All Comments on 'Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher'

by Brooklynrose347

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nitegiver1nitegiver1about 1 year ago

Wow just wow!!!

So very touching I'm a guy and I have tears streaming down my face as I Iove a romantic happy ending,

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

This was classic! Girl meets girl, girl falls in love, girl has doubts, and finally girl realizes the other is the “one” comes out and gets married.

What’s not to enjoy? Great story, the whole tale flowed quite well, and everyone ended happily ever after.

SWEET!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice read. No grammatical errors.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 1 year ago

Like all of your writing this was amazing

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

Very good. The only false note was that I can't see why Meg felt it necessary to hide the fact that she was dating another woman from her mother. Her mother gave her the perfect opening to say that her date was a woman and she didn't take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best love/sexy stories on this site. Just wonderful and a great read. Keep up the good work with more stories like this. Gave it a 5 but could be a 10.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

NoLongerAnon, my oldest child came out to me when they were 18, and was very scared. This is despite the fact that my wife and I have been very open LGBTQ alleys for our entire 2.5 decade marriage, and were family friends with a few lesbian couples, and were super supportive my drag queen uncle and other trans and gay friends and family. Even if you make the safest and most supportive environment you can, kids still worry about rejection.

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

A nice little fairytale.

Maybe just a *bit* too far in the "fairy" direction (meaning "fantasy" not "gay").

It's nice sometimes to read nice-slide-right-through-with-no-worries stories, but we all know they're not very realistic. The world does not slide by with no worries.

One of the "great issues" in writing modern (post- 2011 or so) lesbian erotica is that the world has changed so much that acceptance is practically the norm these days. But the history of lesbian erotica has depended *greatly* on rejection from parents and friends as the principal (and usually only) suspense in the story.

That no longer works. More creativity is required these days.

And thank the gods for that!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I’m with NoLonger Anon, the story was made unnecessarily complicated due to Meg not fronting up when her Mum asked if she was dating a guy or a girl, it was obvious her mother was accepting, so why the prolonged ending? They could all have gone for Christmas together as a family unit had Megs Mums attitude been listened to properly, although in fairness I think it was a plot writing glitch that caused the issue. That’s my only grump, other than that I loved it, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the Goldilocks reference and I thought the sex shop slogan was super funny but the 4th wall break was a bit jarring, was it a reference I didn't get? Also, I liked the delays on telling her mother, simply one comment is really enough to delay someone's coming out for a long time, and I don't quite buy into the suggestion that it's the only suspense in lesbian lit.... I think it's quite good just the way it is!

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 1 year ago

Lovely story..

Even made tears in my eyes..

That's what a good story do..

Thank you so much, and keep the good writing explore..

Hugs, Belinda

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a "Great Story"!! A tad lengthier than it should have been, however, the plot and the results, "repeatedly" was a Winner, in every way. Well done and let's see some more chapters to this "absolutely delicious" story!!

kbone1kbone18 months ago

Taught is past tense of TEACH- I think the word you are looking for is TAUT which is tight in the present tense

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, just excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous