Mismatched

Story Info
Meeting my Adonis of a man.
2.8k words
4.66
8.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always a smaller guy than most, I was twenty five before I had my first real actual sexual experience. I was always the nervous one, the shy guy, no one really noticed me till the day I met Steve. Steve was the guy everyone noticed, he was built, strong muscular, a very handsome face, huge hands, that hairy chest of his and of course that smile.

I had just turned twenty five when I met Steve, I never thought he might give me the time of day let alone try to befriend me. Steve turned heads, men and women noticed Steve, be it on the street or anywhere he was.

I met Steve through work, he and I were to work on a project to put our heads together to come up with a solution to the issue we were having. My Boss called me in to his office to let me know they were sending over our top guy in his field to work with me on the solution to our issue.

I was not looking forward to working with this guy as it would be long hours, and usually it was me doing all the work and he taking all the credit for it. When Steve walked in to our office, jaws dropped, even the receptionist was speechless, he was sent to my Bosses office where he and I would be introduced.

I walked in like I always did head down, keeping a really low profile, Steve was sitting his back to me when I walked in. I shut the door and went to take a seat next to this man who I was to work with for the next few months.

Steve stood up and turned towards me, he and I could not be more opposite if we tried, he was confident and fit, so tall and ruggedly handsome. His dark hair and that handlebar mustache had me doing a double take of this man. Steve took my hand in his to shake hands, I felt the shiver run up my hand to my forearm past my shoulder all the way to my core.

Steve held my hand in his for what seemed like an eternity, my cock reacted to his touch, I was horny, and stroking my own was not doing it for me anymore. We took our seats and were told what was expected from both of us.

I was to handle the one side of it and Steve the other, the both of us top in the two fields that were the solution to the problem. Steve would not be able to put the workload on me alone, he was the expert in his side of the work to be done.

We were shown an office we could work in, no windows he and I would have no distractions. Well I did have on huge distraction and that was Steve himself. We settled into the office, we had a work table, laptops and white boards that he and I could use to get it all done.

He and I sat and talked for a bit to see how we would start, I was sure he would want to work on his own, not be forced to work with a guy like me, but he was so incredibly nice. He and I seemed to click together, he would do his part and was more than willing to work in the same room as me side by side.

We set it all up then we would get to it, watching this man move about the room was mesmerizing, first he removed his suit coat, I could see that hairy chest under his white dress shirt. Then the tie and the top three buttons on his dress shirt undone the dark chest hair peaking thru.

He even kicked off his shoes, he and I would work in comfort, I was not one to remove my suit coat and definitely not my tie at work, but I did follow suit. I even loosened my tie, but the buttons stayed buttoned up. We tossed around different ideas, then we decided to take lunch, I assumed he would go out on his own.

He stood there waiting for me to get ready to go out for lunch.

"Come on Billy, I am buying you lunch."

I tied up my tie, then put my suit coat back on, I smiled at him and we went out for lunch. I knew this was not a date but this was the closest I had ever come to an actual date, so in my mind this was a date for me. Steve was a real gentleman, opening doors for me, being attentive to what I was saying to him.

I was always the guy no one noticed, the guy that was left behind, the guy who was picked on in school, for being too smart, too small, too gay. I was not used to being treated like Steve was being with me right now.

We found a nice place to eat, Steve so attentive to me, even when the waiter came to take our order, this guy was so cute. Steve did not give him a second look, his eyes on me, he insisted I order first then placed his order.

He and I ate both of us engaged in conversation, again I was not used to having someone focus their attention on me like he was doing with me right now. Most people just looked around the room if I was talking to them, like they were trying to find something better to focus on while they had to listen to what I was saying.

Steve insisted on paying for lunch, he and I walking back to work side my side, I have to tell you I was loving all this attention from this incredibly handsome man. The afternoon flew by, normally I was so focused on the task at hand I never looked at the clock while at work.

When they got up to go for lunch I would grab a sandwich I had brought from home and continued to work on what had to be done. When they all got up to go home, I stayed the extra hour, sometimes a lot more, as I did not have anything to do but go home and read a book, or watch tv.

Steve and I focused on the task at hand, we made some headway but had a lot more to get through before we would be able to say we had the solution. Before we knew it it was five o'clock and time to go home. Steve did not rush out the door like all the others, he continued on with what he was working on.

It was going on six thirty when he and I decided it was time to stop for the day, the cleaners wanted in the room to tidy up.

"Any plans for this evening Billy?"

No one and I mean no one had ever called me Billy, it was Bill or William when my Mom was mad at me.

"No plans, going home make dinner then sit back and read a book I started."

"How about you Steve any plans?"

"No basically the same, I will go to the gym then dinner and a series I have been watching."

"Okay Steve see you tomorrow then, and thanks again for lunch today, best birthday gift ever for me."

"Billy today is your birthday, then you Sir are not going home alone, I am taking you out for dinner."

"Oh no Steve that is not necessary, I am used to being alone on my birthday."

Steve walked up to me his body inches from my own, I could feel his breath on my face.

"No one should spend their birthday alone, and you are not going home alone I will buy you dinner then a walk in the park."

I was so red faced, this gorgeous man would take me out on my birthday, Steve wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in to his magnificent body.

"Happy Birthday Billy."

The scent of him, his strong muscular body, his arms holding me tight to his own body was making this difficult to keep my cock from rising to the occasion so to speak. Steve finally let me go there was no denying his cock was arching forward as well.

We got ready and headed out, we would go to a nicer place than we had gone to for lunch. I really did not care I was going out for dinner with one of the hottest men I had ever met. I was over the moon, now this felt like a real date.

We got into a cab and made our way to the place he wanted to bring me, he sat really close to me in the cab his arm around the back of my seat. I was so red faced with all of this attention, Steve really was a great guy a real gentleman.

We got to the restaurant and were taken to our seats, Steve pulled my chair for me and pushed my seat in. I of course was red faced through the entire thing. The hostess told us our waiter was John and he would be with us momentarily. John came up to our table he was very attentive to Steve I was invisible to him it seems.

He asked if we were celebrating anything or just out for dinner, Steve told him we were there to celebrate my birthday. He took our drink order, then came back to take our meal order, once dinner was done they came with a piece of birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday to me. I was never so embarrassed in my entire life, but being honest it felt so good to be noticed and seen.

Steve and I went for a walk thru the park, we talked about personal things, things I never shared with anyone. Steve asked how old I was, I told him I was twenty five, he asked me about a girlfriend, if I was seeing anyone special. I told him I was not but at times I really wished I had someone special in my life.

I asked Steve the same question, if he had a girlfriend, he was honest and upfront saying he was not into women he was out and proud. I have to say I was so shocked and red faced about it all, Steve stopped walking he and I standing face to face in the park.

"Billy are you gay?"

I fumbled for words, I wanted to be honest and tell Steve I was indeed gay as well, but I could not even admit it to myself how would I tell this handsome man in front of me that I too was gay? Steve took my face into his huge hands and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was like a rag doll, I had never been kissed by anyone, and this gorgeous man was liplocked with me in the middle of a park. Steve pulled me in close to his warm muscular body, he held me tight to himself, I slowly wrapped my arms around this man, his torso was so muscular.

Steve pulled back and placed his lips to mine, this time I kissed back, Steve's tongue invaded my mouth, I sucked on it I even tongue wrestled the man. My own cock was pouring out precum like crazy, Steve suggested we go back to his place.

Being honest I was nervous, shy, I wanted to find an excuse to not go, could I let this man see me naked? One part of me wanted it so badly but the other side was nervous shy scared to death, what if I came too fast? What if I did it the wrong way? What if Steve hated or ignored me after sex, or what if he was just using me as notch on his belt?

I still wanted this more than anything in my entire life, I had to take the chance and go to Steve's place and have sex with him. Steve's own cock snaked down his dress pants, the man had a nice sized cock.

Steve took my hand he and I walking to the park entrance, Steve called a cab while we stood there waiting he looked at me and kissed me once again.

"Billy you have never had sex with a man have you?"

"Steve I have never had sex with anyone, you are my first kiss let alone first time having sex."

"Billy are you nervous? Shy? Maybe a little scared?"

"Steve I'm terrified, but you're making me feel safe, I know you are the man I want to be my first."

Steve and I made out till our cab arrived, Steve held my hand he and I close to each other in the cab ride to his place. Steve lived in a condo, fairly new by the looks of it, very modern, it looked expensive.

He and I walked in, it was a really nice place, and so clean, I was always so OCD that I noticed little details of things that were not clean or out of place. Steve removed his suit coat and shoes at the door, I did as he did and followed him to the kitchen.

He poured us a glass of wine and toasted to my turning twenty five, Steve kissed me and we started to make out. He untied my tie, then unbuttoned my shirt I felt so shy, so naked standing here in front of this man with my shirt open and my chest showing.

I removed his tie then his shirt, the man had a beautiful body, the hairy upper chest was such a turn on for me. I tweaked his nipples then ran my hand all over his body, Steve ran his hand on my chest, making my shirt fall to the floor. I slid his off and ran my hands along his muscular arms.

My cock was rock hard and wanted out of these tight dress slacks, Steve removed my belt and unhooked my trousers, the zipper down my cock could unfold. I removed his pants and opened them up. Steve slid his hand over my underwear covered cock, I took in a deep breath as his hand held my cock in his hand.

Steve reached inside my underwear and held my cock firmly in his right hand, I was sure I would blow a load right here and right now. He peeled back my foreskin and slid it back over my knob, here we both were pants at our ankles in our underwear hands in each others underwear.

Steve pulled my face to his own, our lips met he and I not realizing each others cocks, Steve pulled back from the kiss and pulled me to his bedroom by my cock. Once at the bed he pulled off my underwear, here I was naked in front of this Adonis of a man.

Steve looked at my body, the man clearly approved of what he was seeing, he laid me back and got on top of me. He slid his underwear off and he and I lay there our cocks meshed with each others, his lips on my own. He kissed my neck to my chest, I was going crazy the stimulation causing an overload of all my senses.

Steve kissed me all over down my thighs to my knees, then back up between my legs, his tongue licked my balls and I was about to blow my load right then and there. He ran his tongue along the shaft of my cock, till he reached the tip. He sucked on my foreskin slipping his tongue under the hood, once his tongue made contact with my knob I could not hold back.

I shot Steve in the face, in his mouth, all over his mustache, he quickly took my cock in his mouth and swallowed up all I could produce. My body twisted, it was like I was having convulsions, the orgasm took control of my body.

I knew it would never be this good ever again, to have such a handsome man doing what he was doing to me right at this moment I knew was the first and last time. I lay there eyes closed, winded, hands holding the comforter for control.

Steve hovered over me, he smiled as my body slowly came back to earth, I opened my eyes to this handsome man over top of me smiling. Steve leaned in for a kiss, I still was not in total control of all of my bodily functions just yet.