Miss Cherry's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Cherry learns more and is entertained by her new Mast.
8.2k words
4.92
5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This passage follows on from Chapter 1 of Miss Cherry's Adventures. It can be read as a stand-alone story but reading the first chapter should give it a little more context.

*****

Cherry lay in bed, feeling the smoothness of the white silk sheets slide against her naked skin. As her brain surfaced from one of her best night sleep in ages her mind filled with the memories of the previous day. Her mouth formed a little smile as her eyes opened thinking about the experiences and sensations she had felt for the first time. Rolling onto her back and she stretched her arm over her head and arched her back slightly, the thin sheet slipped from her exposing the swell of her breasts and cute pink nipples. Her brow furrowed briefly as her weight push her buttocks against the mattress and she felt a twinge of soreness from her skin. She bit her lip and her smile widened. You will feel it in the morning, he had told her, and she most certainly could.

Becoming fully conscious Cherry surveyed her surroundings, familiar from the previous evening but all tidy, the curtains part open to let in the morning sun. Glancing at the pillow next to her for a spilt second she was disappointed to find herself alone but the single white rose and folded note soon evaporated the feeling. She picked up the rose and lifted it to her nose to sample its scent then read the note.

"Good Morning Miss Cherry. I trust you slept well. There is no hurry, but when you are ready, please meet me downstairs for brunch. Please feel free to use the facilities provided."

Brunch? What time is it Cherry thought looking around but could see no clock. Climbing off the bed she walked naked across the room and peeked through the curtains. The view was of a neat modern well-tended garden but gave no clue as the time of day.

By facilities she assumed the ensuite and ventured through the door next to the "toy cupboard" and found herself in a luxurious bathroom. As she sat and relieved herself and admired the double basin, roll top double ended bath and huge walk in shower. The whole room was white chrome and glass with an end wall fully mirrored. As she caught her reflection she realised she was not actually totally naked. The thin strap of black leather with its silver buckle was still fastened around her throat. It felt so comfortable she had not realised it was still in place. For a moment she considered taking it off but decided that would be a mistake.

Cherry turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature till it was perfect then stepped under the cascading water. Using the shower gell and shampoo provided she washed herself, enjoying the bubbles as she soaped herself all over, her hands massaging the foam into her lightly tanned skin. Her hand slipped lower to touch her still waxed pubic mound and was pleased to not detect any stubble growth. She was tempted to push a finger or two lower through her pussy lips and rub her clit hard as she often did during her morning ablutions, giving her a first climax of the day, but again she decided this would be frowned upon and just made sure she was fully clean and fresh.

Stepping from the shower she wrapped a large fluffy towel around herself and a second around her hard and patted herself dry. The bathroom was well equipped and she rough dried her hair with a hair dryer before doing her best with a brush and straighteners. Not quite as good as when she had left the salon the previous day in preparation for her adventure but not too bad. A draw in the vanity unit displayed a range of subtle cosmetics of which she applied a minimum but completed the look with her favourite cherry lipstick which she was amazed he had provided.

Clothes she thought. There was no sign of her own but Cherry found the answer laid out on a chair when her search took her back into the bedroom. An exquisite white silk and lace bra and matching thong had been placed on top of a short semi translucent white robe with coordinated 3"heels on the floor adjacent. She was sure they had not been there when she first got out of bed. The lingerie was an exact fit. The bra cupped and lifted her breasts to perfection and the thong, although not made from much fabric just what it was designed to do. Stepping into the sandals she slipped her arms into the robe. A simple tie belt secured around her waist but the hem of the sheer material just brushed her upper thigh. The cut also left her cleavage on show and displayed the intricate design of her bra. A last check in the conveniently places bedroom mirror, Cherry ran her fingers through her hair and walked to the bedroom door.

She descended the stairs slowly in her heels and careful not to make any noise. An antique grandfather clock on the landing had told her it was already half past ten in the morning and she was surprised at how late she had slept. The door to the lounge where she had first met her Master was open. She was unsure whether to knock on the door frame but chose to enter. He was seated at a desk, a few papers and a lap top in front of him. He looking at the screen and talking softly on his mobile, too quiet for her to hear. Without looking up he waved her towards a sideboard which held a selection of fruit, breakfast pastries and a coffee. Cherry selected a few items and sat in the chair in which she was sat when she first arrived. After devouring a warm croissant, she was half way through sipping a cup of sweet black coffee.

"I hope you slept well and found everything to your satisfaction this morning" he stated still without looking up.

"Yes thank you. I just wondered what had happened to my own clothes. I love the lingerie and negligee but will need my own outfit back at some point...Sir."

Master took off his reading glasses and sat back in his chair and looked at her for a full thirty seconds before saying,

"Your clothes will be returned when I decide you have a need for them, but they are safe I assure you. I have a little work to complete and then we can start on the plans I have for us for today. Come and sit by me for now."

Cherry was confused for a moment but walked to the desk, her shapely legs completing the movement of each step as seductively as she could muster. She moved to the side of the table and knelt down next to his chair. She kept her eyes lowered and placed her hands on her lap. Her knees were parted but not spread wide on the soft carpet. Out of her eye line, He smiled in appreciation and returned to the figures on the spread sheet in front of him.

Cherry knelt. The thoughts in her mind ranged from annoyance at being made to remain at his side being ignored to frustrated anticipation knowing that he still had plans for her. Just as her knees were starting to cause a little discomfort her tapped a few final keys and closed the lap top.

"Are you ready Miss Cherry? Her cheeks flushed a little in restrained anger. She had been ready and waiting for him for twenty minutes.

"Of course I am!" she blurted but instantly regretted her words. "Yes Sir I am ready for you now" She corrected.

He nodded and held out his hand to help her to her feet.

"You are learning slowly but have a long way to go. However in recognition of your performance last night I have decided to take you on a short shopping trip"

Cherry smiled. She liked shopping and she had the feeling her credit card balance would not be affected ion this occasion. Still holding her hand he escorted her into the hallway.

"If I may have my clothes Sir I will go and change as soon as I can." Cherry offered.

"Well I as lovely as you look, that robe might not be suitable in the current autumn weather."

Moving behind her his hands reached around and undid the belt tie in a simple fluid motion, before slipping the robe from shoulders. Cherry felt his lips place a soft gentle kiss on her shoulder and her thoughts melted into the moment. After a few seconds she realised she was not breathing and opened her eyes to glance back over her shoulder. He was stood there half a pace behind her holding her coat to wear as any gentleman should. Cherry's eyes widened when she realised his intention. Shopping but just in lingerie, heels and her long coat! With a deep breath she slid put her arms into the sleeves and pulled the coat around herself.

The drive to the shop did not take long. He drove smoothly and confidently, weaving through the light traffic. She was not good with cars and could not tell the make but the leather seat hugged her and the dashboard in front of her Master was alive with gadgets. Within a few minutes he pulled up outside a small boutique shop that Cherry had never noticed before and opened the car door for her. The last time she got out of a car she flashed a little leg. This time it was exposed to mid-thigh as she stepped out of the vehicle.

They entered the shop below the sigh which simply said Sofia's. A small bell announced their arrival. A blond lady in her late thirties appeared from behind the counter and came to greet them.

"Good morning Sir, It's lovely to see you and you must be Miss Cherry?" she stated with a wide welcoming smile.

"Err yes that's me" she stuttered surprised at the reception.

"One moment please" said Sofia and went to the door, slid a bolt and turned the shop sigh over to closed. On seeing Cherry's questioning look she laughed. "Don't worry my dear. All my customers get the same special service. I am sure you don't want to be disturbed?"

Cherry half smiled and looked at her Master for reassurance. He gave her hand a tiny squeeze and a small nod.

"I have taken the liberty of providing a few suggested items following our discussions." Said Sofia.

He held out his arm and ushered Cherry towards the rear of the shop to a secluded open area with a small dais and several mirrors. By one wall stood a hanging rail with ten or twelve dresses. Cherry's eyes popped at the sight of them they all looked amazing and were nothing like she would dare to ware or could afford.

He walked to the rack and quickly went through the range. The first three he pushed to the far end, the next he kept. Two more rejected then more consideration before keeping the next. Of the original dozen only 5 remained.

"She will try these on"

"A good choice Sir, with Cherry's colouring the red should be nice but the pink would not work at all".

Cherry flushed. Red was after all her favourite colour.

Sofia smiles at Cherry again and held out her hand. Shall we get started then my dear?

Cherry glanced around for a curtain to the changing rooms but seeing none took Sofia's hand. Sofia led her to the small raised platform in the centre of the room while her Master settled into a large sofa.

"Please may I take your coat?" Sofia asked, still with her friendly smile.

Cherry hesitated looking to her Master, an element of panic on her face with the knowledge of all she was wearing. Master met her eye and gave her a slow nod. Cherry undid the buttons and handed her coat over. Sofia smiled but did not raise an eye brow at the beautiful girl dressed only in a cute bra, knickers and leather collar standing exposed in her shop.

The first dress was a simple black cocktail dress, stopping mid-thigh with a halter neckline. The cut was amazing and it fitted her like a glove. Cherry turned to look at herself in the mirrors and looked at Him for approval. He studied her for a moment then shook his head. No.

Cherry was disappointed but there were more to try. The next, a deep green full length gown met the same fate, much to Cherry's pleasure. She caught the look on his face; raised eyebrows and definite no shake of the head. The next was another little black number. Slightly shorter again than the first and with one shoulder exposed. As Cherry stepped into it Sofia fussed and stepped up behind her.

"Oh no my dear this won't work like that." And before Cherry could stop her Sofia had unhooked the bra and slid it down her arms. Cherry's hands flew to her chest but the look on her Masters face told her to relax.

The dress was fastened at the back and once again the fit was stunning. Master studied her for a few more seconds before nodding to Sofia. Two dresses to go.

The next was white. With an asymmetric hem, knee length to a point on one side and sitting almost at her hip on the other. The neckline was cut low and the back scooped low to sit only just above the swell of her buttocks. The material was very fine and there was no doubting the quality but Cherry knew that if back lit she would appear almost as naked as when she had awoken that morning.

"That looks gorgeous my dear!" enthused Sofia, "but something is not quite right."

Master studied her in detail and then with a simple gesture tapped his index on his left hip. Cherry glanced down at herself and then at Sofia, still a little confused.

"Oh of course silly me2 the shop owner fussed and stepped in front of Cherry. Maintaining eye contact the full time Sofia ran her hands over Cherry's thighs and up under the shirt of the dress. With a wink that the Master did not witness she eased the tiny thong over Cherry's hips and let it drop to the floor before removing them completely. Master nodded in approval. Cherry knew she would have to be careful how she moved in the dress. From the side the curve of her ample breasts would be on show and a nipple slip was a definite danger. If she took too long a stride the lower half of the dress would also offer limited coverage.

Sofia clapped her hand. "Last one to try?" and stood back to watch as Cherry slipped off the white dress. Cherry was sure that Sofia was taking an extra-long time sorting the previous dresses before bringing over the next. By she did not care. She was more comfortable now and even did a slow rotation on her stage to give her Master a full display of her nakedness.

The final dress arrived. It was red, the perfect match to her lips. The neck line was more restrained but still showed ample cleavage. Simple straps ran over each shoulder and the length could only be described as short. Cherry was slightly confused by the fact it had a fill length zip at the front. Sofia opened it and helped Cherry put it on before returning to the front to slowly raise the zip, looking into Cherry's eyes with a definite hint of desire. As the zip buzzed as it ascended the dress hugged Cherry's hips and nipped in at her waste. Sofia had to tug a little harder as the fastener began to enclose her bust line and for a moment Cherry wondered if it was too small. Finally it was at the top and Sofia gave her a gentle kiss in the cheek. "Perfection my dear"

Cherry almost gasped when she looked at herself. The fit was more than perfect. It complimented and accentuated her figure in the best ways possible. The cut and colour could not be better.

Miss Cherry just oozed sex appeal in the outfit. Master had stood on and was kissing Sofia on each cheek before she disappeared to pack up the purchases.

"I have told her you can have that dress too and you can keep it on for now."

Cherry jumped off the stand and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Thank you I love them all!" She realised she might have overstepped the line again but was happy to feel one arm encircle her waist pulling her into a deeper kiss and another hand cup the lower cheek of her butt.

When she finally came up for air Sofia had returned with three bags.

"Your lingerie is in with the first dress. It is fun to mislay your under-ware but it would be such a shame for you to loose such pretty garments permanently."

"Thank you Sofia for your assistance, you have some amazing clothes"

"It was my pleasure my dear, in more ways than one to serve you. And Thank you sir for your custom, here is your card receipt and I hope you both return soon."

The day had got warmer so Cherry carried her coat to the car and waited while he put it on the back seat. Before being a gentleman as always opened the door for her. Cherry slid into the low seat knowing full well she exposed herself to him again in the short dress.

"We have a little time till our next appointment and I would like to take you for a little drive"

"Of course Sir that would be lovely, and thank you again for the dresses."

They drove out of the town and through the suburbs until habitation dwindled and they were surrounded by countryside. Cherry smiled when she felt his hand settle on her thigh.

"Are you comfortable?" "Yes Sir" she replied.

"Well in that case I would like you to fully unzip your dress and sit back and relax."

The thought of being naked or at least semi naked and exposed excited her and with only the occasional car past the other way so she felt safe. With next to no hesitation and chewing her lip seductively she drew the zip down. Her cleavage grew and her boobs pushed into the growing opening. The zip carried on down till it parted at the base, but the sides were still close together. With an intake of breath which filled her lungs and pushed her chest out the dress fell open. A slight adjustment with her hands and it exposed her stomach and settled beside her hips. The cool air made her nipples harden and she could not help but place her hands on each breast to feel their firmness.

"More comfortable now?" "Mmmm yes sir, very"

He drove on for another mile or two and she caught him adjusting the rear view mirror to an acute angle so she knew he was enjoying her show as much as she was enjoying giving it.

"Look in the glove compartment, you will find a box. Please get it and open it. Cherry reached forward and opened the compartment and retrieved a small black box. Inside was a U shaped chrome object flat at one end and larger and rounded at the other. It was very smooth and tactile and Cherry liked the feel of it in her hand but was confused as to its purpose.

Master slowed the car and pulled into a small layby. He tapped at the cars liquid crystal display panel scrolling past the Sat Nav and audio settings and accessed the "Additional Features Menu" the next button he touched was simply noted as "Activate Device".

"Now Miss Cherry, are you ready to really enjoy the journey?" Cherry looked at him and nodded but still had no idea what was about to happen. He took the metal object from her hand and tucked a stray lock of hair back behind her ear. "Sit back a little more." He said and she felt him adjust the back of her electric seat. His hand rested on her thigh again and understood he wanted her to spread her legs a little. She complied with his slight pressure and her pussy came into view. The master brought the devise to his own mouth and sucked the larger end for a second or two coating it in his saliva before lowering between her thighs. A slight adjustment and it slid between her pussy lips and held itself in place. The shape suddenly made sense to Cherry, the large end inserted inside her and the other curled up and around outside to hug her clit. It was not the largest toy she had felt but it was certainly the most unusual.

"Shall we continue our drive? I think you might enjoy the next few miles."

With that he pressed the ignition switched and the engine kicked into life. Cherry looked down to the device and notices a tiny blue light had illuminated. Master engaged first gear and pulled back onto the road slowly picking up speed. Cherry started to feel a very small tingle deep between her pussy lips and as he changed into second gear the sensation also grew in intensity. Third gear and he accelerated hard sweeping into a bend. Cherry gasped as the vibrations hummed through her pussy as the engine revs increased so did the pleasure radiating through her clitoris.

Cherry's eyes widened and she turned to look at him. He was smiling but still looked at the road.

"Bluetooth technology and custom electronics working in perfect harmony wouldn't you say?"