All Comments on 'Misogynistic Fantasies Ch. 02'

by Rilkehorseandrider

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Took a dark turn there.

It was good, I loved it, though have you considered writing stories with this theme that aren't erotic? The idea of riches to rags based on law can be a destructive emotional element in a fantasy or fiction story. I loved it, 10/10.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

Reversal of Fortune

Meet Victoria. She's wealthy, attended by maids catering to her every need and surrounded by armed guards. Slave catchers request to inspect Victoria's maids to see if the maids are runaway slaves. Exhibiting what the slave catchers deem to be 'slave behavior,' the slave catchers seize the maids, collar them and place them in a coffle.

Victoria is skeptical, but decides it may be easier to buy the maids back at an auction. Deciding that Victoria has given - up the maids too easily, the guards accuse Victoria of complicity. Taken as a criminal, Victoria is sentenced to the lowest form of work slavery; her former maids are sold at auction to a life of ease as pleasure slaves in harems.

Why didn't Victoria order her guards to protect her and her companions when armed guards could have shooed the slavers away? It's an interesting question that Victoria herself has already answered.

Rilke presents in the framework of naughtiness an interesting morality tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRilkehorseandrider@Rilkehorseandrider
Very short bio: (first half of life) Raped when early teenager Practiced self bondage Never dated till Midlife crisis at age 40. (second half of life) Twice married twice widowed *** My username refers to two specific sonnets from Rilke's Sonnets to Orpheus. That work consis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES