Miss Ashley is Entertained

Story Info
Miss Ashley meets her dream Aplha.
2.3k words
4.77
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers

[This one is for tswiftrp - because she asked]

Miss Ashley was Taylor Swift's number one super-fan. That was a hotly-contested claim; but she could, and did, assert it. Miss Ashley was good at asserting things - mostly herself. Tall, blonde, and looking not unlike her idol, except, in her opinion, with better boobs, Miss Ashley was not modest, but then to be honest, she did not have anything to be modest about. Beauty, brains and an eye for a business opportunity had made her a rich woman in her mid-twenties. Men, well men were so entranced by her beauty that it was only later, when she had won, that they realised that she was also one smart cookie.

It was not, to be fair, her fault that women also fell for her. She had first noticed it at high school. The head cheer-leader had been the first of what was now a long list of stunning women who had succumbed to her. She had seen Gayle looking at her in the changing rooms, and at practice, and on the field, and indeed every other occasion. Catching her alone in the locker room she had casually asked her if she wanted to see more. Gayle had blushed.

"Ask nicely then!"

Ashley had watched a blush come over Gayle's cheeks. She asked nicely.

"Beg!"

Gayle had begged.

Ashley had enjoyed her services until she left for college. Others, including one of the new young teachers had followed in her wake. It had been the same at College. Ashley was cool, calm, and she collected. That others saw the blonde beauty and wrote off her acumen had been a business asset, and the PR firm she had joined had fast-tracked her to the top, and not just because the deputy CEO spent her leisure hours eating Ashley's juicy pussy.

It was not that Ashley, Miss Ashley as she liked to be called by her "pets" did not have a heart, it was just that, like everything else in her well-ordered life, it was under control. Then there was Taylor.

A friend, well her boss, had bought her tickets for the Reputation Stadium Tour, and Ashley had been blown away - sure she loved the music, but it was the sight of her, on that stage in that sexy black outfit - to be specific, it was the collar. Afterwards, as she let her boss, Sandra, eat her out, she had imagined it was Taylor. Miss Ashley had an instinct. Sure, Taylor was a woman known for her sexual allure, and some of the stories, well, she dismissed those, but that outfit, the leather, the silk - and the collar. Yes, Miss Ashley thought, Taylor was one of them - those Alpha girls she had spent the last decade topping.

Ashley had everyone of Taylor's discs. She collected memorabilia. She devoted a whole two rooms of her upscale house in Sacramento to her goddess. But how to test her theory - theory, she thought, nonsense, she knew!

Then the PR firm for which she worked landed the contract for Taylor's upcoming tour. A select few were given reserved seats and the chance to meet their client before the first concert.

Ashley made sure she managed to get close to Taylor, who she saw looking at her. Yes, she knew that look. Gayle had possessed it, so had Sandra, so had they all. She was introduced by the CEO, and as their eyes met, she was sure. As they were moved on, Taylor whispered to her:

"I'll tell them you have a pass, come see me after."

The sensations passing through her made Ashley faint with desire. It had been easier than she had thought; but hey, Taylor was like all the other Alphas - but much, much richer. She still craved pussy and losing that sense of responsibility to a dominant woman. Oh, this would be fun!

As she watched Taylor perform, Ashley was conscious that even her own famed self-control was straining at its limits. When the hell had her pussy been this wet with no contact ever before? She couldn't slide her hand under her dress and bring herself off - no, she giggled to herself, that would be Taylor's new position.

At the end, Ashley slipped away as soon as she could. She showed her back-stage pass and was shown to the dressing room.

The dressing room is the place where the legend on stage is constructed - and deconstructed. They say that if you want to enjoy a sausage you should never see where it is made; it can be true of dressing rooms.

The first thing to hit Ashley was the smell. It smelt of sweat and perfume - and there were other scents her nose discerned. But her eyes were all on Taylor. She was wearing IT - the leather collar. Her leather basque forced her pert breasts up, and Ashley could see beads of sweat on them. The leather pants she was wearing were sticking to her upper thighs and moulded to the shape of her ass. Ashley wanted - wanted badly.

All these things went through her mind in the twinkling of an eye, in a moment. Their eyes met. Yes, thought Ashley, yes. She was right - she knew it.

"So, you're Ashley are you? Sandra mentioned you - I had to meet you."

That smile.

So, Taylor knew Sandra? Presumably if she knew Ashley's boss, she knew what she was? Better, and better. Ashley smiled back.

Taylor pushed her long hair back, revealing that collar. Ashley focussed on it. That would be the way in. She knew she needed a trigger, and swiftly.

"You like it?" Taylor looked the picture of innocence as she fingered the collar.

"Like? Oh my goodness, Taylor, if I might be so bold, I love it, and the whole outfit. It speaks to me - and to you, too?"

Taylor blushed.

Was it actually possible that she could be more beautiful? Yes, it was. Standing there, caked in her own performance sweat, smelling the way she did, and now blushing - Ashley felt something she had never before felt. She wanted Taylor more than she had ever wanted anyone.

"Oh you may, Ashley, in fact, call me Tay. I am sure we will be good friends. I like to chill for an hour before letting the others in, would you like to join me?"

If anyone had wanted a meme for a "shit-eating grin" then Ashley's face at that moment would have been the perfect image. Did she want to join her. Did bears shit in the woods, was the Pope a Catholic? (Well who knew on the last?)

Tay's tongue seemed to be moistening her lips.

"But Ashley, you have the advantage on me, you have seen my panties, yes, those white silk ones over there are mine, you were right. But I have not seen yours. Is that quite fair?"

Tay said it in such a beguiling way.

"Could you unzip me Tay?" Ashley turned.

"Of course Ashley. Happy to. I love that dress, and would like to see more."

As Tay drew the zip down slowly, Ashley could feel her panties flood. Her eyes were fixed on those white silk panties on the floor. Could she see? Was that Tay's ...?

"Let me see, Ashley."

Ashley stepped out of her dress and turned. At five nine, she was almost the same height as Tay, and in her black lace push-up bra, her 34B breasts well well-presented and the high cut black panties she was wearing were the perfect complement, highlighting her firm ass cheeks and long legs. Her five inch heels made her look even more desirable.

Ashley could see that Tay liked what she saw. And she was fingering that collar.

"Oh Ashley, you look divine. I really think you deserve your own award for most sexy fan. Would you like one?"

That smile!

Standing in her sexiest underwear in front of the sexy Tay made Ashley tingle; her nipples and clit were aching.

"I'd love one", she smiled.

"Well, as you seem to like those panties, why don't you have them to keep?"

Ashley felt herself flood, the tops of her thighs felt wet. The disadvantage of a such a skimpy pair of panties was clear.

"Your panties?"

"Yes, you do want them don't you, Ashley?"

Ashley nodded.

In an erotic daze she walked over, and as she bent to pick them up, she was aware she was giving Tay a vision of her ass and long legs.

"You can check if they are mine if you like?"

Tay was smiling.

"Go on, sniff them!"

Putting the silk material to her nose, Ashley inhaled from the crotch. Oh! They smelt strongly of pussy.

"You can lick if you want."

Ashley licked.

Taylor giggled.

"Oh, I am so silly, how would you know that is my juice and not one of the dancers?'

Ashley, her face still buried in the delicious perfume, dimly registered the possible objection. It was a good point.

"Shall we make sure, Ashley?"

As she spoke, Tay was unzipping her leather pants, and as she pulled them down those never-ending legs, exposed her mound, covered only by a thin triangle of silk. She sat and opened her legs.

"Want to taste?"

She pulled her thong to the side, exposing her smooth mound and the v shape underneath.

"What's up, Ash, the cat got your tongue? Come and taste, you know you want to. But first, lose the bra, I want to see those titties bounce free."

Ashley unclasped her bra, and her tits were on show to her idol, her dark pink nipples swollen with desire.

"They look so hot", Tay said, "I think you deserve that treat. Come lick me."

Ashley knelt between Tay's thighs. The smell was certainly the same as from the panties.

Tay's hands moved Ashley's head closer. Her tongue tasted Tay's nectar. It was even better fresh from the source. Her tongue slid down Tay's slit, savouring the taste, intoxicated by the scent of sweat and pussy. Tay moaned.

For what seemed both an eternity and far too short a time, Ashley licked and sucked on Tay's pussy. Her long outer labia made it necessary to use her fingers to get to the inner, gooey heart of the matter, and as Tay thrust her pelvis, Ashley's tongue found its way in; the tangy inner goo made her melt.

Then Tay stopped. Pushing her head back, she looked down at Ashley.

"Fuck but you eat pussy well. Do you lick ass as well?"

Saying that, Tay stood.

"Use your mouth Ash and get my thong off."

In an erotic trance, Ashley did as she was bidden

The sight of Tay's sexy ass made her tingle all the more.

Tay leaned against the dressing room table and thrust her ass out

"Eat it, Ash!"

She parted her cheeks, exposing her exquisite rosebud.

Ashley began to rim her. Oh the taste!

Although, she presumed, Tay had been cleaned before the performance, two hours on stage had left her asshole sweaty and pungent. Ashley did not care. Her tongue carefully cleaned Tay's asshole.

"Good girl. Now in!"

Ashley knew what to do, God knows enough girls had done it to her.

She gripped Tay's ass cheeks and, making a tube of her tongue, thrust it in, pressing her face into Tay's backside.

She was tasting her, tasting Tay's musky ass juices. To judge by the sounds coming from Tay, she was enjoying it too. Ashley felt proud. Surely there would be a reward?

"Finger my pussy, Ash, finger me!"

Ashley obliged, thrusting three fingers into Tay's sopping wet pussy whilst tongue fucking her asshole. Tay pushed herself back, moaning louder and louder before the inevitable climax, as her asshole clenched, pushing Ashley's tongue out whilst, simultaneously, her pussy gripped Ashley's fingers tight as she spasmed.

Ashley felt a sense of deep satisfaction.

Eventually Tay turned and patted her head.

"Mmm, look at you, all wet-faced and smelling of me. Such a good ass licking slut, aren't you, Ash?"

Blushing, Ashley looked up at the flushed and triumphant Goddess.

"Yes, Tay!"

Tay gripped her chin.

"Yes what, bitch?"

"Yes Miss Tay", Ashley replied.

"Such a good girl, you deserve a reward. Get those panties off now."

Ashley removed her panties, offering them to Tay.

Tay told her to open her mouth, and within seconds, Ashley was tasting her own goo. Grabbing her thong, Tay placed it as a face-mask on Ashley, so she could smell and taste herself, and smell Tay.

"Reward time. On all fours, head down, ass up."

Ashley did what dozens of women had done for her.

She felt Tay's finger on her asshole, then shivered as cold lube hit it.

"Make me wet for you."

Tay made her kneel up.

Ashley saw a thick purple girl cock jutting from the harness Tay was wearing. She knew what to do. She lavished it with her saliva.

She so wanted Tay in her pussy, it ached for her.

"Assume the position, slut!"

Ashley knew.

Head down, ass up, she felt Tay's hands on her ass cheeks.

"Beg for it, bitch slut!"

"Please, please Miss Tay, fuck my asshole!"

"What, not your cunt, slut?"

"Whatever you want Miss!"

"Too damn right!"

Ashley moaned and grunted loudly as Tay pressed the girl-cock against her rosebud. As the pressure grew and her sphincter muscle relaxed, she groaned then sighed as Tay took her ass.

Afterwards, she cleaned it. She could see what was on it, but she cleaned it.

Tay smiled.

"Such a good girl Ash. Now your reward! Lift your hair."

Kneeling before her Goddess, Ash lifted her hair.

Tay smiled as she took the collar from her neck and placed it around Ashley's.

She smiled.

"Now, Ash-pet, you are MINE. By the way, do you ever switch?"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers