Misery Breeds Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beef, or?"

"We're cooking with beef," Jess informed me. "Keep the stock the same as the meat. But there are exceptions. We could add bacon stock as well for more flavor."

"Mmmm bacon," I mumbled.

Jess just smiled, "I've got some in your fridge. We'll have it tomorrow for breakfast."

"Oh my god, I love you," I said.

"What?"

Snapping my head up and around, Jess was staring at me. "Ummm."

"Don't," Jess shook her head. "Please don't say it again, unless you mean it."

I thought about all the things I saw and felt in her. Her touch, taste, smell. The way her hips swayed when she walked. Even the curve of her tummy from the growing baby. Then I looked deeper and thought about her strength. Her determination. Her goals in life matched mine. Her lifestyle complimented it. So I stepped forward and looked into her eyes. Taking a deep breath, I came to a decision.

"I've spent the last few months getting to know you. You're smart, intelligent, funny, and far more talented than I am. None of this was planned, so please forgive me for coming out like this." I got down on one knee as Jess's hands cupped her face. "I've fallen in love with you, Jessie May. Please be my wif-URK"

"YES!" She cried, jamming my head into her waist.

I struggled for a moment until her grip softened. Leaning back to breathe, it was taken away as she got on her knees herself to kiss me. Together, we kneeled on the floor of my kitchen, wrapped in one another's arms. She clung to me desperately while she cried, what I hoped were tears of joy. I clung to her as the woman I was no longer afraid to love. And it all just felt so... Right.

"Ow," Jess mumbled softly.

Leaning back, Jess moved to wipe the tears from her face. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She just nodded, "yeah. Can you help me up? My knees aren't liking this."

Quickly getting to my feet, I squatted and threw one of her arms over my shoulder. Using me to lean on, I helped take her weight as we stood in unison.

"Thank you," she smiled as she kissed me again.

The remainder of our day was spent with a series of gentle touches and caresses. But even as distracted as we were, we still managed to get several meals cooked up and ready to go. All except for the stew were served up in containers and stored in my freezer for a later date. The stew on the other hand. It must have been the same recipe she'd given me at the diner all those months before. We ate on my couch because sitting in separate chairs didn't appeal to us. I didn't have any illusions that our extreme closeness would wane over time. But as I wrapped my arms around her in my, no longer, too big a bed. Honestly, I was just going to enjoy this while it lasted.

Chapter Fourteen

I slowly came to, with an odd sensation. Not that I particularly cared. My arms were wrapped around someone warm and soft. Her hair smelled clean and her hands caressed my own, so I pulled her tighter against my chest.

"You're awake," Jess said softly.

"Mmhmm," I moaned back, squeezing her a little tighter.

"Good," she purred in a tone I hadn't heard since my surprise blow job two days ago.

Before I could process the ramifications, one of her hands released mine. A moment later, I felt her fingers press into the underside of my cock as she slowly rocked her hips. That strange sensation I could feel was the wetness of her slit sliding along the length of my cock. But I didn't get any time to truly appreciate it. Pressing firmly against the underside of my cock, Jess rocked her hips and pushed back. I froze up as I felt the head of my cock spear into her depths.

"Fuck, you fit me so well," Jess groaned.

"I thought we were waiting," I mumbled back.

Jess stopped immediately, "We can stop."

I just squeezed her firmly in my arms and rocked my own hips. "I just wanted to make sure it's what you wanted."

I heard the smile in her voice when she hissed out a soft, "yessss."

Leaning into her, I kissed the back of her shoulder and up the side of her neck. Jess in return, rocked her hips faster. The penetration we achieved wasn't great. But it was perfect for making love to this beautiful woman for the first time. The angle pressed my cock into the front wall of her tunnel, making Jess moan softly.

"You feel amazing," I grunted.

"Mmmm, yes, you do," Jess groaned back.

Thinking about some of the videos I'd seen online I tried to up the stakes a little. The arm beneath her, I curled around to take hold of her opposite breast. It was warm, firm, and soft all at the same time. Jess moaned slightly as my fingers brushed her nipple before I gently squeezed her breast. My opposite hand went lower, sliding between her legs. As my fingers danced into her soft, wet folds, I heard a soft gasp as my fingers brushed what I was looking for.

"Please?" Jess whined softly.

I kissed the side of her neck as I held her firmly against my chest. The whole time, I slowly, but firmly rolled my lower hand in small circles. I must have been doing something right because Jess's rocking turned to sporadic twitching. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, and knowing it was me causing it, sent jolts of pleasure right through me. I'd hoped to last a little longer... But honestly...

"I'm gonna come," I groaned.

"In me," Jess said quickly. "I want it inside me, please?"

I rocked my hips a few more times before Jess gasped and her tunnel clenched over the head of my cock. I kept trying to slowly fuck her, but the tight ring of muscle massaging the head of my cock pushed me over the edge. Firing my seed inside her, Jess gasped and tried to push her hips back, even as I squeezed her tightly against me. As I emptied myself inside her, I could already feel it dripping down the side of my leg. Still, I kept pumping my hips as Jess's passage throbbed and grabbed at the head of my cock for several more seconds. After an age, she finally began to relax. Sighing with pleasure, she immediately started crying. I just pulled her tightly against my chest and held her as she got out her emotions.

"You okay?" I asked, kissing her shoulder softly.

Jess just nodded slowly. "It's been so long."

"Sex?" I asked.

She just shook her head, "since I've felt like a woman."

Honestly, I wasn't quite sure what she was talking about. I knew for absolute sure she was a damn woman. But that didn't mean I wouldn't remember her words. She was a woman, as strong, as powerful, as capable, and as beautiful as any woman before or after her, could be. So I simply held her until my alarm went off.

"Go on, you shower. I'll make breakfast and shower while you eat." I was about to protest when she held up her hand. "If I get in that shower with you, I'm going to suck your dick again. I'm five months pregnant and I've just had a dick inside me. If I have my way, neither of us will make it to work today. Let alone to your appointment."

"Oh shit," I mumbled.

Letting Jess go, I rolled to my feet and paused. Quickly rolling back onto the bed, I grabbed Jess and kissed her. Our tongues danced for just a moment before I pulled away and pecked her lips a second time.

"Go," she grumbled, even as she started to fondle my sticky with come, cock.

I'll be honest, even as the hot water ran off my shoulders. I wasn't sure I'd made the right decision. It wouldn't be productive, but staying in bed with Jess all day sounded a lot better than what I currently had planned. But my plans were important. So I grumbled and got on with it. I didn't see Jess when I got out and dried. I did, however, pick up the scent of what I hoped was scrambled eggs and toast. So after quickly throwing on my clothes, I rushed downstairs into the kitchen, before promptly forgetting what I was doing.

There was some form of succubus in my kitchen...

She had long sandy blonde hair, a well-rounded ass. And she stood with her legs just open enough to see the wet mess as it slowly dripped down them and onto my floor. To top it all off, I could see all of this clearly, because she was stark naked as she stood before my coffee machine.

"Either sit at the table and start eating, or get inside me," she said, turned to look over her shoulder.

I bit my lip and looked her up and down again. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I could see it was already seven. We had half an hour to eat, shower, and get on the road. Making a decision, I moved toward her, unzipping my fly as I walked. Jess's eyes went wide as I approached and she opened her legs slightly. Fishing out my cock, I pressed it between her legs, feeling her soaking wetness. With a slight upwards pressure, it suddenly slid inside her.

"Fuck!" She gasped.

Pushing my entire length inside her, I blinked at the sensation. I hadn't been this deep inside her earlier. But from this angle, I could get much farther inside. Pulling back, I thrust back inside her, creating a wet slapping sound as my crotch met her ass.

"Fuck me harder," Jess moaned.

I nodded and took her by the hips. Pulling out, I thrust back in, while pulling her towards me. After a firm smack of flesh on flesh, I worked out my rhythm and started pounding away.

"Do you like this?" I grunted, forcing my cock inside her.

"Y-yeeeesssss," she moaned

"Do you want me to come inside you? Do you want me to pump inside your pregnant little pussy?" I grunted.

"Fuck! YES!" She screamed.

I saw her fingers go white where she gripped the bench, a moment before her muscles clenched over my cock. This time, it wasn't just the head that received the massage. I swore her entire tunnel was trying to milk out my come. I wasn't disappointed. I barely made three more strokes inside her before I was filling her for the second time. I just leaned against her, using her for balance as I came down from my high.

"Fuck, that was so good," Jess murmured from the bench. Stepping back out, I felt my cock slip from her depths. Jess just turned around and got on her knees. Before I could ask what she was going, my cock was inside her mouth again. She bobbed away for a few minutes before pulling away. I took the hind and helped her stand, before kissing her out of reflex.

"I love you," I said, holding her gently. "I didn't expect that," I said, kissing her softly again.

"I know. But I still need a shower, and you will be late if we end up naked together again."

I just grinned and nodded my head. Jess kissed me softly, before gently pushing me towards the table. I took the queue and kissed her a final time, before turning towards my breakfast. As Jess's perfect naked ass swayed out of the room, I frowned.

"Not sure what tastes better," I waited until I heard her heading up the stairs, before shrugging. "Maybe I'll find out tonight?"

Breakfast was actually amazing, as per usual. Between mind-blowing sex and the best scrambled eggs I'd ever tasted, I was a happy man. I was in too much of a good mood to care that I was possibly going to be a minute or two late to the appointment. Driving into town, I pulled up outside the diner.

I turned to Jess, who was looking at me oddly. "Jess?"

She leaned forward and kissed me. "I love you, I'll see you after work," she said softly.

I sat stunned for a moment, before smiling. "I love you too. If I'm late, let yourself into the store."

Jess just smiled and kissed me again. Hopping out, she headed inside and I headed for Doug's practice. As per usual, being a town business, it was all clustered in the center. Unfortunately, I had to drive past Sandra's place, where I spotted a middle-aged man coming out of the home. I frowned, but Sheriff Roche did mention her kids were in town. I just thought it was a bit disrespectful they were already going through her stuff. Especially when we hadn't had the will read. So with a shake of my head, I kept driving before turning onto the road with Doug's on it. Pulling up out front, there were two cars out the front. A sporty looking Mercedes and an old jeep. As I got out, I spotted a young woman, sitting in the jeep, who looked to be wiping her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, moving closer.

The woman paused and shook her head, "my mother's dead. My brother is already going through her stuff and my bitch sister is inside flirting with the receptionist. She's not even buried yet and those two are circling like vultures."

I just nodded, "you must be the one that visits," I said softly.

The woman just looked at me and nodded, "I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Holly, Sandra's middle child."

"I'm Tim, I'm the tech guy in town. Sandra and I grew close over the years and I used to visit every week or so."

"She mentioned you," Holly said, climbing out of the jeep. "Why are you here?"

"The Sheriff told me to be here. Apparently, I'm mentioned in the will," I shrugged.

Holly just looked suspiciously at me. "You weren't trying anything on her, were you?"

I shook my head, "we're a tight group in this town. If I was, I'd be out of business. There's a tech guy in the next town over. I'm in business here via reputation alone."

Holly glared at me a little longer but nodded slowly. At this point, I couldn't blame her, but I wasn't going to be put on trial either. I had absolutely no idea why I'd been named. But... Turning back to my car, I grabbed out the hard drive I'd thought to bring. It meant a lot to Sandra, maybe her kids would appreciate hearing her voice. Harddrive in hand, I entered the small office alone. Holly was sitting at one end of the room, and a slightly younger woman sat at the other. Holly stared at the floor with a bored expression. The other stared at Holly with a look of disdain, only briefly changing expressions, to regard me as I walked in.

Looking around the room, I nodded at the receptionist. She was keeping a watchful eye on the two ladies but nodded in greeting as I came in. I didn't know her name, but as I'd mentioned before. Everyone knew everyone in this town, so she looked familiar to me, and she obviously knew who I was. I moved to stand on the far side of the room as I didn't feel like sitting between Holly and the glaring one. I was just in time to move too, as the door burst in just as I took my first step.

"I want that gaming rig. It's gotta be worth ten grand!" The middle-aged man called as he came in.

"Eight," I said, stepping away to a comfortable distance.

"Eh?"

"Eight, not ten."

"Psssshht. How would you know?" The man gave me a cocky grin.

"I built it," I said, with a shrug.

And like that his grin dropped.

Chapter Fifteen

"Good, you're all here," Doug's voice called.

With relief, I turned to face the old lawyer. In his polka-dot bow-tie, he looked like a kindly older gentleman. But that was a ruse. He opened this practice six months after he officially retired. Apparently, moving to a small town was great and all, but he got bored. Word was, he came from the other side of the country and was extremely well known in some circles. All in all, not a man you wanted to mess with.

"Jasmine, please hold my calls. This may take a little time," he said to the young lady at reception. "Now, if you'd please follow me."

The first at his heels was the glaring woman. Behind her was the man, followed by Holly and finally myself. But as I followed them into the office, the man paused.

"What are you doing? Get out!"

"That won't be necessary, Mr. Tut, he's here on my instruction," Doug said.

The glaring woman shook her head quickly, "This is a private matter, I would like for him to be removed."

Doug shook his head, "I'm sorry, Mr. Cooper is part of this matter. If you would like to speak to me privately about anything, you may do so after this appointment."

The woman pouted and took a seat. Graham immediately took a seat beside her. I didn't miss how she quickly leaned away from him. Apparently, Sandra's kids had a few issues... Well... I looked over at Holly, who just looked sad. Maybe not all of them had issues. Glancing around, I spotted another chair beside the door we entered. Heading over, I grabbed it and dragged it in front of the desk.

"Here, Holly. You look like you could sit," I smiled kindly.

Holly just nodded and took it, while I stood back. Doug flashed me a quick smile before examining the room. "Now, your late mother left a short, but very specific will. I should note that I did not help her write this. These are her words, written in her pen at her choosing. It has been properly vetted, checked, witnessed, and signed. I have made four copies, one for each of you, that will be supplied when you leave. For now, I shall read out the relevant parts, excluding the legalese."

Doug cleared his throat and picked up a document in front of him. "Graham, you picked up your inheritance six years ago when you stole your father's woodworking tools. I had hoped you would use them to learn a trade and I was disheartened to find some of them for sale online. What tools I could recover were donated to a local museum. You have a lifetime membership with said museum to see them at any time."

"What?" Gram said.

The glaring woman laughed softly. Holly just shook her head and Doug glared at the man until he fell silent.

"To Grace, I have left you the contents of my jewelry box. Please do not allow them to fall into the hands of your brother. If you do not want them, give them to your sister. I hope one day you find the happiness I always wished for you. As it is not always found in monetary value."

"Typical," Grace, the glaring woman sighed.

Doug cleared his throat, catching her attention before continuing. "My dear Holly. I have treasured your visits, as infrequent as they are. I hope that by leaving you with the contents of my life savings-"

"WHAT!?" Graham stood.

"Mr. Tut, you will be silent, or you will leave my office," Doug growled. He paused for effect and cleared his throat. "Where were we... Right... Contents of my life savings. Please use them to fund your studies and move on with your life, wherever that may take you. I only wish for you to be happy." Doug paused, as Holly nodded her head and cried harder. Then he looked at me. "To my dear friend, Tim. You brought an old woman so much joy. Because of you, I got to see the world. Thank you. News has also reached my ears that you have been spending time with a lovely lady, who is with child. Please, I leave you with my home and it's contents, minus the items already specified. What furniture you do not want, please offer to Holly before donating. May you find happiness in this world, as I found in my time spent with you."

"Bullshit!" Graham snapped.

"Mr. Tut, leave my office immediately," Doug snapped. Graham seemed to sit for a moment, before standing and pushing deliberately past me on his way out. Doug just cocked his eyebrow, "Tim, that technically constituted an assault."

I just shook my head, "the less I have to do with that idiot, the better."

Doug just smiled and picked up his phone. "Jasmine, please call Sheriff Roche and ask him to head over to Sandra's old home. Anyone on the property at this time is a trespasser." Hanging up the phone, he nodded in my direction.

I, on the other hand, was in shock. Why me? Why did Sandra leave me, her house? I already had a home... Holly was giving me a strange look, but Grace was glaring daggers at me.

"What, were you fucking her or something? Why did you get the house?" Grace growled.

"Honestly, I have no idea why she left the house, but... Doug, if I could borrow your computer?"

The old lawyer nodded and I spent a few minutes setting up the harddrive. Opening it, I opened a random video and hit play. The three of us sat and watched ten minutes of a flight over the Amazon rainforest.

"What is this?" Grace asked.

"It's a game," I said. "She said she wanted to see the world. I gave her a computer and access to a flight simulator. Then she and I flew around the world and saw everything she wanted to."

1...678910...13