Mischievous Miss S Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly started reverse fucking her massive tits. Her blouse scrunched up in front. Miss S giggled when she realized what I wanted.

"You boys and my breasts," she said. "Why don't you let me take my blouse off and give you a proper tit fucking."

"No, I want to cum inside your blouse." I said, picking up the pace.

Miss S's arms snaked around my thighs and she lifted her face up and started licking my taint and balls.

"That feels amazing, Miss S. Keep licking my balls.

I leaned down some more, mauling her tis while driving my cock between them. The head of my cock was wrapped in her tit flesh. I could feel my balls banging against her chin and face. The small amount of spare fat around her belly quivered.

"I'm going to cum soon, Miss S."

She nibbled at my taint.

I felt my balls tighten and I rammed my cock as far as it would go into her cleavage. "FUCK MISS S!" I shouted, squeezing her tits together. My legs, my back, my whole body tensed and quivered as I came hard. I small, dark stain appeared on the bottom of her blouse, turning it from mustard yellow to brown. Everything went quiet before I heard Miss S giggling again.

I slowly pulled my cock out, trailing semen behind it. Still trying to catch my breath, I sat down on the bed next to her. Miss S turned around and sat up next to me.

"That was fun," I said.

"Yes, it was," she replied rubbing the trail of cum into the top of her breasts. "I can honestly say that I've never done that before."

She lay her head on my shoulder and cuddled my arm. We sat for a moment in silence. I was still naked, and her sari was a mess. The silence was broken by a phone ringing. We ignored it.

"Never had sex in a sari before?"

"Plenty of times. Never planned like that. And I've never had anyone fuck my tits in a blouse."

The phone outside rang again.

"Sounds like someone really wants my attention," she said, getting up. She haphazardly draped her pallu over her shoulder and strolled out.

I stayed on the bed and she returned, phone in one hand and reading glasses in the other. She put on her glasses and sat down next to me. She tapped at the phone and placed it against her ear.

"Hi, what's the-" She paused to listen. "Okay."

I remembered my call with Bhaskar, when Miss S sucked on my cock while I tried to finish up the call. I got on my knees in front of her and pulled her legs apart.

"One second, the milk is boiling over," she said. Then she scowled down at me.

"Revenge is a dish best served wet," I whispered. "Keep. Talking."

I dipped my head down under her sari. Keeping the layers of cloth above me, I moved towards her crotch. It was dark, warm, humid, and musky.

Miss S helped me along. I felt her lay on her back, giving me better access to her cunt. I could hear her voice, muffled through the layers of cloth.

I kissed my way up her thighs till I reached her crotch. I couldn't see anything under her skirt, so I had to feel my way. Her pussy was radiating heat. I felt her hair tickle my nose. I nuzzled it and felt around for her pussy lips.

I could just about hear her voice. "Yes... I'll find it."

My lips found hers and I stuck my tongue out and started licking. I felt my way down to her taint and gently licked all the way up to her clit. She was soaking wet and ready.

I swirled my tongue around her clit. Miss S lifted her legs and wrapped them around my head. Her thighs pressed against my ears, drowning out whatever she was saying. I pressed my face into her crotch and picked up my attack with my tongue. I moved down her snatch away from her clit. I felt a hand land on the back of my head pushing me back up. Not wanting to disappoint, I went back to tonging her hooded nub. As I varied the intensity and movement, I felt her hips slowly moving, her thighs squeezing and releasing my head as she humped my face.

I had no idea if she was still on the phone. I just continued my ministrations, hoping for the best. I sucked on her clit before returning to licking. Her thighs tightened and I picked up the pace. Licking hard and fast now, I received encouragement from the movement of her hips. The sound of the sari rustling filled my ears. I felt another hand on my head, which I guess meant that she was no longer on the phone.

Then I felt her cumming. Her thighs squeezed against my head, quivering and her hips raised into my face, forcing her clit into my lips. She froze there for a moment, before relaxing her thighs and hips. I gently kissed her pussy and thighs as I departed from her crotch and came up for air.

She had propped herself up on her elbows and was looking down at me, still wearing her reading glasses. I could see my cum stain on the bottom of her blouse.

"You," she said, "are a very naughty boy."

"Just returning the favour," I said.

She sat up, took my face in her hands and kissed me. With one hand she reached down to my cock, which was now fully erect again.

Holding her face next to mine, she smiled and said "Ah, the wonders of youth. But," she let go of my cock, "that will have to wait. Anand is going to be home in a few minutes."

"What?" I said, standing up.

"He's on his way home, you better get dressed," she said as she strolled to the bathroom.

Her husband was coming home, and here I was, naked and covered in her pussy juices.

Miss S came out of the toilet with her blouse undone, and her massive tits hanging out. She hefted up her left tit and wiped away some left over cum with toilet paper.

"He'll be here in 10 minutes. I suggest you get on with it." She took off her blouse and picked her bra up off the floor. "I'm going to go straighten myself out, go sit at the dining table once you're done." Miss S strolled out the door.

My heart was pounding so hard, I could hear it. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath to center myself. I grabbed my underwear and tried to put it on. But my cock was still erect.

It was still pointing straight out, rock hard. It wasn't going down.

What the hell was going on? I touched it and it felt weird, numbed. I pulled my underwear over it and tried to tuck it away. But it stuck out stubbornly.

I washed my face and put my clothes on as best as I could. I stepped out into the living room and paced up and down. I tried thinking about anything that would kill my boner... nursery rhymes, all the prime ministers in order... Nothing worked. If anything, the stress made it harder.

Miss S walked out of her room all fixed up. Her sari was back in order, if a little wrinkled, and covering up the cum stain on her blouse. She looked like nothing had happened. Even her hair was back to normal.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"It won't go away," I said, pointing at my crotch.

"Really?" she said, furrowing her brows. "You're still horny?"

"No... I don't know what's going on. It's a little numb and won't go away."

"Anand is going to be here in a couple of minutes," she pointed out calmly.

"I know!"

"Well," she said, with a smile and a shrug, "we'll just have to hide it. Sit down."

I sat down at the table, facing the door. Miss S sat next to me.

"Relax," she said, putting a palm on my chest. "He has a flight to catch, he'll be out in no time. Deep breaths. In, 1, 2, 3, 4. Hold. And out, 1, 2, 3, 4."

I followed along. But nothing was helping with the boner.

"We should make it look like we're working," she said. "Can you take your sample and books out of your bag?"

I took the bamboo sample and notepad out my bag and put in on the desk, just in time. I heard a key in the lock and the door opened. Miss S's husband entered. He was a small built man, with a head of white hair.

"Hi," Miss S said. "This is Vikram."

"Your former student?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, standing up. I shielded my crotch with the bamboo sample.

"Sit, sit," he said. "Sorry. I don't want to sound rude, but I have to get to the airport fast."

"Okay," I said, sitting down, relieved that I didn't have to keep my crotch hidden.

"Did you find the file?" he asked.

"Yes, it's on the sideboard." Miss S responded.

He walked towards the bedroom. "What have you two been busy with?" he said as he disappeared.

"What?" Miss S asked. If she was worried, she certainly didn't show it.

Anand popped out his head out of the room, a folder in one hand. "Found it." He pointed at the table, "There are two untouched glasses on the table." Then he disappeared back into the room.

The two glasses of watermelon juice were still on the table, standing in small puddles of water. The ice had melted and there was a layer of clear water on top, and the mint had sunk down to the bottom.

"Oh that," Miss S said, "We've been working quite hard." She reached under the table and squeezed my cock through my trousers. "Must have lost track of the time," she said with a wink.

What was she doing? I had a boner. Her husband was in the other room. He suspected that we were up to no good. I reached forward and downed my drink in one shot, getting rid of the evidence.

Miss S cracked a smile, shook her head and took the two glasses into the kitchen.

Anand came out of the room with a small bag. "Alright, I'll be back tomorrow evening."

"That was quick," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Last minute flight to Delhi," he said, walking to the door.

"Bye, have a safe flight," Miss S said, emerging from the kitchen with a small cloth. Anand was already out the door. She nonchalantly wiped up the condensation that was on the table.

"Does he always travel like this?"

"Oh, he has a last-minute trip about twice or thrice a month. Has to jet off to Bombay or Delhi or wherever the client is. He'll either call or come back in a couple of minutes because he's forgotten something."

Miss S walked back to the kitchen. "Would you like something else to drink?"

"No thanks," I said. I was looked down and realized that I was still clutching my bamboo sample. I put it down on the table.

"You looked like such a fool," Miss S said, standing in the kitchen doorway, a glass of water in one hand, "drinking that entire glass down in one gulp."

"I uh..."

"You were nervous, I know. Don't worry, he's quite oblivious in these situations." Her phone rang and she answered. "What did you forget? I bought it yesterday. It's in your travel medical pouch. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." She put the phone down. "See, I told you."

She walked towards me, drained her glass and placed it on the table. She put her hang gently on my cheek. "Poor baby, come with me, I'll make it better."

Holding my hand, she guided me back to the bedroom. She stripped off my clothes and sat me down. Kneeling down in front of me, she wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"Oh my," she said, slowly stroking it, "I can see why you were uncomfortable." She licked the shaft from the base to my helmet. "Does this make you feel better?"

My cheeks flushed. "Not really," I said. "It's... uhm... a little numb."

"Really?" she asked. As if challenged, she took my whole cock in her mouth and sucked. I felt the pressure, but none of the excitement. She pulled off with a pop. "Still nothing?"

"Nothing yet. But I think it will come back in time."

"Well, waste not want not," she said, standing up. She hiked up her sari and straddled my lap. Putting her hands on either side of my head, she leaned down and kissed me gently. "You poor, poor boy," she said, "Don't worry, aunty will make it all better."

Reaching down under her sari, she guided my numb cock into her pussy. With her lips pressed to mine, she slowly started moving her hips. I could just barely feel her pussy around my cock. Mostly, I could feel her sari, bunched up against my belly, moving along with her.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"The same. But I'm enjoying myself."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "My cunt is enjoying itself. My tits are feeling a little left out."

I wanted to suck on her tits. But I also wanted to punish her some more for teasing me.

I reached behind her, stuck my hands under her blouse and undid the four hooks on her bra. The large bands automatically pulled away when the clasp was completely undone. Keeping one hand on her back, I brought my right hand to her breast and squeezed. She moaned into my mouth. I brought my other hand in front to squeeze her other breast, but it got caught up in her sari. I pulled her pallu down, revealing her blouse. The hooks, once again, were straining to keep her breasts in check. She pulled back from our kiss, eyes closed and changed the rhythm of her grinding. I kneaded both tits through her blouse and bra. I could feel the loose bra moving underneath. I released her tits and opened up the top hook on her blouse.

"Yes, please," Miss S said, eyes still closed. She bit her lip and smiled. "Please."

I worked my way down her blouse and released 6 hooks, there were two more at the bottom, under her tits, that I left unopened. I could see her black bra now. It was a marvel of engineering.

All this while, Miss S was still riding my cock. She opened her eyes, smiled and moved her hands to her blouse to unhook the whole thing. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her waist.

"Please, Vikram," she begged. "Please."

"No."

"Why?"

"You teased me upstairs..."

Miss S groaned, closed her eyes and changed her hip movements. I let go of her hands. She moved them to my shoulders to steady herself. I peeled her left blouse away, reached in and roughly scooped her bra covered breast out. She yelped. I repeated the same with the other breast. They hung awkwardly in their loose cups, slightly squished together by the blouse.

"Let me take off my blouse," she begged.

"No."

"Please..."

I didn't answer. Instead, I curled my fingers under her breasts, grabbed her bra by the underwire and pulled it up to her neck. Her breasts dropped down, out of the cups and over her blouse.

I sat back to marvel at her exposed chest. Her bra was resting above her breasts near her collar bone. Her tits were flopping down over her blouse. They weren't entirely free. The blouse was constricting them a little. Her nipples were hard and her large areola were slightly puckered. I squeezed and pushed up her right tit, leaned forward and sucked it into my mouth.

Miss S squealed above me. "YES!" she cried out, pulling my head to her breast. "Suck on my tits. OH GOD!"

I bit down on her nipple, eliciting another squeal. I played with her nipple, pulling and nibbling at it. Miss S writhed on my lap as I sucked till my mouth was filled with her soft flesh. I released her right breast and leaned back again.

"I like this look on you," I said, rolling her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Why?"

"Traditional sari, but your tits out like-"

"An aunty of loose moral standing?" she said, interrupting me. She pulled her pallu up between her tits and tossed it over her shoulder. "A slutty aunty?"

I smiled, leaned forward and sucked as much of her left breast as I could into my mouth. I played with it before concentrating on her nipple.

"Fuck!" she moaned. "Suck on aunty's tits. Yes!"

I alternated between her breasts, roughly sucking on them, squeezing, pulling at her hard nipples, biting and nibbling. She responded by riding my cock hard and crushing my face against her tits. I could feel the underwire against my forehead.

Suddenly, she pushed me away and got off me. "Lie down," she ordered.

I shuffled back onto the bed and lay down on my back. Miss S straddled my stomach and placed her hands on either side of my head. Her tits were swinging above my face. I knew what was coming next. She really liked this position. She lowered her right breast into my waiting mouth.

"Suck on aunty's tits, Vikram."

I inhaled her breast again. She pushed it down into my mouth, smothering me. Her dangling bra tickled my forehead.

"God, yes," she said through gritted teeth. "I've been waiting for this. Do you like sucking aunty's tits, Vikram?"

I nodded and pulled at her nipple in response.

"Yes, suck on aunty's tits. Suck them!"

She pulled her tit out and shoved the other one in. I kept up the onslaught. After some time, she pulled away scooted down and kissed me deeply, ramming her tongue into my mouth. "That was wonderful," she said. "Now I need your cock in my cunt again."

She scooted back some more, adjusted her sari and impaled herself on my cock, down to the base. "Feel anything yet?"

"A little... It's warm." Some feeling was returning.

She pivoted her hips slowly and gave me her naughty cat smile. "Your cock feels so good in my cunt!" she said.

I couldn't help but think of the first time I heard her use the C-word. How it had turned me on.

Without warning, she put her hands on my chest, pushed herself up and started riding me hard. The whole bed was shaking. I moved my hips to match hers. She straightened up, grabbed my hands on put them on her breasts. "Squeeze my tits, Vikram!" she ordered.

Here was my teacher with her bra pushed up, riding me like a bitch in heat. Her massive tits were practically overflowing my hands, surrounded by her yellow blouse. It was a good thing my cock was numb. The sight of her was enough to send anyone over the edge.

"I'm almost there," she said, screwing her eyes shut, concentrating on her impending orgasm.

I started fucking her harder. Was the sensation in my cock increasing or was I just turned on by this MILF? I couldn't tell.

"I'm coming!" she said. "Cum with me, Vikram. Cum in aunty's cunt!"

I squeezed her tits and fucked as hard as I could, trying to will myself to cum.

"FUCK!" she shouted, as her thighs quivered. I rammed my cock up as far as it would go. I felt a warm liquid spreading over my hips and legs. Miss S froze in place. Her breathing was ragged as she came down from her orgasm.

After a moment, she opened her eyes and smiled down at me. "I can feel your cum leaking out of me," she said.

I smiled and shook my head.

Miss S's eyes went wide, "You didn't come?"

"Not yet."

"Then what's-" she reached down under her sari between her legs. "Is that all me?"

"All you."

"Oh," she said, falling on my chest. "That hasn't happened to me in a while." She rolled off to the side, leaving my soaking wet cock pointing straight up. She reached down, wrapped her fingers around it and asked, "What shall we do next?"

"Get down on all fours," I said.

Miss S did as she was told. She pushed her shapely butt into the air as I got up on my knees behind her. Her ass looked delicious, with her wrinkled, green sari draped around it. I pulled up the fabric and gathered it at her waist. Her ass was visible to me now, for the first time today. She reached down between her legs and guided my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

I didn't need any encouragement. I slammed my cock into her cunt, pushing her body forward and causing her to yelp. I pulled back slowly before ramming in again. I continued this pattern, slowly picking up speed until I was fucking her hard.

Miss S rocked back and forth with the fucking, moaning loudly. I could see the sides of her tits swinging chaotically below her, still partially encased in her blouse. Her pussy was so wet that there was barely any friction. I couldn't really feel my cock moving in and out. But I could sense when I bottomed out in her pussy. I could also feel the jiggle of her ass, even though I couldn't see it. Her sari was starting to come apart with the rough action. Soon, most of it was in a pile on the bed, with only a couple or turns holding on for dear life. It was only then I realized that she wasn't wearing a petticoat under it.

I kept ramming into her, focusing on myself, willing myself to cum. She may as well have been a sex toy at this point. A sexy, jiggly, sari-clad sex toy with a hot cunt. It felt amazing, and my orgasm slowly started building up. I pulled her hips back towards me with every stroke.