Mischievous Miss S Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My concentration was broken by Miss S pulling away from me. I let go of her hips and pulled out. She slumped over onto her back. Her sari had completely fallen off, exposing her thighs and pussy. It was a scene out of a cheap soft-core porn movie. One of the hooks on her blouse had given way, and her breasts were almost free, flopping to the sides of her chest. Her empty bra still sat limply on her collar bone. She was panting hard and her face was flushed. Her grey hair was a sweaty mess.

"Please," she said, "it's really sensitive. It's not feeling good anymore."

I sat back down on my haunches. "I'm sorry," I said. "I thought you were enjoying it."

"I was. I was. But it got too much. You fucked me senseless." She smiled weakly. "But," she said grabbing her boobs, "you can come anywhere else."

I was a little worried. Wherever I put my penis, it was going to have to be rough. I didn't want to fuck her tits or mouth that hard.

"Anywhere," she said again, releasing one tit and bringing her fingers to her mouth. She sucked on her middle and ring fingers.

In an instant, I knew what I wanted. I moved up the bed, threw my leg over her. My knees were on either side of her chest and my cock was over her face.

"Do you want to fuck aunty's mouth?" she said, lifting her head up.

"No," I said, gently pushing her back down. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started jerking off.

Miss S purred. She stuck her tongue out and licked the slit of my penis. It sent shivers up my cock.

"Are you still numb?" she asked between licks. "Or can you feel that?"

"It feels amazing. And looks even better."

One hand cupped my balls and the other grabbed my ass. She started running her fingers over my sack. With her other hand, she trailed a finger from my taint to my asshole and back. I stretched out my left hand and leaned against the headboard, getting the tip of my cock closer to her face. She stuck her tongue out again and licked my helmet.

"Fucking hell!" I said relishing the feeling. It was obscene. Miss S kept licking while I jerked off furiously. I could feel my orgasm building up again. "I'm getting close!"

"Are you going to cum on aunty's face?"

"Fuck yes! You're so fucking hot."

"Aunty wants to taste your cum. Please, Vikram!"

Miss S begging for my jizz was the last straw. Working my cock as fast as I could, I felt my entire core tense up. Miss S knew what was coming and smiled. My back spasmed and my throat closed up. A wave of pleasure shot up my cock as I came, coating Miss S's mouth and face in ropes of cum.

As my orgasm ended, my left arm went weak and my spine relaxed. My body slumped forward, exhausted, as I tried to catch my breath. Miss S took the opportunity to suck on the end of my cock. Her tongue licked around the head, sending more waves of pleasure up my spine. It was almost too much to handle as she moaned around my cock. She released my cock let her head fall back on the bed.

"All clean," she said, smiling. "What shall I do with all this cum on my face? Shall I swallow it?"

I nodded.

"Say it," she said, taking back control.

"Please, aunty. Swallow my cum."

There was a rope of cum on one cheek, starting to slide down the side. She wiped it with her index finger and licked it off. She ran her finger over her face again, gathering up the rest of my cum, and finished by sucking it clean.

My senses slowly returned and I realized that I was still straddling her. I climbed off her and sat down on the bed next to her, resting against the headboard.

Miss S stood up next to the bed. "We really made a mess, didn't we?" she said.

Her blouse was till partially buttoned, and her bra was up on her chest. Her hair was a complete mess. She unhooked the final pin on her blouse, removed it and dropped it down. She shrugged her bra off and leaving her completely naked.

"Much better," she said, massaging and wiping the bottom of her freed breasts as she walked to the bathroom. Her ass jiggled as she walked.

Her sari lay haphazardly in a green pile on the bed. My clothes were on the floor. The room really was a mess.

The toilet flushed and she emerged a moment later with a small wet towel. With one foot on the floor, she bent over the bed and started dabbing at the wet spot where she had squirted. Her tits swung and wiggled as she wiped up her juices.

It was quite dissonant. This woman who was just wantonly begging for and swallowing my cum was now cleaning the sheets. So domestic, yet so sexual in her nakedness. Her completely natural tits swayed and shook hypnotically.

"Do you really like the taste of cum?" I asked.

She looked up from her work, smiled and went back to cleaning. "Why do you ask?"

Honestly, I wasn't sure why I asked. It just popped into my head. I searched for something to say. "I don't want you doing anything you don't enjoy," I answered.

She stood up and reviewed her work. Her pubic hair was speckled with white. Her thighs were dotted with cellulite. Her tits hung low over her stretch marked tummy. One hundred percent natural woman.

"Very sweet now," she said walking back to the bathroom. "But not what you're thinking when you're cumming on my face or fucking my tits." She paused at the bathroom door. "Does it look like I don't enjoy it?"

"No."

She threw the towel into the laundry hamper and sat down on the edge of the bed. Her love handles folded out on either side of her tummy.

"Honestly, I don't mind the taste of semen," she said. "But I do love the way it turns you on. Do you enjoy it?"

"The taste?"

"That too."

"I don't mind the taste."

"How does it make you feel when I lick it up?"

"It makes me want to rip your clothes off the moment I see you."

She looked down at her dangling breasts. "Well, no clothes now."

"I don't think I could," I said, laughing.

"Well, I don't have the time," she said, standing up. "I have a concert to get to at the Music Academy. Help me change the sheets and clean up. Then you'll have to go. I don't want to be late."

I felt my cock twitch.

"Yes, Miss S."