Boldly Banging The Banker

Story Info
Bill needed some; Janitor gave him more than he could handle.
3.1k words
4.72
7.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

Bill was a guy I met on my second gig, a janitorial job after hours in which the company was contracted to clean banks and offices in and around Milwaukee. It was the most pleasant meeting, as it was my first day on the job, a brisk fall Monday and I was early to the site, getting there at 5 p.m. when I wasn't slated to check in until 6:30.

"Oh, so you're the new help, huh? Why don't you make sure you take out all the trash, and be sure to clean our toilets," he said to me, as his tone alone had me looking at him sideways.

"The last guy who cleaned these offices didn't know shit about wiping anything down, sanitizing, anything of that nature. Please don't be the reason we cut you guys' contract?"

I sat in the lobby of the bank where he was the general manager, texting Trisha, my supervisor to let her know I was 20 percent willing to stay at this location, or she would come and pipe down Bill.

"Don't sweat him. Bill is one of my favorite customers, he's been running that location for a long time. He's a sweet guy, it's just that the girl that was cleaning before you was a meth head that cared less about doing a good job as much as getting high," she messaged back.

I reread the message and was able to calm down, and so I ended up sitting near Fred, the security guard, chatting about sports while the bank was nearly empty as it was near closing time. Bill would come out to speak to Fred about a few things and I looked away, my concentration broken by Bill then speaking to me.

"You mad at what I said earlier," he asked.

"Not at all, just stating your opinion," I told him.

"Good. I can be a bit crass when it comes to this branch, for me and my staff take great pride in it, and we like to present a clean atmosphere to our customers, for it makes them want to come back, with more customers," he said with a wry smile.

I looked back with a fake grin, then looked forward, then looked back at him as he was starting to walk away and winked at me before stepping. I looked at Fred as the tall, fat Cuban laughed, for he knew I was irritated by him.

"Bro, he's good, trust me. He just real particular about things," Fred explained as my shift was about to begin.

The bank was closed, with Fred and Bill ensuring the doors were locked, and the remaining tellers were filing out. Fred gave me a tour of the modest, one floor building showing me where the cleaning closets, bathrooms, and various work spaces, letting me know the code to the building for when I was departing.

"Make sure you set the alarm, bro. The girl before you, was notorious for not doing that," he warned me.

I took heed to everything he said as we made our way back to the front lobby, with Bill, wearing a long, brown peacoat over his dress shirt and black slacks, bidding us adieu.

"I apologize to you," he said as he got close enough for me to smell his cologne. "I'm Bill. You are?"

"Terry," I told him.

"The fact you came an hour before your shift, speaks volumes. I really appreciate all of what you do already," he said to me, before tipping his Kangol and walking out the door.

Fred would follow behind him, and I'd get to work as I went to the first closet to tackle the hardest job first: the bathrooms. I listened to music while scrubbing, wiping, spraying, and doing all the tasks necessary to get the nastiest part of the job premium again. After two hours all the bathrooms were pristine, smelling much better than when I first started when I began working the offices. I did Bill's first, listening to Sade and in the zone to "Cherish The Day" when I felt a body touch me and scared the shit out of me. It was Bill.

"It's me rookie, relax, don't grab a gun and shoot me," he said as I removed my headphones. "Sheesh, man, I'm just going into my drawer to grab some things."

He's come back in workout gear, a tank top, shorts and running shoes despite it being 15 degrees fahrenheit outside. I questioned why he wore little clothes.

"Because when I'm home, I like to wear as less clothes as possible if you must ask," he said to me. "I'm a bear when it comes to this weather, I've lived here all my life. I can handle it."

I watched him leave the office and go out the front door, taking a look at his ass to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear. The six foot, maybe 270, 280 lb. bear daddy had nice curves that would have benefitted from my touch, and so he was in my sights of maybe me putting my hands in those shorts, or perhaps even pulling them down. I continued in his office to see he had family pictures, notably two of younger females he was smiling with, that resembled his face. I finished his office, then worked my way around as four hours passed, and I was entering the code to the door. Snow started to fall as I walked out, but then I noticed a dark, newer model Ford F-150 sitting in the bank manager's parking spot and saw the interior light up as if it was Bill.

"Hey man, I really am sorry about earlier. Let an old man take you to dinner," he asked.

"No thanks, Mr. Bill," I told him as it was cold and I just wanted to get in my truck to go home.

"I can't take no for an answer, Terry. I'm not that kind of guy you saw earlier, just was frustrated from an interaction. C'mon, let me take you to dinner and truly show my appreciation," he asked.

I thought back to Trisha's text prior and would accept the offer despite the mantra of never mixing business with pleasure, but then it crossed my mind that I could've perhaps learned something from this man. He drove a bit while chatting, now having on a heavy fleece to cover his tank top as I was sure to think we'd get kicked out of whatever restaurant we were visiting.

"I know the owner of the spot where we're going, so we're fine," he said. "So tell me more about you."

"Well, I'm still trying to figure out why you've got the cleaning man in your nice automobile, and you're taking him out to dinner on his first night working," I said in response.

That made Bill chuckle right as we stopped in front of Tofte's, a trendy, family owned American restaurant that was rumored to have some of the best duck around. We went inside, and the wait staff lit up when Bill walked in, as they directed to a booth of Bill's choosing. We sat, ordered our refreshments then he explained why we were sitting in the restaurant.

"To be honest, I feel bad about what I said earlier. Trisha might've told you, I'm a nice guy and do things like this for all my employees, or any contractors servicing my building," he said to me.

I listened attentively as he spoke, noticing every detail in his speech and the look in his face as Bill was sincere. There was something more however to this meet, as his voice was much different than it was prior, for he was masculine, but soft in a sense he felt warm to listen to. He rambled on so much and my focus was on his lips, as they were chap.

"Bill, no offense, but I got Carmex," I told him in mid sentence. "Want some?"

The scowl he created would've lit a fire, as I could tell that not only did he feel I was rude, but he wasn't a fan of being interrupted.

"Give it to me," he said, as I pulled it out and he yanked it from my hand. "You bastard."

That made me giggle, and so would he when he finished, tossing it at my chest and kicking me in the lower leg under the table as it seemed like "the ice was broken."

"I mean, just like you, I'm honest, too," I told him.

The food would come and everything was delicious, as we shared our plates, eating off the other's while still talking. He learned of my past, as I explained to him how I was a college dropout turned CNA, working full time during the day, and part time cleaning buildings. I learned that he had two daughters that he loved dearly, so much that he brought me to an establishment that he promised that only they would visit whenever they ate together.

"Guess dad lied," he said.

That made me laugh and he complimented my smile, as we made eye contact.

"So what are we doing, Bill? I mean, this is bold of you," I told him.

"Well, I'm a bold man," he said as he wiped his mouth. "I'm a bold man that makes a dig at something, or someone when he likes him, sees potential, or anything positive."

Right then my dick hardened as this man challenged me in lust without saying it, his hazel eyes burning into mine to make me nervous of another man for the first time.

"You had enough to eat? You want dessert," he asked me.

"I do, but not at this table," I told him as I had other plans in my head.

I tried to pay the bill, and even offered dutch, but he refused, as he reminded me that I was invited to eat. We walked out after he paid, heading back to his truck as the snow was really thickening.

"No way we can make it back to the bank tonight," he said. "The snow plows aren't out yet. There's a Holiday Inn that way we could crash at."

How the hell did we get here so fast? One moment in this 24 hours I was damn near ready to quit, and the next, this man wanted to "cuddle up and get warm?" I was on a dry streak anyway, and any possible way to score was always a good thing, and so I accepted his offer to go to the hotel because I hated driving, or even riding in the Wisconsin snow. He got on his phone once we entered the truck, booked a reservation, and 10 minutes later we were both walking inside the lobby to check in and grab a room key, then walking a few steps down the hall to the room.

He opened the door and entered the key into the sensor slot as everything lit up, the door closed, and I grabbed him from behind as we were at a point of no return. I kissed him on his neck as me being six foot five, I was the perfect height to do some things to him. I unzipped his fleece as he raised his arms to take it off, then my hands entered his shirt to rub his belly, then his chest as I'd palm his tits, using my thumbs to rub the nipples.

"Yes Terry," he whispered.

I paid a little extra attention there as he moved his hips side to side, rubbing my dick as I could the outline crack of his ass, for he was surely wearing no underwear. He pushed his shorts to the floor and kicked off his shoes, wearing nothing but his tank top and white socks as he kept rubbing his sweet, fat ass against my crotch.

"We really need to get comfortable," he said to me.

He'd move from me to sit at the edge of the bed, as I took off my jacket, then my t shirt while he pulled down my sweats and my boxers.

"Black cock is beautiful," he said while looking up at me and gently stroking it with his two, big hands.

"When's the last time you've done this," I asked.

"Been a minute. I haven't done this much, I just started seeing men consistently. Got damn it Terry, I been wanting you from the moment I saw you sitting in the lobby," he said right before he took his tongue to my tip, tasting my leak as I precame from the moment we got into the truck.

He kept looking up at me, seeing me delighted as he placed his mouth on my member, commencing the suck session, and impressing me as my pubes would end up in his nose, the result of him gobbling nine inches of dick. I reached down to rub his nipples and that propelled him to whip his head back and forth while he left his saliva on my shaft, even growling a bit as he really got into it. I let go of his tits and he laid back, putting his butt and legs in the air as he invited me to do whatever to that fat ass. I wasn't sure if he was clean, but felt if he was confident to put his butt up for me, then he was ready for a good rimming and sticking.

"Oh fuck, Terry," he cried out as I wanted to see what he tasted like, and he didn't disappoint, for Bill was extremely clean, and most of all, naturally sweet.

"You eat a lot of fruit," I joked as my tongue brushed his anus. "Let's see how much."

He tried to form his words to say apples, but couldn't as I began tongue fucking him, and making that hole pucker and "talk" while he moaned, and explained how no one ever ate him out.

"Daddy pussy is the best pussy," I said to him.

That made him wail louder and drove me crazier to where I slipped a finger inside to press his prostate, while continuing to let my tongue venture inside of him.

"Yeah, daddy bear is wet," I said to him as the prodding caused him to cum internally. "I made you nut already and we're just getting started."

Bill was rimmed and finger fucked for maybe an hour, as I was seeing if he'd tap out, but he begged to get fucked instead.

"I want you inside me. Christ, give me that cock," he said to me.

My dick was throbbing at this point and he swore up and down he didn't need lubricant, as I wanted to step away and get some lotion from the bathroom.

"You got me hot like this, then I don't need any lube, baby. Just give me all of that black cock," he said.

He kept his legs in the air by grabbing his ankles, smiling at me while I stared at him prior to putting my dick inside.

"Push it in, big boy," he told me.

I did just that as his smiles turned into a frown, with him closing his eyes and grimacing as my summer sausage was spreading his man cunt.

"Don't hold back. Let me in," I told him.

He gasped once I was all the way in, as I could feel his "ending" since he wasn't that deep.

"I told you, I don't do this often," he said.

"You want me to stop," I asked as I was ready to pull out.

"Absolutely not. I need this," he told me, as he started jerking his dick.

I reached down to lick his nipples, then moved my hips slightly, rocking side to side to stretch him a bit. He yowled as he caught an orgasm, his hole pulling my shaft as I'd even feel a little "liquid," most likely his inner cum.

"You hit a spot," he whispered.

I kept repeating the movement as I wasn't even going in and out, and his body tensed up, with the veins in his neck popping out and him slightly squirming as he came yet again. I loved his reaction to that, as now his hole was open for business, and I began throwing this dick slowly, in and out giving shallow thrusts one moment, and deeper the next.

"Oh got damn Terry, fuck that ass," he coached as he for sure was enjoying getting penetrated.

I loved the way his hole felt as it was better than any pussy, or other man I'd been with. I licked and sucked those nipples, then began grinding deeper as he let go of his cock and put his legs around my back.

"Feels good, baby," he wailed to me.

We tongue kissed, and I started giving to him harder as I could hear the squelch from his hole.

"You got it so wet down there, Terry. Holy shit man," he said as he made me dig deeper, with my balls slapping his box.

"See all this trouble you caused? And when you came back into the office, wearing them shorts, I wanted that ass then," I told him as now I was giving the dick full throttle.

"You should've bent me over. No one would've seen you. Got damn baby, you're so fucking deep right now," he cried out.

He stated the bending over part and that took me over the top, as I raised up off of him, just to hold him by his ankles, and see my dick going in and out of that inflated man twat. It was purple, and hugging my dick from the base to the head whenever I pushed out, and smashed whenever I pushed in. I became intoxicated with the sight of this, as well as his stamina as I began pounding him even harder, seeing him grit his teeth. The more I gave it, the more he "rained" on my cock as it seemed like he hadn't climaxed in a good while.

"Shit, you got me ready to cum," I said to him.

"Fill me up, baby, please," he begged, and I did what was asked, pushing my prick as deep as I could while shooting my load, even triggering him to climax from his floppy cock as well.

"That was insane. Once you came, it hit my sphincter and a message was passed to my prostate and cock, and I came, too," he said after when we were laying in the bed under the covers, relishing the moment.

I'd look at my phone to see it was midnight, but luckily for me I was off the next day, so I could thoroughly be in the moment. We talked, laughed, kissed, and just became instant lovers as a result of him being bold, as this was the beginning of many encounters between us.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers