All Comments on 'Miss Emma Pt. 01'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 6 years ago
So sweet!

This story is well above the average for its genre. You are a sensitive soul who obviously reaches deep within your own depths of feeling when you write. I will be patiently awaiting Chapter Two. Five stars, of course.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Great Writing!

5 from me. Excellent description of their loving connection. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely worth a five star rating. It gave me fond memories of my old mistress, and how much I missed that loss of control. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This a rare beautiful story of love. Each touch and look they share is full of emotion, experienced as dominance by one and as submission by the other. The power is taken by Miss and also given by her boy. The constant anal play is excruciatingly beautiful and again, they both adore and need it. I would freely cry under the touch of such a woman, allowing her to see deep into me. Thank you for writing this special tale.

lightspirit52lslightspirit52lsover 4 years ago
Exhillarating

The writing is so vivid, descriptive...impossible not to be aroused while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too anally related. Not enough cock and ball teasing. And not enough anal teasing before 'cock' insertion.

Four stars.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

You include romance & tender moments that enhance their relationship.

When I engage with My pet online, edging him & describing the scene, having him eat his oozing as we go, when I do allow him to climax, I say 'NOW' & he explodes. Of course he licks his goo all up.

Sooo pleasing for Me, and My boy.

I do wish Mistress would give Matti an enema from time to time.

Before My pet can use his vibrating plug, with me, he must cleanse.

Five stars! On to part 2!

Peeking77Peeking777 months ago

Wonderful writing and of course so erotic. MMMM my boi cunt spasms and my clitty presses in its cage. My mistress is reading aloud to me teasing my pussy with her fingers. I drip a bit. Not as much as I usually d to. Mature now everything takes longer. We enjoy the for longer foreplay as she slip my plug in. Now she smiles and attaches clamps to my nipples. Ahh, no she's leaving me here tied to a chair in front of our bay window.. My pussy exposed my clitty laying down, wet against my leg. I want her to finish me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

Why does femdom always involve feminization lmao... can't a guy enjoy ass play without his ass being referred to as a "pussy"? Like c'mon man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
904 Followers
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES