Miss A's New Play Thing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your fucking sissy voice!" Miss A yelled raining down the hardest spank she had dished out to Alex yet. "Do you think I wanted you to speak you stupid fuck, obviously a slave has no right going through their superiors belongings." Miss A boomed back. "Clearly fear of more time in chastity isn't enough to motivate you, and a reward of touching my feet, the feet of your goddess doesn't work either. But pain can be an excellent deterrent against repeat bad behaviour in my experience. If I were you, I'd prepare myself for a lifetime of unworldly pain, you seem destined for it." Miss A strode from the room slamming the door behind her.

Alexa lay with his head in the hamper no longer able to enjoy the intoxicating aromas, all he could hear was Miss A furiously darting around the house, when the door swung open Alexa was terrified to face the consequences of his actions. He could not see the various torture devices Miss A had assembled, but was sure she had something most vile planned for him.

"I couldn't help but notice you did a shitty job cleaning up my dungeon, absolutely useless." Miss A said while aggressively yanking his head from out of the hamper. She blind folded Alexa before he could see what was in store for him. Miss A pulled Alexa to his feet and angrily pulled him by his collar into the dungeon. Alexa was being pulled too quickly causing the humbler to crush his balls with every clumsy step.

Alexa could hear chains clanking as Miss A went about her work. "Here I am, just trying to relax, and my stupid cunt sissy selfishly decided to interupt my leisure with her incompetence and selfish behavior." Miss A said venting her frustrations aloud. Miss A unhooked the anal hook from Alexa's collar and connected it to the chains overhead. Alexa heard the chains rattling again and felt himself being pulled upwards by his ass until only the tip toes of his sissy high heels remained on the floor.

The strain on Alexa's calves was immediate as he struggled to hold his position. Before he had any time to acclimate to his bondage a harsh swoosh cut through the air as a cane rained down devastation on his ass. The first blow was so excruciating, far worse than Alex had experienced when Miss A caned him on their first encounter, his eyes welled with tears and a tortured scream of pain escaped him. Miss A showed no mercy with the cain cascading heavy handed blow after blow onto her slaves ass and thighs.

Alexa was weeping tears and begging for mercy "Please Miss A, stop it hurts too much!" He said in his typical masculine voice amid his weeping, the pain too much to remember his place as a sissy. His feet lept off the ground involuntary with each kiss from the cane suspending his entire weight on the anal hook.

His pleading had no effect on Miss A, there would be no mercy for this disobedient sissy cunt. "Beg like the fucking sissy you are or don't beg at all!" Miss A screamed back at him. She stopped for a second to trade her cane for a whip.

Miss A was masterful with her whip, she cocked back and unleashed its fury targeting Alexa's ball which were prominently displayed in the jaws of the humbler.

Alexa was incoherent at this point, unable to even beg for mercy, just a garbled slew of agony spilling from his lips. Mascara latent tears streaming down from beneath the blindfold. This was just fuel for the fire to a sadistic bitch like Miss A, who continued her onslaught.

After several minutes of whipping Miss A was panting with exhaustion as her arms grew tired. She stormed around to the other side of Alexa and ripped the blindfold off and stared into his crying, fearful, and helpless eyes. "Six months in chastity is far too generous for you." Miss A said between panting breaths. "I think castration is what you need to control your filthy perversion, maybe then you can think with your head and not your worthless clit stick." She walked across the room and grabbed a large knife. Returning to Alex she unclamped the humbler and removed his chastity device. Despite his agony and fear his cock sprang to life upon its short lived freedom.

Miss A held the knife under Alexa's balls, "Beg me sissy!" She commanded. "Beg me to cut this useless virgin clit off! Or I will whip your cock and balls so long that they fall off!" she said menacingly. Miss A removed the blindfold and thrust Alexa's head down to see the knife held precariously close to his genitals. The quick glance of her blue eyes as his head was thrust down was unmistakably full of rage.

"Please, no Miss A." Alexa struggled to find words through his tears of pain. His eyes wide staring down abhorred at the sight of a knife under his balls.

"The whip then." Said Miss A coldly. She passed the knife to her other hand and grabbed her whip in her good hand. She flicked the whip mercilessly against Alexa's cock and balls. He couldn't help himself but to raise his legs trying to protect himself. His bondage prevented him from hiding and Miss A was not in a mood to stop, the whipping continued relentlessly without mercy as Alexa thrashed uncontrollably in his bondage screaming incoherently.

Eventually the pain was too much to bear, Miss A had been right... he was about to beg for castration. "Please Miss A just cut it off! I can't stand it! Please I can't take anymore. No more please!" Alexa screamed accepting his fate as a eunuch.

Miss A paused to throw down her whip and passed the knife back to her good hand, she cupped his balls and held the knife underneath them. She raised Alexa's face to stare straight into her sadistic icy blue eyes. Smiling she whispered "As you wish slave"". In one swift motion she dropped the knife to the floor and kneed her slave in the balls with all the force she could muster. The sound of the knife hitting the floor clanged and echoed against the walls of the dungeon, as Alex fell limp thinking he had been castrated. She turned and left the dungeon laughing victoriously to herself leaving Alexa hung by his ass on the hook crying and trembling uncontrollably in pain relief washing over his pain ridden body when he saw his dick still dangling between his legs red and welted from Miss A's lashing.

Chapter Five: Sent Home

Miss A, lit a smoke outside the dungeon, her anger subdued by having broken her slave. Something about having a virgin beg for castration had her buzzing. Her sadism at a new height and her sex engorged with the thrill a sadist gets from inflicting that level of pain and humiliation. She reached down to massage her cunt while smoking with her other hand and quickly brought herself to a satisfying orgasm.

She let her slave hang in place on his anal hook while she packed a bag for her sissy, some outrageously slutty clothing. an assortment of low cut tops, short shorts, skirts, panty hose, panties, etc. Each of the shirts had some outrageous text scrolled across them like "Slut", "Sissy", "Whore", etc. pleased with her selection she packed them into a bag followed by assorted make-up. Miss A wrote a short note and placed it into the bag before zipping it up.

Miss A returned to the dungeon to see Alexa straining to stay on her tippy toes, she lowered the hook to let her slave stand flat footed. She unbuckled the heels and undid his collar. "I had other fun plans for you this weekend, but your selfish behavior has me questioning if you are worthy to serve me." Miss A said nonchalantly.

Dread filled Alex, the thought of having his cock and balls chopped off was dreadful, but the thought of being dismissed from Miss A's service was too unfathomably horrendous to contemplate. He started shaking at the thought as if his body and mind were incompatible with the notion. He began weeping and fell to his knees looking up at Miss A like a sad puppy dog. "Please Miss A, please let me prove myself. I live to serve you Miss A, my pain is your pleasure, your pleasure is my pleasure." Her slave said reciting his mantra in a sissified tone.

This pleased Miss A to hear her sissy beg and to see that this threat was clearly the most painful thing she had inflicted on her slave thus far. "I have not decided your fate yet slave," She said remaining cold with him.

"Before I send you on your way, I must treat your wounds, some of them are rather severe." Even though Miss A was cruel, she did not want to cause any permanent physical damage. Miss A applied lotion to his back, buttocks, and to his cock and balls, which despite her touch remained lifeless from the traumatic beating they had just received. She cupped his balls and slid a new chastity device in place, one riddled with spikes. "This is your punishment cage" Miss A said tapping on the cold steel. *I trust you will do everything you can to get out of it as quickly as you can." Miss A said.

This renewed hope in Alex, the prospect that Miss A would need to remove his punishment cage and replace it with his usual one, "I'll get to see her at least one more time" Alex thought to himself with a rush of hope.

"I have packed you a bag slave, and i will be calling you a cab." Miss A said. "If you ever hope to see me again and get that cruel cage off you will need to follow my instructions to the letter, you will find them in the bag." She said sternly. "I will grab you some clothes to wear home while I am calling your cab."

Miss A left the room and returned quickly with a hot pink minidress, she placed the dress and a key on the floor. "This key is for your heels, you are to wear and lock them in place everyday. Leave on everything you are wearing and Put on your dress overtop. You can wait outside for your cab." Miss A finished before leaving Alexa to get dressed.

Alexa put on the hot pink minidress which was barely long enough to cover his chastity cage, locked his heels in place and walked to the front door to let himself out, Miss A was nowhere to be seen.

The cab pulled up and Alexa stumbled to the passenger door. "Having a tough day sweety?" The cabbie asked. He was a well built handsome black man with short buzzed hair in his mid thirties. Alexa's makeup was smeared, the fact she had been crying was obvious.

From the way he asked the cabbie sounded genuinely concerned and from his gentle tone Alex thought that the cabbie must think he was a woman who had just been dumped. Miss A's makeover was really top notch, Alex looked extremely feminine. "Yeah, tough day." Alex replied in his sissy voice.

"Sorry to hear it sweety, so where too?" the cabbie asked. Alex told the cabbie where to go and they took off down the road.

When they got to Alex's house the cabbie stopped the meter, "Well that will be 22$ m'am, cash or credit?" The cabbie said.

Alex reached instinctively for his wallet in his back pocket. "Oh fuck, I left my wallet and phone at Miss A's" Alex thought to himself.

"Errm, sorry sir I forgot my wallet..." Alexa said effeminately.

"Well, looks like you've had a rough enough day, I would hate to have to call the cops on you... Why don't you just give me your name and number and we will call it even." The cabbie said with a flirtatious smirk.

Alex scribbled his number on a piece of paper and went to get out of the cab.

"Sorry sweetheart, what was your name?" The cabbie asked.

"Alexa" came the reply.

To be continued.

12