All Comments on 'Misery Mayhem and Revenge'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments
c24jc24j5 months ago

I don't know, it's kinda' hard to like someone that inflexible and unforgiving. Wouldn't it be funny if heryl were cheating on him without his knowledge, and the baby wasn't his . . . but he was so certain of everything he just didn't see it.

Rw43Rw435 months ago

Oooooooh, yeah, you were really cold if you repurchased the family home. But I bet Cheryl had requests for some “improvements”, didn’t she?

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

I liked it but loved that last line. Thanks for your work.

MightyheartMightyheart5 months ago

What a cracker.

5/5

Cindy, you seldom disappoint.

Disrespect is a deal breaker

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm5 months ago

"I was about to approach them and break up their love fest, but before I could make my move she stood, took his hand, and led him onto the dance floor."

"I was about to approach them and break it up, when they walked her back to the table and sat off to the side."

"Just before I was about to confront them, I came to the realization that my marriage was over."

-

If only he had approached them and broke it up at some point...

ju8streadingju8streading5 months ago

that end statement is a true one

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed5 months ago

I don’t know why considering how many btb stories I have enjoyed, but the main character here is just too cold. He could tell his wife was drunk, chose not to intervene while he had opportunity, and didn’t worry about any possibility of negative impact on his daughters. He had time to rip her and get some facts, but chose not to do so. 4 stars

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

I thought he was a bit harsh. It was as if he wanted something to happen so he could bring havock to her. What she did was out of order but not beyond repair. Why didn't he go over and cut in. He could then have had an argument and told her how disappointed he was. If you've lived with someone for 19 years you don't just walk away without talking or even rowing.

Daggy1965Daggy19655 months ago

Have to agree with other comments. He allowed her to pass the point of no return-she was only dancing whilst drunk at that point. It's as if he had such a har line attitude against cheating (we all do) but in his case there is no comeback against that. She could have been drugged for all he knew (he never checked).

Elias1Elias15 months ago

Good example of a wife losing her mind about what she was doing without having sexual relations. Husband was not a hard minded man...but a decisive man who was publicly disrespected. Gave it a five.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Some commenters didn’t get it, but I saw what you were doing: MC had to be shown as 100% no nonsense.

.

There are many LW storiesh in which he cheated on husband tells us that he loved his wife more Han life itself, but this wasn’t one of them; he clearly loved himself and his self image more than his wife.

Tiger27Tiger275 months ago

A person of good character does the right thing when no one is looking.

Great story!

ZBSKRNZBSKRN5 months ago

I usually like a good btb story but this guy was really over the top. 4\5 only because of he lived her the way he said he did he would have at least given her a chance to talk.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Sounds like this was written by Rollo Tomassi, and his book "The Rational Male":

.

1 - There is no “the one”: there are countless partners with whom you can have a great relationship

2 - To control the relationship: need her less than she needs you

3 - Entertain several different women at once: it gives you an abundance mindset

.

This follows the typical LW formula: highly successful man, though his wife doesn't quite understand it, wife who is mostly career-inept, having only an entry-level or slightly better job, more money than wife knows about, which the husband has been able to hide, or, in this case, defer, and, of course, the much younger, prettier, sexier replacement wife.

.

Vera was 44 when the story begins, and Tony five years younger at 39. In the end, Vera is 47, which makes Tony 42, and he has a 28-year-old pregnant wife, plus a one-year-old daughter, so the math tells us that 39 or 40 year old Tony scored a 25 to 26 year old hottie, 19 years younger than Vera. What 25 or 26 year old hottie wants a 39 or 40 year old man, unless he has money, which is how Tony is depicted. In ten years, 52 year old Tony is going to find that, as he's slowed down some physically, 38 year old hot-to-trot Cheryl is fucking a mostly broke but still hot blond surfer boy transplant from LA, and Tony, being the no-nonsense type he is, will divorce her, but be paying through the nose in child support and alimony. Remember: he lives in Tennessee, and the women always win in divorce there.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit5 months ago

I wouldn’t characterize Tony’s actions as revenge. He didn’t go out of his way to hurt Vera, simply made his own life decision. Ignoring someone, in itself, isn’t revenge. Vera’s actions at the wedding weren’t the whole story, how she treated Tony before his trip were cruel and gave the impression that she had intent before the fact. That’s something their daughters, friends, and her father would have understood Tony better.

kelchakelcha5 months ago

That last sentence was worth an extra star, a four became a five.

Thanks for the work. Would be nice if your profile had a larger pic of you.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

Perfect story. Don't take crap from someone (in this case his ex-wife). Take immediate action and stick to the path you have chosen. Is it BTB? Yes, but not in the usual Literotica LW sense. Just a good f--- you to her.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

GOOD STORY...GOOD PHILOSOPHY. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

woodwardwoodward5 months ago

Well done. Not a whimp.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter465 months ago

Great story, maybe a little far fetched, but well told.

SkubabillSkubabill5 months ago

I give it five stars, but the punishment seemed a bit excessive for the transgression, but I suppose that is the story's point.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf5 months ago

Awesome story. How about a part 2 with Vera explaining how the years following her divorce went?

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Well done, great story!

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

Yeah the guy was a little abrupt with how he acted but he did stand by his convictions. She should have known better.

One thing that surprised me is Vera continued to drink and then her friends put her to bed 'so it did not hurt the wedding reception'. Did nobody think to get her dressed and to the airport to catch a late night plane home? Things might have turned out differently if she'd been at the house when he arrived. She might have thrown herself at his feet and got him to listen. After all you had her run after him to explain. You had him driving his rental the whole way.

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

No, that wouldn't be funny at all, if you want a cuck story, you can look elsewhere

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Damn good. Thanks pretty girl

servant111servant1115 months ago

Wow! Talk about relentless…! I am a big fan of a good BTB. This one is so over the top for a really bad but frankly forgivable incident that I pause. Still well written.

5 stars

sem999sem9995 months ago

Your best story .5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hope he had a good prenup b4 marrying Cheryl....In another 7 years, he'll be pushing 50, Cheryl will be 35 & in her sexual prime. What could go wrong....?

Cito22Cito225 months ago

Those was yet another great Cindy story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great job as usual...5* thanx!

Loklie

inka2222inka22225 months ago

@TX77 - BS. (1) Nobody forced her to get drunk, especially without her husband. (2) it's clearly stated in the story FROM HER INTERNAL POV that she intended to cheat with Clayton "because she was angry" being a selfish bitch; (3) drinking doesn't force anyone to do what they don't want to do. It simply lowers inhibitions and allows you to do what you wanted but were afraid to do. Ergo, she wanted to cheat. Because she was "angry". Well, Mrs. Hulk got her VERY just desserts. (4) The person who should have worried about impact on the family should have been the cheating bitch, not the victim of cheating.

//

@author - great story. The only thing that would have been a cherry on an already delicious BTB cake, would be if Clayton cheated on her AGAIN - that'd take it from 5 stars to 6. Love it when CindyTV goes into BTB mode.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another great masterpiece in this LW category, overloaded with tons of fetish femdom fantasies. One of that 5% that make this LW category worth to be visited. A well balanced BTB, without the usual nonsense "Burn The Bastard" content, and without extreme behaviours. So, even in just 2 pages, but very well written, the 5+ stars are very well earned. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One very rare tale describing men behaviour in a realistic way, and not as is described in almost all of the fempov cuck tales, with men acting like immature insecure teenagers or brainless submissive sheeps. In this tale is evident who was behaving like a selfish, narcissistic immature teenager: the slut wife. Another very good contribution against the endless cuck propaganda that's flooding this LW category. 5* !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with all the previous comments, guy was looking for an excuse to get out of his marriage, how many times did the author say "I was about to", but never did, made unilateral decision without knowing all the facts, could have nipped it all in the bud, but chose not to, not a good theme

skruff101skruff1015 months ago

Let’s face it his dad was a prick and the apple didn’t fall too far from the tree. He had ample opportunity to step in but for some unfathomable reason decided not to, with that inaction in mind perhaps he wanted to end the marriage and here was the perfect excuse.

JensensloverJensenslover5 months ago

No, he just wanted someone younger with more energy than his curren't wife, the meeting was so important it had to be brought forward, then postponed? He was looking to trade her in on a younger model. 1*

Gmann006Gmann0065 months ago

thats a great saying at the end

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess whether she deserved the divorce is every ones choice. For me I didn't like the MC - seemed like a self conceited - I know everything type of person.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He gets a young hottie. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was thinking three, but went with four stars. I found the tale a bit preachy, and wondered at the obvious proofreading errors. If my memory serves me right, the man was a finance (fiance) for example.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great Story - Thanks. I have read some of the other comments saying he should talk to her or give her a chance to explain. That must have been a woman making those comments because a real man would do exactly what he did. No need to explain, she cheated - no excuse. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too far over the top

SexecutionerSexecutioner5 months ago

Just here to laugh at the simps and cicks who get triggered by words like self respect...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I usually side with the wronged husband in these stories, but this was way too much. He completely overreacted! He could see she was intoxicated and had plenty of time to intervene. Yet did nothing. Then he wouldn't even allow her to apologize, moving straight to divorce.

Was she wrong? Absolutely! But the punishment in no way fits the crime. Be angry with her. Punish her. Hell, maybe even a temporary separation. But to divorce?! After 22 happy years together. When she didn't even sleep with the other guy. No, that was too far.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

good,fun,and well writen

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He was very harsh…but she was very stupid. And she got back with Clayton? Really?

.

As usual, CindyTV spins an entertaining tale.

.

4 strong ****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written with good marks for grammar. This same story has been repeated over and over again on this site. A touch of originality would have been greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have tried writing btb stories but never successfully. It takes a very cold character to do what the main character in this story did. He didn’t love her as much he possessed her. He left her at a time when she needed him. Business was put before marriage, that’s cold.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love your stories!! I never comment. You I like. Keep em coming!! I read these because I was burned in a very hard way. I try and make sense out it all. It doesn't make any sense. I'll tell you mine one day. Maybe. Thank you!;

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dayum! You sure can write! +5+. I always read your work as soon as it’s available. Thank you for your effort.

Poppi123

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So Vera's super angry at Tony because he HAD to miss a wedding for an important meeting in another country that he couldn't miss? Their future, jobs of other employees & their families, didn't weigh much. It's human to be very disappointed that he couldn't be there, perhaps even angry, but there should be an understanding, knowing her husband.

Then of all people, she's acting totally inappropriate with the man who cheated on her. She wanted to explain, but what? That you're kissing your ex while allowing his hands to roam your body? While he could've heard her stupid assed excuses, it doesn't excuse her actions, nor should he have changed what he did, as Vera knew what would happen if she betrayed Tony in any way.

As always, good, well written story. 4 stars Bob

Buck1974Buck19745 months ago
Great story

Keep up the great work these stories are great yes there was a few mistakes but I didn’t care . So keep up the great work you do but don’t leave it for so long lol only joking just can’t wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked it, if a bit simplistic.

silverthorne16silverthorne165 months ago

Not too bad, but I think the husband was far too rigid. Not saying that he should have accepted the kissing and such, but at the very least he could have talked to her. She was drunk, feeling angry and abandoned, and thus was susceptible to seduction. Again, not saying that is an excuse, but it is a reason.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"told me to sleep in the guest room." - Fuck that! It's his bedroom, too. If she doesn't want to sleep with him, let HER go to the guest room.

\

"He knew how important this wedding was to me, so I think I'm owed a little fun." - Work is more important than a wedding, especially a non-family wedding.

\

"Gone was the bitching and complaining from Vera" - I don't usually care for back story, but some info about this before the conflict regarding the wedding and trip would have been good. While there was no hope for a reconciliation, knowing that all wasn't sweetness and light beforehand would make his hard-ass attitude more understandable.

\

I agree with those who say that he should have intervened before she went too far. I know some will say, what if the next time he's not there, but this was a fairly unique situation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

written by a woman who thinks she knows want a Alpha Male is. no. but nice try anyways. A real man would break it up right then and there and then spank his wife till she begs for forgiveness. Then he would have a come to Jesus meeting on behavior.

They did not have sex yet. His response was to much to fast.

PowersworderPowersworder5 months ago

Wow, finally a husband with a spine!

5/5 obviously. This is exactly how you treat an unfaithful wife... with complete disdain.

-

For the people complaining he was too cold... well the wife got exactly what she deserved. Did you forget the brutally cold way she treated him before he went away for an unavoidable work trip? She locked him out of their bedroom, didn't talk to him for the two days before his departure, then was refusing to answer his calls or texts. It seems to me like she got back the exact same treatment she was so quick to dish out to him.

-

Oh and I had to laugh at the simps in the comments whining about how he should have intervened to save the marriage. Why the fuck should he? The wife was acting like a petulant child before the work trip, giving him the cold shoulder and treating him like shit because he was forced to go to a critical business meeting. Who wants to stay married to a manipulative asshole like her?

Then there's the fact that she rushed back into the arms of her ex-husband. All the flirting and groping in front of their friends was just as humiliating as if she'd been screwing the doctor for weeks. After that public display, I'm not surprised the husband was done with her.

-

The best part of the story was the ending though. All the divorced men I know who had successful professional careers went on to remarry a much younger woman. It was so refreshing to see actual reality for a change, instead of the stereotypical high flying Executives turning into weepy losers after a divorce. That is a literotica cliche and is nothing close to what actually happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wife should have divorced the MC a long time ago. Seems like he was married to his job. A CFO could have had the meeting postponed after the weekend if he wanted, but he choose work over his wife. He is not a high-valued man but a arrogant boy trying to be a man.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars for an average BTB.

This could be the classic OVERACTION to a perceived infidelity. The woman was drunk and flirting with a former spouce. It was not planned and just spur of the moment anger. EVERY MAN out there would give this woman a second chance - even me, because no sex was involved. However, there would be consequences and it would take months or even years for her to regain some measre of trust. This story was just too much over the top.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 Stars. Each of us sets our own standards for our lives. Part of that is determining what behaviors we will accept and what we won't accept - both from ourselves and those who are part of our lives. After 19 years of marriage, I'd have to believe that his wife knew what those standards were for her husband. She chose to ignore those standards and she paid a price. My definition of the word character is: "doing the right thing even when nobody is watching." The wife felt that she was free to do the wrong thing - because her husband was far away and would never know. That shows poor character. She chose poorly. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fuck me over, expect no quarter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Massive over reaction

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The cheater doesn't get to determine the level of response by the cheated.

.

She thought it was a small thing and her husband deserved it because he didn't go to the wedding. The husband thought her behavior at the wedding was slutty, and he was tired of apologizing and being treated badly for things outside of his control.

.

She knew what she was doing because she immediately knew how bad it would be when he sent the first text. She doesn't get to tell him he's overreacting or that he's taking it too seriously. She got what she deserved because she apparently thought she could step on her husband anytime she wanted and he'd always come back for more.

Sumnut96Sumnut965 months ago

You just keep getting better. 5 stars. DMW aka

Happily_Married87Happily_Married875 months ago

Another great story CindyTV! Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, but not a fan of the silent treatment the husband gives. Whether it makes a difference or not, after 19 years of marriage seems only right to hear her out and get answers to his own questions. He couldn't have loved her much if he immediately went on a pussy hunt for someone to replace her. Again, I don't think his decisions were wrong, just how he did it.

LWLover60LWLover605 months ago

How doth the bitch burn? The bitch burneth brightly.

xtc5xtc55 months ago

Another enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.

One thing that I couldn't get passed was this line "we could quickly end this sham of a marriage" 19 yrs 2 children, and one drunken mistake IMHO doesn't make the marriage a shame. The divorcé both legally and emotionally were well disserved with the way the character was described.

Can't wait to read your next offering.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart5 months ago

Part of me feels like the husband overreacted (after the wife overreacted) and this could have easily been a reconciliation story. But at the same time she did disrespect him and for a guy who had cheated on her before, doing the thing she divorced him for, so I can see why the MC didn't put up with it. Definitely one of those "revenge is living well" type stories. 4 stars, above average.

YouamiYouami5 months ago

Excellent story! I don't agree with those that feel hubby went too far. It's a question of individuals and their own lines in the sand. This stupid self-entitled bitch shot herself in the foot. I especially liked the Rule to live by at the end

jflindersjflinders5 months ago

@nixrox wrote "EVERY MAN out there would give this woman a second chance"

You couldn't be more wrong. I'd have reacted the same as the main character did and would expect most men to do the same. The disrespect was massive, it was public and it was sexual, even if it didn't go so far as intercourse. The kids are out of the house so there is no reason to hang on for their sakes. The marriage is dead.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7475 months ago

Vera was a married woman she should’ve known better than to put her in a compromising position with her ex-husband. Dr. Clayton Was just feeling the merchandise being offered to him. Tony made a good decision to kick Vera to the curb, He ended up with Cheryl and two kids what a life.

BrentJWBrentJW5 months ago

Pretty hard to show up at a wedding party amongst friends and remain in the shadow with the wife acting badly. People are aware of what’s going on.

KoxokKoxok5 months ago

Funny how all her friends knew Thea score right away because they knew he was a hard-ass. In being loving to her he was too nice and she forgot what he was until it was too late. What a shame so many men can’t risk being too loving or their wives will try to emasculate them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"From the streets she came..." She forgot her life before she met her husband (waitress). She forgot he was the reason for her good life. She felt entitled to more. She found out she wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's amazing that anyone wants to marry these self-righteous pricks.

pjpbpjpb5 months ago

3/5

Wedding situation makes little sense. If wedding was important to her, with many THEIR friends in attendance, public drunken make-out session would be unlikely for wife, and even if in her anger and intoxication she would behave inappropriate I would expect her friends to intervene rapidly... rather than attempt damage control after the fact

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

4 stars. I liked the story to a point. I think he was a bit over the top. He could have gotten his point across, gotten his divorce without the hate and vitriol.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC obviously was angered by Vera's inappropriate behavior, but he did not seem to be particularly saddened by the termination of his roughly 20 year long marriage. The absence of grief was made evident by his refusal to speak with his estranged wife, his early return to dating, the rapidity with which he found a new wife and his decision to father a second gaggle of children with the younger second spouse when he was already well into his 40's. The most important person in the MC's life seemed most certainly to be himself. That was not necessarily a bad thing, but would have something wise to consider carefully before investing time, energy and goodwill in building a relationship with him. If the first wife had kept her husband's personality and priorities in clear focus at the wedding, the folly of "flirting" with her ex in such a public setting would likely have become readily apparant long before the realization hit Vera that fateful night. The new wife would be wise to learn from her predecessor's stupidity and hubris .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Vera was better off without him

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would you consider opening this story up in George Anderson fashion? I have thought about it after reading it last night and then reading through the comments. I can get into the btb format but can see where Tony's unyielding pov prevented him from saving his marriage from a dreadful end.

There is no doubt that Vera had only one job to do and she ended up botching her wife job. But many employers have salvaged employees they knew were worth more than the errors they made in a particular situation. I mean look at Tony and how many times he could have prevented the wedding reception fiasco from getting worse than it did! No good employer would just stand by and watch his business self destruct. And no doubt about it, Vera was and is Tony's primary responsibility in the business of his marriage.

It would be interesting to see what other writers would do with Tony, Vera and Clayton. Overall the story was good but I think that Tony allowed his family to decompose. That was a shame.

60022Mallard60022Mallard5 months ago

What an arsehole the MC is.

Is there an MC in these stories who cannot easily find other women and / or is a stud in bed, whereas reality is probably quite different!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great story. Nothing like a man of principle who won’t stand for disrespect from cheating wife. Entitled bitch, just so sure she wouldn’t get caught, fucked around Nan’s found out.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

i like most of your stories great mind i like this one to but maybe a little more of Cheryl

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some women never learn until its too late.

But, Honey it really wasn't sex......I was just mad.......it didn't mean anything.

Or the new lament of the totally delusional woman of today....I just can't find a real and quality man!.....Well with you not being a real or quality woman quit wasting your time. If your using shit for bait don't be surprised when all you catch are bottom feeders.

Tony did what any real man would. You don't fuck the respect and loyalty and expect another outcome.

If you do your just a woke delusional fool and get what you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. But, once again, alcohol helped lead the way to a poor decision.

Here's a challenge for all you btb writers...write a story, just as good as this one or better, WITHOUT using alcohol or drugs to hasten along the story. In other words, keep everyone's minds sharp and clear. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was not just the wedding but the disrespect in the preceding days/weeks where she showed her entitlement. Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks Cindy. I always enjoy your LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty obvious it was not much of a marriage if it could be lost over a temper tantrum an some juvenile party groping. She was stupid and shallow, he was self righteous and rigid. I'm surprised their marriage was good at any point. It was like her fooling around gave him the excuse he wanted to ditch the marriage. He could have easily humiliated her in word and action to absolve herself of her stupid childish flirting, then tried some mediation to see if the relationship was worth saving. He tossed her out like spoiled milk without checking to see if it was just some curdling that could be skimmed off the top. Fine, glad he got a younger better woman. She should move on and settle with someone more stable and forgiving.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20105 months ago

Microchip is wrong, not every man would forgive a wife dancing, kissing and fondling another man. Even less so in front of all their friends, friends who oddly let the wife down by not looking out for her and pulling her up for her public displays of affection. Especially as they all knew the husband was a ‘hard ass’ and wouldn’t accept the disrespect, public humiliation and cheating.

Not every man, a lot would but a lot wouldn’t, generalisations are never a solid basis for anything.

Supposedly most men would like to see their wife with another man, another generalisation which is incorrect.

They both discussed cheating and were aware of each other views, she knew when she did it it was wrong but went ahead as she ‘deserved some fun’

I felt his reaction suited his character and beliefs, it was right for him AB’s he stuck to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! I can't believe all the Beta Males leaving comments that he was too harsh. I guess in your world it's OK for your wife to treat you like shit, and then publicly be making out and fondling her ex-husband. LOL, then you say that she should just go home, and say she's sorry and you work it out. What a bunch of BS. I agree with the MC in the story. No respect for her husband in front of their friends, and completely unreasonable about his business trip. I just can't believe how many wimps there are out there. This story was a perfect example on how a real man should handle things. - Brian

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy605 months ago

For you Cindy, the ending was mild. I always check for blood dripping from my screen when I read one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a sad story. Sure you made him look like the good guy, but I bet he is an asshole. Just look how he flaunted his trophy wife. If he actually loved her as much as he loved his own righteousness, then he would have given her a second chance. But it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reading the comments was almost as good as the story itself. Her over reaction of kicking Tony out of the bedroom for doing his job then messing around with the ex in public showed her disrespect well enough. Tony’s reaction was possibly over the top, but arguable. Personally, I think he should have waited until Vera went to the ex’s room for the unequivocal divorce, but clearly they weren’t communicating well after such a long marriage. Is it the partner’s responsibility to step in an head off the others bad decisions? Usually yes, but at some point he becomes her jailer.

ker63469ker634695 months ago

Reading the comments was interesting. All I can say is, another excellent story! She was pissed and angry and threw it all away. She deserved what she received ( and what she lost). Another reason you are one of the best LW writers on Lit

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.