Miss A's New Play Thing Pt. 04

Story Info
Miss A sisifies her slave.
5.7k words
4.19
23.5k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Miss A had just finished a luxurious bubble bath and was returning to her slave who was chastised and gagged with her pantie hose and a ball gag, with Miss A's wetted panties draped over his nose. Locked away in her dungeon, after an arduous breath control play session, her slave was spread wide at the ankles with a spreader bar, bent at the waist with his head and hands locked securely in the stockade, wax from the candles on a chandelier above her slave continued raining down on his tenderized flesh. His ass gaping and left starving with hunger for more of Miss A's cock. She knew her slave was oozing sexual frustration from each and everyone of his sad pathetic pours.

Chapter One: A Quick Break

Miss A strode into her dungeon wearing just her silky kimono holding a glass filled to the brim with her grey, soaping bathwater. Her slave, Alex, had only had a drink of Miss A's piss since arriving at her abode several house ago and had been put through a rigorous workout, vigorous ass fucking, sadistic beating, and over an hour of harsh, restrictive bondage. Miss A came and unlocked his ankles from the spreader bar, unbolted the stockades and freed her slave. "Stretch those achy muscles, slave," Miss A commanded, "your day is far from over."

Alex stretched his arms and legs taking a deep breath, as people often do when taking an enjoyable stretch. As he inhaled a fresh whiff of Miss A's pheromones from her soaked panties which were still draped over his nose and drowned his senses. Once he had stretched for a minute like a cat waking from a long afternoon nap Miss A spoke again.

"We will need to remove all of that wax," Miss A's familiar sadist smile highlighted by her slightly elongated incisors beaming at her slave, her recent orgasm could sedate her sadistic nature no longer. She walked across the dungeon and retrieved one of her many riding crops. "If you don't want to get locked back in the stocks, you will stand still with your hand behind your head and legs spread wide as I do you the favor of removing this wax." Miss A set to work meticulously beating away every fleck of wax from Alex's aching back. She was only part way done and she could sense Alex approaching his threshold for pain as his breathing quickened and his weight shifted from side to side, grunts of pain tried in vain to escape his gagged lips.

Miss A stopped her beating and circled around to face her slave whose eyes were clenched shut in obvious agony. Blood rushed to Miss A's sex as her nipples stiffened and she unconsciously bit at the cornor of her lower lip. "Look at me Slave." Miss A whispered into his ear. His eyes opened, his vision slightly obstructed by the waistband of Miss A's panties, he stared into her magnificent blue eyes framed by her jet black hair which fell just to her shoulders. Alex's caged little dicklet quivered in its confines as fresh precum dripped out of his cage, he hadn't cum in over a week. Miss A's stiff nipples poked against her silky robe. She moved in close to her slave brushing her nipples against his chest and letting out an exaggerated moan of pleasure designed to drive him wild with lust. His cockcaged bobbed up and down as his virgin cock pulsated furiously in its confinement. Miss A reached around digging her nails into him liberating some more wax from his backside. "Almost done slave, then I'll take a little break," she winked at him exaggerating the word I'll.

She walked back around and lashed out with her crop another dozen or so hits until the last of the wax lay strewn across the floor. Her slaves back painted like an artist's canvas with angry pink welts and nail marks. She reached up and undid the ball gag and pulled the saliva and sweat soaked pantyhose from his mouth, and raised the glass of swampy water to him. "Have a quick refreshment slave, I brought you some of my bath water" Miss A said evilly. "Then you can go for a bathroom break." Her slave guzzled down the bathwater with one satisfied gulp, clearly desperate for more to drink. "Greedy little slut," Miss A commented, "You can go and lick around the bathtub drain if you want, might still be a few drops left." She mocked with thinly veiled disgust in her voice. Miss A spit in his face as if trying to purge the unpalatable bath water from her own mouth.

"Once your done in the washroom come join me in the living room." Miss A said leaving the room, as her spit dribbled down Alex's face. Her kamono was tight across the back as her ass cheek swayed hypnotically with each stride. Alex didn't move a mussel until Miss A's footsteps were out of ear shot as if he were rooted in place by even the sound of her presence. Only after she was gone did he shake his head awaking from his trance state and went to the washroom, glancing at the residual bathwater pooling around the drain, tempted by Miss A's mockery he contemplated licking around the drain for another taste of her essence.

Chapter Two: A Makeover

Miss A layed down relaxing on her couch as Alex crawled into the living room. "He's learning..." Miss A thought to herself pleased at the relatively quick pace of her slaves training. "Chastised and denied virgins make the best pets." She thought to herself. All of Miss A's many slaves served her in anyway she pleased, and had to support Miss A financially as one of their many duties to her. But this slave, a helpless student with no real world experience and a resume that was truly pitiful, all the life skills of a typical millennial couch potato, Miss A would need to get creative to find a use for this one.

"Well slave, as I mentioned earlier, you obligated to lavish me with money and gifts and all the finer things in life that my wicked heart desires. As we have already agreed, you are hardly qualified to be a foot stool. So we will need to train you with some appropriate skills to make you a little less useless to your superiors." Miss A said. "It will be a challenging task, we will need to pick something simple enough that even a total dunce like you can't fuck it up too badly. I was thinking a maid service might suit you" She said smiling wide. "You will of course need a uniform and some training before I would even consider being able to book you any appointments. I couldn't risk humiliating myself and my reputation unless I knew for certain you were up to the task, just wait here a moment." Miss A finished as she walked off into her so called sissy room.

Alex could hear Miss A rummaging around and items being tossed on the floor, he heard a stifled giggle and some more rummaging. Alex thought it ridiculous that Miss A was worried about humiliating herself, and yet here she was picking out a sissy maid outfit for him, if anyone was going to be humiliated it was certainly him. His cock stirred in its cage again as the memory of getting his toenails painted surged to the front of his mind, he could feel himself blushing as blood left his extremities and entered his cock and cheeks. He realized humiliation was a sort of aphrodisiac to him.

"Okay come on in slave I think I've picked out what we need!" Miss A said excitedly from the other room. Alex crawled in and looked at the array of clothing, make-up and devices that were sprawled in front of Miss A. There was absolutely no doubt now, this was going to make the humiliation of having his nails done seem benign. This was truly going to be emasculating, Miss A would make sure of that.

"Up here slave," Miss A patted her hand on a plush, royal purple seat, in front of a large standing mirror, "We will start with your make-up." Miss A set about her slaves makeover starting with a cleanser, giving her slaves face a thorough cleaning. Next was the face scrub, and then the moisturizer, primer, concealer, foundation, followed by more than a hint of blush. She moved up onto his eyebrows, followed by eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. Miss A finished off with some lip liner and hot pink lipstick. She grabbed some fake diamond clip on earrings, "These will do until you get those ears pierced." she said. Alex felt his stomach drop at the thought of having his ears pierced. Evaluating her work Miss A seemed satisfied.

Alex could not believe the mirror staring back at him was a woman's face, despite his boyish hair he looked like a woman from the neck up. Miss A grabbed a red straight haired wig and placed it on him, "And this will have yo do until your hair grows out a bit." Alex was in shock, he looked unrecognizable, he even thought he looked sexy.

"Now let's get you dressed," Miss A handed him some thigh high white stockings with a hot pink seam up the leg and pink lace at the top. A pair of hot pink, stilettoed, 4 inch open toe, ankle strap heels, A white corset with pink lacing, hot pink lacy bra and matching pair of assless panties, and a similarly pink and white frilly french maid style apron which was clearly too short to cover anything.

Alex set about putting on the cloths and Miss A was correcting him as he went along, "No, no, you roll the stockings to the toes, once your toes are in place carefully unroll them making sure the seam stays centered on the back of your calf and thigh." Alex fumbled with the corset, "These can be tricky, let me help," Miss A volunteered. "Exhale as much as you can." She said pulling so hard on the corsets strings that Alex almost lost his footing. Alex had his torso transform into a semi-hourglass figure with corset so tight it was restricting his breathing. Next was the bra. "Oh wait, I have just the thing," Miss A grabbed some C-cup silicone inserts, she poured something onto the back of them and stuck them to Alex's chest. Little did Alex know this was a medical grade adhesive that was extremely challenging to remove without professional help. "Perfect!" she said with giddy excitement as she helped Alex with the bra clasp.

"Now the pièce de ré•sis•tance," Miss A said helping him step into the french maid outfit and pulling it up and helping to tie the back. "Now just the heels and some... accessories..." Miss A said sinisterly. Alex stepped into the heels and before he could bend over to do up the straps Miss A was on her knees to "help" with the heel straps, the cleavage of her bare breasts visible through the gap on the kamono.

Alex was too distracted by her cleavage to notice the locks Miss A had placed on his heels binding them to his feet. Next was a tall pink posture collar around his neck with D-rings on all sides. A pair of pink wrist cuffs were next. Miss A connected his wrists to his collar on a short spreader bar, his wrists hung limply at about breast level, enough freedom to allow some chores, enough restriction to ensure the chores would be extremely laborious and to keep his hands securely locked in a sissified posture.

"Bend over slave" Miss A said happily, she applied a generous amount of lube to his anus and grabbed a stainless steel hook with an enlarged ball at one end and a hoop on the other end. She gently eased the anal hook into Alex's ass and tied a rope between his neck collar and anal hook. The anal hook was tied with a constriction style knot. Any slight motion the posture collar aloud, or any bending Alex did would sinch the knot continually tighter and bury the hook deeper and deeper in Alex's ass.

The final piece was a humbler, while her slave was bent over she roughly grabbed his balls and pulled them between his legs, The humbler clamped on his balls and hooped around the back of his thighs restricting his steps to an effeminate sissy gait. Alex could not move his feet more than six inches max with each step without risking ripping his swollen blue balls right off.

"I do love a good makeover!" Miss A said she had seemed genuinely very happy with the result of the the hour long makeover. Miss A's happiness scared Alex more than her usual cruel demeanor, he was waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak. Standing Alex back up and turning him slowly towards the mirror to see the finished product, Miss A's happy smile and eyes switched back to her menacing sadistic appearance Alex was more familiar with.

"Now Alexa... just so you know, those tits of yours, they're glued in place, and should be pretty near impossible to get off by now, I know a couple doctors who might be able to get them off, but it will hurt like hell! She smirked wickedly, "And those slutty little heels of yours, I noticed you were too busy gawking at my tits to notice, but they are locked in place, and are going to stay that way until you can strut down a catwalk like a good little sissy slut. With that in mind, I hope you quickly get attuned with your feminine side because this is the start of your new life as Alexa. Now get to work and clean my fucking house!" she commanded strictly and clapped her hand down spanking his ass aggressively.

"I'm sure you're worried about your fingernails, what sissy would be caught dead without her nails done? But don't worry, i just didn't want you to ruin them while your busy scrubbing toilets, we can do them when your done." Miss A laughed.

Worrying about his nails was the last thing on 'Alexa's' mind, he was worried if he heard her right... these tits were really glued on him?! And his heels were locked in place?! How was Alex going to return to school like this, how fucking humiliating. The pit of his stomach kept sinking lower and lower, he couldn't believe his predicament, before he was worried about Miss A blackmailing him, and he knew if he tried to remove this stuff without her approval she certainly would. But how could blackmail be any worse than going out in public like this! Alexa did not want to think about how this could get worse, he... or was it she, knew Miss A always had another sadistic ace up her sleeve. Despite this horrendous humiliation, Alexa's caged little clitty was dripping precum like a leaky faucet.

Chapter Three: Chores

"Alexa, start with all the filthy cocks that have been in your ass, they need to be washed, there's the bike seat and my strapon. You'll need to sweep up all the wax everywhere in the dungeon. fold my laundry, clean my bathtub, make me a snack, clean up the kitchens, tidy up all the clothes on the floor in here." Miss A said demandingly, "If you do that fast enough, and do a half decent job, that would please me, and I'll allow you the privilege of rubbing my feet."

Alex's first visit to Miss A's he had been subjected to some behavior modification and brainwashing by Miss A. Pleasing and suffering for Miss A was his mantra, his sole reason to exist, and his fetish for her feet had been developed and flourished to unprecedented levels. The thought of pleasing Miss A, and worshiping at her feet was all the motivation he thought he needed. But Miss A had rhymed off the list of chores so quickly he wasn't sure he could remember them all.

"I'll give you a couple hours," Miss A said, "Trust me, you really don't want to disappoint me, do you Alexa?" Miss A said looking sternly into Alexa's eyes and playfully slapped his cheek.

The last time Alex had disobeyed and displeased Miss A had resulted in a nearly 3 month extension to his chastity sentence which meant his virgin cock would stay a virgin cock for at least 4 more months, assuming he didn't displease Miss A anymore. "No Miss A, I live to serve you, my pain is your pleasure, your pleasure is my pleasure." Alex replied repeating his mantra.

"I like the sentiment slave, but Alexa needs to talk like a slutty sissy cocksucker maid, not like... whatever the fuck Alex was, the pathetic excuse for a worm that he was. Try again, but say it like the desperate virgin sissy cockwhore you really are." Miss A said venomously.

"I live to serve you Miss A, my pain is your pleasure, your pleasure is my pleasure." Alexa replied back in an effeminate sissy tone.

"That's better," Miss A purred wickedly, "Now I'll be relaxing on the couch, get to work, just remember, you are stuck in this outfit until i let you out and completely at my mercy, make sure keep that in mind and do a good job." She said exiting the sissy room and returning to relax on her couch.

Alex took his first step in the humbler and extended himself a little too far, the crushing pain in his balls was almost as bad as a kick to the balls. He put his foot down and wobbled in his heels which he was still unaccustomed too, which sank the anal hook deeper. "Wow this could be dangerous!" He thought to himself as the fear of slipping in his heels and ripping his balls off in the humbler became a real threat.

With the way his hands were bound, and with the humbler in place restricting his legs, he couldn't bend his knees or reach far enough to clean anything effectively, so every little task involved bending at the waist. Every time he bent over he sank the anal hook continually deeper and deeper into his ass. All part of Miss A's training of course, a good sissy maid knew how to bend at the waist, and walk around with his hands held up like a good little feminine sissy. Alexa wouldn't need this bondage forever, after a bit of training like this Miss A knew this femininity would become an irreversible second nature to Alexa.

Alexa was so restricted it was a challenge to clean the dildos that had been in his ass, he had to bob his whole body up and down and stroke them to get the filth off, his new tits juggling with surprising realism with each bounce. The spreader bar holding his hands up allowed no other way to do it.

Sweeping the wax from the floor was a challenge too, he had the broom in both hands and had to bend and contort his body to try to sweep it all up. He was sure he was missing some of the wax, it was a real struggle to do anything the way he was bound. Miss A was setting him up for failure just like she did with the exercise bike. Miss A was always scheming coming up with ways to ensure she could punish her slaves.

Next was Miss A's laundry. delicate undergarments, exquisite clothing, he felt unworthy touching such devine garments. He found some of Miss A's dirty clothes in a hamper on the floor, her dirty socks and panties were on the top of the pile. Alex was so horny and desperate for Miss A's aroma that got on his hands and knees and mashed his face to the hamper to sniff at them. The smells of Miss A's feet, pussy, ass, and her perfume intoxicated him as he huffed away at them desperately wanting more, in his inebriation he lost his footing and fell to his knees which caused the humbler to crush down excruciatingly on his balls. He had been sniffing away at her undergarments like a filthy pervert for a good five minutes before he refocused on the task at hand. This was when he realized the way he was bound, he could not stand up on his own, he was stuck!

He had no choice but to call for Miss A's help, he knew she would be furious that he had stopped his chores to selfishly sniff at her private things. This was a really bad situation for Alexa. He thought to himself, "Well im already in trouble for this, better make the most of it." He pervishly sniffed away at her socks and panties for another 5 minutes before calling for Miss A.

Chapter Four: Reckoning

Miss A was pissed off when she heard Alexa calling for help at all, let alone without using his sissy voice, but she was down right furious when she saw Alexa with his head in her hamper lying on the floor. Miss A let out an evil laugh, not a haha thats funny laugh, a cruel sadistic supervillainous laugh. As Alex had known, he was truly fucked.

"I didn't tell you to go through my laundry did i slave?" Miss A said with a voice full of wrath and a cocked eyebrow. "Here I go through the trouble of making you look like a beautiful sissy, and you go rummaging through my things. Do you think any future clients would be very happy if they caught you going through their belongings?"

"No, Miss A" Alexa replied sheepishly, his voice muffled from inside the hamper.

12