Mischievous Miss S Ch. 03

Story Info
Her husband almost catches us mid kinky session.
8.6k words
4.39
16.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay. The first two chapters aren't essential, but there are lots of references to them here. Read them if you have the time.

For anyone who doesn't know what a sari looks like, please do a google image search. A pallu is the loose end of the sari, that is usually draped over the chest and shoulder.

Enjoy.

-----

Miss S and I were on her terrace.

"Because of the way the bamboo has been cut and woven," I said, showing her my sample, "it's actually extremely rigid. All you need are a few poles in specific spots, and you'll have a strong wall."

Miss S placed a hand on the woven bamboo. She probed the small holes with her fingers before drawing her hand across it.

"It has a lovely tactile feeling. Why don't they build buildings like this?"

"It's not load bearing," I answered. I held the square vertically and pressed down. It flexed slightly. "It can't handle a... It can't handle a downward force."

I was having difficulty concentrating. We were sitting at the table where I had fucked her in the rain. I could see directly into the living room of the flat next door that had been shielded by the torrential downpour. The TV was on and someone was watching a soap opera.

That was three weeks ago. We had fucked once since then when I had come over the measure the terrace. I didn't get to the measuring. Instead, Miss S pounced on me almost as soon as the front door had closed behind me. Within seconds, our clothes came off, and I was sucking on those magnificent breasts.

Miss S took the sample from my hand and held it up against the bright sunlight.

After much mutual oral action where we both came, we fucked until I came again inside her. When we finished, we realized that it was raining outside so I couldn't measure her terrace. I had wanted another round, but she had a cocktail party to attend and kicked me out.

"Vikram?"

Shit! She was talking to me.

"Sorry, what?"

Miss S smiled at me. "What good is a privacy fence with holes in it?"

"Oh. The holes will let a breeze through, and they are too small to see through clearly. And we will be growing some creepers through it. Like a trellis."

Miss S put the bamboo sample on the table and looked out into her neighbour's flat. Chennai had reverted to its normal state of hot, sunny and humid. I was sweating in my light cotton shirt. Miss S had a sheen on her face but was otherwise unaffected. She looked amazing in a green cotton sari and a mustard yellow blouse. I couldn't see how deep the neckline was because her pallu was drawn across her chest and pinned to her shoulder. Her greying hair sat perfectly in its bob.

She was all business this afternoon, not a sign of the passion I had seen before. Just thinking about it made my cock stir.

"Vikram?"

Shit! She had caught me off guard again!

"It's getting very hot," she said dabbing her forehead with the tip of her sari pallu. "It's getting very hot. Can we continue this discussion downstairs?"

"Uh, sure. I need to measure the terrace and then I'll come down."

She looked a little disappointed. Was she disappointed? Or was I reading into her expression? Whatever it was, it was fleeting.

"Would you like some watermelon juice?" she asked.

"Oh, yes please."

"Okay," she said standing up. "Don't take too long. You'll get sun stroke."

I watched her walk away. God, I love a woman who can carry off a sari well. Her shapely ass swayed slightly as she sauntered off. Her waist and lower back were on display, accentuated by her love handles. I kept my eyes on her till she disappeared behind the veranda blinds.

I took a deep breath and turned to the task at hand. I had to earn my keep. It was extremely simple, and it took me 15 minutes to finish everything up. If Bhaskar had been with me, it would have taken me less than 10 minutes. I picked up my satchel bag and the woven bamboo sample and headed inside. I closed the French doors and looked at the sofa where Miss S had sucked me off. My cock twitched again. But she was all business today, so I pushed those thoughts out of my head before climbing down into her living room.

"Are you done?" she asked from downstairs.

"Yes." I shouted. I pushed the memory of that night from my head before climbing down the spiral staircase to her living room.

Miss S was puttering about in the kitchen. I put my bag and the sample on the dining table and sat down.

Miss S emerged from the kitchen with two glasses of watermelon juice. She had wrapped her sari pallu around her body and tucked it into her waist, accentuating her bust. She put the glasses on the table and suddenly plopped down on my lap, side saddle. Before I knew what was happening, she had her hands on either side of my face and was kissing me.

My lips responded immediately. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her body towards me. We were making out like teenagers. She ground her ass against me cock which also responded immediately. I pushed my hand under her sari and found the bare skin on the small of her back. She grabbed my other hand and placed it on a boob. I squeezed hard and she moaned into my mouth. Our tongues tangled as I kneaded her tits through her blouse and bra.

She craned her head back and I kissed my way down to her neck. She tasted salty.

"God," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair. "I'm so fucking horny. I wanted to jump you as soon as you walked in."

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

She pulled my head down to her collar bone. "It was so much fun teasing you. You were so cute and flustered. You looked like you were about to rip my sari off."

Lowering my head to her fully clothed breasts, I opened my mouth wide and took in as much of her tit as I could, biting down. She tossed her head back, moaned and pulled my head into her breasts.

"Yes. Suck my tits. Bite them."

I chomped down on her tit and switched to the other one covered in an extra layer because of her sari.

"Were you ready to fuck me up on the terrace?" I heard her ask.

I responded by pushing my face between her tits. The hooks down the front of her blouse and the wire in her industrial strength bra poked into my face.

"You're ready now," she said, griding her bum into my engorged dick. "Did you want to rip my sari off and take me upstairs?"

I pulled away from her breasts and looked up at her. "I would never rip off your sari. You look fucking amazing in your sari. I wanted to hike it up and fuck you on the terrace."

She smiled down at me and traced a finger along the edge of her blouse. "What about other clothes?"

"Depends on the clothes."

Miss S stood up as suddenly as she had sat down. She grabbed my hand and guided me to the guest room. "Take off your clothes and lie down. I'll be right back." She reached down and squeezed my dick through my trousers. "Make sure this is still ready for me." She ran her finger over the small wet spot at the tip of my cock, sending tingles through it.

With that, she closed the door and left.

The last time she left me in the lurch like this, we ended up fucking in the rain on the terrace. I didn't doubt whatever she was planning was going to be kinky. I took off my clothes, folded them carefully, placed them on the dresser and lay down on the bed.

I felt a little silly, lying naked over the covers of the bed, my cock pointing up at the ceiling. I suddenly became very aware of my hands. I put them on either side of my body, that didn't help. I brought them up to my stomach and interlinked fingers. That was a little better. I drummed my finger on my flat tummy.

What was she doing? There was no way to tell. My cock pulsed in anticipation.

The door opened slightly, and Miss S stuck her head in. "Are you ready?" she asked, smiling slyly. The sparkle in her eyes was accentuated by a hint of crow's feet, or rather, smile lines.

I looked down at my dick. "Yes. Ready, willing and able."

She didn't open the door fully, instead she squeezed through before closing it behind her. She posed for me with her hands behind her back. She was hiding something. Her sari was still on, but there was something different about her. I couldn't tell what.

She sashayed up to the bed, her hips swaying seductively. She had adjusted her sari. It was riding lower on her hips, pulled under her slight tummy. More of her midriff was on display. Her pallu was folded thinner, revealing more of her body, but still covering her breasts and most of her blouse.

"I have a couple of presents for you..." she said. A hand emerged, holding a pair of panties. They weren't lacy or anything like that. They were just a pair of simple pink cotton panties. She handed them over to me. They were quite wet.

"That's not sweat," she said as she trailed her hand down to my pubic hair and started playing with the curls.

I brought the panties to my nose and inhaled deeply. "Smells delicious. What's in the other hand?

Her other hand came out holding a black bra. That's why she looked different. She was bra-less under her blouse. It was obvious, now that I knew. Her breasts hung lower, barely held in place by her yellow blouse. I could see one nipple poking through. The other was covered by the sari.

She dangled the bra over my face. The cups were massive. Again, there was nothing frilly or lacy about them. They were built for one thing only: to hold those massive 32 F tits in place.

Miss S dropped the bra on the ground, hiked up her sari and straddled my crotch. Sitting straight up, she let go of the sari. The layers of green fabric cascaded and folded over my stomach. I hadn't entered her yet, but I could feel her hot, wet pussy against my cock, pushing it flat against my body. She slowly swivelled her hips back and forth, rubbing the length of my cock.

Leaning forward, she put her hands on my chest. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Yes, please, Miss S." I knew she loved it when I called her Miss S, as I did when I was her student. She gave me her trademark naughty smile.

She lay down on my body, cradling my head in her arms. Released from the weight of her hips, my cock popped back up. She brought her face to mine we started kissing again. I reached around her body and squeezed her magnificent body to mine. Even through two layers of cloth, her tits felt amazing squashed against my bare chest. Her white speckled hair cascaded around us as we made out.

Miss S maneuvered her hips until the head of my cock was nestled at the entrance of her pussy.

"Ready?" she asked, gently rotating her pussy around my cock.

"To fuck my Geography teacher?"

"Yes."

"As I had said... Ready, willing and able."

In one swift motion, she pushed herself up to a sitting position and rammed her pussy down on my cock. I raised my hips up to meet her, pushing my cock as deep into her as I could. Miss S closed her eyes and we both moaned. Nobody moved for a moment while we got used to each other.

Miss S started moving her hips slowly. She opened her eyes and smiled down at me again. She looked beautiful. Her greying hair was just barely tussled. Her pallu was still draped across her chest and over her shoulder.

"What about me turns you on?" she asked.

"I like your cunt," I replied, raising my hips to drive home the point.

"You're just saying that because it's wrapped around your cock." She said, grinding down hard in response before returning to a gentler pace. "What else?"

"Your tits."

Miss S pulled her pallu down and away. I could clearly see the shape of her bra-less tits fighting against the blouse. The blouse was doing its best to contain her tits, something it wasn't designed to do unassisted. The hooks running down the front were holding on for dear life with a couple of gaps visible. The weight of her breasts pulled down and outward on her blouse, stretching the yellow fabric in front and across the shoulders and neck. Her nipples poked through. A lovely valley of cleavage was still visible on top, slightly more spread out than it would have been with a bra. There was a subtle jiggle as she continued to slowly ride me.

"Yes, you love my tits, don't you?" She pushed her tits up and together, relieving some of the tension on her blouse. "I saw you trying to peek down at my cleavage upstairs. Well, here they are." She released her tits slowly and her blouse filled up again. Then she reached up to the top hook and started undoing it.

"No," I said, grabbing her wrists. "Leave it on."

"You don't want to see my tits?" she said, pouting cartoonishly. She pulled her shoulders back and stuck out her chest. The gap widened as her blouse stretched tighter. "You don't want to suck on them?"

She was still riding me slowly. The gathered material of her sari hiding the view of my cock. But she was so wet, I could hear her cunt squelching.

I pulled her hands down to her side and let go.

"As I said earlier, I want to fuck you in your sari."

"Does my sari turn you on?" she said, leaning forward. She put her hands on my chest to support herself.

"Fuck yes," I said, starting to move my hips with her.

"Why?"

"You look fucking amazing in a sari."

"Yes, but you fucked me while I was wearing my kaftan." She grabbed a handful of green cloth. "Why should I keep this on?"

"You look like a traditional aunty, but you swear like a sailor," I grabbed her hips above her sari, "and fuck like a slut."

"You like fucking an aunty?"

"I like fucking my geography teacher when she's dressed like an aunty."

"And acting like a slut," she said, sitting back up and putting her hands behind her head, sticking her tits out again.

I move my hands up to her breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Fuck, yes!" she moaned. "Pinch my nipples."

Still squeezing her large breasts, I pinched her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She brought her hands down over mine and pushed them in.

"Harder."

I squeezed harder, twirling her nipples. Her cleavage became more pronounced above her blouse. She started grinding faster.

"Did you fantasize about me after we fucked?"

"Yes."

"Did you jerk off?"

"Yes."

She removed her hands from mine and started undoing her blouse again. I grabbed her wrists hard and brought them down.

"Please," she said, "I want you to suck on my tits. I want them free."

"No."

She tried to pull her hands away. "Please, you can take me however you want."

I pulled her down onto my chest and held her hands behind her. Holding both her wrists in one hand, I grabbed her head with my free hand and pulled her face down to mine. I kissed her hard and she reciprocated.

"I wanted to fuck you the moment I came through the door," I said. "I wanted to pull your sari aside and ram my cock into your cunt. I'm going to do that now."

I pushed her off and rolled her onto her back. Before she could do anything, I got on top of her between her legs. She pulled her sari and wrapped her legs around me. I leaned into her hips, and my dick found her pussy lips and slipped in easily.

In this position, I took control of the pace. I started driving my cock into her pussy. Her tits bounced like waves in her blouse. I brought my face down to hers for a kiss. I picked up the pace and started fucking her as hard as I could. She was so wet that I could hear the slapping and the squelching. She moaned into my mouth.

"I wanted to take you then and there," I said. "I wanted to cum all over your face and clothes."

She lay back and brought a hand to her breasts. "I was so wet upstairs," she said. "I wanted to fuck you. But you were so much fun to tease." She smiled. It was infuriating.

Miss S unwrapped her legs and moved them out, giving me deeper access to her pussy. I continued ramming my cock into her snatch.

Her breathing started picking up. "Yes," she said. Her voice was hoarse. "I'm so fucking close. Keep fucking me."

"Are you going to cum, aunty?" I asked.

"Fuck, shut up. Shut up, just fuck me."

I paid attention this time. I kept up the pace of my cock ramming into her soaking wet cunt. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Yes," she shouted. "Fuck! I'm so- That's- YES! I'm going to-"

Her arms flew out. She arched her back and her body went rigid below me. He eyes flew open and she came, screaming. "Oh GOD! Fuck!"

I slowed down and she relaxed onto the bed, panting slightly. I stayed still while she caught her breath. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. After a moment she pulled my face to hers and kissed me gently.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

I shook my head.

Placing her hand on her forehead, she stuck her tits out. "How are you going to defile this aunty?" she asked melodramatically and laughed.

I laughed and kissed her again. She wrapped her legs around me again, pulling me into her.

I pulled away and looked down at her.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

I kept quiet.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue?"

"You told me to shut up." I said, shrugging.

She slapped my shoulder playfully. "That moment has passed," she said, smiling, "I just wanted to concentrate on the feeling of your cock ramming into me. Don't be such a smarty pants."

"I blame my teachers."

"Do you?"

"They've wrecked me."

"Aren't you going to return the favour? Wreck Samyukta aunty."

I rolled off her, off the bed and stood on the floor. I paused thinking about how I wanted to take her. My rock-hard penis pointing straight out at her.

Miss S was sprawled out in front of me, lying on her back, one knee raised. Her green sari was still wrapped around her waist and legs, but her pallu had fallen by the side. She brought one hand up to cup her breast through her blouse and with the other she reached out and stroked my cock. "I thought you wanted to fuck me and cum all over me..."

I stepped forward, my cock was just above Miss S's face, still glistening with the juice from her cunt. Miss S moved her hand from the tip of my cock and started cupping my balls. She stuck out a tongue and licked my cock.

"Is this what you want? Do you want me to suck your cock?" She lifted her head up awkwardly and nuzzled my cock. I lowered my cock and she took it into her mouth, eyes closed. She had one hand playing with my balls, the other squeezing her breasts through her blouse.

I stayed here for a moment, enjoying the vision of Miss S on her back and sucking me off more than the actual act of sucking. Her bare stomach, with its slight belly and stretch marks. Her breasts falling to the side, pulling her blouse taught.

I reached down with both my hands and squeezed her breasts together. Miss S moaned on my cock. I massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples.

I couldn't fuck her face like this without choking her. While her warm and talented mouth felt amazing, it wasn't the finish I wanted. Stepping back, I pulled my cock out of her mouth. A small strand of saliva connected them briefly before breaking.

Miss S licked her lips and looked up at me. "You don't like it when Samyukta Aunty sucks you off? Do you want to cum in my cunt instead? Tell me what you want Vikram."

I grabbed her torso and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Miss S let out a little shriek. Her head was resting at the end of the mattress.

I placed my knees on either side of her head, squatting slightly. My cock was just above her chest now, I grabbed her tits roughly, forced them together and pushed them up as far as they would go. Her cleavage looked delicious, pushed up almost to her neck.

"What do you want to do?" Miss S said, more confused than seductive. I couldn't see her face between my thighs and under my crotch.

I released the pressure on her breasts and placed the head of my cock in between her tits. Leaning forward on my knees, I pushed my cock as deep down as it would go before it hit the bottom of her blouse. My entire cock wasn't able to make it in between her massive tits, but what was there felt amazing.