Mismatched Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve and I take things further.
2.1k words
4.53
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I kissed he lay on top of me his entire body on my tiny frame, but I was never so comfortable as I was right at this moment. His cock still a steel bar, he needed his turn he needed to cum, and I wanted to be able to do this for him.

Steve rolled us over I was now on top of this beautiful man, he laced his hands behind his head and let me do what I wanted to him. I slowly ran my hands all over that chest, I sat on his magnificent cock as I licked and kissed his pecs and nipples.

I kissed his neck and sucked on his nipples, I kissed my way downward to that cock I wanted to hold onto his cock forever. I just looked at it as it spilled out a perfectly clear ball of precum, my tongue naturally went to lap it up.

The taste alone was incredible, the feel of his knob on my tongue was like licking the softest smoothest thing on the planet. I kissed his cock then took the knob in my mouth, I gently sucked his cock till I had about half of it in my mouth.

When it got to the back of my throat I could not take in anymore, I loved how it felt to have his cock in my mouth. The taste of his precum was wonderful, I wanted more and more of it, I knew I really wanted the man to shoot his load in my mouth so I could taste it.

I worked his cock stroking as I sucked, Steve seemed to be enjoying it, his balls pulled in tight, his cock tightened and I got hit with the first shot at the back of my throat. The rest of his load he shot directly inside my mouth. I loved how it felt so velvety on my tongue, I took my time to actually swallow it all.

Steve laid there this smile on his face, this look of satisfaction.

"Did you enjoy your first blowjob Billy?"

"Yes and Yes I hate to let your cock go I want to do this over and over."

"I can only cum the one time sorry, but I am sure if you tried hard enough you could get another load out of me, but first I need a kiss from you Babe."

I laid on top of him and he rolled us over, his body covering mine, his eyes on my own, his lips pressing onto mine over and over. I could not believe this was happening to me, this gorgeous man had just had sex with me of all people.

Steve could tell something was bothering me, he thought maybe I had regrets of having sex with him, he being my first.

"Are you okay Billy? Is something bothering you?"

"Actually there is one thing, why me Steve? Why would you have sex with a guy that looks like me? When you look like a guy like yourself?"

Steve smiled at me, he leaned in and kissed me.

"Billy I like you, you're the kind of man I am attracted too, I am not into these guys like our waiter's who thinks they are all that. You Billy are the kind of man I want to be with, you're down to earth, you're a normal kind of guy, and I find you very beautiful."

I did not know what to say, Steve actually likes me.

"Billy you really do not see how handsome you really are do you? I wanted to kiss you in your bosses office when we first met, our hand shake sent a electrical charge up my arm to my heart."

I had to hold back the tears at this point, I really liked Steve, I hoped this might turn in to something more than a one night thing.

"Billy can you stay the night?"

I knew I could but I would have to go home and change clothes at some point, I could not go to work in the same suit, or could I?

"Are you sure you want me to stay the night Steve?"

"Babe I would not ask you if I did not want you to stay."

"Yes of course I will stay Steve, be nice to share a bed with such a handsome man, I will have to get up early to go home and change clothes."

"That's okay I want to hit the gym before work so we can get up early and you can go change and I can go work out."

He and I snuggled in close to each other, Steve covered us up and I lay my head on his chest, his arm pulling me in close. I woke a few times, Steve would move and I would wake up, I was so used to sleeping alone.

Laying there in semi darkness, I could not believe how handsome this man was, I dozed off once more, then Steve waking me with a kiss. I stretched and pulled in closer to him, he smiled as I was about to go back to sleep on his chest. Steve rolled on top of me and kissed me.

"Babe you have to get up."

"I don't want too, I'm way too comfy right now please Steve don't make me get up."

He laced his hands into mine and continued to kiss me, I had to smile this was by far the best alarm clock ever.

"Steve please one more hour."

"Nope you and I have to get up, you to go home and change me to go work out."

"You don't need the gym you look amazing, and I can go to work naked."

Steve laughed at this one.

"You go to work naked, I so want to see that one."

"Okay fine I will get up, but I need some motivation a real kiss might just get me up, and I do not mean my cock cause it's already up."

Steve grabbed my cock.

"Yes it sure is isn't it, now the kiss you requested."

He and I lip locked he rolled us over and continued to kiss me.

"Steve can we play before we leave?"

"No time Babe, you have to get going or we will both be late for work."

I reluctantly got up put on my clothes, my cock was rock hard and ready, I would have blue balls all day long. Steve got his gear ready and we were out the door, he was going one way myself the other, he and I kissed and walked away from each other.

I got home and got ready, got back on a bus and got to work on time, Steve was not here yet guess he was running late. I got into what I was working on yesterday, Steve came in about ten minutes after I did, I was typing out some of the ideas I had for the report we would give to my Boss.

"Good morning Billy how are you today?"

"Good morning Steve I am very good today, how are you?"

"Never felt better actually."

Steve shut the door and walked up to me, he spun my chair around and pulled me to my feet, he pressed his lips to mine. He and I lip locked for quite some time, he pulled back and smiled at me. He and I took our seats and I showed him what I was proposing from my side of the issue.

"All work and no play is that how it is Babe?"

"Work now play hard later, well okay hard right now but that can wait."

"Babe do you have plans for tonight?"

"No not really why do you have something for us to do?"

"Yes there is a party I am to attend and I would love it if you came with me as my date."

I smiled and turned red of course.

"I would love to go on a date with you Sir."

"Sir I like the sounds of that, any chance that can be brought to the bedroom as well?"

"Did I tell you I have a dungeon in the basement of my condo?"

"Oh now you are talking my language, ropes, chains, leather gear."

He and I laughed, like I knew what any of that was.

"The party is a eight so it gives you time to go home get some clothes then come to mine to play then we can shower and get ready."

"Sounds good, look forward to it."

He and I worked till lunch, then I would take him out for lunch today, we had a short meeting with the Boss to discuss what we had come up with so far and where we saw this going and how long it might take.

I never left at five but today was the exception, I had to have time to get home then get back to Steve's. Steve would head home as well and make us something for dinner. I really did not have the right clothes for what Steve and I were to attend, I would grab what I had and see if he approved.

I got showered up then packed some clothes in a bag, I looked at myself in the mirror, I was seeing a different man looking back at me. A man who was more confident, I was beginning to see what Steve was seeing. I needed a proper haircut, new clothes for sure, and maybe smile a whole lot more than I ever used too.

I got to Steve's and he was cooking up a storm, seems the man loved to cook and if he had a man to cook for he was in heaven. I went in behind him as he was stirring the pots he had simmering on the stovetop, I wrapped my arms around the man, he turned and we kissed.

He seemed to charge me up when he kissed me, my confidence rose, I felt so alive for once in my life. He and I lip locked in the kitchen for quite some time, Steve suggested I take a seat and have a drink as he still had a few things to prepare.

"Steve would you help my buy some new clothes, I need a new look to match this really hot guy I am seeing, I really would like to get a better hair style as well."

"Of course Babe, but I like the way you look, you do not have to change anything for me."

We had dinner then Steve would shower and get ready, I laid on the bed as he got showered up, he came out in a towel and semi erect. I watched him as he entered the room, he pulled off his towel and strutted through the room.

I did not get dressed I lay there in my underwear, I wanted his opinion on what I was going to wear. Steve came to the foot of the bed and pulled my underwear off, climbed up hovering over me, he placed his lips to mine and lay his whole body on top of me.

We made out for a bit then he and I would sixty nine then get ready to go, that cock of his in my mouth felt so good. With him sucking mine at the same time I would not be able to hold back, I flooded Steve's mouth and throat with my cum.

Steve shot his load deep inside my mouth, I drained him dry, I wanted every drop inside of me. We lay there Steve on top of me our cocks still hard and still deep inside each others mouths. I knew I wanted to spend the night here not at some party.

Steve pulled my cock out and lay on top of me his mouth on my own, his hands laced to mine, Steve knew I wanted to spend the night with him alone in his bed.

"Babe we do not have to stay very long."

I smiled and kissed the man, I rolled us over and lay on top of him now, I placed my lips to his over and over.

"Babe you could fuck me when we get back here tonight."

My eyes widened, I automatically smiled, he and I kissed then we would get up and get ready. We got dressed Steve approved of what I would wear but it was more myself who was not happy with the way I looked.