Miss A's New Play Thing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to worship your Mistresses feet. You desire only your Mistresses pleasure, and worshiping your Mistresses feet gives her pleasure."

The images changed to asses, tits, dominant men fucking women with abandon; the cock pump stopped and was replaced with a harah electric current flowing through his cock and balls. "You are a beta male bitch."

Slaves sucking on a Mistresses toes returned to the screen and the cock pump actuated.

"I live to serve my Mistress. My pain is her pleasure, her pleasure is my pleasure." Miss A's voice continued. "This simple axiom form the mantra and purpose of your life."

This process continues endlessly. Alex was already in a completely exhausted and suggestive state from the days activities. The device was set to run all night long, the negative reinforcement would recur every 10-15 minutes shocking Alex's cock and balls. There would be no sleep for Alex this evening, only brainwashing.

Without noticing he was doing it Alex had begun reciting his new mantra "I live to serve Miss A. My pain is Miss A's pleasure, Miss A's pleasure is my pleasure." He mindlessly recited this all night long as the images of feet kept pervading his subconscious, Alex had slipped deep into a trance state, even the electrodes shocking his cock did nothing to disturb this trance, he simply started to associate anything that was not his Mistresses feet with extreme discomfort.

Chapter 5: A New Day

During the night while Alex was being brainwashed Miss A set to work finalizing her complete control over her new slave. She installed software on his phone to send her a notification if he looked at any pornography. She went back through his contacts taking note of people to send blackmail material to if Alex ever stepped out of line, she highlighted the only female contact, Ashley.

She signed into his online banking and checked his balances and requested a credit increase on his credit card. She noted all the frivolous spending on fast food, beer, and other wastes of money thinking to herself of all the better uses for his money.

Miss A entered the room the next morning, with a bag of ice in hand, she shut off the program and immediate put the ice on her slaves cock and balls to get rid of his hard-on, Alex winced at the ice but greatly preferred this to a kick in the balls. Miss A slid the cock cage back in place and clasped the lock shut before unbinding his hands, feet, and face.

"Dress yourself and meet me in the living room" Miss A said as she walked away. Miss A had left his clothes in a heap on the floor and had replaced his boxers with a pair of frilly pink panties. Alex's cock began to fill his cage as he slid on the panties, he put on the rest of his clothes and crawled out to the living room.

Miss A sat on the couch with her knees crossed and one foot bobbing up and down in the air, she was wearing her housecoat and some open toes slippers, her red toenails drawing Alex's attention as his eyes moved up and down in motion with her foot.

"Good morning slave," Miss A said.

"Good morning Miss A." Alex replied.

"Now that you have finished your first night of training, you must be on your way. I have other slaves to serve me and I know you have school tomorrow, so you had best return to your studies." Miss A said.

"I have put together a to-do list for you to do while you wait for our next session." She said as she handed Alex an envelope. "I've left your phone and wallet by the door, you can let yourself out, I have important things to do" she said drawing emphasis on the word important implying that he was very unimportant to her. "But, it would please me if you left your credit card behind." Miss A said as she stood and left the room.

This keyword "Please Me" triggered Alex, there was no doubt he would leave his credit card behind for Miss A. He picked up his phone and wallet, leaving his card behind and walked out the door reeking of sweat and piss, he walked to the bus stop and opened the envelope.

To be continued.

New author and appreciate all feed back. please leave comments to help improve future chapters.

12