Misogynistic Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
A Routine Incident on Most of Gor.
1.8k words
4.16
8.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of stories are intended as the masturbatorial fantasies of the unnamed character from the first chapter. That character's erotic inclinations are towards adult women (even when they are called slave girls). No persons under 18 years old are involved in these fantasies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having just finished a chapter about half way through, he put down the new Gor book he had purchased and started fantasizing about what he had read. 'I liked that last part, having the rich noblewoman end up as a slave; but I am sure I can adopted it in my fantasies in a way that I'll find much more arousing.' And he started his misogynistic musings:

**

Victoria was a noblewomen from an obscure region of Gor. Rich beyond measure, she had little sympathy with the plight of the lowly slave girls she saw everywhere. In her well regulated home kingdom any women who ended up in slavery clearly deserved it, either as a rightful punishment or as their own lustful foolish choice.

Victoria happened to have a urgent matter to deal with, and was traveling through an area, far from her home country, where she was unknown. Suddenly her carriage was stopped by a group of men looking for escaped slave girls. Victoria felt entirely safe; she was accompanied by a troop of armed guards hired to protect her; although such a precaution was not much needed in her home land, she had been told it was best to bear such an expense while on the road. She was traveling with several maid servants who the slave hunters were eyeing, so she assured the men they were not escaped slaves, but when the men persisted she agreed to humor them and let them carry out their inspection. After all, her guards, who were all newly hired, seemed curious about what these men might be after, so it must be best to let them see there was nothing about her maids to concern themselves with.

'So you agree that any one of them might be a fugitive?' the slave hunters pressed.

'Well, I suppose' she shrugged.

'Since you concede that our suspicions have merit, please sign this form giving us your permission to pursue this matter; we will of course pursue it without your consent, but this will make matters more pleasant for all of us.' Victoria, seeing no reason not to keep matters pleasant, signed. She heard her guards muttering among themselves, but as usual paid little mind to those so far below her rank.

The slave hunters soon had all her servants stripped naked and chained hand and foot.

'This is the custom here; once under suspicion, the suspect must be kept bound as a slave and made available for inspection until fully cleared' they explained to her.

'How long till you can clear them?' Victoria asked.

'To make sure, we will keep them each for a few hours, maybe a day depending. If during that time any one of them ever behaves like a slave, then that is taken as clear proof that that one is a runaway, and she will be collared and branded, then sold to pay for our trouble.'

From the tenor of their muttering, Victoria gathered that this seemed reasonable to her guards, and so she supposed it seemed reasonable enough to herself. 'Just do not delay us too long' she peevishly told the slave hunters.

The men then showed the naked chained women their whips. 'If you do not wish to be whipped, crawl on your hands and knees to us and kiss our feet.' The women, terrified, all complied.

'There' one of the men told Victoria, 'clear slave behavior. No further proof is required.'

In horror Victoria watched her former maids each have a slave collar placed about her neck; they were all then placed in a coffle to be led off to be branded. 'They are all very pretty, we will make quite a lot when they are auctioned off as pleasure slaves. Not a bad life for them.'

'That wasn't fair', Victoria protested. 'You said you would whip them; that's why they behaved as you demanded.'

'They behaved as slaves. Only slaves do that.'

One of the men then showed Victoria one of the forms she had signed. 'This gives us your permission to treat any member of your party as a potential runaway slave, provided we have reason to suspect them.'

'Yes' Victoria agreed, 'I did sign that. I suppose you are in your rights.' She turned to the coffle of her former maids. 'There seems nothing I can do to save you. You will have to accept that you are now slaves.' Turning to the men 'Where can I hire some maids? I must have several to attend to my needs.'

'You seem very rich' one of them said.

'Oh, I am. Maybe I should just purchase this lot' pointing to the coffle of her former maids. 'That would be best, they know my needs well. Maybe you have done me a favor by enslaving them for me.'

'They are all runaway slaves. They were slaves already.'

'If you say so.'

'Oh, but we do. They will all soon confess to it. They were all so fearful of the whip.' He looked at Victoria in a way that made her feel uneasy. 'Why were you harboring so many runaway slaves?' Her guards started murmuring amongst themselves again.

Startled, Victoria looked sternly at the slave hunter. 'What are you talking about.'

At a nod from the man Victoria was stripped by his companions, chained hand and foot, and placed on her knees. Before her guards could agree about how to react, they heard him say to her, 'With all your so called maids now known runaway slaves, that you are one too seems likely, and so we are now allowed to treat you as a slave while we investigate that possibility.'

Her guards seemed to come to a consensus then, and backed away from the slave hunters. One was heard saying, 'Let them do their job; every one of her maids a slave - it is suspicious. Protecting runaway slaves isn't our job. And since we've already been fully paid up front for guarding her from everything else, why worry about whether she is a fugitive slave or not.' The other guards all grunted agreement.

One of the slave hunters showed Victoria his whip. 'Crawl to my feet and kiss them.' Victoria didn't move. With her wrists bound behind her, a chain was attached to them and used to pull her arms upward until she was raised to stand bent over on her toe tips. The man circled her several times cracking the whip in the air inches from her. 'Confess that you are a slave, now, or your whipping will be brutal.' Victoria hung there, lips pressed firmly together.

'So you know we can't whip someone like you until we have determined that you are a runaway slave. If you make this easy for us, you will be treated like your former maids.'

'And you'll enslave and sell me.'

'Yes, but as a pleasure slave. The moment we saw you, it was clear you were much more beautiful than any of your former maids, and now that we can see your attributes fully we can be sure that you would be a prized addition to any master's harem. So as a pleasure slave your life would not be entirely dissimilar to your current one. But if you resist us, your fate will not be so pleasant.'

'If I resist, you will not be able to enslave me at all, and I'll report what you are doing to the authorities.' She hopefully saw her guards perk up slightly hearing this.

At that Victoria was gagged. Still naked and chained, she was led through the streets until she was brought to what was clearly a court of law, her guards tagging along. There, her former maids, now collared and branded, testified how they were runaway slaves who Victoria had helped. Victoria was kept gagged throughout their testimony. The court, seeing no need to hear Victoria's side of things since the evidence against her was overwhelming, kept her gagged throughout the proceedings, and condemned her to not just enslavement but to be branded as the lowliest of work slaves. Her guards then dispersed satisfied, having seen justice done. After all they had already been fully paid, and unfortunately for Victoria, not to protect her from this.

'We warned you' the man who had shown her the signed form told Victoria. She was then branded in front of her former maids. Their eyes grew wide as they saw how huge the red hot branding irons were. While they each had received a small 'k' branded on their left thighs, Victoria would receive the deep impressions of six immense brands running along her left side from her hip to her knee spelling out K A J I R A; very very few slaves were ever branded as the lowest order of work slaves, but the appropriate brands were eventually found, albeit by adopting those used on the larger herd animals. Usually a slave would be kept gagged while being branded, but in Victoria's case the men chose the very start of her branding as the moment to ungag her, wanting to let the slave coffle of former maids hear her fully as she screamed her agony. And similarly for the lengthy whipping she received afterwards, the former maids sat comfortably watching every blow fall on her while hearing her continuous screams. The coffle was then loaded onto a cart, while Victoria's fettered wrists were chained to the cart's rear. The former maids now wore the robes of pleasure slaves, while Victoria was entirely naked, her flesh displaying everywhere her newly acquired red welts.

'You will all be sold together, to be someone's harem of pretty pleasure slaves spending your days in luxury, together with one maid-of-all-work whose task from now on will be catering to your every whim. The full story behind your joint history will add greatly to your total price; there are many cruel rich masters who would delight in hearing it and having its aftermath played out daily before them.'

And with the crack of the whip of the driver, the cart moved forward, while Victoria, her ankles joined by a short chain, struggled to keep up with the pace of her work slave sisters harnessed in front. Her former maids, lounging on the cart, jeered at her struggles, 'There seems nothing we can do to save you, Victoria, you will have to accept that you are now a lowly work slave, in fact our lowly work slave' they laughed.

The men, meanwhile, divided up Victoria's possessions as their rightful court ordered spoils. 'So rich' one commented. 'And so foolish' another replied. 'To think she had guards that easily outnumbered us, but didn't immediately command them to protect her from us. She must come from a very ungorean region indeed.'

**

'Yes' he thought, 'such a downfall, from the highest to the very lowest, is somehow very arousing for me, when it is done to a beautiful women who ends up a naked slave in chains. I wonder why? Anyway, what should I call this one?'