upset about it, because she kept grinding faster. She was still squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples.

Was she getting off on my childhood fantasies?

"Did you force me?" she asked, again.

"No," I said. "We couldn't hold ourselves back."

"Where did you cum?"

"Inside your cunt, on your tits and face, on your clothes, in your mouth. Everywhere."

At this point, she was riding me as hard as she could. She released her tits and they cascaded down. They bounced in every direction because of the intensity of the riding.

"Did you fuck my tits in your fantasies?" she asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I didn't know that was a thing," I said, truthfully.

"Mmmmmm," she said, pinching her nipples. "I'm glad you got some experience in before fucking me. I take it you're a tits man?"

"Yes. And yours are fucking amazing."

Putting her hands behind her head, she closed her eyes and moaned, "Fuck, your cock feels so good in my cunt. Fuck me." Her chest was sticking out, and her tits were going wild.

I was also moving my hips in time with hers. I could have raised them higher, but I was afraid of cumming too soon. I raised my hand up to Miss S's face and put my thumb in her mouth. Opening her eyes, she stared down at me while eagerly sucking on my thumb. After a moment, I pulled my thumb out. I placed my hand at her crotch and extended my thumb towards her clit. She raised her hips for a moment to give me access. I had barely placed my thumb when she immediately sat back down again.

"God, YES!" she screamed as she ground her clit against my thumb. "Fuck, I'm so close. Fuck ME!"

I raised my hips to meet hers and fucked her while she continued riding me. She dropped her hands down to her chest and held on to her flopping tits. She squeezed her eyes closed, concentrating on her impending orgasm. I could feel her clit rubbing against my thumb, well lubricated by the copious juices flowing out of her pussy.

I was also extremely close to cumming, I started breathing heavily, trying to hold it back for just a little longer. But it was an uphill battle against her pussy. The tip of my penis was getting very sensitive as it rubbed up against her cervix.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "FUCK! FUCK! YES! FUCK!"

She kept riding as her pussy gripped my cock. Suddenly, she slammed her cunt down and froze. Her hips quivered momentarily and she arched her back, forcing her clit down on my thumb. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock as she came.

Then, just as suddenly, she started riding me again. She reached down, pulled my thumb out from between our crotches before pulling it up to her mouth and sucking her pussy juices off of it.

"Cum in me, Vikram. Cum in me."

I stopped holding back. Concentrating on the pleasure emanating from my cock, I starting moving my hips as fast as I could. I pulled my hand away from Miss S's mouth and put them on her hips.

"I'm going to come, Miss S!" I said, between gritted teeth.

"Cum in my cunt. Cum for me." She put her hands on my shoulders for more leverage. That was the last straw.

"I'm cumming, Miss S!"

My hips bucked as I my cock spurted into her wet pussy. My whole body went rigid as the force of my orgasm made it's way up my spine. Miss S kept riding me, sending multiple waves of pleasure down my cock, each more intense than the one before. My cock was so sensitive, that it was overwhelming. I held onto her hips, stopping her from moving.

It was a couple of seconds before I started breathing again. I released her hips and relaxed my body. I was completely spent. Miss S collapsed on top of me and we lay there for a few minutes, not talking, just trying to get out breath back. I could feel my heart slowing down, and I could feel Miss S's breathing easing back to normal.

After a couple of minutes we were both back to normal. She finally moved, and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"Fuck, Miss S," I said, "that was amazing."

"Mmmmmmm," she replied, kissing my neck. "Yes, that was very nice. As good as your fantasies?"

"Miss S, your body and tits and cunt are so much better than anything I could have imagined as a teenager."

"I owe you a blow job," she said, lifting her head up and looking at me.

"I don't think I could right now. I'm completely spent."

"Not now," she said. "But soon. Right now, you need to leave before my husband gets home."

"When is that?"

"This afternoon."

"Could I take a nap first?"

"I think we can both do that," she said.

My softening cock was still embedded in her pussy. She lifted her hips and my still sensitive dick finally slipped out. Then she rolled off me onto her side and cuddled up to me.

I had spent the whole session on my back, I realized. "Wow," I said, "I didn't even get off my back that whole time."

"Yes," she said. "Did you like it?"

"It was amazing."

"Did you like me sitting on your face."

"Yes."

"Next time, I want your cock in my mouth while I'm riding your face."

"Next time," I said, closing my eyes.

"Next time," she said again, before snuggling closer.

To be continued.