All Comments on 'Miss A's New Play Thing Pt. 04'

by Pornenthusiest

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes!!!

Thank you for coming back you write my favorite stories, not enough writers like you. Please please please keep writing.

SubadtSubadtabout 4 years ago

I’ve loved every installment of this story. I hope you keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I have ever read on here. Love fantasizing about taking Alex's place *.* Hope to see more chapters in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy. Crap! This story is AMAZING! Checks ALL of the boxes for me, I do hope deeply that it is continued!!!

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 years ago

Supper story,

Loved the story have hanging for the next chapter to see we’re Alexa is heading.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, please continue. At least this time she did treat his wounds at least a little bit. Leaving him hanging by only the anal hook is one good way to rip out his sphincter and not in a good way. Whipping and caning him for so long will leave so many welts and bruises that he will barely be able to walk. It will be awhile before he can piss either after getting the trauma he had to his cock and balls after being whipped for so long. This series has to be one of the best femdom and sadistic ones in a very long time. I am almost surprised that Literotica even allows so much sadistic trauma to happen. Good reading and please continue. We need to see that Alex/a is outted and maybe the black cabbie beats him so badly that he ends up in the hospital. Hopefully Alex will reach the end of his fascination with being a sub before he is hurt too badly.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 1 year ago

Well, that was excessive. Also, some of that can cause permanent damage. And if she doesn't see him again, even if to remove that cage, well, hopefully she doesn't see the light of day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous