Miss Fuzzy Legs

Story Info
Mike smitten by his unexpected furry encounter.
8.5k words
4.67
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

It had been a beautiful warm May weekend so Mike decided to get some air and exercise and have a long stroll along the canal. Nature was at its most bountiful; the foliage on the trees fresh and green, many wildflowers blooming along the wayside as bees and butterflies buzzed and skipped along the bountiful nectar resources and a delightful spring chorus from the songbirds.

The experience was certainly good for Mike's psyche as he had been a bit gloomy of late since splitting up with his girlfriend.

Needless to say there were quite a few others enjoying the late afternoon sunshine. A couple of anglers sitting at the edge hoping for a bite, a few dog walkers, friends chatting as they too enjoyed the season and Mike also admired a couple of shapely female joggers as they sped past. The latter certainly reminded Mike there were plenty more fish out there!

After a couple of miles, Mike approached a derelict cottage where he noticed a young woman sitting by the garden wall who was busy sketching. He could she was looking across the other side of the canal where there was a picturesque old windmill by a lush meadow, with a fine backdrop of some stately trees in an old hedge line.

The closer he got to her the more he seemed to like what he saw. She was probably mid to late twenties, of average build and a mop of mousy brown hair with a few dyed streaks running through it and had on a sweat top with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Mike liked the short skirt with Dr Martens look along with bare legs. He definitely thought she was cute and loved the fact she was obviously creative.

Getting closer to her along the footpath he then noticed what looked like a fuzzy halo around her legs in the now lowering sun. Fortunately she was engrossed in her sketch as Mike looked at her legs with more interest.

It was now pretty apparent that the golden halo was a dense coating of leg hair that was illuminated golden as the sun's rays shone though them. Mike liked what he saw. He'd never had a fetish for hairy women but he'd always liked a full bush. As most women tended to remove their leg and pit hair he didn't really have any experiences with a totally natural woman. Sure he'd seen the occasional woman in passing with hairy legs or pits, but none he'd ever been intimate with. When he had seen such a woman it had never really elicited a positive or negative reaction from him.

But this was different. He loved what he could see and the young woman looked pretty cute with very feminine features. The hair on her legs was definitely pretty dense from the top of her DM's to her knees. The hairs were long, fine and forming an aesthetically pleasing pelt to her calves. The colour of the hairs varied with the light from blonde to looking quite dark with many appearing tawny in the sunshine.

Mike felt a sense of excitement. He loved what he could see and wanted to date this woman. He felt butterflies in his tummy, his mouth started to feel dry and he gulped. After passing this natural beauty he walked past a little way before turning back. This time he could see and admire her skilful sketch of the windmill while not failing to notice her fuzzy legs from a different angle. They still looked mighty fine to Mike!

He walked about a hundred metres past her before returning again, trying to find the courage to speak to her.

He paused as he approached her again before nervously starting some small talk.

"Hi!" Mike said. "Hope you don't mind me saying this but I think your sketch looks great. You've really captured the mood of this lovely place!"

Mike was desperately not to look at her legs to start with as he didn't want to get too distracted or indeed aroused at this stage.

She responded, "You're so kind. I've only been doing this for a few months but I find it really relaxing. Are you local?"

Feeling more relaxed, Mike replied, "Fairly local. Just a few miles away. It's been such a beautiful day and needed to get out for some fresh air. By the way my name's Mike."

"Yes it's such a gorgeous day. Perfect for sitting here in the warmth and doing some sketching. I'm Jo."

Over the next twenty or so minutes they both chatted animatedly and there seemed a mutual attraction between them. Every now and again Mike would briefly divert his look from Jo's warm, smiley face to see her furry calves which he had admired from the distance earlier. Not just fuzzy but pretty shapely too. In close proximity he could also see Jo had quite hairy thighs too. Not the thick dense fur on her calves, but a much sparser coating, the hairs shorter and generally fairer, but very appealing nonetheless.

The sun soon started to wane and Mike had a lovely surprise when Jo made a suggestion.

"I think I've done enough today and I'm getting a bit peckish. There's a lovely bar a bit further along the canal, so I don't know if you'd like to join me for a bite and a drink? I'd appreciate a bit of company!"

Not believing his luck, he responded, "I'd be absolutely delighted to. I'm feeling a bit hungry too and I believe they serve some good old beers there?"

Jo packed her sketchpad and pencils in her back pack and they had a slow amble to the hostelry while chatting and laughing. Fortunately there were a good number of tables free in the garden so they chose a secluded table and ordered their meal along with a beer each. Now facing each other over the table he could no longer see her hairy legs without looking like a total perv but he did notice a soft covering of fine dark blonde hairs on her fore-arms. Nothing dense or especially hairy, but very pleasing to the eye and looking as though they'd be lovely to caress.

They both opted for some local fish with some chips and salad. After finishing their meal and with the beer relaxing them more, the conversation got slightly more personal.

"So are you single, Mike?" enquired Jo.

Laughing, Mike replied, "I'm afraid so! I was chucked a few weeks back. Felt pretty bruised by it at first but hey that's life. I thought we were getting on so well but some other guy showed interest in her and she jumped! Getting over it now.

The walk today was really therapeutic. They say walking in nature is so good for your mental health. It certainly lifted my spirits. And of course the icing on the cake was meeting you. You're such great company as well as being pretty talented. And if you don't mind me saying cute too!

What about you; are you single too?"

Loving the compliments, Jo responded with a giggle, "You little flatterer. Thank you I appreciate that. Some time since I've had a serious relationship, but I'm not that bothered, as I'm comfortable with myself, but always great if you get a connection with somebody. A few brief flings that never went anywhere is all in recent months. A woman has her needs!"

At this point Mike moved his head towards Jo and held her hands for the first time. Jo responded moving towards him with a spontaneous quick kiss on the lips.

Enjoying their time together they had another beer before Jo asked if Mike might want to get a couple of bottles to finish off at her place which was off a lane quite close to the bar.

Mike hadn't expected such a welcome offer!

"Sounds like a great idea Jo. I'd really love to join you. I'll go and buy some beers while you go to the rest room."

Holding hands Jo led the way to her abode- a slightly dilapidated but charming old cottage that she was renting about ten minutes walk away.

After opening a couple of beers Mike sat on the sofa with Jo joining him. Saying little they moved towards each other as they embraced each other and locking lips, kissing passionately.

Coming up for air, Jo shifted position and as she snuggled up to Mike, placing her hairy legs across Mike's lap, with her knees held up.

Mike had a big smile on his face as though he was the cat who got all the cream. Tentatively he started to stroke the dense furriness of her long leg hairs. They felt incredibly soft. A different sensation to any he'd previously experienced but they definitely turned him on. After caressing the furry calves he stroked with a couple of fingers the finer hairiness of her thighs.

Grinning, Mike stated, "You've got pretty hairy legs. Never experienced legs like these before, but they are gorgeous. I never would have guessed I'd be finding hairy legs on a woman so incredibly sexy. Just so soft and pleasurable!"

Putting her arms around Mike and planting a huge kiss on his cheek, Jo responded, "That's really sweet of you. It's funny after I first grew them out at art college and I went back to see my mother she was so shocked to see me with hairy legs. She said I'd never attract a boy with such furry limbs. The rebel in me was determined not to shave them so I didn't despite her asking me several times.

Anyway I'm pleased to say she was so wrong. I've had guys follow me up and down when they see my hairy legs, though not in a scary way. Plenty of guys have chatted me up were turned on by seeing my natural fur coat!

It's funny guys respond positively in my experience. Sure there will be guys who might prefer them clean shaven but I've never had a negative comment, but plenty of admiring glances. The only negative experience tends to come from some older women who see my legs and give me scornful looks, but never directly say anything.

I noticed you were sneaking looks at my legs too, so you obviously liked what you saw! That's true isn't it?"

"Guilty as charged!" laughed Mike. "First time I've seen such sexy hairy legs. I loved the way the sun was shining through the hairs giving a golden fuzzy halo around your shapely calves. Almost ethereal. Now I'm more intimate with them they feel so good too.

Given most women shave their legs what made you grow yours out?"

"Good question, Mike! Even before puberty my calves always had an obvious downiness on them and as a child I was quite proud of them. As I entered my teens, the hair started to thicken and get darker, and teens being teens, I started to get ribbed about my hairy legs by my peers. Though I didn't want to shave them, I eventually yielded to pressure and gave in. I really hated shaving. The hair grows back so quickly and I always missed bits. Certainly my legs were never as silky smooth as my class mates as I didn't shave as often as they did.

So sadly for the next few years I reluctantly dragged a razor up my prickly calves. Then salvation starting art college when I was eighteen. For the first few months there I'd still shave but much less frequently. Then the key moment was moving in to a student flat with two other girls, Issy and Mya.

It was great being with two fun, creative souls. I soon noticed both were pretty hairy and neither shaved anything. Issy had ginger hair and her body hair was light in colour so didn't always show, certainly not from a distance. But up close her arms and legs were covered with fine blondish hairs and like you mentioned with me, when the sun shone through them they looked so good!

Her pits had very long fine, wispy hairs and if you saw her in her underwear or a bikini she had so much long hair sticking out the bottom.

Mya was completely different. She had long dark brown hair and her dark body hair contrasted so strongly with her natural pale skin. She had especially thick dark hair under her arms which I always thought looked so good. Again she had a generous thick dark bush that spread an inch or so down her inner thighs. Unlike Issy and myself she had very little growth on the rest of her thighs but her calves were pretty hairy with plenty of long dark hair running down them.

I loved the confidence they both showed being hairy and I could see being hairy was no barrier to being laid. Quite a few guys obviously appreciated the hirsute charms of a natural girl! So with their encouragement I ditched the razors and let the hair flow!"

Jo was now looking for a little more intimacy and passion and started to put her hands under Mike's top feeling his hairy belly.

"That feels nice!" she whispered before starting to remove his top.

Mike helped her out taking it over his head revealing a rather hairy chest too.

"I do love a guy with a generous amount of hair on their torsos. Waxed chests are a real no-no for me, but fortunately not the type of guy I'm likely to meet!"

Feeling pretty content Mike lifted Jo's top and loved the look of her smooth skin. She was pretty flat-chested and didn't have a bra but as her top slid over her head he could see a dense, moist thickets of hair nestling in her pits.

He gently ran his tongue around her pert breasts before nestling in her furry pits, getting more sweaty and smelling quite sweet. By now Mike was feeling pretty aroused as one hand stroked one of Jo's hairy legs while enthusiastically licking her furry pits.

Jo could feel Mike's prominent erection against a leg and gently pushed Mike back a bit to admire his excitement.

Confidently she undid his zip and extracted his bulging dick, gently running her slim fingers up and down his strong shaft before leaning over to place it in her mouth. Mike sighed as she ran her tongue effortlessly over his knob before sucking hard on it.

As she came up for air she then firmly held his member and began to rub it along one of her hairy calves. Certainly a new experience for Mike! A rather pleasant one too!

She then proceeded to yank down his trousers followed by his pants, leaving him in just his socks. As he passionately held her, she moved her legs close to his prominent erection and began to vigorously thrust his shaft until he erupted all over her leg fur, matting some of the hairs together in a sticky mess!

Looking pleased with herself, Jo proceeded to rub in his warm spunk, while Mike was temporarily wasted.

"Don't worry-it all comes out in the shower," she giggled. "A bit of fertiliser to keep the hair lush! I love it when guys come on my hairy legs. And of course other hairy bits too!"

As Mike regained some energy it was time for Jo's short skirt and undies to be removed. As the skirt came off he could see the tops of her thighs had some pretty dense light brown hair. Like a small kid taking the final layer of his Xmas present, Mike was excited to pull down her panties and see the reward within. A fine furry bush which partially concealed her lips, but Mike liked to explore and the jungle was all his to conquer!

Removing her DM's finally he had his new love totally naked while he remained just in his socks. As he held Jo in his arms he again ran his fingers through her dense leg hairs but continued up her juicy thighs, where the hair was much finer until he reached the inner thigh where the hair was pleasingly dense. While kissing her he ran his fingers through these denser hairs before caressing the long strands of her bush.

After five minutes or so of bush stroking he let his hand wander until he found her lady parts and began to gently stimulate her clitoris while gently nibbling on her erect nipples. At first he was very gentle before getting a bit rougher with her breasts and more vigorous with his fingers until Jo started to moan.

As Jo got louder and sighed with pleasure, he had got back his strength and manipulated her body below his and thrust his now springing manhood into her eager vagina, moist and welcoming. Mike thrust slowly at first with long strokes before ramping up as Jo cried out louder, before taking down the tempo again, ready for a vigorous climatic finish with both sighing and squealing with pleasure.

"Mmm, that was delicious Mike. You made me feel special and so contented," Jo breathlessly uttered in a whisper. "So good to have a guy who can fuck me like this. It's been too long since the last," as she played with his now droopy dick and stroked his hairy thighs.

"I'm feeling pretty spent myself now. We can shower together in the morning if you can sleep with me with sticky spunky leg hair? We can just cuddle and drop to sleep until the morning?"

Mike laughed. " Yes I think I can live with your matted hairy legs for one night and I'm feeling pretty knackered after coming twice now in just over an hour. Will be lovely just to cuddle you and hold your delicious furry body in my arms."

It didn't take too long before they both contentedly fell asleep in each others arms.

The sun shone though early in the morning and as Jo stirred she kissed Mike's forehead and stoked his face, now becoming slightly bristly as he hadn't shaved.

"Time for that shower," urged Jo as Mike slowly stirred.

It was certainly getting smelly in the bedroom with sweaty hairy pits and groins not to mention the odours of sex on them and Jo's soiled leg hair.

Jo went to the bathroom and started to run the shower and get under it. Mike joined her in a minute or so and started passionately kissing Jo as they stood under the cascading warm water.

Spotting the shower gel, Mike began to apply the suds to Jo's body, massaging her breasts tenderly with it before vigorously rubbing into into the hairy sweaty pits. He then proceeded to give her thick bush a thorough soaping before Jo lent onto him as he massaged one hairy leg after the other.

It was then Jo's turn to similarly soap down Mike's equally sweaty body and took great relish handling his cock and soaping it thoroughly. Needless to say this resulted in a very firm dick that was primed for action again.

With water still trickling down Mike vigorously thrust his penis through Jo's dense wet bush into her love hole, all the while they snogged passionately. After coming they continued to rinse off the residues of sex before towelling down.

Like a gentleman Mike dried off Jo's wet torso, before rubbing dry her bush and finally running the towel up and down her hairy legs and thighs. Jo then helped dry off Mike and they put a few clothes on, their tops and some underwear.

After towelling her furry calves the long hairs were standing more upright than before and Mike delighted in stroking them, feeling ultra-soft after the shower. As she sat with her legs over his lap on the sofa, Mike commented,

"I really love the look and feel of your hairy legs. Not something I'd ever expected to say to a woman, but a heavenly novel experience. Love all your glorious sexy body hair for that matter; it's all very sensual and natural. I quite like the idea of a girlfriend who never shaves her legs!"

Jo smiled and gently stroking Mike's thigh responded, "That's really sweet and I'm glad you appreciate a real natural woman!"

She then teased Mike, " Who said I never shave my legs? I love them like this and most of my lovers have appreciated their sensual qualities, but never?"

Slightly taken back by this Mike responded, "Well it doesn't look like you shave them often! I'm curious now, when was the last time you shaved them?"

"Mm, good question. As you can see it's a pretty rare event", she giggled. "Ooh guess four, no more like five years ago, was the last time and that was the first time since I grew them out while at college."

Curious Mike asked, "So what triggered that? A special date or something?"

Bemused herself, Jo replied, "Nothing so straightforward! You remember me telling you about my two college mates I shared with? Well Mya, the one with the dark hair, was really into dance. In our final term she was in a college performance that was playing in town. She was a great mover. She had on a skirt and a top that revealed her bare shoulders and arms. While she moved you could clearly see the thick dark hair in her pits as she moved her arms around and you could clearly see that she didn't shave her legs, as the dark hair was pretty evident under the spotlight.

It all went really well and all the audience enthusiastically cheered and clapped. Afterwards a woman approached Mya and said she was running an erotic dance troupe that would be playing in a number of towns around the country. She thought Mya really had the looks and the moves and if she wanted could join the troupe for at least six months.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers