Miss Cherry's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced over to see her expression and changed up to fourth making Cherry moan with delight. She chewed her lip and wriggled in the leather bucket seat, rubbing her knees together to try to cope with the sensations. The drive continued with Cherry secretly wanting him to go faster but the country lanes meant he had to keep the speed below 50 MPH. The constant slowing for bends and accelerating along the straights was playing havoc with her vagina. Cherry was worried that her juices would flood the seat and was glad they were leather and not fabric! The journey was keeping her close to the edge of climax but not quite enough to tip her over the edge. The car approached a junction and slowed to a stop. The buzzing in her pussy relaxed to its initial faint hum.

"Having fun?" he enquired with a wink. Cherry was still catching her breath and could only manage a rapped of her head. Master checker for traffic both ways and turned left and began to accelerate hard moving up through the gears in quick succession. The pleasure exploded in her womanhood, making Cherry gasp out loud. Her nipples hard and pointing forward in their direction of travel. Cherry's hand fell to her groin to hold the device tighter, but he reached across and took her hand away forcing her to grip the sides of her seat instead. Looking ahead she realised at their speed increased, with a bump in intensity as fifth gear was engaged, that they were on a slip road about to join a motorway. Two thoughts collided in her brain. He can go faster which means more pleasure, but motorways are busy so traffic. Traffic! She began to panic for a moment and looked down at her body. Her chest was flushed pink, her firm breasts proudly on display, the curve of her stomach and slightly parted legs with the chrome hook buried in her pussy, all framed in the wide spread open sides of her new red dress!

"Relax" her Master whispered and gave her thigh a gentle squeeze as he steered the car out of the slip lane and onto the main carriageway. Cherry closed her eyes and new she was safe inside the car. Sixth gear and the device was working hard now. If it were not for the road noise and sound of the engine she was sure a loud buzz would be emanating from her pussy. The pleasure was amazing and she knew that at that rate she would not be able to hold back for long. The car slowed slightly and pulled out a lane. Cherry was so deep in the sensations and building arousal that it was a few moments before she opened her eyes to see a large articulated lorry trundling along next to them. Master has slowed to match its speed and was cruising along next to the cab. Cherry looked up in shock and met the eyes of the lorry driver who was transfixed by the almost naked vision travelling next to his lorry. His smile widened and he gave her a big thumbs up while giving two long blasts on his air horn in appreciation. Cherry's reflex action was to cover herself but as her hand rose to her breast her fingers only managed to pinch her nipple which turned her on even more!

"I think that's enough of a treat for him." Master chuckled and floored the accelerator. The speedometer needle swung quickly up to and past 70 continuing on to 85 MPH. The speed limit was not the only thing that was past. As soon as the car was going over 70 the device took on a totally different movement. It felt like it was somehow rotating against her G-spot at the same time as attacking every pleasure sensor in her clit. Cherry squealed and came hard as the car sped along the fast lane passing cars whose occupants were oblivious to her condition or state of undress. Her body convulsed as her orgasm erupted through her body. She felt the seat below her get wet as her juices flowed uncontrollably. It was almost too much for her, if too much pleasure was possible. As she sat twitching in the passenger seat, Master reached forward and tapped the display screen. The device became dormant but still hugged her intimate parts closely. Cherry closed her eyes again and sighed with deep satisfaction.

"I'm sorry but I think I made your car seat damp." She apologised.

"I will forgive you for now as I know the drive would have that effect on you. Now put the device back in its box and please zip up your dress. It is not that I am not enjoying the view, but we will be back in my neighbourhood shortly and we don't want to upset the natives."

Cherry fastened the dress, and was surprised to be disappointed to be clothed again. The experience of being exposed in public had been a thrill she had not anticipated. A few minutes later the car turned into the sweeping driveway and came to a halt next to his house. Again Master opened the door and held her hand as she exited the car.

"Thank you Sir." She smiles and gave him a little curtsy. He chuckled and placed his hand on her bottom, his fingertips just brushing her bare skin under the hemline and he escorted her into the house.

"You now have a little time to yourself. Please go up to your room and freshen up and relax. Be ready in two hours as we have a couple of guests coming to dinner who I would like you to meet. No need to be nervous. I am sure you will like them. I would like you to look your best and please wear your new black cocktail dress." With that he kissed her cheek handed her the shopping bags entered his study and closed the door.

----- o X o ---

Cherry sat on the bed. She was fresh and clean having spent a full forty five minutes enjoying a long soak in the large roll top bath, relaxing in the warm water and bubbles. She had dried her long hair and managed to introduce a few ringlet curls that fell to frame her face. She had also applied her make -up. Slightly more than in the morning and still with her trade mark lip stick, but she had worked hard with eye shadow liner and blusher to make her eyes look larger and enhance her cheek bones.

She had unpacked the shopping bags and found hangers to hang her new dresses. The lingerie she had worn for brunch had been wrapped in tissue. When she opened the bag with the cocktail dress she was surprised to also find a packet containing very fine sheer black seamed back hold up stockings and a new pair of very high stiletto black patent heels. She estimated the heels would raise her height by around 5". A leather strap with delicate buckles would secure the shoes to her ankles.

She slowly rolled each stocking up her legs, enjoying the silky feel and soft lace bands that held them around her upper thighs. Whilst still seated she slipped her feet into each shoe fastened the straps and stood up. She wobbled for a second till she became accustomed to the height and angle of her feet. Tentative steps to the mirror convinced her that she could walk in them if she was careful and did not rush. Standing in front of the reflective glass she turned to check the seams of her hosiery. Her eyes drifted up her legs satisfied they were straight. The delicate pattern of the lace tops contrasted with the few inches of her soft skin before the curve of her buttocks formed the twin pleasing globes of her bum.

She knew the dress had to be worn braless and the only knickers she had were the white ones from earlier. White with the black outfit did not ring true so she decided to take a calculated risk and go commando. She doubted her Master would complain but did not want to offend his guests. She stepped into the dress and struggled slightly with the side zip. A brief moment of panic followed when she realised the rear seam of the dress that ran down her spine was open from just below the nape of her neck to just below her coccyx bone. A row of half a dozen shall buttons bridged the gap and convinced her it was part of the design and she had not actually split it putting it on.

She thought she had a few minutes to spare and took a slow tour of the room. The toy cupboard was locked as she had found earlier but the flogging bench from the previous evening was still in its place. Cherry ran her hand over the soft leather surface and recalled the pain and pleasure she had absorbed secured to its legs, open an vulnerable to his expertise with the flogger, toys and her Masters own body.

She still wore her collar and knew that to take it off would be wrong. It was thin enough to almost pass as a choker necklace so she hoped she could style it out without comment. She had also found a pair of sparkling dangling ear rings next to the bed. She hoped they were fake and not real diamonds. If genuine they would have cost more than her years rent!

She checked her look in the mirror one last time and stepped out onto the landing, checking the clock as she did so. Three minutes to the hour. It would take her that to negotiate the stairs in her heels. She descended to the ground floor, relieved to be back on flat ground and not have broken her neck in the process. She tugged slightly at the hem of the dress which although far from slutty in its length still gave a hint of stocking top when she walked.

Taking a breath she knocked on the door and heard him respond for her to enter. The fire in the lounge had been lit and a few occasional lamps were illuminating the space with a warm cosy glow. Master stood and came to meet her at the door taking her hand and slipping his other arm around her. The hand at the small of her back guided her forward at the same time as finding one of the gaps between the lower buttons so his finger caressed the top of the cleft between her butt cheeks.

"Good girl" he whispered as she realised he appreciated her choice in underwear, and then louder, "Come my dear I'd like you to meet two very good friends of mine. Cherry please let me introduce Paul and Diane". The gentleman introduced as Paul rise to his feet took Cherry free hand and brought it to his lips to give it a small kiss.

"Good evening Cherry, it's a pleasure to meet you." Paul's eyes twinkled in the fire light. He was about the same age as her Master, maybe an inch or two shorter but of similar build. Touches of grey in his hair gave him a distinguished look. A silver fox thought Cherry but her instinct was that she liked him. The woman remained seated. She wore a stunning pink tube dress, her shoulders exposed only covered by the cascade of her long blonde hair. "Come and sit next to me please Cherry." She asked patting the seat on the settee next to her. "As long as that's ok with you Gentlemen?"

Her deference to Paul and her Master was not lost on Cherry but she did not think too much of it. What had caught her eye was the classy leather choker that Diane was wearing. It was almost identical to her own! Diane caught her gaze and sub-consciously touched her throat.

As the men mixed drinks at a side table Diane leaned closer and whispered to Cherry.

"Don't you love the feel of a collar and the knowledge that yours man has total control over you but you are more safe than you have ever felt in your life?"

Cherry was taken aback for a moment. The house guests obviously knew far more about Cherry than she did herself, but she did have to agree that what Diane had just said was exactly how she had felt for the last 24 hours. She realised that Paul must be a Dominant too with Diane his submissive. Cherry began to relax knowing she would be spending the evening with like-minded people and not the local Vicar and his wife.

The four of them chatted for a while about nothing and everything. Cherry sipped her cocktail. She had no idea what it contained but it was bitter sweet with a fruity base. She could feel the alcohol in it and new not to drink too fast. Diane was very friendly and attentive to Cherry. Cherry admired Diane's ankle bracelet and in return Diane complimenting her on her little black dress, even asking for a twirl. Paul asked what they had done that day after Cherry had described the other dresses she had been treated to but not the full details of the visit to Sofia's. She concluded by saying that they had then gone for a drive.

Diane's eyes widened and she looked over to Paul smiling. The pair passed a knowing look.

"Pauls Company deals in automotive systems and micro-electronics." Putting her hand on Cherry's knee she winked stating Pauls own car had been adapted too! Cherry blushed deeply which made the other three chuckle.

They moved through to the dining room where a large glass table was laid out with white table ware and silver cutlery. As Diane walked in front of Cherry she realised that a long thin chain ran down from the back of Diane's collar and hooked onto her ankle jewellery. It was in fact a long leash.

Paul sat at the far end of the table with the girls each side. Master joined them shortly to sit at the head after serving a delicious plate of Honey and Mustard Chicken, new potatoes and salad. A glass of chilled white wine accompanied each plate. Cherry was surprised how hungry she was and cleared her plate in no time.

A short while later Master enquired if everyone was ready for desert and asked Paul to help him briefly in the kitchen. A they left Paul gave Diane a look to which she responded with a small nod.

"My dear Cherry we have a little tradition at these dinner parties and I hope you are willing to join in. As you know the desert course is often the tastiest and there is a way you can help to make it extra sweet."

Cherry looked on as Diane reached down and unclipped the lead from near her heel. She then rose and looking straight into Cherrys eyes slid her tube dress down her body. Her tits which could possibly had had a little surgery at some point popped into view and her dark nipples held Cherry's attention. Diane wriggled the pink sheath lower over her hips till it pooled around her high heels. Stepping out she re fastened her leash before folding her dress neatly and placing it over the back of her chair. Cherry was taken aback by the woman's figure and felt somewhat jealous of her sexy curves and long legs. Her eyes roamed over her new friend's body till she realised Diane was looking at her, hands on hip waiting.

"It's no fun if I am the only one playing"

Cherry stood nervously but assumed this was all part of her Masters plan and wishes. Being naked and exposed in the car earlier had been a big turn on for her but to be nude with others in the room was a big step.

"It's your choice of cause. But I am sure your Master wont object and I know Paul will be honoured to see how lovely you look without that pretty dress."

Sod it thought Cherry. This weekend was supposed to be an adventure and that's certainly what it was becoming. She rose and unzipped the side of her dress. Half of the front fell open exposing her left breast. Cherry watched Diane study her as she disrobed and was sure she caught her lick her lips when she turned back from hanging her own dress on her chair and stood a little self-consciously in her heels stockings and collar.

"I say what a delicious sight" Announced Paul as he entered from the kitchen carrying a bowl of fresh fruit and jug of whipped cream. "And the food does not look to bad either!"

Her Master followed with a tray of chocolate nibbles and his step only paused briefly as he took in Cherry's nakedness. There was no obvious sign of annoyance on his face. She sat down in a vain attempt to partly conceal herself from Paul's eyes but the glass topped table offered no protection. She looked to her Master and say him gesture for her to come to him, moving his chair back and patting his lap. Cherry stood and turned, giving Paul a perfect view of her long stocking clad legs and cheeky bottom as she walked the few steps to her Master and sat down on his thigh. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her back against him, his thumb just stroking the under curve of her breast. She wriggled to get comfortable, placing a foot on either side of his legs. She could feel a ridge of firmness resting along her butt crack form his cock which was far from dormant.

He kissed her gently on the back of her neck and whispered.

"You are safe, for now, and you are mine. Nobody else is going to touch you tonight. Just enjoy what happens."

His hand moved up to cup her tit and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Would you like me to help you with dessert?" Paul enquired of his own naked beauty.

"Always such a gentleman Paul, yes please." Replied Diane.

He stood and picked up the jug of thick whipped cream and moved around the table. Diane pushed her chair back making room for him to stand in front of her, half sitting on the edge of the table. Without looking over at Cherry and as if it was the most natural act in the world, Paul unzipped his fly and extracted his semi firm cock. Diane reached up and encircled his shaft with her left hand and gently pumped it a few times, sliding the foreskin back and forth to expose his swelling helmet.

Diane dipped a slender finger deep into the jug, the manicured nail dropped below the surface only to reappear coated in a thick dollop of whipped cream which she smeared along the length of the phallus before her. Looking up at Paul, she lowered her head as he steadied his stance and gripped the edge of the table with each hand. Her tongue extended between her red lips and its tip slid over his penis removing the cream topping. Paul moaned softly and his grip tightened. Her tongue teased the underside of his cock and swirled around the swollen head. With a deep breath Diane opened her lips and slid them over the end and descended down his erection swallowing his manhood till her nose was buried in his trimmed pubes. Paul could not resist placing his hand on her head to hold her in place as his dick filled her throat.

Gasping for air, Diane pulled back, a thread of drool linking her lower lip to Pauls meat. Wiping it away with the back of her hand Diane repeated the process before going to town. Sucking licking and slurping the cock in her mouth. Cherry licked her lips imagining how he must taste and could feel her Masters reaction to the show throb through his trousers against her butt cheek, dangerously close to her aroused pussy.

Paul was struggling to maintain his composure and his leg appeared to be shaking a little his eyes were tight shut and his hips were rocking, fucking his cock into his slutty partners mouth. With a loud grunt his body jerked as his climax hit. His full balls fired a full salvo of cum into Diane's waiting mouth. She caught most of his salty deposit on her tongue but an extra portion dribbled over her lip and onto her chin. Diane glanced over to Cherry and held her gaze while she captured the stray fluid and tucked it back into her mouth before swallowing the lot.

"Mmm Delicious!" she exclaimed winking at Paul.

"That my darling was simply amazing, but we have intruded on our friend's hospitality enough." Stated Paul picking up her lead and giving it a tug. "Time for me to take you home and give you the thorough seeing to that you deserve"

He picked up her dress but she just laughed.

"I won't be needing that Dear, just my coat will do!"

After the guests had left Cherry was embarrassed to see a wet patch on her Master trouser leg, betraying the extent of how turned on she had been and excited by the voyeuristic turn of events over dessert.

She was still naked except for her heels and collar and was knelt before her Master who sat in his favourite chair.

"Did you enjoy your dinner?" he enquired.

"Yes Sir, the food was very good and Paul and Diane were very... friendly."

"Indeed, they are. Diane is very naughty and Paul has his hands full with her. I assume it was her idea for you to remove your dress?"

"Yes Sir, it was."

"And did you like Paul seeing you naked?"

"I admit it was quite a thrill to be exposed to another man like that."

"And did you have my permission?"

Oh, err, well I guess not. Sir."