Miss Cherry's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly. You have a lot to learn and as such your mistakes need to be punished so you understand your place."

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir."

Master reached out and helped Cherry to her feet and drew her closer to him till she was standing by his side. He patted his lap. For a moment she thought he wanted her to sit down but she realised that was not to be her next position. As elegantly as she could she laid across his seated thighs till her toes rested on the floor and she was supported on her stomach.

Master laid a warm hand on her shoulder to steady her while the other cupped her firm exposed and raised buttock.

"Do you know what is about you happen?"

"Yes."

Master took hold of a handful of her hair and tugged sharply.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir."

Cherry anticipated the next touch but still flinched as his open hand slapped hard against her creamy bum cheek. Heat radiated from the impact site and as he withdrew his hand leaving a blush pink facsimile of the shape of his hand. Cherry gasped and drew her breath just as a second spank landed on the adjacent butt.

The punishment continued for a full twelve smacks, six each side, landing on the soft peach skin of her lower bottom just above the crease of her thighs.

The shock of the first few impacts had hurt and made Cherry's eyes well up with tears. By mid-way through her skin had heated and the sharp stings had turned into pleasant sensations. By the last few the pleasure was intense and her pussy was alive, tingling and very wet.

"What do you say young lady?"

"Thank you, Sir, Thank you!"

Master stroked her hair to prevent her from rising and adjusted the spacing of her legs, spreading her feet a bit wider. He ran a finger tip down her spine, slowing briefly to tease as he passed over her coccyx and lower between her twin globes. Cherry help her breath as his single digit circled her sensitive anus a couple of times before dipping even lower. A second finger joined the caress and gently ploughed a twin furrow, spreading her dripping labia open. The fingers mover to either side of her clit and he lightly squeezed sending sparks through her pleasure sensing nerve endings. Most fluids flooded her vagina. He began to give a slow sensual massage of her most intimate areas. Occasionally dipping two fingers deep into her pussy to stroke her G-spot before withdrawing to continue to play with her aroused love button.

Her juices were flowing freely and a stray tear of nectar was leaving a delicate trail down her inner thigh. Masters hand was slick with moisture too and his thumb now joined in the game, pressing softly against her bum hole announcing her Masters intentions. Cherry herd him open a small draw in the table next to his chair and was disappointed when his touch briefly left her body. She could not see what he did but soon realised as she felt the cool KY jelly that coated the chromed steel butt plug. She wiggled a little, partly in protest but more in anticipation. The pressure increased as the acorn shaped metal pushed steadily against her sphincter muscle.

"Relax little one" he soothed and as she did the plug seated fully into her butt leaving only the crystal base glinting in the lamplight.

Cherry felt full back there, although the plug was of modest proportions. Not uncomfortable at all. Master helped her back upright till she was vertical posed on her wicked heels standing before him.

"I have a little business to attend to which would bore you I am sure, so please go up to your room and wait for me. I will only be half an hour. You know the position."

Cherry was disappointed. She was so turned on and her pussy was still puffy with arousal. The butt plug was doing nothing to assist in reducing her need to orgasm. However, she nodded and turned and walked to the staircase adding an extra seductive sway to her hips as she walked. She hoped he was following her movements but when she reached the top step, she glanced back to see his face illuminated by his laptop screed and a spreadsheet reflected in the reading glasses he had put on.

Cherry settled on her knees the soft rug in the centre of her room. Her heels behind and under her bottom, framing the winking jewel shining in her crack. She rested her wrists on her thighs, palms up and lowered her head.

She began to count the seconds down from thirty minutes desperate for her Master to continue her education.

To Be Continued?