Miss A's New Play Thing Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss A conditions her new sub. Alex's predicament worsening.
4.4k words
4.51
21.9k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months before meeting Alex:

Miss A stood in her living room her arms crossed with a smirk on her bright red lips and a twinkle in her blue eyes, her face framed by her straight as an arrow, jet black hair falling to her shoulders in a sexy bob cut. Her skin tight floral yoga pants seemingly painted on accentuating her legs and ass. Her low cut crop top showing off her flat toned midriff and ample cleavage, she tapped her feet drawing attention to her pedicured feet and bright red toes.

Miss A stood over a contractor as he worked away, he worked shirtless and his muscular body gleamed with a hint of sweat. She could tell he was an alpha male, not like her typical beta bitches. She thought of all the fun she could have breaking him down and imagined him at the foot of her throne with worship in his pleading eyes.

Miss A had instructed the contractor to modify her exercise bike, she wanted it to be able to supply a shock of electricity to the rider if the pedals stopped, she claimed to be a personal trainer and it was part of her clients exercise plan. Really the bike was intended to push a sub to the brink of physical exertion so their minds would be more pliable. The bike would soon been fitted with anchor points so a sub could be bound in place unable to dismount the bike. She had commissioned a custom dildo fixed to a piston that could easily be mounted to the bike seat and would fuck a slaves ass while they were pedaling. She had already created a plethora of videos she could put on the tv and use to recondition her prospective subs into whatever perversion she preferred. She couldn't wait to try out the device on a fresh specimen.

"All done Ma'am" the contractor said wiping sweat from his forehead.

"It's perfect," Miss A purred unable to tone down the sexual and dominant undercurrent of her thoughts as they bleed through into the tone of her voice. "Why don't you follow me and we can discuss your payment," she said with emphasis on the word your.

"Leave your shirt," she said walking back to her playroom, swinging her ass provocatively with a brimming smile. The contractor followed close behind without another word.

Chapter 1: Alex's Predicament

Alex was locked in a cage in Miss A's dungeon as a metronome ticked away. Alex had been instructed to count the ticks of the metronome. He was covered in welts from his previous caning and flogging, His knees and back aches from being stuck in the cage. The sensation of the butt plug in his ass was the least of his discomforts. He had grown accustomed to Miss A's sweaty socks tied beneath his nose.

All Alex could do was count. 2088... 2089... 2090... Alex's mind was turning to mush, he had stopped actively thinking a while ago, all there was in his existence was pain and monotony. Every so often a loud buzzer would sound designed to keep him awake. Alex had certainly lost count at this point but futility kept counting.

Miss A had returned home from shopping, she had picked up the promised chastity device amongst other new goodies, she would be sure to be reimbursed once she had gotten Alex's pin number for his credit card. For now she had to dig into Alex's "gift". Alex had forgotten to bring a gift for Miss A, so she had emptied his wallet placing one bill at a time into Alex mouth only to beat him until the bills dropped to the floor and she pocketed them. Miss A was certain Alex would not forget her gift ever again.

Miss A returned to her dungeon without Alex noticing; all that existed to Alex was his pain and the predictable tick of the metronome. His eyes were glazed over and blood shot from his previous tears and his exhaustion. Without a word Miss A walked beside the cage and unlocked it, Alex continued counting seemingly unable to pay attention to anything else.

Miss A stopped the metronome, her slave continued counting. 2254... 2255... 2256... Miss A smiled at his state, he had clearly lost count long ago, she had been gone for about 3 hours and knew Alex should have been well over 3000 if he had been able to keep count. Alex had clearly been partially dozing to sleep before the buzzer would wake him every 15 minutes.

Alex continued counting despite the absence of the metronome. Miss A bent down and looked him right in his glassy lifeless eyes. "You may stop counting now Slave." Miss A said calmly. Alex continued counting. Miss A reached up slapping Alex. He blinked a few times and some life returned to his eyes as he noticed Miss A crouched in front of him. She reached up and untied the socks around his nose, his first breath the fresh air in hours seemed to revolt him as he stared wantonly at the socks being removed.

"Follow me slave," Miss A said rising to her feet and walking from the dungeon. Standing seemed to already be a forgotten artifact of Alex's life as he crawled behind his Mistress without contemplating standing. Miss A was in her street clothes and Alex had just taken notice of her perfect ass swaying side to side in her ripped jeans that showed off the creamy smooth skin of her legs in all the right places. As she lead him down the hall. She reached a door and stopped. "You may relieve yourself in her slave, i know you must need the washroom by now. Stand and bend over the sink and I will remove your plug." Alex obeyed like a mindless zombie.

Miss A carefully eased the plug from the slaves ass as he groaned in discomfort. Once it was out she placed it in the sink. "You will wash this toy, you will always be responsible for cleaning any toys we play with once we are done using them." She said authoritatively. "Once you are done using the facilities I want you to shave your cock and balls, and to give yourself an enima." Miss A said waving her hand to indicate the shaving cream, razor, and enima kit. "Once you are done, remain here kneeling until I return. And don't get too handsy with that cock of mine while your shaving." Miss A said before leaving Alex to his tasks.

Miss A set about her own duties, she knew Alex would be hungry and thirsty so she refilled the dog bowl with water and prepared some plain porridge. She then went to dress herself for the evening of play. It was already late at this point but she intended to keep Alex awake for the next 24 hours or so to further his vulnerability in this sleep deprived state.

Miss A returned she was barefoot with fishnets, wearing a red latex thong and matching bra, in her hand she held a little metal chastity device. "Rise slave," she commanded. Alex rose to his feet, his cock grew hard at the site of her. Miss A grabbed a bottle of lube from a shelf in the washroom and squirted a generous amount onto her hand. She reached for Alex's 5 inch cock and began stroking. Alex melted at her touch and his cock began to twitch on the verge of cumming immediately. "Tsk, tsk" Miss A mocked, "the cage goes on much better with a bit of lube," she stated releasing her grip on his now lubricated cock. "But it also goes on much better on a limp dick," she said as she swung her foot for a hard kick to the groin. The blow landed and Alex fell to his knees on the hard bathroom tile grasping at his groin in agonoy.

"Rise, you are no longer permitted to touch my cock without permission!" Miss A said sharply. Alex scrambled to his feet and put his arms at his side. She raised her foot to strike again and Alex winced, "Do I need to blindfold you? It seems you cannot contain yourself at the sight of me, and I will not have a pussy, bitch of a slave wincing every time i go to kick their balls." she said.

"No Miss A... I'll be good." Alex said frightened, he did not want to be blindfolded, somehow knowing the blow was coming eased his mind.

"Alright then, hands at your side, and try to stay on your feet this time, I know you want nothing more than to kneel and worship at my feet but first things first." Miss A said mockingly. The next kick came hard and fast causing Alex to keel over slightly but not fall to the floor. His cock was losing some of its tumecense but was still partially erect. Three more kicks and Miss A was satisfied his cock was sufficiently shriveled. She squirted a bit more lube directly into the cage. She placed a ring around his cock and balls and then slid the cage in place, and secured Alex's fate by looping the lock through the hasp and clicking it shut. She smiled broadly at this, "Looks like your cock will be remaining a virgin for at least another month." she laughed as he looked down at his new destiny.

Chapter 2: Exercise Time!

"Enough fun for now, follow me slave, let's have a bite to eat." Miss A walked over to the kitchen with Alex crawling behind her, she sat in a chair and placed two bowls on the ground, one filled with water and the other with the now cold porridge. Alex darted for the water and slurped it greedily before moving his attention to the porridge. Miss A laughed at him again loving every minute of his degradation. She daintily plucked a grape from a fruit bowl on the table and popped it into her mouth. Alex ate for several minutes making a big mess in the process, it is difficult to eat from a dog bowl without any utensils while on your hands and knees he noticed.

"You had better clean your mess" Miss A said. Alex understood she wanted him to lick the floor clean and set to work. "Time for desert she said throwing a few grapes on the floor and crushing them under her feet. She raised the sole of her foot to Alex's face and he dutifully begans licking them clean. "Tsk, tsk," she said again, "Don't the slave boys in your porn videos ever express their gratitude?"

"Yes, Miss A. Thank you Miss A." he said automatically.

"Goooood," cooed Miss A feeling her power over him grow, she stomped more grapes and raised her foot again. "Now, I will not suffer an unfit slave, you will be put on a strict diet and exercise plan starting immediately."

"Come with me," she said after Alex had licked the last moresol of grape juice from her soles and toes. She walked into the living room where Alex had first entered, he noticed a major change, mounted on the seat of the exercise bike was a large life like dildo with metal veins. She raised a foot to the pedals and put them in motion, the dildo rose and fell with the pedals. Alex gulped, he could tell where this was going.

Miss A had Alex bend over and applied lube to his anus which had been stretched from the plug and had him mount the phallus. She proceeded to attach wrist and ankle restraints which connected to the pedals and handlebars. Lastly she applied some gel to his nipples and scrotum followed by little electrical pads.

"Begin," Miss A said, and Alex began to pedal causing the dildo to slowly fuck his ass in and out. "Now that your not going anywhere, shall we review your current situation?" She said sardonically.

"Where to begin: you have placed yourself in quite the predicament these last few weeks haven't you? Firstly, I have enough pictures of you to blackmail you into oblivion, I have all your personal information, all your contacts, and your credit card" she said matter-of-factly. "Your virgin cock has been locked into a nice little cage and will only see the light of day at my discretion, and you don't even know my real name!" Miss A said with sadistic glee. "Currently, you are restrained onto a bike, fucking your own ass, and if you stop for even a second," she paused and gave her hands a thunderous clap, "Zap! a jolt will go right to your ass, balls and nipples! I don't envy you slave." She said laughing wickedly.

"Now lets up the resistance shall we, wouldn't want this to be too easy on you." she tapped the controls and laughed some more.

"Now Alex Johnston, I suggest you do everything in your power to make me as happy as possible, considering your life and balls are now in my oh so cruel hands. Why don't we start with the pin to your credit card? Oh yes, that would make me quite happy!" Miss A exclaimed gleefully, relishing in her absolute power over her new toy.

"1-2-3-9" Alex said through gritted teeth as the cock oscillated in and out of his ass, his legs were growing weak.

"Excellent," Miss A said, "You had better be telling me the truth slave, You wouldn't want to embarrass your poor Mistress by having her card be declined while she is shopping. That would make me very, very angry, and you don't want that, let me assure you."

"That's my pin Miss A, I promise!" Alex still remembered his previous caning and dared not enrage Miss A again any time soon.

"Good," she said playfully grabbing his face in one hand and giving it a gentle shake from side to side. "Well, I will leave you to focus on your exercise while I prep your accommodations, shouldn't take more than an hour." she said laughing and walking away.

An hour!?! thought Alex, there is no way he could maintain this level of exertion for an hour. With the room empty he struggled against his bondage to no avail and slowed his pace on the bike to a near stop. Zap! a jolt of electricity surged into his ass, nipples and balls causing him to yelp at the pain. He redoubled his efforts and peddled harder.

Chapter 3 "Sleepover"

Miss A's pussy was soaking wet, she was so horny she had to find release, she peeled her latex panties to the side and began massaging her clit, moments later she slid a finger inside and began fucking herself. She reached up with her other hand and pulled her bra down revealing her little pink nipples and tweaked them gently. Her breathing was becoming more laboured as she could feel her climax rising. She would need to bring over a bull to fuck this pent up sexual tension out of her properly she thought as she pushed herself over the edge erupting in pleasure, as she though of the hunky contractor she had fucked a few months ago.

Once she had recuperate from her orgasm she set to work preparing her slaves quarters. A small bed surrounded with stocks on all sides to restrain a slave in any position. A monitor was mounted to the ceiling to play various videos of her creation to reprogram a slave's mind. The sheets and blankets were a latex material, which could effectively mummify a slave. The latex also did not breath at all, and an overheated, uncomfortable and exhausted slave was much more easily manipulated. A vice like clamp, with a water bottle, like on a hamster's cage was at the head of the bed allowing a slave to be secured and forced to stare at the screen and drink whatever she wished. A pair of headphones was there to enhance the brainwashing of the videos. Various electrical wires were around the bed to allow for negative reinforcement when viewing images not aligned with the reprogramming.

Miss A had to select which conditioning she wanted for this slave. She knew feet repulsed Alex, she could tell by the way her dirty socks had bothered him, and how he reacted to eating crushed grapes from the soles of her feet. Her dominant and controlling nature made her want to brainwash him to desire feet above all else, she loved the power she felt when manipulating a slave and controlling their thoughts and desires.

Miss A took the water bottle with her to the washroom and filled it with her sweet champagne. She knew her slave would be thirsty after his time on the bike and took great pleasure in forcing her slaves to drink her piss.

Screams of agony from the living room interrupted her. She knew Alex must have ran out of steam and has been unable to keep pedaling the bike and a constant stream of electricity was frying all his most sensitive places. She returned to the living room to watch her new slaves writhing suffering, and to eventually freed him once she had drank in enough of his agony. Miss A was a sadist above all else.

After briefly watching him wryth in pain, and feeling a fresh flash of heat in her sex Miss A spoke, "Only lasted thirty five minute, despicable" she said with contempt. As she unplugged the electrodes and Alex stopped thrashing at his bondage and was gasping to catch his breath, he glistened with sweat from head to toe. She unbuckled his hands and feet and helped him dismount the cock seat, Alex fell limp to the floor panting strenuously for air.

"Now normally, I add a full day in chastity for every minute of a workout a slave cannot complete. Since you are new and still only a trainee, I will only add an hour for each minute." Miss A feigned the doing arithmetic in her head as though it was a challenge, "Twenty-five hours, carry the one; ah yes, rounding up that is two more days, too bad you couldn't last just one more minute, I wouldn't have had to round up. Keep this up and you will be a virgin forever slave boy." she said stifling a laugh. "Now follow me to your room slave"

"wa... ter..." Alex mumbled.

"Oh yes, you can have a drink soon slave, follow me to your room and you can drink your fill." She said walking briskly to Alex's new room.

Alex slowly followed, he ass ached from the pounding he had just inflicted on himself, and his legs felt like wet noodles from the exercise. His fear of the cane, and of being kicked in the nuts allowed him to push forward. He entered the room behind Miss A gawking at her fishnet clad legs and red latex thong riding into her ass, he felt his cock trying to harden in it's new prison.

"On the bed slave, arms outstretched at your side." she said with her hands on her hips waiting impatiently with no sympathy for his state of dehydration, pain and exhaustion. Alex obeyed.

Miss A secured his hands and feet in the stocks and proceeded to secure his head in the vice. She placed the headphones on him and some sensory deprivation mittens on his hands to completely rob Alex of all sensations except those she expressly wanted him to feel.

Miss A unlocked Alex chastity cage and in its place she put a cock pump hooked up to electrodes. This device was designed to stimulate a slave when he saw images and sounds associated with their new programming, although never enough stimulation to cum. It would also supply a sharp electrical shock when seeing other images not associated with their reprogramming to make a slave truly detest everything except what their Mistress wanted them to focus on.

Once Alex was completely bound and secured, and properly hooked up to the cock pump Miss A gently lifted one of the headphones and whispered in a sultry voice "Sweet dreams slave boy." She placed the headphones back onto Alex's ear and walked from the room with a wicked smile and satisfied strut. She shut the door and Alex was plunged into darkness.

Chapter 4: Hypnotherapy

Alex lay in the darkness for a moment before the monitor above him came to life and the sound of Miss A rang through his ears. On the monitor was the slow ticking of a metronome watermarked on the video. A video of womens feet began to play across the screen, feet in high heels, feet in sandals, clean feet, dirty feet. Manicured toes, toe rings the images, chastity keys on anklets, went on and on as the cock pump began to work itself on Alex's cock.

Alex noticed the water bottle beside him and greedily sucked on the straw. It took him a few gulps before he realized he was drinking piss, at which point he gagged and coughed up some of it and it covered his face and soaked into his hair.

Suddenly, Miss A's voice was in his ears "A slaves duty is to his Mistress. Slaves are property not people. Property exists for the pleasure of its owner." All the while the familiar ticking metronome swayed hypnotically side to side.

"You crave your Mistresses pleasure above all else. Your orgasmn does not please your Mistress. Always ask yourself, Do I have permission to do this? Will this please my Mistress."

The feet on the video continued, a pair of stilettos black heels with red soles dangled off a womans pantyhoe clad feet in union with the tick of the metronome.

12